GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2021 01:52:11  #601

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Rai's drinking Coke now
The ironic thing is he'd never drink Coke (contrary to the sentence) precisely because of the carbonation
Also because that stuff is bad for your teeth
If he drank Coke, Raez would go after him

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

January 7, 2021 01:52:45  #602

Russet's famous now :0 he gets asked to sign autographs everywhere he goes

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 7, 2021 01:53:53  #603

Eliza went for a bike ride in seventy degrees weather
xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 7, 2021 01:56:14  #604

Okay this is slightly stretching the RPing element of these posts but the sentence goes "Timon will make annoying coughing noises as long as that woman keeps smoking in the restaurant" and I just relate so much 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 7, 2021 05:04:27  #605

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

"Echo would have played the air guitar if his keyboard stopped working during the concert."

mood but where is the context 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 7, 2021 15:26:49  #606

0 said context.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 10, 2021 01:53:04  #607

I feel like Wiley's one of those guys in online fandoms where he says he ships literally every weird couple there is (like, they maybe didn't even interact canonically) but in truth he's literally just there to mess with everyone online. He acts in a way that makes people veer far away from him. He's kinda like that guy to randomly go into a private roleplaying thread that doesn't have any romance whatsoever in it and send a message like "I ship it" and then just never show up in the thread again

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 10, 2021 18:05:44  #608

Lol I just realized Hitan might be physically older than Ren Sa.
This is kinda awkward xD
Then again, I've yet to decide how old Hitan looks,,, he's gonna be Run-age soon xD and I don't even know how old he looks rip
I wonder if Helen ages physically much? 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 10, 2021 19:02:15  #609

Lol Galaxian archiving pages instead of doing homework (because Google Drive won't work and that's the essence of homework) yes
I'm really passionate about Ren Sa's character for some reason xD weird.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 10, 2021 19:11:36  #610

Lol I'm not going to lie sometimes it's annoying when I'm roleplaying and trying to put in as much detail as you can think of and then the other roleplayer just...consistently does not do that.
It's not really an issue of "oh they don't care to do the same" because I don't think that; the issue is it's just incredibly demotivating for me personally lol
On the other hand, others putting a lot of detail motivates me to no end lol which is also an issue when I have work,,, but alas.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 10, 2021 20:58:31  #611

How do I still have 24 pages on the (one) wiki left to archive hhhhh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 11, 2021 17:37:59  #612

I love how I just forgot everything except like two things I was gonna say
One: Response to Echo's posts lol. Kaori's not surprised by most things. He's been through a lot lol poor dude. So, a deep voice doesn't really surprise him. I mean, it's not like Francis talks with whirs and clicks or something. That'd probably startle him for a few seconds. 

Two: Sometimes Rai is trying to do work and then Wiley and Raez break down his door singing as a duo lol. Wiley's not a bad singer. He's actually pretty good at singing when he tries. Usually when he's chorusing or even just singing with someone, he doesn't try to mess up either himself or the other on purpose (unless he thinks it's funny messing him/her/them up or he just wants to scream or something like that; he's Wiley. Millions of different scenarios that act as 'outliers' exist lol, so the "usually" is at like...somewhere between 51% to 60% at best. Idk). Rai usually ignores them, but they also have stamina. They both can sing for up to, like, hours. So Rai's literally just doing work and his,,, friends,,, are,,, they're just belting out songs lol
Sometimes Wiley and Raez make it a point to sing those romancey songs with two people confessing their love or something and Rai will still ignore them, but at some point he just looks up with this deadpan expression and goes "This is why some misunderstand your relationship." (Also, for songs that are clearly for a male and female, the two of them switch roles per song lol. They never forget. They don't even have to communicate about it; the role-switching is automatic.)
Raez can dance btw. Wiley cannot. He would not fare well with dancing. So sometimes Raez is dancing by himself while he's singing (weird images LOL) and Wiley's just doing the shooka shooka but lying down (on Rai's bed probably) so he doesn't accidentally injure himself (even weirder mental image xDDDD). Rai's just ignoring them lmiao xD
Rai's probably too tolerant tbh xD
And then after trying to annoy him, Wiley goes to steal Rai's food (or he tries to) xD way to repent

Ok ok so I thought of 2 more things lol this is fine

I angsted Kiaane more :D yay
Their page will be kept (in terms of what I have planned rn) so,,, I updated their relationships section to fit with some characterization I've done for them mentally
Poor Kiaane tbh hehe

Also I'm thinking of upgrading Nagesh's hairstyle a bit but I'm not entirely sure if I should do that for his present design or his past,,, oof
I think it's because Kiaane's hairstyle is so satisfying for me to draw that I'm doing this xD rip my initial interpretations of Nagesh having average, not-outstanding hair xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 11, 2021 17:44:39  #613

Wiley be doing the octopus dance

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 11, 2021 17:54:59  #614

I'm crying at the image of Wiley dancing wnjdlqjf 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 11, 2021 17:55:03  #615

Shooka shooka

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 11, 2021 20:17:25  #616

For some reason I was imagining how Moka's squeal would sound IRL and my mind conjured something so ridiculous that I nearly spat out the half cup of milk I was drinking xDDD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 11, 2021 20:18:09  #617

Okay and that's about how much roleplaying I can do for now lol I need to go finish 2 assignments (read: start them) lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 12, 2021 00:31:38  #618

Lol I just randomly recalled how when I was little the other kids kept trying to get me to believe in God and I grew so sick of it my constant response was, "Oh yeah? I'll believe in him if you show me a real picture of him!" and then they always gave up on me lol
So now that I have converted to theism and believing in the Great and Mighty A.A. for saving my sanity (praise the A.A.) I also now have a response and picture I can show to others so they convert to my religion and believe in this almighty deity:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 12, 2021 00:37:52  #619

All hail and praise the A.A. with due honor and respect.
🙏🙏🙏

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 12, 2021 01:40:09  #620

Tbh sometimes my POVing style makes me want to kick myself

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 12, 2021 15:41:43  #621

Why is Hitan vexed at me again

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 12, 2021 23:33:59  #622

For some reason I'm pretty certain I had a thread idea or a plot idea but I'm not recalling anything at the moment
Ugh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 13, 2021 00:25:45  #623

To be honest, it's probably a good thing that Hitan hasn't interacted with Rai many times since their childhood mostly just because of their friend-picking differences
Let's just talk about Iollan for a second. A polite guy with an actual sense of humor (well if he could actually talk without me needing to narrate him...), a bunch of education under his belt and he shows it. Nice guy who'd probably take care of your kids while you're away on a business trip and couldn't find anyone else for the job (or just anyone fitting in general) for free. Probably pays for the bill on those coworker restaurant gatherings and encourages others to get healthy desserts if they want them.

Meanwhile, Wiley. Crazy man who screws up the word "humor" just through his sense of it, annoys you for hours ceaselessly while you're trying to work, steals your food after doing that, doesn't apologize, and probably trashes your kitchen regardless of whether the first three occurred. Will eat all of your birthday cake even if it's your birthday. Or even if he wasn't invited. Actually pretty smart but acts way too crazy to show that most of the time (99%); sometimes it feels like he'd trade you in for whipped cream if that sort of deal were made. Probably reverses every moral you ever tried to teach your kid if you left the kiddo in his care. He is also the reason why the restaurant bill is humongous. Mostly it's the desserts part. He probably gets your kids or whoever's around to also order desserts just out of spite. 

Most of all, I can imagine Rai introducing Hitan and Hitan's just saying, "Hi," in a happy and sincere tone, and Wiley smiles at him in the same manner and is like, "Hi, I'm Wiley. I'm a chemist. You're the English teacher Rai talked about, right?" and Hitan's just unsuspectingly answering, "Yes, that would be me." And then Wiley just goes, "Oh cool. By the way, I made lasagna, do you want some?" and then Hitan's like: 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 13, 2021 10:29:17  #624

I'd fight Wiley to see who can eat the birthday cake first tbh

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 13, 2021 12:12:57  #625

Tbh I'd say "good luck" but I really dunno who'd win and I'm thinking it'd turn out to be a riot at some point

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 13, 2021 23:02:40  #626

Doing that homework thing again and apparently Rai's decided to enroll in clown college
My mind is clashing with itself because it can't imagine that and quite frankly doesn't want to
xDDDD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 13, 2021 23:05:21  #627

o.o

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 13, 2021 23:26:05  #628

Rai apparently stretches before dancing too.
Okay, that's not too outrageous. The guy can probably dance. unless it's with Anima because I don't think he even knows how to do basic ballroom dancing lol 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 13, 2021 23:37:28  #629

Echo begged an astronaut on the bus for her autograph
Ngl I think the homework is hacking
The only info I provided to the program was your nicknames (and the names of 3 of my characters, separately, obv) and pronouns
What the heck lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 14, 2021 00:54:37  #630

Lol me trying to make something more OP than Akuma and just miserably failing
The other half of the story of why I still have not been able to submit a new form since I made Nagesh(?)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera