GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2020 17:33:08  #31

Re: A robot writes a GGaD fanfic | Time’s Christmas Party

Echo's chapter was like the best chapter lol

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

June 21, 2020 02:26:18  #32

@Specter that doesn’t really say a lot does it
Sorry for not posting at all the last two days! I’ve been very busy and the few attempts I’ve made at getting the AI to write something has pretty much always gotten dark

June 21, 2020 21:33:26  #33

Orphos

Orphos returns to the hospital to visit Ash, but he finds the bed empty. Confused, he wanders around until he notices the broken window. He goes outside and notices a trail of blood. He follows it until he comes across Ark and Marx.
They appear to be watching Echo and Pom-Pom playing a short distance away. They are standing around a small campfire, which is providing enough light to see by. In the middle of the group is a small fish.
Echo comes over to join the adults around the campfire, "I'm hungry," she complains, "Is that fish for dinner?"
"Yes," answers Marx, "Do you want some?"
"Yes!" she says, as she runs over to Marx. They pass her the fish, which she greedily eats.
"So what happened to your friend?" Marx asks Orphos.
"I don't know," he answers, "I came back to the hospital and found that everyone had left. I wandered around looking for him, but I can't find him anywhere. Have you seen him?"
"Yes," replies Marx, "We were eating his fish."
The three stare at each other in silence for a moment.
"You haven't hurt him have you?" asks Orphos.
"I wouldn't hurt a fly," says Marx, "But I guess he's wandered off, like a big dumb idiot."
"He was scared," says Pom-Pom.
"Well we'll find him," says Orphos, "I'm sure he'll be back. We always do."
"Come on," says Marx, "I'm going to go find a dark alley and poke around a little. Keep an eye on the kid...and the boulder too, I guess."
"Okay," says Orphos, "I'll see you later."
Suddenly, the group hears a rustling in the bushes.
"What was that?" asks Orphos.
"I don't know," says Marx, "Let's go find out."
As soon as they go to investigate, a large spider-like creature jumps out of the bushes and begins attacking wildly. It charges Ark and drives him off a cliff, resulting in both of their deaths. Pom-Pom makes a distressed noise and rolls after Ark in an attempt to save him. Pom-Pom accidentally rolls off the cliff in this attempt. A loud thud was heard as Pom-Pom collided with the ground below. The group looks over the edge of the cliff and sees only a broken stick.
"POM-POM!" shouts Orphos.
"No! No! NO!" shouts Echo, "It was all my fault! I should've tried to save him! He didn't deserve to die! He wasn't a bad guy! I..."
"Don't blame yourself," says Orphos, "It was an accident. Nobody could've saved him anyway. Come on."
"He was scared," says the child, "He didn't want to fall. He didn't want to go to sleep."
"Come on," says Orphos again, "We have to get out of here. We have to get home before anything else happens. We need to leave this place behind us. Let's go."
The group makes their way back to the village as quickly as possible. The group reaches the village just in time for the sun to go down. They quickly try to go to sleep, though most of them couldn’t given what had just happened.

(R.I.P.)
(Also the AI is running out of names so it’d be nice if any of you could offer up some extra GGaD names because I’m braindead. If they haven’t shown up yet then it’s fine for you to offer up their name, but if they’re an active deity the AI probably already has their name)

June 21, 2020 21:58:35  #34

(Also I apologize for this chapter coming out so late)

June 21, 2020 22:27:58  #35

Put in Alma

Also...

POM-POM NOO!!!!! D:

Also "He didn't want to go to sleep..." is a rather disturbing thing that Echo would probably say and I love it lol

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 21, 2020 23:08:54  #36

sees only a broken stick?

There's no proof of the body. I think Pom-Pom is alive!

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 21, 2020 23:18:32  #37

While that would be cool that’s probably just the AI being the AI

June 21, 2020 23:37:07  #38

yeah I think the ai isn't smart enough maybe

MAYBE

Last edited by Time (June 21, 2020 23:37:30)

Time

July 5, 2020 22:17:40  #39

nom

Time

Board footera