GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2020 00:27:03  #1

AgK! AU/Crossover Incorrect Quotes and Loaded Loquaciousness

Howdy there!
This forum thread shall be used for various purposes, including the posting of incorrect quotes, informing you of Galaxian's random notes as he writes or plans (that don't spoil anything, of course), Galaxian's excessive opinions on posted chapters (that will hopefully be in order), and...well, just whatever comes up that's hopefully relevant to the topic.
Again a reminder that the AgK! AU fanfic/crossover would be rated PG-13 for violence and exposition implications (e.g. drug use), though I personally tend to steer away from language and...the other rating standard. Uh huh.
It will also be named (badly) at some point, but it's unlikely it'll be referred to a lot as such.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 14, 2020 00:28:41  #2

Re: AgK! AU/Crossover Incorrect Quotes and Loaded Loquaciousness

For now, Galaxian (I) do not deserve funny things . Boohoo on GalaxE for waiting this long to submit one chapter.
Also, most characters have not yet been introduced. So, it'd be weird to have incorrect quotes when the cast isn't even out yet.
They'll be out sometime though.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2020 12:51:54  #3

Three characters were introduced out of more than 20 which is an .
I can see myself failing already.
The first chapter's main challenge in terms of me writing it was the lack of dialogue? Yuutsume's thoughts can be hard for me to coordinate since he thinks in a way I can't quite understand. (For instance, it was much easier to coordinate Ishmael's thoughts than Yuutsume's.) I think I ranted about it quite a few times while writing, which is an oof.
There are also certain elements I want to balance better (ironically, like sentence flow/diversity and paragraph length differentiation)? For this chapter both of the examples in parentheses were kind of an oof even as I tried to work on it.
So, for the first chapter, I think my pride in it would probably be...the transitions? They were ok and they were challenging for me, which is why I retain a bit of pride in having made them in the first place.
What I'm determined not to do is do what I did in FWWL--basically rush chapters. No, no, Galaxian is going to try not doing that.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2020 22:39:13  #4

Ah I see incorrect quotes.

Is Yuutsume the equivalent of Hitan?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

July 14, 2020 23:01:30  #5

Hmm, is he?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2020 23:33:29  #6

I guess so

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

July 15, 2020 11:54:02  #7

👀

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

November 8, 2020 14:19:32  #8

Hey y'all, remember that guy who gave Yuu the assignment? 
I just realized how many Claymore Organization Member vibes he gave off lol
The only differences are basically that Yuu wasn't supposed to go kill monsters and that the assassin doesn't go "A man in black will come collect the compensation for my duties" xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 2, 2021 00:50:32  #9

You will be pleased to know that the second most recent rewrite of Chapter 2 started with fountain pens, and only at near-midnight in the start of August do I realize how stupid that was.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera