HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2021 01:12:38  #361

Re: Time's Boardhost Homethread - Time's Boardhost Homethread

Honestly skribblio and gartic phone are some pretty decent ones.

The only problem is for me I am a slow artist. It's why any time we play skribbl.io I never draw. But that sounds like a me problem lol

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 3, 2021 01:17:52  #362

Yeah, it's kinda a matter of finding a distinct method of drawing so you can draw quickly (like if I drew like I usually did I wouldn't even be able to draw an accurate eye xD not to say I draw accurately tho), like Echo quickly sketches a circle and then quickly makes out a face shape/features while Specter tends to outline a face shape and utilizes simplified versions of facial features. (Both examples are for purely OC versions of skribbl.io; we could play a generalized version for winter break if we wanted to.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

December 3, 2021 01:25:08  #363

Yeah honestly that seems pretty chill

I actually don't really mind what we play too much. However, I would say not amogus bc I can't type fast enough on my phone lol

Time

December 3, 2021 01:28:38  #364

Time wrote:

However, I would say not amogus

sus
Gonna stop responding so others can actually give input lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2021 15:01:15  #365

I'd be up to play either Skribblio or Gartic!
I think I lean more towards Gartic though cause it got some new modes added and we can switch between them for variety!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 4, 2021 01:03:03  #366

I too wouldn't mind gartic actually. I've never played it so I maybe want to check it out.

Time

December 4, 2021 10:43:44  #367

Did I hear we're planning to do a group game thing because if we are I'm in

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 5, 2021 00:22:40  #368

Yes it would be epic

Time

December 7, 2021 16:09:13  #369

I must be active maybe

Time

December 10, 2021 22:44:21  #370

for my secret santa if you wish to look into neer

blah

Name: Neer Pages
*Nickname(s):
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human mage
*Deity They Work For: Time and Chronos, but atm, he’s stationed at Rune’s castle, but maybe it might change.
Appearance: Neer is around 5’11” and slimly built. He has dark brown hair that likes to curl in random directions at the ends, with light grey eyes and pale skin. He normally wears long, black pants, with a green, thick, rough, sturdy bomber jacket. Under it, he wears a soft, grey hoodie. He has a simple small slab of metal as a necklace. He can normally be seen wearing a pair of black gloves. He has two straps where his knives are sheathed on his thighs while his guns are holstered on his waist. If you are to see him with his rifle it would have a strap and be over his back.
Personality: Neer is usually both calm and at the same time, a guy that likes to joke a lot. I guess that means he’s very laid-back? Yeah. Mostly. He seems a lot of the time very indifferent about others and topics, making silly comparisons and such, and being lazy as well. But don’t let this first appearance of being lazy fool you. He still gets his work done and such, and possibly with flying colors as well. He knows when to be more serious, but he can’t help to say a few things to lighten up the mood. Also, his indifferent demeanor isn’t entirely true. He can also be protective of things he holds close, such as his little stepsister.
*Theme Song(s):
Weapons: 9mm semi-automatic pistol and a .357 revolver, (for something with more damage) with lowered barrel (for less recoil). Plus two knives, both around the same size, both black, but one single-edged and the other double-edged. If he knows he’s going into a bad situation where he’ll need to kill, he remembers to bring along a bolt-action bullpup sniper rifle, if you want to get a good look at what it looks like, check out “stealth recon scout” the color of this weapon is simply black. Oh and lastly to add,  he has a backup pocket knife as well. This is probably the most weapon research I’ve done for a character.
Powers: His magic might not be offensive, but it’s great for sensing and such. Called Truesight (yes I did get that from dnd idk what else to call it.) His eyes really all of his senses, can see through many and detect many things, see sense invisible creatures, through pure darkness, being able to look past illusions easier (but can still be swept up in them), and in a general sense any sort of presence in a fairly large radius around him, making him nearly impossible to ambush him. Nearly, he has a small blind spot at the back of his head. One can also attack with a ranged weapon out of his sight’s range to catch him off guard. Also, being able to sense a person or an attack doesn’t mean he’ll be able to escape them or dodge it.
Backstory: Uhh idk. Well, let’s just say at least his grandfather was a mage, and on that worked for Time, and was the one who taught him this magic. His grandfather was his primary, and only, parental figure. After his grandfather passed away, knowing (or maybe upon finding out that) he worked for Time and Chronos, decided maybe working for them would be a good idea.
*Crush: open?
Other: Note that Neer is much like a recon member for Time and Chronos, so usually he’s fairly distanced from them, unlike my other characters

Time

December 11, 2021 23:31:19  #371

I hope my secret Santa has enough character info

Maybe while I can't update the wishlist, I can still give some info on my threads. Maybe.

Time

December 12, 2021 02:41:29  #372

Ok, I realize I never talk about myself, so I suppose I shall because I had this in my mind.

I've been staring at some cool new video games to buy. I don't play much, but the games I do play are usually either strategy or fighting. Strategies are usually my game to just chill out too, while fighting games are for the fun (well, honestly it's more of just me getting beat up), but all of this isn't the point.

I was looking into a new strategy game called Ruined King, and it seems really interesting with the mechanics, the only problem is that it's set in LoL's universe. I would be afraid that I would fall down the LoL rabbithole.

Now, I don't have much against LoL, and mobas are really not my thing, so I know I have a high chance of not getting into the mainstream game.

What the part I would really fear is the lore part of LoL. The universe.

Why? Well, if you had not known, I'm a guy who loves lore, and search every nook and cranny about lore when it comes to games or whatever I'm interested in.

So, the act of me playing Ruined King would essentially draw me in enough to just go for a lore searching spree. I know it.

But why would you fear that? Well, because the LoL lore is extremely extensive. I think it's so extremely vast with all its writings and stuff. I don't think I would be able to pull myself out of it, and it would only drag me in further. There may even be a chance I fall into the depths of... of becoming a LEAGUE PLAYER! I would just keep on falling with no way to stop!

But, maybe I've already taken my first step into the rabbit hole! I've already watched their show, Arcane (really good show btw you should go watch it)! Plus due to my enjoyment of lore, I already know many small facts about lol due to me taking previous, small dips! Plus their animations and art is so cool!

Oh the terror!

Ok I'm done talking now I had to just write about that

Time

December 12, 2021 02:42:48  #373

I usually write in big texts huh

Time

December 12, 2021 02:44:22  #374

Oh no! I also remembered that LoL is also crafting a fighting game that looks pretty decent as well!

The franchise is now present in both of my main game genres!

The will to resist to the lore will be much harder now

Last edited by Time (December 12, 2021 02:45:24)

Time

December 12, 2021 12:56:39  #375

Shoot I forgot they have a cardgame as well. I kinda like those. Apparently what I've heard they have pretty cool lore and animation as well

Time

December 14, 2021 01:38:29  #376

I'm thinking some things about me especially about how little I reveal any info on myself. Both here and irl.

Do you guys know much about me? What do you think? Maybe in comparison to others?

Time

December 14, 2021 10:57:49  #377

Well idk. I've known you longer than I've known Specter or Echo, if that counts to anything.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 14, 2021 11:19:51  #378

That is something

But do you know more about Echo or Spec than me? That's what I am specifically wondering

Shoot you made me realize, am I now one of the more elder forumers?

Time

December 14, 2021 11:38:41  #379

Uh well I know that Spec likes TLoZ, anime, music, OMORI, talking about characters, and Amaranth Vocaloid...I know that Echo likes anime and talking about characters. I don't know what you like that much, but I know you can be sent into rant mode about Fairy Tail but not much else. I know your age and Specter's...idk lol

December 14, 2021 14:36:31  #380

See that's it, you don't know what I like and don't like and things like that. I suppose I should talk about myself more, friends know that stuff, right?

Oh, you do know that I think Chronos is #1 ggad waifu

For Fairy Tail honestly yeah I just needed to rant that time. Honestly I kinda want to look into Edens Zero when it's anime I'd a bit more developed, I heard it's more different than Fairy Tail

As for specs age I think they're a little older than me?

Time

December 14, 2021 15:34:12  #381

Oh yeah I remember that

Chronos #1 waifu

I saw a clip from Eden's Zero when I was scrolling through Netflix and I was like "haha that cat looks kinda like Happy" and then it was actually Happy

December 14, 2021 16:37:47  #382

No that's not Happy that's Happy but instead he's a gun or something too. Plus he's a lighter blue

And that's not natsu that's a natsu with black hair and gravity magic

Honestly I've heard that Edens zero is a lot better as of current with more planned, while Fairy Tail had a lot of things made up on the spot. Idk the exact magic system, but I know it's magic+sci fi, which is really cool. I really like that magic sci fi

Now I want to kinda look into it mmmm

Time

December 14, 2021 17:43:31  #383

Also indeed Chronos #1 waifu

You're also making me think back to the waifu conversation we we had

And with that I am still regretting the portaial of Time in ships, I think I handled Time x Senshei so bad. I didn't have Time interact too much with Senshei or anything bc I didn't want to annoy MJ too much... which is STUPID. If a character is shipped expect more interactions with that character duh. I'd smack past me's head for that

Time

December 14, 2021 17:44:31  #384

That last part was kinda for Galaxian in how Time was portrayed in relationships, if you remember, Galaxian. If you are reading this.

Time

December 14, 2021 18:15:58  #385

👀 I was summoned.

I do remember. I even remember that thread where Senshei told Time how he smells on that one date xD ngl it was kinda weird to read even for me
Thanks for directing that part of the post to me, though I'm not too sure why it's directed towards me in the first place...? I technically joined GGaD last out of you guys (you, Eliza, Specter) lol. I think the only person newer than me in terms of being in the roleplay is actually Echo lol.
I guess you remember how I was in basically every thread lol. Or maybe you're simply referring to how I talked about how I'm looking forward to whatever you'll do with Senshei, and I'm just overcomplicating everything.
Anyways, dw about what you did in the past. You can try to fix it if you want. And on the problem, that's a mood. I think I've actually been developing that issue when I didn't have too much of it before.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 19:19:39  #386

No he smelled nice, like pine and lavender that's nice

Oh I'm directing that part to you as you mentioned Time's priorities about love and family in that conversation, and how it seems Time placed family over Senshei after she was brainwashed. In more or less a snap

I didn't want to portray it that way at all. If it ever came down to that Time would be more conflicted,  and definitely would try to attend to both. Senshei was kinda his first relationship (as sad as that is) and Chronos is his only living family left (that he actually considers as family)

But yeah. That's the past. I'd still smack past me on the back of the head for it.

I have Senshei, and I could fix it, but it isn't the same, you know? Plus rping  or writing it out by yourself. is also not the same as well.

Time

December 14, 2021 19:41:48  #387

Oh no, you remembered the post xD.
I do have to add that as a matter of practicality, it must have been pretty hard for you even if you did realize how you portrayed that. I'm not too sure about what happened with other deities, but I can testify that with Galaxian, I created a black hole for myself where technically, there wasn't supposed to be interference with Enochi's emergence, but at the same time, it was literally impossible for Galaxian to not intervene--or even if it was possible, it's impossible that he wouldn't notice (with both his canonical abilities as well as his personality/recent events at the time). But you know, like I said, there wasn't supposed to be interference. On the roleplayer level, Fallon didn't want to save Kenshin so quickly. She'd created the fiasco (well, in my view for Galaxian's perspective) for a reason. And so essentially I was doing unwanted stuff that would lead my character (and thus, myself) to problems later. I had to pull a stupid move to prevent his death, I mean--that was a pretty big problem. So, I'm saying all this because what I mean is that I understand it would have been hard for Time to actually do anything, even if you'd wanted to, because if he did, then he would've been pulled into some nasty plot, where Senshei wasn't supposed to be saved and he'd be, well, devastated, I think. In this way, if you think about it, even if GGaD!Time and GGaD!Galaxian are very different, their situation was pretty similar in that case.
Essentially? Time probably would have done something, but he couldn't. You and I made opposite decisions. I chose to let Galaxian do what he had to do and had to pull ridiculous excuses to get him out of the situation. You chose to not let Time do what he would have done, and so didn't have to get him out of a messy situation, but at the cost of making him seem like he was able to directly (and OOCly) transition to caring only about his sister. I don't think there's a way to really blame either of us for either decision.

Well, if I could give any feedback for the current (lol time to offend), it still kinda seems like Time is in that loop. I don't mean that he should be all that outgoing or should place anyone above Chronos--I don't think anyone has a problem with having Time be that sort of brother--but it feels like he doesn't have any actual friends in GGaD, lol. And there aren't even that many Time and Chronos interactions, either. He seems like he blocked himself off or something.
Like even for the Clocktower mages, it feels like...even if we were to say "Time would risk his life for them," it's just kinda there, y'know? He'd probably do it, but somehow it just feels less meaningful or smthn, like he's doing it out of obligation instead of some real link. Idk. I think Specter would need to chime in on this, because I think I might be biased despite trying not to be. And I'm not saying the other Clocktower mages are all that developed, either. I think I might just want more Time->others interactions lol, especially Time and Nagesh for my end.

I have the opposite problem, where I'm way too eager to pull others' characters into my stories. But then I never do it (well, I never show it at least) since then I realize how stupid that decision was. 
Hitan and Helen (and many other characters related to them) was one such example, lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 20:18:22  #388

Nah, with your critique, I think maybe how you view it seems to show me that Time has more than I thought in common with me. You see, I'm a person who doesn't really have many friends as well. I more often than not keep them in shallow relationships. Blocking myself off, and many people I suppose I work with are just kinda there in relation to me, you know?

Why? Well, I don't know, to be honest. I think it takes a really long time for me to make friends. I'm not the most outgoing, I suppose. It took me 8 years in a group of 30 people to find 2 friends. And those friends were kinda just people I often talked with and laughed with, nothing too deep. I wouldn't talk to them about my characters or anything like that.

I went to a really small charter school before entering high school, that's why it's 8 years and 30 people btw. That was the class size for my grade btw.

I am very willing about having more interactions, it's just usually I need a reason for them, and I can't find many, except for fluff, which I don't think can further many relationships. It's more lighthearted. In addition with that, usually, I don't know if the other person wants an interaction. You see?

I suppose that you had assumed that I think I made those decisions. But that's the thing. I think I didn't make them, I mean, I did make them, but unknowingly, if that makes sense. MJ wasn't the most active during the event of the brainwashing (If I remember) and I figured she might've been busy or something, so I wouldn't bother.

I only recognized that his relationships were fairly surface level, but I didn't realize it seemed like he was blocking himself off to you.

Time

December 14, 2021 20:21:54  #389

I'm not too sure, but maybe you have reminded or unearthed something about me a little. Or maybe you're out there reaching for something that I'm convinced maybe some actual insight, but not actually me. I have no clue, to be honest.

Last edited by Time (December 14, 2021 20:23:24)

Time

December 14, 2021 21:03:42  #390

As a disclaimer, I wasn't trying to pry things from you xD. I mean, I could try to analyze your personality, and of course I gain glimpses of it from your posts/"actions" here, but that wasn't my intention for the above posts. Sorry if I seemed a little overbearing there. I was basically just trying to look at the reasoning behind what happened. I wasn't even trying to defend past you, to be honest. It was just on-the-moment, not-thought-out analysis. I have to apologize again lol, it probably is annoying.
(And now I continue with that sort of behavior. Wow. I am so considerate.)
But yeah, I think that it's pretty obvious that your relationships are more shallow per se; but then again, I'm not one to be able to make comparisons in the first place, at least from what I gauge from my view of things IRL. My standards of what constitutes "shallow" or "deep" relationships are rather skewed, unless I am looking at them from a general level. So that's just that. I don't think there's anything wrong with having more shallow relationships as long as that's what you really want/need. Everyone's different in that aspect, too.
Going back briefly to the general GGaD-related analysis of "decisions" and outcomes (as a specification, I wasn't using "choices" or "decisions" as only describing what happened as a result of explicit actions made but rather just what route happened to be taken, whether implicitly or explicitly) for what happened with Time and Senshei, I didn't mean that you were making the choice to "Oh, let me not have Time interact with Senshei, corrupted or not," but rather that the outcome resulted from Time not interacting with Senshei in general. In this case, the choice came from various factors, like you not wanting to bother Mockingjay, her inactivity, and stuff like that. That would mark contrast from what happened with Galaxian and Kenshin/Enochí, where the "choices" I discussed were more in my control (though, notably, some were out of my control, like Fallon's desire to keep Kenshin corrupted for a while being a factor I needed to calculate into my decisions, whether I really wanted to do so or not). 

Idk, I'm definitely rambling, but I do want to say that I hope that if you so wish, I hope you become more willing to reach out and expand those relationships, whether for you or for GGaD!Time. Like, if you feel like having some characters interact, think about it for a bit to make sure, and then ask the character owners if they would be okay with having said character interaction. As another example, if you feel like chatting with someone, just let them know and maybe you guys can arrange a time. Things like that. I'm not saying, of course, that you should do this frequently, because knowing you, you probably wouldn't be that comfortable with doing so, but definitely don't feel bad for wanting to reach out and expand your friendships when it comes to that. 
For me, personally, I'm almost always up to expanding character relationships, so let me know if you ever want that from your end. From my end, I'm still working on having more initiative.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera