HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2020 17:01:49  #1

{Kinda an intro} A Midnight Walk

Location: Dead Forest (A pretty important forest for some of my characters),, in modern sect

The moon's bright gaze is casted down upon a gloomy forest. There is no movement, no sound. you seem to be the only source of either option. Putting aside the eerie vibes this dark forest gives off, you carry on, walking down the seemingly endless forest. You walk for who knows how long, before realizing something. Your lost. Every area around you looks the same, and the silence growing more and more threatening as more times passes... But your panic quickly shifts to something else as you hear soft humming in the distance. You follow the voice for a little while, until the humming abruptly stops. You keep walking blindly, and then you reach a small clearing. And in the center of the clearing is a suited figure, sitting in front of a single, gloomy black flower. One of their hands is reached out, their fingers gently touching the flowers stem, and from their fingers emits a soft blue glow. This person has some abnormalities. A fur-lined imp tail, that stayed limp, and a tv for a head. It probably doesn't come to much of a shock to you,, as you've probably seem one or both of those features in people before.

What'dya gonna do? Let us see I guess.

Maximum
originally known as Seeker, but changed their internet name after discomfort of that name being used.
Doesn't address themselves during situations like this.
Has a bunch of characters for about no reason.

July 13, 2020 00:49:12  #2

Re: {Kinda an intro} A Midnight Walk

"So..." Time spoke up from behind the figure, "What's going on here?"

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

July 14, 2020 13:37:54  #3

The person jumped, their hand jerking back from the flower, the glow disappearing quickly. they stood, turning to look at the person who spoke. ''How did you get here?'' They said calmly, blantly ignoring the question this other fellow had said.

Maximum
originally known as Seeker, but changed their internet name after discomfort of that name being used.

July 14, 2020 19:49:17  #4

((Wait has he been in any other threads than this one?? Just wondering))

Time shrugged, "Walked." He replied simply.

Time

July 15, 2020 18:04:41  #5

(This is his first thread on here. He's been in a buncha hb threads tho)

''That says nothing.'' He would grumble before summoning a blueish holographic screen. He typed some stuff on it and then made it disappear. ''This forest turns you around, taking you in circles, trapping you and all that good stuff.'' He then sighed. ''Who are you anyways?'' He figured that by asking this, he could get some sense of what he was dealing with.

(Also I intend on making him actually CALM here because I kinda ruined that on hb)

Last edited by OhWormm (July 15, 2020 18:05:22)

Maximum

July 15, 2020 23:29:06  #6

((Ah ok I see just seeing))

((Kalm))

Time narrowed his eyes a bit at the screen. What has he exactly typing? Maybe he'll find out later, "Maybe that trapped forest stuff doesn't apply do deities, hm?"

Time

July 16, 2020 11:59:44  #7

''I would say no to that. Or I would be eternally stuck in this pathetic place.'' He paused, his tail flicking once. ''Oh. Your a deity? Well I still don't know who you are, would you mind telling me or do I have to dig it from your mind?'' 'This dude probably accidentally found one of the paths that are straightforward.' he finally decided, in thought not aloud. He still had yet to notice the lurking person.

Maximum

July 16, 2020 23:03:47  #8

Time takes note that the person he was talking to was a deity himself, "Well, I prefer my own memories being private. I'm Time. God of magic and time." He snorted, "And you are?"

Time

July 17, 2020 00:18:58  #9

He listened quietly, a smirk forming on his screen for a bit when Time said the stuff about memories, but it faded back to the straight line(?) that was displayed before. ''Huh. Not a very unique name is it?'' He laughed. ''I'm Jax..... God of tech, the internet, memories, all that good stuff.'' Jax waves his hand around at the last part, but seemed awfully bored, as if he had grown tired of saying that phrase or similar to it.

Maximum

July 17, 2020 00:28:06  #10

Time frowned, "I know. Very on the nose. I've been told that a lot." He sighed, after a moment, his face corrected back to a neutral expression, "Why so bored?" He rose a brow, questioning Jax about him being tired of the phrase.

Time

July 22, 2020 18:45:50  #11

Hmmmm indeed

Time

July 26, 2020 15:25:54  #12

''Its repetitive. Introductions aren't my kind of thing.'' He turned, walking away from Time. ''Especially when people keep coming.'' He stopped walking. ''Did anyone follow you? Did you bring someone with you?'' Jax turned back to face the other deity again. ''Company also isn't my kind of thing.''

Maximum

July 26, 2020 17:44:23  #13

Coincidentally, Chan’s head happened to poke out right at that moment. Registering  the tail-end of the mystery TV-head’s words, she quickly interjected with a “Oh, no. We’re not together. I just like creepy old forests.”

The goddess then allowed herself to check what was in front of her, batting away a stray flame that had decided to bounce around. There was Time, of course. Then...Was that Marx in a hoodie? Did Marx even wear hoodies? Perhaps they were going for the incognito look. Chan took another step forward — ill advised perhaps, if that really were the deity standing there — and tried to go for it. “Max? Mark? Is that you?”

chan!

青蛙

July 26, 2020 21:15:28  #14

"Oh, deities usually get drawn together. Hey Chan." He nodded his head in a greeting to her, but seemed confused at Chan's questions.

Time

July 27, 2020 18:03:27  #15

The god bristled when Chan spoke. ''Great to know.'' He said with a twinge of annoyance to what Time said. ''And .... No. I'm not whoever your talking about.''

My mind could not come up with a larger response for some reason.//

Maximum

July 27, 2020 23:42:18  #16

"Yeah. It's just like that. You'll get used to it. I think. Unless if you always want complete solitude or something." Time replied.

((nah dw it's fine))

Last edited by Time (July 27, 2020 23:43:49)

Time

July 28, 2020 05:34:26  #17

“Ah, gotcha.” A pinkish, reddish flame spun off quietly into the distance. “Now that I think about it, Scott wouldn’t be caught dead wearing something like that. They’re much too flamboyant for anything not blinding pink.”

Chan debated taking back that tiny step. Upon noticing her, the annoyance that had been thrumming off of the unfamiliar deity had only worsened— though, she probably didn’t need her powers to notice that. “It is kinda weird, it’s like there’s a signal sent out whenever something significant happens.”  She disappeared back behind the tree, deeming that a better place even if  her voice could still be heard.

chan!

青蛙

July 28, 2020 10:49:55  #18

"Are you talking about Marx?" Time asked Chan. What really gave him the hint was the flamboyant pink part.

"But yeah, what she said, it's kinda like that."

Time

Board footera