GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2023 00:41:13  #2821

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

I am going to skin Vasilius with my bare hands. (Just remembered something he does to Apollo/forces Apollo to do that I had locked away in my brain to not remember but unfortunately I Remembered)

Anyway, Ruin canonically has a really nice voice and his singing is angelic. I think he'd be a soprano or alto when singing. Tbh he just has this vibe that he'd have a higher voice

I think Apollo would ask Ruin to sing every once in a while when he's feeling stressed because Ruin's voice is just so calming and nice

QjbcnabxHWBFKAKD just remembered that Ruin canonically attracts wildlife by just Existing and can kinda speak to animals. Does. Does this mean Ruin is canonically a Disney princess XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 26, 2023 00:42:27  #2822

Echowo wrote:

(: ?

Anyway, deciding to post some of the Occult commandments. The Eye, although plural/refers to many, is commonly referred to as "He". Also some notes after some

Basic Commandments as Given by The Eye (Note: applies to all seven circles of The Occult, although interpretation varies within each circle)

"The Eye" is the counsel of many gods. He controls life and death, prosperity and famine, wealth and poverty. (So, basically, not just Favian and Faust)

The Eye punishes and blesses, He may take and give. (Based on the phrase: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away)

The disabled may be cursed as a punishment from their past life, or they may be cursed as to punish the community's sins. Be wary of your sins, be weary of the disabled. (Explains more of Genesis' backstory, as in the World in my Head and would most likely also apply to GGaD, Genesis has to sometimes use mobility support due to xyr legs/muscle atrophy. Adding on, it's based on a lot of weird things I would hear from hyper-religious people regarding disability)

Agony is a blessing from The Eye, for life would be dull without it. Partake this pleasure a minimum of weekly. (Got idea from the idea of not being able to recognize good things without having bad things)

There shall be four flesh and blood sacrifices per year, one for each season. This shall please The Eye. (Got the idea from the Catholic and Baptist bread and wine thing. Communion iirc? Specifically I had got the idea from those specific religions/dominations, however I am aware it varies and both versions are VERY different. However most of the Occult's rules are purposely vague. Yes there's cannibalism and humanoid sacrifices in some of the circles)

Praise The Eye for all your blessings. Lack of acknowledgement is to take for granted the blessings, and one may become forgetful of their place. (Based on what I'd hear in church)

Children shall be married and produce a family once of age. This is the minimum to repay The Eye and the community. If one is unable to produce or care for a child, they must study into the Church. (Purposely vague, inspired by child marriages and the way too common grooming in religious communities *side eyes some of the men in the church I was forced to go to*. As well explains more about Eden and a few characters that aren't in GGaD. Potential argument point Maia makes towards Krad and Lumi, pushing both to marry or at least find girlfriends. Child marriage and teenage pregnancy very common in the inner circles, adding on grooming and a child being married to an adult. Eden falls into this category)

A family is a minimum of two parents, a minimum of one child, and the council of the community. (Explains Avram's rejection of Ruin, other than Avram being a-) (also probably why Maia and Chad are still married lmao)

Remember, you are of no worth without The Eye. He is the one who grants life; He is the one who taketh life. He is the one who blesses, and He is the one who punishes. Remember this. (Based off IRL things again)

Spread the counsel of The Eye with grace and joy, for The Eye is the only salvation. He suffers for you, as you suffer for Him. (Take a guess)

Suffering is true pleasure. Suffering is the purest pleasure. The Eye suffers for you, as you suffer for Him. (*Pops lips*)

Fear and respect The Eye. (Wheeeee)

Killing with reason of justice and purity is forgiven, and you have pleased The Eye. (Justification of murder! Yay! Also some more lore stuff with Avram literally having mini crusades! I want to strangle him.)

Lying and thievery are sins beyond logic, therefore one must be stricken seven lashes across the abdomen as payment and punishment. (Lying part based off the few things that the Christian God finds as an "abomination")

To serve The Eye is the greatest and purest form of respect and sensibility, and to spread His word is the greatest payment and praise.

Those who discard The Eye can only find salvation again through payment of punishment and agony by the counsel of a community member. (This becomes a plot point between Avram and Ruin later on. Against Ruin's will. Someone help him)

Law is decided by The Arches of the community. (Why Avram has so much control/power, he's the Arch of the village)

One Arch minimum is required per community, and an Arch must decide an Heir from their kin of Princes or Princesses before the Age of Decay. To fail to produce an Heir shall be punished through stoning by counsel of the community. (Reason why Ruin is declared as the Heir, as he's the only remaining descendant of Avram. Ruin's mother was originally declared Heir. Ruin is also highly trained in religion, speech, and choir due to this. Adding on why he also tries acting cold and mature)

Slavery may be a fittable payment for any justifiable debt (explains more of Eden, Genesis, and technically Apollo/Leto. Adding on, it gets worse the more closer to the middle of the circles. Vasilius controls a good portion of the middle circles' stuff in this area)

Teach children as they must learn, punish children as they will incriminate, praise children as they praise The Eye.

Demons are the lowest form of humanity; demons are walkers of sin. However, demons may find the glory of The Eye and should be taught of it. (More Ruin lore yay! Also why Ruin is allowed to be an Heir while also being treated like an animal)

The walkers of sin include: demons, the secular, and those who provide disdain against The Eye.

To produce children before marriage is a sin, and may be punished through a week of starvation once the child is secure. To produce children with the walkers of sin is to be punished by death. (Reason why Ruin's mom was burned alive)

I need to read the actual Bible to get more inspiration and I actually need to write down some sermons Avram would give, however. That requires me to read the Bible. Actually, it would require me to read multiple variations of the Bible

):

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 26, 2023 00:44:08  #2823

Echowo wrote:

I am going to skin Vasilius with my bare hands. (Just remembered something he does to Apollo/forces Apollo to do that I had locked away in my brain to not remember but unfortunately I Remembered)

Anyway, Ruin canonically has a really nice voice and his singing is angelic. I think he'd be a soprano or alto when singing. Tbh he just has this vibe that he'd have a higher voice

I think Apollo would ask Ruin to sing every once in a while when he's feeling stressed because Ruin's voice is just so calming and nice

QjbcnabxHWBFKAKD just remembered that Ruin canonically attracts wildlife by just Existing and can kinda speak to animals. Does. Does this mean Ruin is canonically a Disney princess XD

Remembering how Ruin literally once hummed and attracted a bunch of butterflies and bees. And also how he whistled and got a bird to fly and land on his hand

I always forget he really likes nature XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 26, 2023 14:33:48  #2824

Echowo wrote:

Echowo wrote:

(: ?

Anyway, deciding to post some of the Occult commandments. The Eye, although plural/refers to many, is commonly referred to as "He". Also some notes after some

Basic Commandments as Given by The Eye (Note: applies to all seven circles of The Occult, although interpretation varies within each circle)

"The Eye" is the counsel of many gods. He controls life and death, prosperity and famine, wealth and poverty. (So, basically, not just Favian and Faust)

The Eye punishes and blesses, He may take and give. (Based on the phrase: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away)

The disabled may be cursed as a punishment from their past life, or they may be cursed as to punish the community's sins. Be wary of your sins, be weary of the disabled. (Explains more of Genesis' backstory, as in the World in my Head and would most likely also apply to GGaD, Genesis has to sometimes use mobility support due to xyr legs/muscle atrophy. Adding on, it's based on a lot of weird things I would hear from hyper-religious people regarding disability)

Agony is a blessing from The Eye, for life would be dull without it. Partake this pleasure a minimum of weekly. (Got idea from the idea of not being able to recognize good things without having bad things)

There shall be four flesh and blood sacrifices per year, one for each season. This shall please The Eye. (Got the idea from the Catholic and Baptist bread and wine thing. Communion iirc? Specifically I had got the idea from those specific religions/dominations, however I am aware it varies and both versions are VERY different. However most of the Occult's rules are purposely vague. Yes there's cannibalism and humanoid sacrifices in some of the circles)

Praise The Eye for all your blessings. Lack of acknowledgement is to take for granted the blessings, and one may become forgetful of their place. (Based on what I'd hear in church)

Children shall be married and produce a family once of age. This is the minimum to repay The Eye and the community. If one is unable to produce or care for a child, they must study into the Church. (Purposely vague, inspired by child marriages and the way too common grooming in religious communities *side eyes some of the men in the church I was forced to go to*. As well explains more about Eden and a few characters that aren't in GGaD. Potential argument point Maia makes towards Krad and Lumi, pushing both to marry or at least find girlfriends. Child marriage and teenage pregnancy very common in the inner circles, adding on grooming and a child being married to an adult. Eden falls into this category)

A family is a minimum of two parents, a minimum of one child, and the council of the community. (Explains Avram's rejection of Ruin, other than Avram being a-) (also probably why Maia and Chad are still married lmao)

Remember, you are of no worth without The Eye. He is the one who grants life; He is the one who taketh life. He is the one who blesses, and He is the one who punishes. Remember this. (Based off IRL things again)

Spread the counsel of The Eye with grace and joy, for The Eye is the only salvation. He suffers for you, as you suffer for Him. (Take a guess)

Suffering is true pleasure. Suffering is the purest pleasure. The Eye suffers for you, as you suffer for Him. (*Pops lips*)

Fear and respect The Eye. (Wheeeee)

Killing with reason of justice and purity is forgiven, and you have pleased The Eye. (Justification of murder! Yay! Also some more lore stuff with Avram literally having mini crusades! I want to strangle him.)

Lying and thievery are sins beyond logic, therefore one must be stricken seven lashes across the abdomen as payment and punishment. (Lying part based off the few things that the Christian God finds as an "abomination")

To serve The Eye is the greatest and purest form of respect and sensibility, and to spread His word is the greatest payment and praise.

Those who discard The Eye can only find salvation again through payment of punishment and agony by the counsel of a community member. (This becomes a plot point between Avram and Ruin later on. Against Ruin's will. Someone help him)

Law is decided by The Arches of the community. (Why Avram has so much control/power, he's the Arch of the village)

One Arch minimum is required per community, and an Arch must decide an Heir from their kin of Princes or Princesses before the Age of Decay. To fail to produce an Heir shall be punished through stoning by counsel of the community. (Reason why Ruin is declared as the Heir, as he's the only remaining descendant of Avram. Ruin's mother was originally declared Heir. Ruin is also highly trained in religion, speech, and choir due to this. Adding on why he also tries acting cold and mature)

Slavery may be a fittable payment for any justifiable debt (explains more of Eden, Genesis, and technically Apollo/Leto. Adding on, it gets worse the more closer to the middle of the circles. Vasilius controls a good portion of the middle circles' stuff in this area)

Teach children as they must learn, punish children as they will incriminate, praise children as they praise The Eye.

Demons are the lowest form of humanity; demons are walkers of sin. However, demons may find the glory of The Eye and should be taught of it. (More Ruin lore yay! Also why Ruin is allowed to be an Heir while also being treated like an animal)

The walkers of sin include: demons, the secular, and those who provide disdain against The Eye.

To produce children before marriage is a sin, and may be punished through a week of starvation once the child is secure. To produce children with the walkers of sin is to be punished by death. (Reason why Ruin's mom was burned alive)

I need to read the actual Bible to get more inspiration and I actually need to write down some sermons Avram would give, however. That requires me to read the Bible. Actually, it would require me to read multiple variations of the Bible

):

FORGOT to add that in the view of the Occult, Genesis being intersex was seen as a disability as xe can't have children/is infertile, and xem being unable to have kids was seen as a curse

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2023 13:51:35  #2825

GGaD! Echo would fail opening a pickle jar and instead of seeking help, she would just slam it against the ground, shattering the glass. She then would eat the floor pickles

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2023 13:55:04  #2826

Aloes has definitely accidentally broken jars trying to open them

Genesis' first instinct is to break jars to open them

Cosette would shoot the jar

Silence would dissolve the lid of a jar with their acid spit. Or in general they would probably just sink the entire jar into their body and dissolve/digest the whole thing at once lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2023 13:58:08  #2827

Kradly, on the phone: "Hey, Si, can you come over and make out with our lock? We can't find our keys."

Si:

Si: "Just for that wording, I hope it rains and you're stuck outside the entire time."

Si: *hangs up*

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2023 21:48:27  #2828

This song gives Genesis vibes 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2023 22:32:02  #2829

Angsting over Apollo in the World in My Head because he falls in love with the most basic/plain lady who's a librarian and I just whbdkqndjw the reasoning behind him falling in love with her specifically makes my heart hurt, he's so gentle with her and never confesses due to the fact he knows his own fate and the fact he would never be able to actually have a life with her AUGH PAIN

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2023 22:34:55  #2830

My heart still hurts over Apollo wanting to have a family and wanting to be a teacher but knowing he isn't allowed to wbqjbdkqkd and him wanting to be in love but unable to truly commit and how he flirts with Everyone he meets in hopes that someone would actually hurt him or worse but also that he never flirted with the librarian because he doesn't want to hurt her when he disappears AUGHHHH

(heart clench)

He's so interesting to me

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2023 22:37:46  #2831

Echowo wrote:

My heart still hurts over Apollo wanting to have a family and wanting to be a teacher but knowing he isn't allowed to wbqjbdkqkd and him wanting to be in love but unable to truly commit and how he flirts with Everyone he meets in hopes that someone would actually hurt him or worse but also that he never flirted with the librarian because he doesn't want to hurt her when he disappears AUGHHHH

(heart clench)

He's so interesting to me

Adding on that he fell in love at first sight and got so guilty over the idea of flirting with her that he never did actually even greet her with flirting, he just ended up hesitating before smiling brightly and asking where some books were

And then overtime they become friends and he visits her and sometimes helps her with the kid's program at the library

TwT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 4, 2023 19:00:06  #2832

NO BECAUSE LIKE, LIKE (SCREAMS) HE FLIRTS WITH EVERYONE BECAUSE LIKE. CONTROL OVER THE SITUATION. AND LIKE. HE DOESN'T TRULY PUT HIS HEART INTO IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT REALLY HIM, HE JUST. HE TOYS WITH PEOPLE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY WORK THOUGH HIS EMOTIONS AND IT HURTS. NOT ONLY OTHER PEOPLE BUT HIMSELF, BECAUSE HE WANTS TO STOP BUT DOESN'T AND THEN LIKE. LIKE. YEAH HE WANTS A FAMILY AND HE WANTS FRIENDS BUT HE TRULY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS. AND HE'S ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE AT SOCIALIZING DESPITE BEING EXTROVERTED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE. AAAAAAAH.

(POINTS AT HIM) AHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway I think Apollo's favorite breakfast food is waffles

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 4, 2023 23:39:02  #2833

Silence and Seis would flick those paper footballs at Malaika during class to get her attention and then when she looks over, they would do something silly/stupid to make her have to try to hold in laughter

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2023 02:20:30  #2834

Yes all three of them have gotten detention over the stupidest stuff. Yes Seis and Silence still flick paper footballs at Malaika during detention

I can see Francis getting detention over a stupid reason

And Weirdly Enough, Lumi never gets detention but He Deserves To Be Put In Detention

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2023 03:02:08  #2835

Drawing Utterson looking at Holmes is so funny because this man RARELY smiles, the usual closest he gets is a nice lil :< face with his eyebrows at a neutral position however when he looks at Holmes his eyebrows raise and he just has this cute expression XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2023 03:02:52  #2836

Whenever I draw Utterson, my idea is to make him slightly like a cute cat

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2023 03:26:49  #2837

It is literally taking SO MUCH restraint to not draw Yandere! Utterson. Why is my brain like this. I'm not even much liking towards the Yandere troupe other than Aloes and Genesis, and even then they don't fit into that troupe very well XD

I think it's the idea of Utterson having red eyes and certain expression other than his :< face XD maybe it's the idea of him holding a knife. I Do love men who can kill me, which is probably factoring into this XD

(for some reason I originally typed out "beef" instead of "restraint" XD???)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2023 13:10:53  #2838

it's trope not troupe you dumb idiot

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 10, 2023 14:29:25  #2839

Aloes and Genesis being in the most healthy unhealthy, obsessive relationship ever lmao

Anyway guess what, Alma is getting another redesign. I'm thinking of making his hair less fluffy with more layers, but idk

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 10, 2023 14:40:27  #2840

Echowo wrote:

Yes all three of them have gotten detention over the stupidest stuff. Yes Seis and Silence still flick paper footballs at Malaika during detention

And Weirdly Enough, Lumi never gets detention but He Deserves To Be Put In Detention

Thinking about Silence and the fact they're a slime, by the gods they would use their shapeshifting to do stupid stuff or to make funny faces lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 10, 2023 14:41:39  #2841

Alma is going to end up with short hair again, isn't he

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2023 00:06:05  #2842

Echowo wrote:

Echowo wrote:

Thinking about Silence and the fact they're a slime, by the gods they would use their shapeshifting to do stupid stuff or to make funny faces lmao

They would find a way to make the Temmie from Undertale face

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2023 00:08:29  #2843

Echowo wrote:

Echowo wrote:

Echowo wrote:

They would find a way to make the Temmie from Undertale face

Imagine being a teacher and This Face is staring back at you

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2023 13:08:59  #2844

Halloween really is just giving me an excuse to draw Vampire stuff with Sherlock and Utterson and I feel like that is too much power

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 17, 2023 23:23:19  #2845

I am going to tear my skin off if I can't figure out what Alma looks like. He's become a blob in my head with no characteristics but his personality

I have so many ideas for him but my brain Can't Decide

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 17, 2023 23:40:41  #2846

Anyway, thinking about Si and Seis friendship and they give dumb jock vibes without either of them being jocks lmao, they're both goth (Si is kinda preppy goth?)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 19, 2023 23:57:56  #2847

Ruin is so cute, I'm imagining him in fall clothing and winter clothing

Wjbdkakd do you think during the winter and late fall, Apollo would make or buy Ruin something to cover his tail so his tail doesn't get too cold? I think he would TwT aww

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 20, 2023 00:45:36  #2848

Ruin drinking hot chocolate and thinking about the sun

He lays in front of a fireplace and sprawls out, thinking about the sun

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 20, 2023 04:35:46  #2849

Ruin is SO lizard to me. Just a silly lil lizard aww

I feel like Apollo would buy him heating pads and electric blankets/the blankets that warm up

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 20, 2023 04:59:16  #2850

I'm trying so hard to draw different face shapes and stuff abbxmakd I'm going to go Insane

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera