HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2022 18:55:05  #2011

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Silence being dramatic when they don't want to do something and puddling to the ground while complaining XD they do whatever they were told anyway but they are very loud about their discomfort and boredom

They usually don't complain a lot of times, though. Usually just when they were already bored they'll complain

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 14, 2022 13:50:59  #2012

Silence could spit acid if they wanted to

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 14, 2022 13:53:23  #2013

I like how both GGaD Silence and Forums Silence are equally feral but on different sides of it

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 14, 2022 13:54:40  #2014

GGaD is a raccoon you find in your garbage bin kind of feral while Forums is a prim hen kind of feral

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 15, 2022 17:02:53  #2015

Love how every single time I see one (1) pirate related thing, I think of Raez

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 15, 2022 18:59:26  #2016

Echo wrote:

GGaD is a raccoon you find in your garbage bin kind of feral while Forums is a prim hen kind of feral

ok

what does this mean

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 15, 2022 21:14:43  #2017

Honestly, I don't think there is a way to explain

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 16, 2022 16:29:16  #2018

Imagine Fate AU Calix, Jekyll, and Alois having tea together <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 17, 2022 12:16:54  #2019

I meant to ask before but is Silence being a slime canon now?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 17, 2022 13:50:37  #2020

Yeah XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 17, 2022 20:57:30  #2021

Love (sarcastic) that Echo's backstory and Favian's role as a horrible father/god in GGaD is actually extremely tame compared to the separate world in my head; Favian gets even worse as a father and the fact Nivia is even functional at all after what happens is insane ngl

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 18, 2022 03:37:06  #2022

Fate Alma got a redesign and Nivia is going to get one as well lol, I'll post them later qndbkwkdw

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 18, 2022 20:56:32  #2023

Galaxian talking about Death's name reminded me that Alma's full name is literally "Alma Bosque Amor", which translates from Spanish to English as "Soul Forest Love" XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 19, 2022 08:15:41  #2024

That kinda sounds like a motivational or aesthetic phrase you'd find on pinterest lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 19, 2022 15:19:37  #2025

Qjfnqmkckakf It does XD tempted to make one now

Also I like how Alma's initials, ABA, is a form of poetry structure XD that wasn't intentional but I love it and it makes sense character-wise

Also lmao Apollo is going to end up dancing with everyone at this point, first Elaine and now Phantom

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 19, 2022 15:22:27  #2026

Apollo got them Pretty Person Privileges

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 15:50:38  #2027

This isn't an OC Headcanon but it's funny enough that I'm sharing it

HC: after getting summoned, Hyde becomes less of a Murderous Dude and becomes more of a Huge Annoying Inconvenience much to everyone's distaste (everyone starts to wish he would actually go back to stab attempts instead)

You know when he's has taken over the body because he blares "Alive" from the Jekell/Hyde musical as loud as he can on a wireless speaker, but unfortunately the music doesn't exactly tell you where he's at and more of what area of Chaldea he's lurking around, which is bad because he's about to pull some elaborate prank and have others help him through blackmail

Jekyll: "Huh, Hyde's been quiet for a while. Maybe I have control completely?"

Hyde, about to take over to steal their master's credit card: "Lmao you thought"

He steals the credit card to buy things for his pranks, which also said "pranks" end up with people going to Dr. Roman, almost everyone being extremely annoyed and having a bunch of time wasted, or a large portion of Chaldea becoming a huge mess

Or he just buys a bunch of those tiny plastic babies and hides them everywhere, like in cereal boxes, pillows, windows, ect and it takes almost a year to get rid of all of them because Hyde keeps buying more and he buys a ridiculous amount (RIP his master's credit card)

What I'm saying is that Hyde would pull phycological warfare on everyone and be really annoying XD

Qjnfkwmfkkqf one day he starts blaring The Song in random areas throughout the day but does nothing and everyone is on edge and weary and he gets absolute thrill out of everyone being so cautious and anxious

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 16:08:44  #2028

I feel like Hyde would be unreasonably good at Monopoly and most of the game is his master trying to get everyone to not strangle him

Hyde: *with The Tone* "Pay up!" (:

Rama, now bank-rupt: *slowly pulling out sword* (:

Master: *pushes Rama's hand back down*

I feel like Jekyll would be good at Uno

Both of them would be good at Clue, much to Jekyll's dismay

I feel like Hektor would be good at Poker and other card games like that, same with Paris

Paris would be good at Nintendo games and wrecks everyone at Mario Cart

Rama would be good at Wii Sports

I like the idea of Gilgamesh being in a love-hate relationship with Monopoly because he either flawlessly wins or he is obliterated and there is no in between

Beserker of El Dorado would be good at card games, if you can get her to play (she Knows she'll beat you, so sometimes she just doesn't play)

Merlin would like Uno and be pretty decent at Wii games, but he sucks at Mario Cart. Idk why but I think he would like Pokémon and Kirby. He would enjoy Animal Crossing imo

I like to imagine Enkidu playing Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley, but also then doing a whole 180° and being scarily good at Call of Duty and fighting games, and actually almost beats Paris at Mario Cart

Wait I think Rama, Hektor, Beserker of El Dorado, and Merlin would all be good at Scrabble although Merlin nearly gets beat up by the other three because he tries to argue that some made-up gibberish is a word XD

Mash would love animal crossing and Nintendogs and Cats

Paris would also love Nintendogs and Cats

Paris, Jekyll, Merlin, Rama, a good portion of child servants in general tbh, Asterios, and Astolfo with Tomagachis XD (Gilgamesh secretly has one)

Billy the Kid would be good at any shooting game and scarily so, but also plays Animal Crossing. I like the idea that he and Enkidu play together a lot XD

Gilgamesh plays Animal Crossing just so he can boast his village rating XD

Hektor being very very good at Pacman

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 16:29:58  #2029

ENKIDU PLAYING THE SIMS

Also Gilgamesh watching them and commenting once in a while about Enkidu's questionable choice in furniture for their Sims

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 21:06:13  #2030

Enkidu, making his Sims max out their skills: I Am God Now

Gilgamesh, nervously sweating: How about we get a new couch for them

(I kinda want to play the Sims now XD)

Paris, Hektor, Jekyll/Hyde, Beserker of El Dorado, and Merlin all playing Minecraft XD idk why but specifically them. Also Paris would create a farm that's mainly sheep and name them all Apollo (he adds a number after each "Apollo"). Hektor keeps getting killed by Beserker of El Dorado and Hyde (RIP). Jekyll has so many potions and things to make potions and is really good at traveling through the Nethers

WAIT also Alexander and Nursery Rhyme would play Minecraft

Merlin would have a flower garden and also for some reason be really good at traveling through the Nethers

Alexander and Paris bond by showing off their farms to each other, with Alexander his farm is mainly horses

Gilgamesh would hilariously be awful at traveling through the Nethers and it INFURIATES him (it doesn't help that Hyde makes fun of him), Enkidu is pretty okay at it

Hyde is also good at redstone, and for some reason I think both Hektor and Alexander would be as well. Idk why XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 21:09:43  #2031

Idk much about Fran but I like to imagine her and Asterios playing Minecraft in peaceful mode together just to listen to the music and animals

Please give my Beserkers the love they need <3 I would die for both of them, they deserve happiness <3

I feel like both of them would make wonderful buildings and structures and stuff tho and be really good at redstone, idk why but I like the idea of it. Also they both make flower gardens and show other Heroic Spirits their work

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 21:10:52  #2032

Spec and Galaxian are probably looking at my gods awful interpretations of the heroic spirits and being like ",,," XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 21:25:02  #2033

Okay wait imagine Gilgamesh gets annoyed by Hyde during Monopoly and is like "Damn, I can't pay you" and Hyde is like "Should have thought of that before being poor" and it's the first time anyone ever hears Enkidu burst out laughing, so much so that they have to excuse themself because they can't stop bursting out in laughter at Gilgamesh's "How dare you betray me like this" expression

Probably OOC but I think it's a funny image in my head

Paris and Alexander helping each other sneak candy into meetings to share, and they end up with a bunch of child servants getting into it too and accidentally create a candy smuggling ring; Very few of the adult servants are aware of it and are confused as to how so many children servants seem too full to eat dinner. The adult servants that are into it too are Fran, Asterios, Merlin, Astolfo and strangely enough, Enkidu (they like caramel)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 21:37:07  #2034

Okay but I think Enkidu getting a power high from playing the Sims is so funny, and they actually create elaborate backstories for their Sims. And with Gilgamesh's help, they have the most beautiful Sim world

This ends up with Enkidu making a YouTube channel and what makes it popular is Enkidu rambling on about a Sim's backstory while they and Gil build stuff and create Sims together

Pretending Rama's curse doesn't exist, imagine him and Sita just chilling together playing cards. It's a nice image in my head. Also the child servants would do the whole thing of "Rama and Sita sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Idk how Sita is personally-wise but I just imagine Rama getting extremely flustered and idk Hektor or someone is like "Lol why are you getting so flustered over some child's tease? She's literally your wife." And Rama's like "I'M!!! NOT!!!!" But he is. He very much is.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 21:40:07  #2035

Rama to Sita, his wife, after children teases them

Last edited by Echo (June 20, 2022 21:41:09)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 20, 2022 21:54:52  #2036

Imagining Rama getting his curse lifted and gods he would definitely be severely touch starved (tbh most of the heroic spirits probably are, a lot of them need hugs XD) so when he holds Sita's hand after so many years of never seeing her, he just starts bawling. tbh, I imagine they both would cry a lot after seeing each other for the first time in years, okay I think they would be So Very Much in love still.

So I think they would constantly be holding hands a lot and hugging a lot, probably cuddling a lot too, just tbh being around each other a lot and trying to catch up

Also Rama just crushing on his own wife XD both of them catching the other staring at each other and being like awkward high schoolers and quickly looking away while blushing hard XD

Look man it's the little things and I just ajdnakkckaf okay Imma cry, they probably miss each other so much and ajbdkqkfkw angst because the fear of Rama's curse coming back so they constantly try to end conversations with "I love you", even after just arguing because they don't want the last thing they ever said to each other to be something angry or regretful, they want the last thing they said to be reassurance of their love just in case they never get to say it to each other again

I also think Rama would be extremely apologetic about himself accusing Sita of infidelity, I mostly say this because of one of his My Room Conversations about how regretful he was of accusing her, so I think he would probably have a lot of guilt over it

Also them doing each other's hair qjfnkakfkw <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 21, 2022 00:06:44  #2037

Idr if I said this earlier but Fran and Asterios playing animal crossing together and trading fruit and giving each other gifts and stuff

I friendship them, I like to think they would be buddies uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 21, 2022 00:13:25  #2038

Fran gets a new dress and shows Asterios and he's like

And they both proceed to show other servants and Chaldea staff, like Fran will pose and Asterios will silently do jazz hands while glaring at people so they'll tell Fran how nice her dress is and how pretty she looks XD very supportive friend

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 21, 2022 03:06:15  #2039

This is also "Gil and Enkidu do twinsies" propaganda, sometimes it's hair and sometimes it's clothes. Right now, it's hair (kinda)

Rama simping for his wife

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 21, 2022 17:58:39  #2040

Echo wrote:

This isn't an OC Headcanon but it's funny enough that I'm sharing it

HC: after getting summoned, Hyde becomes less of a Murderous Dude and becomes more of a Huge Annoying Inconvenience much to everyone's distaste (everyone starts to wish he would actually go back to stab attempts instead)

You know when he's has taken over the body because he blares "Alive" from the Jekell/Hyde musical as loud as he can on a wireless speaker, but unfortunately the music doesn't exactly tell you where he's at and more of what area of Chaldea he's lurking around, which is bad because he's about to pull some elaborate prank and have others help him through blackmail

Jekyll: "Huh, Hyde's been quiet for a while. Maybe I have control completely?"

Hyde, about to take over to steal their master's credit card: "Lmao you thought"

He steals the credit card to buy things for his pranks, which also said "pranks" end up with people going to Dr. Roman, almost everyone being extremely annoyed and having a bunch of time wasted, or a large portion of Chaldea becoming a huge mess

Or he just buys a bunch of those tiny plastic babies and hides them everywhere, like in cereal boxes, pillows, windows, ect and it takes almost a year to get rid of all of them because Hyde keeps buying more and he buys a ridiculous amount (RIP his master's credit card)

What I'm saying is that Hyde would pull phycological warfare on everyone and be really annoying XD

Qjnfkwmfkkqf one day he starts blaring The Song in random areas throughout the day but does nothing and everyone is on edge and weary and he gets absolute thrill out of everyone being so cautious and anxious

Going back to this, Hyde tortures his master by randomly hiding small plastic bugs around their room. Eventually his master ends up not having a fear of bugs anymore, although they still jump if they see a plastic bug on their bed 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera