GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2020 07:00:23  #31

Re: The Lost Library 3.0 // Autumn's Homethread

@Time: fjdlksflk yeah dw about commenting on my video game rambles
and yeah I think it seems more standard for one to complete the regular form before the add-on but I guess the idea for the fighter came to me before the idea for the regular RA!Autumn

@Specter: thank you!! and haha it's nice to know somebody else also completed the forms in the reverse order 👀

@Chan: happy to see you again too! 
man I think I've seen a number of out context things for ZTD and boy am I curious,,, the snail and Delta memes are "fhsdfdsjklf what"
and yeah! I get what you mean with the thing about 999 seeming more down to earth; I'm sure part of it is also that the timeline for 999 doesn't branch nearly as much as VLR does fjdslfjdsfjslk

👀 hope to see you there soon! reading through the writing on the SF forums is great, it makes me kinda nostalgic 

and FDJFLDKKF I didn't realize the pun you made at first but that's clever
and I mean with the franchise constantly giving flashbacks to good old dl-6 it's a very easy thing to reference, I have to admittedly I almost forgot about UR-1 but then realized "wait weren't there two things between 3 and 4 that they used to justify the 'dark age of the law'"

Autumn (she/her)
probably haven't logged in a while but I do promise I check up on this place occasionally

July 25, 2020 07:10:38  #32

Snail is a legendary character and to think it has its own page on the wiki,,,, truly, the force of a snail is to be reckoned with

True! VLR was definitely wild with the timeline jumping—  I think I may have felt it too  since it felt that there were more science-y aspects? Like all the names of the drugs on the watch as well as the mechanics with the doors, plus mr. golem other and robo co. With 999 it was just math and bombs

I get that feeling too! Having RA be rebooted as well as Diamond Bay, then  those handful of recognizable names — not to mention the forum signatures — it’s really bringing back memories; mostly good, fun ones that make me want to reconnect

NDJDJDJD ;)) most people tend to like or remember the trilogy most  too, and it’s the legendary first game

Also I could have said ‘UR 1 step ahead’ and gosh darn it it could have been even more perfect

chan!

青蛙

July 25, 2020 11:41:14  #33

hLKFJDLKJFLKDSJF I didn't realize that the snail even has its own page on wikia that's incredible

and yeah! there was a lot more of the wacky science stuff and it wasn't like 999 where you could just let the characters ramble about ice while you were trapped inside a freezer because everything here was a lot more plot-relevant. got to really appreciate all that quick addition from the 999 cast though

right! the signatures, reboots, and names of people I haven't seen in a while are all just bringing back memories of the wof forums

yeah that's true too; from what I've seen a lot of people seem to prefer the original trilogy over the more recent games and admittedly if it wasn't for DL-6 (and by extension IS-7 but shh), the main plot of Ace Attorney probably wouldn't be a thing fjdskfjdslkfjlk
oh my gosh that pun fjsldfksldfjlk chan you're so big brain I would have never thought of that

Autumn (she/her)
probably haven't logged in a while but I do promise I check up on this place occasionally

July 25, 2020 17:09:41  #34

It’s wonderful! It’s so silly dhdbdbdn like there’s barely any info on the page and the info box is like ‘its a snail’

True, in 999 you were surrounded by nerds but in VLR it was more sci fi 👀 999’s use of codenames based off of their numbers was also super neat! It’s a shame they didn’t bring it back for VLR but it wouldn’t have worked well with the changing bracelet system 😔 Also Clover using her own name as her codename was such a powernove, Snake’s reaction to it makes sense in retrospect dhdbdbdn

Definitely? It’s a nice feeling to return to

It is kind of baffling,,, that all this serious trauma happened because of a murder at the cake making venue
I thought it was too silly a pun at first tbh but I really wanted to try,,, thank you for validating my pun making skills autumn 🥺❤️

chan!

青蛙

July 26, 2020 19:42:00  #35

oh my gosh that sounds great I'll have to look it up the snail page asap

Basically everyone in 999 except like Junpei and Ace were nerds fjdlfjkdlsfjk I loved the codenames though, and even though I liked how the bracelets changed in VLR it was kinda sad how the VLR cast didn't go by codenames 😔 and fjdsklfjdslk yeah while going through 999 for the first time I didn't realize that Clover gave out her real name until they started actually talking about clovers which honestly? is really brave for her to do, especially since they all just yelled at Junpei/Akane for revealing Junpei's real name fjklsdjfklds

yeah! like imagine wanting to just set up a nice sweet-making contest so you can give out a prized recipe but instead there's a murder and before you know it, there's something with an elevator and "failed" spirit channeling,,,, rip the Feys, Edgeworths, and the AAI2 mastermind, IS-7 caused SO much trauma
now that I think about Phoenix might have the least amount of trauma out of all of the main characters,,, and even he has a few issues

Autumn (she/her)

July 26, 2020 19:44:28  #36

// I'm trying to see if I can post art of something I (poorly) doodled yesterday and format it correctly

Autumn (she/her)

July 26, 2020 19:46:01  #37

okay so it worked! I just don't know how to change the size, I'll probably have to figure that out
anyway for now take these doodles of Azure and Edgeworth, I was honestly just fooling around when I made them both they're by no means supposed to be good fjsdlfjsdlk

Autumn (she/her)

July 26, 2020 19:52:44  #38

Wait it worked? I can't see them oof

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 26, 2020 21:19:06  #39

God of Unproductivity wrote:

Wait it worked? I can't see them oof
-Galaxian-

oh oof you can't? darn )): strange, I'll try to see if there's anything wack that I'm doing

Tere wrote:

When Ace does the Attorney idk I haven’t played the games

fsdklfjsdklfjsdkl I mean,,,, personally I headcanon Edgeworth as gay/ace so yes accurate
ace attorney can be dumb sometimes but I love it anyway

Autumn (she/her)

July 26, 2020 21:52:40  #40

Wait, I realized I've been stupid. 
(Duplicate message from SF to here, sorry!) Your pictures probably did work! I just realized I'm on a school computer so Discord is blocked. And because the links you provided are hosted by Discord they don't work for me on this device. I'll need to verify later but I'm sorry about telling you they didn't

​-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 26, 2020 22:04:45  #41

God of Unproductivity wrote:

Wait, I realized I've been stupid. 
(Duplicate message from SF to here, sorry!) Your pictures probably did work! I just realized I'm on a school computer so Discord is blocked. And because the links you provided are hosted by Discord they don't work for me on this device. I'll need to verify later but I'm sorry about telling you they didn't

​-Galaxian-

ah yeah then that's probably it, since these are in fact from discord, sorry about that

Autumn (she/her)

July 27, 2020 03:50:58  #42

Yep 😔 Though the people already kind of had codenames, since their names were like Phi and Luna and Alice (Clover 2 electric boogaloo) and K

Also I remember the one interview where Uchikoshi said Junpei's code name would have been 'hand' since a hand has five digits,,,

Phoenix's trauma is physical trauma

Like how many perilous situations has he survived, falling off a bridge?? Car crash?? Amnesia??

Those sketches look super cute!! I think they are pretty good, they're wonderful chibis ❤️❤️

chan!

青蛙

August 2, 2020 19:21:26  #43

😔😔 the lack of codenames was a shame but they all had neat names anyway so it was a neat experience (I still laugh at Dio's name because on youtube somewhere I just randomly found a comment chain that consisted of jojo!dio, vlr!dio, and vlr!dio's face photoshopped onto jojo!dio's face fjsklfjdkfjksld I don't know jojo but it was funny for some reason)

Ah yes, Hand,,, my favorite ze protag 

fjdsklfjdslfjl you're right, Phoenix has gone through so much physical injury,,,, the car crash and the falling off the dusky bridge in particular would probably have killed most people but Phoenix? he just goes to the hospital for a day and eventually recovers lol
I think in addition to all of that he's also passed out from 1. Franziska whipping him (which,,, was ouch) 2. Pearl slapping him and 3. back pain
the constant trouble Maya and Trucy get themselves into has probably shaved a few years off Phoenix's lifespan too tbh fjdslfjdskl

and thank you!! ❤️ glad you think so, those were mostly just tests haha

Autumn (she/her)

August 2, 2020 19:29:12  #44

bug bites gotta love them especially when they're slightly above my ankles and it's too hot here to completely cover my legs

Autumn (she/her)

August 2, 2020 19:54:06  #45

I somehow ran into the DGS 1 Theater Recap on YouTube again and started rewatching it FJDKLJFLKDJFKL I forgot how much I loved this dumb skit, it's so good
I've only rewatched the first one so far and Naruhodou's reaction to his own actions are really funny ("NO I DIDN'T MURDER ANYONE" "of course not? you got an acquittal?" "wait what really how")
also true friendship is getting vibechecked by your kanata-wielding best friend because you lost your memory (ty, fire extinguisher man)

I'm getting nostalgic for this cast + duology even though it's only been about half a year fjksdljfkldsfjkl oh my gosh I love DGS way too much
can't wait for Susato's vibecheck fdjlksjfkdslfjkl

Autumn (she/her)

August 2, 2020 20:30:40  #46

Naruhodou: "Asougi's such a dependable, honest guy!"
Asougi, two seconds later: "Yeah lol I basically stuffed you into my luggage and tried to illegally bring you with me on my student exchange to the Great British Empire which might have caused you to get in some more legal trouble my bad"
Naruhodou: 

Susato also yeets Naruhodou because he lost his memory, ty once again to Mr. Fire Extinguisher Man 

also:
"Huh? Where is Asougi?" "He left the rest to me and departed."
:^)

// I should have mentioned this earlier but my gosh do I owe so much to the fans who worked on the fan-translations for any of the DGS content,,, they did such a phenomenal job providing the English-speaking community a feasible way to experience this game (without promoting piracy!!) and it's thanks to them that I can talk about it like this
I could ramble about DGS for a while without getting tired

Autumn (she/her)

August 3, 2020 08:12:56  #47

fjskldfjksdl what thirteen guests???? 

Autumn (she/her)

August 9, 2020 16:03:59  #48

I want to listen to music but my headphones are giving me a headache fjksdfkldfjslkfjd
also I don't think my mind has mentally recovered from the insanity of rping yesterday, it's been so long since I've rped like that so it gave me a headache and it lingered today as well

I'm not making any sense I should go and write some more

Autumn (she/her)

August 9, 2020 16:25:53  #49

@my headache?? can you please?? go?? away??? I'm trying to do my work

Autumn (she/her)

August 9, 2020 16:41:43  #50

Haha mood

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 10, 2020 10:15:57  #51

@Galaxian: :^) hope you can be get your work done too

//

the fact that the scholastic boardhost doesn't have the is so sad,,,, the auto-emoji smiley face there just doesn't have the same energy

Autumn (she/her)

August 10, 2020 12:06:48  #52

Yeah right? It's  very sad 

I can't do 

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 10, 2020 15:29:34  #53

Ikr? The not-admin here obviously chose the best emoji pack to torture the community with

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 11, 2020 06:16:02  #54

@Time such a shame

the emojis on here? cursed, but so very iconic ty very much for them, Galaxian

Autumn (she/her)

August 11, 2020 21:53:06  #55

I really liked the character Specter gave me so! here's Cyre created in a picrew jfdksjfljf (I realized now that there was probably no need for me to upload to Discord but I think I'll probably have to recreate them in the picrew if I want to link directly from the site,,, oops I'm dumb)

I love them very much and I'm sorry Specter if I messed up anything about their appearance fjdslkfskl 
Picrew is fun but I should stop procrastinating :^) 

//

I just can't figure out how to word these two sentences and as a result have been stuck all day,,,, hhhh
My cousins probably aren't helping either :^) I told myself I was going to finish my second essay by the end of the 12th but I barely have 3 sentences as of right now hhh
as per usual: please yell at me if you see me online anywhere

Autumn (she/her)

August 12, 2020 00:13:55  #56

Autumn, that looks almost exactly as I envisioned it! And I'm glad to know you liked Cyre :D I love them too.
Get to doing those essays! You can do it :> drink some water to get that inspiration flowing!

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

August 16, 2020 06:49:13  #57

:DD glad to know it was accurate, tysm once again for creating them for me
and ty!! I'm in the last half (with less than a week to go) now, I'll go eat something and then go write :D

Autumn (she/her)

August 16, 2020 06:57:23  #58

In other news: someone in a completely unrelated RP Discord server was creating deity domains to match up with the active people in the server and mine was "fate"

Which is kinda funny, since GGaD!Autumn literally is just plants and colors (which are relatively minor things to have a domain of), but this version of me is apparently important enough for literally fate fjdkslfjsdklfjks the rationale for it was because of how my characters impacted the fates of others fjdslkfj

Also in the words of the person who created that title, 

I imagine it's a cassandra situation
she witnesses fate and warn others but no matter what it will occur

:^) yeehaw

alright time to actually go and write :^) I have a bunch of things to do

Autumn (she/her)

August 16, 2020 17:30:35  #59

interesting  yes

fate yes 

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 19, 2020 15:26:35  #60

fate is very interesting yes :eyes: 

//

I'm nearly done with my essays and hooo boy am I excited to be finally done 

Once I'm done I want to play some Xenoblade Chronicles 1 (because!! I got the game a few weeks ago and haven't started it because this essay) and draw that on AU/outfit thing for that certain server
I also need to start my APUSH assignment and email a teacher about how to submit things since it's digital but uhhhhh hopefully neither will take very long because I want to enjoy the 2 or so weeks of summer vacation that I have left lol
Lowkey I also want to rewatch dgs2-4 and dgs2-5 before school starts up again but I'm not sure if that's a smart thing to do fjdsklfjdslkfkl if I do rewatch it, I'll try to do the live reaction thing that Specter and Galaxian do on their respective homethreads it seems fun, even if it's different from how I usually react to games xD most of it will mostly be screaming about foreshadowing and (spoiler character)

alrighty off to writing I go

Autumn (she/her)

Board footera