HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2023 13:26:00  #1081

Re: Time's Boardhost Homethread - Time's Boardhost Homethread

I'm still thinking of the power scaling of the GGaD universe and power levels I should put my mortal characters at

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

February 5, 2023 13:55:29  #1082

tbh i think mortal characters have the most range in how powerful they can, since they can be like an actual ant or close to as powerful as some demigods. with demigods their range of power is limited by their heritage, and that might interfere with their ability to do some things(like say... a demigod of ash ain't gonna have much of a green thumb). and gods have to be powerful, that's why they're divine. their range isĀ  only "mostly above mortals" to "unable to be harmed by anything short of another god or really clever trickster"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

February 6, 2023 01:34:24  #1083

That is true yea

I'm just thinking of tier lvls and stuff

Time

February 7, 2023 21:10:17  #1084

I want to go teach myself rendering for art, BUT

I also find it's kind long and at times I'm lazy.

I don't wanna go find brush textures and whatnot. I don't really wanna look into all the layer options more than normal either.

But I really think I should. I'm feeling a bit more motivated than normal, so maybe I'll even try to do some studies for fun.

Last edited by Time (February 7, 2023 21:10:54)

Time

February 7, 2023 21:11:11  #1085

Actually, yeah. Why not.

Time

February 7, 2023 21:12:22  #1086

I'll go try an practice rendering and stuff without texture brushes, and then later I'll go look for some texture brushes.

Time

February 9, 2023 02:53:12  #1087

Ooooh Time art?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 9, 2023 12:47:31  #1088

No probably just some bad practice on drawing/painting fruit

Time

February 12, 2023 17:42:06  #1089

I be very lazy this weekend

Time

February 12, 2023 19:00:10  #1090

I'm thinking about great fantasy adventures

And how many fantasy adventurers lose their lives. Is it really as great as it's chalked up to be?

I think it may be very much depending which world end up in

Time

February 12, 2023 19:00:20  #1091

what am I even talking about

Time

February 14, 2023 02:25:34  #1092

Bro I be mad slow innactive these past few days and I wanna rev it back up

Time

February 14, 2023 02:28:05  #1093

I sometimes feel I'm either slowing things down (which I def feel like am to some degree given the size of the community lol) but also I may be missing out on some things as they pass by. Which is kinda contradictory? Is that?

Time

February 15, 2023 02:47:36  #1094

Another year another no valentines.

BUT fret naught, as I am completely fine with it. I do not need superficial gifts to understand someone loves me.

I have been seized by an introspective spirit to analyze my internal ideals when it comes to love. So if you do not mind, I shall talk about myself once again all so self centered on this valentines day.

I think I don't have any experience whatsoever in romantical love. But I think that is because of what I believe is required for this type of love. That and just I have no game whatsoever, and I do not "play".

Oftentimes, during family reunions, I'm asked by others if I have any crushes or a girlfriend and whatnot, I always answer no. They then often follow it up with them thinking I must be hiding the truth (though they think this with no maliciousness, ofc).  But I think it lies in different requirements or understandings of love.

I'm still thinking on it, but I think I often see romantical love (which I will be calling just love from now on in this post) to be something that requires an extremely deep bond before anything else. I think love at first sight may be real, but I'm pretty sure it can fall apart pretty quickly.

I hate when I sound overly robotic and logical, especially something as emotional as love. But I don't have any better words for it. For me to even consider or develop love, I feel like I need to see enough of the person or develop a deep enough bond to be sure it's someone worth "investing" in. It seems I think of love to be a very important and committed relationship.

Is she interesting? Fun to have a conversation with? Ambitions? Abilities? Strengths? Faults? Naturally this is something that would take long amounts of time to learn. Easily 6+ months. Years, even. On that note, probably being friends and whatnot as well.

I understand many other people move quicker in finding love, such as my family expects. So this also may just leave me always either lagging behind, or in the friendzone.

On that note, enough about me thinking about the partner. I also think love will have to eventually require me to open up. About a lot of things. I'm a very reserved person irl, and I'm pretty sure besides small talk, nobody really knows anything about me. So I'm thinking that is going to be a huge feat for both parties.

Time

February 15, 2023 02:56:35  #1095

Wow look at all those word and tbh if I was in your guys shoes I may or may have not read all that.

But tldr that's all Time's take and personal understanding of love for this valentines day

Time

February 21, 2023 22:12:50  #1096

slow today, huh?

Time

February 21, 2023 23:10:53  #1097

Time wrote:

slow today, huh?

Actually it was so fast that you didn't even notice all the posts that came in

RUSSET

February 22, 2023 00:58:25  #1098

WHAT

Time

February 22, 2023 10:19:32  #1099

Couldn't help but laugh at that xD
But yeah some days there aren't as many posts

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 23, 2023 23:24:11  #1100

As of like, 10 minutes ago, Time is officially an Eagle Scout

Time

February 24, 2023 01:45:00  #1101

:0 Congrats, Time!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 24, 2023 03:24:11  #1102

LETS GOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What was your project?

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

February 24, 2023 12:43:41  #1103

Thanks!

Oh I'm actually sure you would like this one Ishmael. It seems up your lane.

It is a native seed library. It's at a local ranger station. Essentially what happens is that its like those small neighborhood book libraries (you know which ones I'm talking about right?) but instead of books, it native plant seeds. And people don't really need to return any seeds or anything like that. It's more of just a thing where people can take seeds to plant.

I also created a database to go with the seed library. It gives info on native plants and what they are helpful for and all that stuff. It's stored as a binder, but more entries can be added.

The seed library can hold up to 72 different seeds, each having enough space to have multiple packets per seed, so it's not small at all.

The board told me that I passed with exemplary levels, said I practically did two projects combined as one, both of which at professional level quality. Which really surprised me tbh.

Time

February 25, 2023 02:39:47  #1104

That's awesome! Love me some native plants. A bunch of Eagles in my area made those free book libraries for their projects during covid because you don't really need a whole bunch of people to execute it, so they're all over the place now. We have a couple huge troops in our area (I think the last numbers I got were about 70-150 scouts per troop) so they churn out a good amount of Eagles every year and I see a lot of little things pop up all over the place from completed projects. Congratulations again, I know that's not easy!

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

February 25, 2023 20:55:27  #1105

150??? I've never heard of a troop of that size ngl. And I thought my Troop was big.

Thank you again!

Time

February 26, 2023 19:15:58  #1106

I don't know much about troops and scouts but contratulations, Time! The project sounds really cool and very interesting to have in a community. I hope you had fun doing it :D

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 27, 2023 00:57:55  #1107

Thank you! It was enjoyable to see everything come together.

Time

February 27, 2023 01:30:16  #1108

I am in an ever repeating creative dilemma.

I have two big main story ideas I'd like to develop upon. Both are in the vein of stories I enjoy, and due to that, I keep on switching between the two, and I can't lock on one long enough to develop serious plot points.

I feel this is unlikely, as you guys very well may be in the same hole , and the solution is probably as simple as: Just lock on one and don't let go, but: Any tips?

Time

February 27, 2023 21:21:59  #1109

Maybe talk to someone and see if they can help you organize your ideas? I can't give many help on this because I myself have projects and I lack the ability to give them a plotline, so lol I have that trouble too.
But I hope it all goes well! I think that with enough passion and effort, projects will flourish in due time :D
Maybe check out some writing tips too?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 28, 2023 02:44:51  #1110

Talk to some one?? Irl? Thats some helpful advice and I'm very thankful for that, and I feel that would really help out but:

AINT NO WAY THAT HAPPENING!

Because atm I don't see anyone irl that I could ever have such a conversation with. I feel this goes with my personality,  but there at are a lot of things that are scared to me.  That's including my story ideas.
I know it's good to get out of my comfort zone,  but also I believe there isn't anyone who would be interested in listening to such stories. Like there isn't anyone I'm close enough in a creative arts way to the point I'd share my stories, or vice versa.

Even though it is kinda weird since I am doing it here. But ofc that's because a good chunk of our relationships are based upon the similar interest of collaborative storytelling (I'm not calling it rp) and storytelling in general.

Time

Board footera