HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2022 00:43:51  #691

Re: Time's Boardhost Homethread - Time's Boardhost Homethread

I am sitting here after my tests. Yes.

I don't think too much is supposed to be happening tomorrow, so it might just be a breather...

Which is great bc it'll give me time to watch the gg Strive story mode coming out that day

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 29, 2022 10:37:42  #692

Totally random but I have a "bank" of hairstyles I like and I draw them and keep them in storage for later characters.

... I think maybe I should just like, make a pinterest or something. But idk how that site works. I hope it's nothing too complex lol

Time

April 30, 2022 20:56:26  #693

Woah have I not posted at all today

Yeah I think so

Time

April 30, 2022 20:58:30  #694

You gud Time

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 30, 2022 21:41:03  #695

Studying for aps

how painful

on a random other note, I just found a perfect image of me that shows me but not my face that I'd show you guys but idk lol.

Its literally me in a crowd of people but it's like a 3/4th back of my head.

like it's just a bit more and you would have seen my face

Time

April 30, 2022 21:49:24  #696

Which ones?

And owo lol potential hair reveal!!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 30, 2022 23:06:44  #697

owo I WANNA SEE NOW

I need to stop unintentionally sounding creepy

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

May 1, 2022 01:02:24  #698

lol no you wont get it bc a voice should be first before any appearance. Maybe later

Working out. I've always wanted to look to work out. A nerd that also has a good body always appealed to me. Both body and mind.

The problem is that absolutely hate working out, and any attempt to do so really didn't go anywhere. Just either not enough time or I don't want to. Maybe I should just stop making excuses and do it. I think it'll greatly benefit my life in general.

I think maybe I should fake it till I make it until I like it. Maybe I should look to more than just cardio or something, because more often than not I hated cardio. I especially hated every single day when I was apart of the cross country team, but maybe that was just the coach. Maybe I should try something else.

Nonetheless I'll I think tomorrow I'm just going to run until my lungs are heaving because I'm just so fed up with it. Definitely not the way to go, but I just need to get my emotion out. Probably won't take long anyways to get that way like I'll take 5 min lol. A long fall from when I used to be super healthy when it came to running.

Time

May 1, 2022 01:03:17  #699

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Which ones?

Environmental Sci and English language. I was thinking of APUSH but decided against it

Last edited by Time (May 2, 2022 23:41:25)

Time

May 1, 2022 01:03:36  #700

Basket Cat wrote:

owo I WANNA SEE NOW

I need to stop unintentionally sounding creepy

No worries I understand the excitement.

Time

May 1, 2022 01:07:37  #701

This will be one of the few times I hope my emotions don't reset after a nights rest because I think I want to keep my current attuide for tomorrow lol

Time

May 2, 2022 00:08:31  #702

Bruh 

I got beat up in video game an lost

Time

May 2, 2022 00:10:12  #703

Oh nooooo ))))))))): do u need tissue???

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 2, 2022 13:33:54  #704

No I'm a big boy

Time

May 2, 2022 13:42:24  #705

Wait, so big boys don't wipe their faces after crying? Is that what the difference is between them and little boys?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 2, 2022 13:44:55  #706

Idk

Time

May 2, 2022 14:29:42  #707

Keeping your face clean is good hygiene tho

May 2, 2022 16:38:47  #708

Yep

Time

May 3, 2022 09:36:44  #709

Ap environmental science coming up

Wish me luck

Time

May 3, 2022 09:50:22  #710

luck

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 3, 2022 14:48:06  #711

Thanks

Feel decent on how I did

Time

May 3, 2022 15:01:51  #712

Noo I was late
I'm sure you did really well! Great job on finishing! Now go rest lol Lang is a week from now and so you can more than afford to do so :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 4, 2022 14:02:01  #713

Yeah the lang is pretty scary for me I'm a slow reader and my essay writing quality isn't the best when under extreme time limits

Time

May 4, 2022 14:06:21  #714

I totally get that, man. I hate the time limits. 
But you know, we've been practicing all year for it! So it all good. And we can choose the order in which we write the essays, too. So depending on your workstyle, maybe do your best one first or something.
Which type of essay are you best at? I know it's generally assumed that argument is the one we're good at, but if you're a very analytical person maybe you're best at the rhetorical analysis, idk

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 4, 2022 14:24:21  #715

That's the thing. I don't really know. It really just depends on what the text will be on.

But my last practice test for me the argument essay was the most natural. Doesn't mean that it was organized. Just most natural.

I usually have to default to 2 body paragraphs (still with enough sources to get 4 points) instead of 3 bc I just don't have enough time

Time

May 5, 2022 21:03:27  #716

Totally random thoughts on a something you guys probably don't know about.

This once-famous dm, arcadum.

He may have been a sucky person (which is why he isn't "famous" anymore, if that makes sense), and his methods to dming were questionable, but he did have some cool things.

He was able to run a pretty interconnected and extensive living world. That was really, really, really cool.

He was also able to show to every single player the true dread and horror behind the big bad guy. Like, the big bad was actually just the "head servant" of the real big bad, and apparently the big bad was so powerful, you couldn't actually even utter their name, or else reality would have been vaporized into oblivion.

And the Head Servant's servants were extremely scary. Like they all had a distinct music playing around them that felt so dreadful it that it was imminent death if you even thought to oppose them. Every single one of them was considered a boss enemy with the ability to erase you from existence. Entirely. No soul left, and no memories to remember you by. That was really scary. It felt like many of them could also do it at a flick of a finger.

In addition, it felt like MOST of servants from the big bad that even the strongest players were fighting and struggling with were WEAK, or maybe midpowered. Like, it felt that the Enemy had much stronger servants to use, but they were just playing with their food, and it felt like the Enemy had thousands of weak servants to draw upon. Like a party of 6 of the world's strongest could only handle 1 midpower servant.

It really felt like humanity (or all of reality) were was on their last legs, and struggling to fight back, which made it all the more amazing that they were able to win. Like that all the players of the world had to come together to even draw a spark of hope to face the sea. The theme of hope in the overarching story was really cool.

The homebrew combat systems, music choices, and even enemy names were pretty cool.

But back to it he was pretty sucky as a person, and that's why he was canceled. Shame. Good thing is that I jumped the ship before it sunk bc I did see red flags, and his online persona (I say this bc Idk what his actual personality is) was starting to get on my nerves. so I wasn't as surprised as others. He sucked, his methods of dming kinda sucked, but that was some good entertaining dnd...

maybe I should watch critical role? No...

Time

May 6, 2022 10:16:47  #717

Anyways

I very highly dislike rigging in Blender I would go to as much to say I hate it.

Its probably because I only know the very basics in Blender for rigging, but the amount of trouble shooting I have to do is insane. It feels like that I do more troubleshooting than actually working on the project.

I think if I'm ever going to use blender, I'll just use it as background and physics.

Time

May 6, 2022 10:28:48  #718

You know more than I did so props to you my friend

May 6, 2022 11:46:46  #719

Thank you

Really though. If I'm ever going to use Blender it'll solely be for backgrounds and physics simulation. If I ever have the opportunity to do that, I think I would actually look forward to learn it. Unless if it comes with just as much trouble.

If I'd ever use 3d models I think I would legit prefer finding someone to commission and rig  and model the character than actually do it myself

Last edited by Time (May 6, 2022 15:19:40)

Time

May 6, 2022 12:56:41  #720

Yeah rigging is hard lol

Board footera