HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2020 20:27:53  #1

(Character Reintros?) The skies have cleared in Thunderstorm's domain

It's been a while since Thunderstorm has been seen. After her fight with Dust, the electricity goddess seemed to disappear from the map entirely, as well as her domain in the Electravian Archipelago, which was covered in an uncrossable, raging storm for a while.

Harlow and Jayden, too, have been missing. The two had disappeared in the middle of the night from the forest where they were once hiding out. 

However, the skies seemed to have cleared over the archipelago, now. If you approach the central island, there's two kids on the beach-- one with blonde hair and blocky glasses, and the other with dark hair and a pair of raven-like wings on their back.

Harlow flinched when they saw the first sparks of electricity crackle through their fingers. With a gulp, the demigod pointed their fingers towards a plain looking palm tree. Wincing, they fired, and the bolt quickly sped into the forest behind it, crashing into the bushes and making a flock of birds flee in panic.

As the loud "DARNIT!" echoed over the beach, Jayden didn't seem to pay any mind. He was just sketching a pile of seashells he had collected. He seemed much calmer and relaxed than usual, even though he was partially controlled by Tenebris at that current moment. Certainly... odd for him.

Do you approach?

~Thunderstorm~
she/they | writer | cat lover | chaotic tired
"Just a little time... just a little something else instead..."

July 29, 2020 20:43:26  #2

Re: (Character Reintros?) The skies have cleared in Thunderstorm's domain

(For the sake of irony purposes I am going to put the most intro-non-compatible character of mine here. Enjoy.)

As it happens, Hitan seems to prefer materializing from forests. Happily, though, he isn't zapped by electricity from Harlow's misfired shot. Anyways, he just slightly raises an eyebrow as he does the actual materializing from the forest part. His wings are away and he just looks like a puzzled mortal man at the moment.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 29, 2020 22:13:53  #3

((I need to decide who to put in but I'm stalking for now 👀))

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 29, 2020 22:50:25  #4

((@galaxian shjddhjshjds thank))
((@spec alright!))

Harlow caught a glance of Hitan once he materialized. The demigod blanched in embarrassment. "O-oh, jeez-- sorry! I-I didn't know you were there!" They called, waving their hand in the air. "Are you alright?"

~Thunderstorm~

July 29, 2020 22:58:06  #5

"I'm quite fine, thank you," Hitan says, basically with nothing else to his tone but his usual politeness.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2020 11:07:16  #6

"Ah," Harlow breathed a sigh of relief. "That's... that's good."

Jayden glanced over to where Hitan and Harlow were after hearing their voices, but quickly turned back to their sketching.

~Thunderstorm~

July 30, 2020 12:49:16  #7

Funnily enough, Hitan had had in mind what he had been meaning to ask when he'd started in this direction, but now he was kind of lacking in what to say. He shifts slightly. "If it reassures you any, the force of that wasn't quite enough to do more than stun anyone."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2020 16:01:28  #8

Harlow frowned. "That's both reassuring and not reassuring at the same time," they deadpanned. Walking over to Hitan, they raised a brow. "So, who are you, exactly? And what are you doing here?"

~Thunderstorm~

July 30, 2020 16:18:47  #9

"Well then, I shall go with it being reassuring then," Hitan says while Harlow's taking the short stroll over to him. He doesn't move, but somehow the closer Harlow gets to him, the more it feels like the atmosphere is becoming tense. Funnily enough he says, "The atmosphere seemed quite distinct, so I came over to see if the reason was here." 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera