HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2023 00:13:11  #2791

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Utterson is so hard to draw

Why

):

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 25, 2023 01:11:38  #2792

You know, why is is hard to draw in general?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 25, 2023 01:54:10  #2793

Time wrote:

You know, why is is hard to draw in general?

Frfr though, why can't my ideas just. Appear on the paper accurately XD

Anyway, I logged on to say that although (as far as I can remember atm) the only times I have drawn kissing has been like, a peck on the cheek type or a hand kiss, and also the fact I SUCK at drawing Fgo Sherlock, this sketch of Utterson and Sherlock is very cute and took WAY too much effort for a sketch XD

Can't wait to hate it when I get up later lmao

I need to work on people hugging but that's even more effort TwT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 27, 2023 22:32:35  #2794

I wanna give Romeo a lil kiss on the cheek, he's so cute

Anyway, I feel like Romeo would like the book Pride and Prejudice

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 28, 2023 12:50:36  #2795

I feel like Seis and Silence would eat ice constantly while Francis would rather saw his arm off than try to chew on ice because it hurts his teeth so much

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 29, 2023 23:40:27  #2796

Redesigning Francis's dead brother to look like their mom, adding on his half siblings looking like their own own respective mothers while Francis is the only child who ended up nearly being a carbon copy of his father (: (minus the bastard-ness)

Francis is constantly taking L's RIP

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 29, 2023 23:46:51  #2797

Also need to design the Bastard Twin Duo (Francis's father and Echo's father). The only thing they have going for them is the game-show host vibes

Hwbdkakfn Favian (Echo's father) honestly is the most comprehensible out of the two, although tbf Faust is constantly high from others' pain or emotions

Remember, don't do drugs, kids (or eat people to achieve highs) (Aloes is excluded from this due to the fact he doesn't particularly enjoy it/he actually has to for a reason) (yes I have double standards for my OCs)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 30, 2023 00:00:20  #2798

I need to remember that Favian is the one who primarily drinks while Faust is the one who primarily smokes

Eden drinks until Maia has to carry her. Eden is practically never sober For Reasons (she's honestly such a tragic character and isn't aware of anything most of the time)

Maia is probably the most constrained when it comes to addictions, but she's also a bitch so that makes up for it (negative). Literally the only good thing she will ever do is take care of Eden when they're around each other

Chad is Chad. I don't have much to say about him. He's not a great person but there's something sad about him. I don't think he actually drinks or smokes? Which is interesting considering he's a mafia boss. Although tbf he's constantly stressed. So. Probably doesn't have time for anything but paperwork

Apollo's father (can't remember name atm) needs to be. Gone. Forever. He's so Ew. He's worse than Favian and Faust. He's literally disgusting and I hate him. He has done even worse things in The World in My Head that I cannot even share. I want him GONE. But dammit he plays a crucial role in Apollo's character.

Avram is also ew but not as much as Apollo's father or the Bastard Twins. But. Poor Ruin ): I want that Old Man GONE.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 5, 2023 01:35:17  #2799

Francis, desperately trying to paint his friends:

Literally the rest of the GBB: *Needs to move Constantly*

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 6, 2023 07:40:56  #2800

Literally all of the Garlic Bread Bois are constantly down to fight lmao XD why are they all so feral like tiny kittens

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 6, 2023 11:16:01  #2801

Romeo seems like the kind of guy who smoked when he was younger

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 7, 2023 14:33:33  #2802

Remembering that Silencio can spit acid and technically recreate stuff by using the materials they digest is kinda funny

If they eat enough metal, they could create a sword. I feel like that's too much power for a person like them. They're unstoppable XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 9, 2023 12:00:39  #2803

Tempted to give Cosette more of a wild west theme, aka actually finally design her pistols XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 10, 2023 11:06:27  #2804

Tempted to make an angel Echosona with red hair and is super confident/not cringefail so I can imply that all other Echosonas are just really pathetic demons/fallen angels

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 10, 2023 19:51:09  #2805

Lumi and Kradly would pronounce Spanish words incorrectly in a Spanish restaurant to see Seis and Silencio seeth

Lumi: "I would also like to add Pick-o deh Gallow"

Kradly: "And extra qway-so"

Seis and Si, about to strangle the two of them:

They trick Francis to saying "tortilla" with the English L sound instead of the Spanish ll sound

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 10, 2023 19:51:46  #2806

It takes so much willpower for both of them to not yell at the twins in Spanish

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 11, 2023 01:41:15  #2807

Echowo wrote:

Lumi and Kradly would pronounce Spanish words incorrectly in a Spanish restaurant to see Seis and Silencio seeth

Lumi: "I would also like to add Pick-o deh Gallow"

Kradly: "And extra qway-so"

Seis and Si, about to strangle the two of them:

They trick Francis to saying "tortilla" with the English L sound instead of the Spanish ll sound

This was inspired by the other day of me trying to order food and add pico de gallo and the guy taking my order stared at me blankly and asked me to repeat like five times and slowly it dawned on me that I was going to have to speak in an Americanized accent version and pronounce it as "pick-o deh gallow". Luckily I didn't because the guy ended up pointing at it and being like "...This?" And I nodded and felt my soul return to my body finally

Why. Why. Like, I don't expect you to actually speak Spanish but. Like. It's hecking pico de gallo. It's so easy to remember. Hecking. PICO DE GALLO.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 11, 2023 11:45:26  #2808

Echowo wrote:

I need to remember that Favian is the one who primarily drinks while Faust is the one who primarily smokes

Eden drinks until Maia has to carry her. Eden is practically never sober For Reasons (she's honestly such a tragic character and isn't aware of anything most of the time)

Maia is probably the most constrained when it comes to addictions, but she's also a bitch so that makes up for it (negative). Literally the only good thing she will ever do is take care of Eden when they're around each other

Chad is Chad. I don't have much to say about him. He's not a great person but there's something sad about him. I don't think he actually drinks or smokes? Which is interesting considering he's a mafia boss. Although tbf he's constantly stressed. So. Probably doesn't have time for anything but paperwork

Apollo's father (can't remember name atm) needs to be. Gone. Forever. He's so Ew. He's worse than Favian and Faust. He's literally disgusting and I hate him. He has done even worse things in The World in My Head that I cannot even share. I want him GONE. But dammit he plays a crucial role in Apollo's character.

Avram is also ew but not as much as Apollo's father or the Bastard Twins. But. Poor Ruin ): I want that Old Man GONE.

Lmao Apollo/Leto's father's name is Vassilis and I found that I would put "(ugh)" next to his name multiple times XD which fair reaction tbh he's gross

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 12, 2023 10:09:51  #2809

Echowo wrote:

Also need to design the Bastard Twin Duo (Francis's father and Echo's father). The only thing they have going for them is the game-show host vibes

Hwbdkakfn Favian (Echo's father) honestly is the most comprehensible out of the two, although tbf Faust is constantly high from others' pain or emotions

Remember, don't do drugs, kids (or eat people to achieve highs) (Aloes is excluded from this due to the fact he doesn't particularly enjoy it/he actually has to for a reason) (yes I have double standards for my OCs)

Tbf in terms of specifically murder, Aloes does it for justice and Faust does it for his own pleasure

Genesis does it for a mix of both but she's literally so slay so she gets a pass

For Cosette it's just a second job in a way, although she doesn't hate it, she rather be working on fashion designs or playing on her guitar or at the very least she wants more exciting targets

Alma. Hm. Alma. Depends. He's a weird character to figure out, because in Mind World he's much more vengeful HOWEVER he's still a father and has that paternal, gentle nature about him. He's just a bit blinded by grief at times, but I'm not sure if he even enjoys bringing justice. I think he's just tired

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 12, 2023 14:56:40  #2810

I'm at a point where I KNOW I need to actually make proper character reference sheets with how they are actually supposed to be done BUT instead I keep drawing 3/4 view drawings of Utterson's face instead

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 12, 2023 23:55:56  #2811

I always draw circle eyes for my scary/creepy drawings and Idk why. Something about the circle is creepy. Which is also why Seis, Francis, and Aloes have circle eyes, and Solaris's eyes are circle when they get more demonic. It's why I draw HDK's eyes as circles. It's why The Twin Death Gods have circle eyes, and why Old Man GP has circle eyes

Adding on I use eyes as symbolism for the world in my head XD but still XD

Circles OvO

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 12, 2023 23:57:27  #2812

Echowo wrote:

I always draw circle eyes for my scary/creepy drawings and Idk why. Something about the circle is creepy. Which is also why Seis, Francis, and Aloes have circle eyes, and Solaris's eyes are circle when they get more demonic. It's why I draw HDK's eyes as circles. It's why The Twin Death Gods have circle eyes, and why Old Man GP has circle eyes

Circles OvO

Cosette can be argued that this doesn't apply to her BUT then you remember that she was a terrible person as a kid/young adult. Also she's a hitwoman later on. So like

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 14, 2023 10:05:48  #2813

Echowo wrote:

Echowo wrote:

Circles OvO

Cosette can be argued that this doesn't apply to her BUT then you remember that she was a terrible person as a kid/young adult. Also she's a hitwoman later on. So like

Although technically Cosette's eyes aren't full circles, her eyes are just Round

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 16, 2023 00:17:32  #2814

I deserve a lil OC x Canon, as a treat

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 16, 2023 09:46:01  #2815

Echowo wrote:

I deserve a lil OC x Canon, as a treat

I say as if it isn't a meal I have every day

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 18, 2023 15:36:29  #2816

Ruin can lay under a lamp light. As a treat (hehe lizard)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 25, 2023 21:57:23  #2817

Fun fact! Ruin never heard the words "I love you" for years after his parents' deaths until Apollo decided to make Ruin his little brother (:

Fun fact! Ruin was never hugged for years after his parents' deaths until Apollo decided to make Ruin his little brother (:

Fun Fact! Ruin secretly wishes Avram would treat him like family (:

Fun fact! When Ruin was little, he one time begged Avram to say "I love you" and learned very quickly that love doesn't exist to be given to Walkers of Sin and still has a prominent scar from that day (:

Fun Fact! The only time Avram has ever given Ruin physical touch has been to hurt/punish him, to perform the Pain Training ritual, or to correct Ruin's posture while standing, walking, or praying (:

Fun Fact! Ruin can't feel physical pain anymore due to Pain Training, and it's likely his sense of touch is dulled due to a mix the scarring, callouses, and messed up nerves (thinking about it more now, it's likely Ruin also tends to drop silverware or anything he's not supposed to use a strong grip on) (:

Fun fact! Ruin wags his tail when happy. Avram has scolded/punished Ruin for his tail wagging (often comparing Ruin to an "untamed, disobedient beast"), so it never happens when he's around Avram (:

Fun Fact! Ruin tends to pick his scales off his hands when nervous or upset (:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 25, 2023 21:59:43  #2818

I think Ruin would really enjoy rock candy. Tbh hard candies in general, I think he would enjoy

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 25, 2023 23:16:15  #2819

None of these facts are fun echo

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 26, 2023 00:35:14  #2820

(: ?

Anyway, deciding to post some of the Occult commandments. The Eye, although plural/refers to many, is commonly referred to as "He". Also some notes after some

Basic Commandments as Given by The Eye (Note: applies to all seven circles of The Occult, although interpretation varies within each circle)

"The Eye" is the counsel of many gods. He controls life and death, prosperity and famine, wealth and poverty. (So, basically, not just Favian and Faust)

The Eye punishes and blesses, He may take and give. (Based on the phrase: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away)

The disabled may be cursed as a punishment from their past life, or they may be cursed as to punish the community's sins. Be wary of your sins, be weary of the disabled. (Explains more of Genesis' backstory, as in the World in my Head and would most likely also apply to GGaD, Genesis has to sometimes use mobility support due to xyr legs/muscle atrophy. Adding on, it's based on a lot of weird things I would hear from hyper-religious people regarding disability)

Agony is a blessing from The Eye, for life would be dull without it. Partake this pleasure a minimum of weekly. (Got idea from the idea of not being able to recognize good things without having bad things)

There shall be four flesh and blood sacrifices per year, one for each season. This shall please The Eye. (Got the idea from the Catholic and Baptist bread and wine thing. Communion iirc? Specifically I had got the idea from those specific religions/dominations, however I am aware it varies and both versions are VERY different. However most of the Occult's rules are purposely vague. Yes there's cannibalism and humanoid sacrifices in some of the circles)

Praise The Eye for all your blessings. Lack of acknowledgement is to take for granted the blessings, and one may become forgetful of their place. (Based on what I'd hear in church)

Children shall be married and produce a family once of age. This is the minimum to repay The Eye and the community. If one is unable to produce or care for a child, they must study into the Church. (Purposely vague, inspired by child marriages and the way too common grooming in religious communities *side eyes some of the men in the church I was forced to go to*. As well explains more about Eden and a few characters that aren't in GGaD. Potential argument point Maia makes towards Krad and Lumi, pushing both to marry or at least find girlfriends. Child marriage and teenage pregnancy very common in the inner circles, adding on grooming and a child being married to an adult. Eden falls into this category)

A family is a minimum of two parents, a minimum of one child, and the council of the community. (Explains Avram's rejection of Ruin, other than Avram being a-) (also probably why Maia and Chad are still married lmao)

Remember, you are of no worth without The Eye. He is the one who grants life; He is the one who taketh life. He is the one who blesses, and He is the one who punishes. Remember this. (Based off IRL things again)

Spread the counsel of The Eye with grace and joy, for The Eye is the only salvation. He suffers for you, as you suffer for Him. (Take a guess)

Suffering is true pleasure. Suffering is the purest pleasure. The Eye suffers for you, as you suffer for Him. (*Pops lips*)

Fear and respect The Eye. (Wheeeee)

Killing with reason of justice and purity is forgiven, and you have pleased The Eye. (Justification of murder! Yay! Also some more lore stuff with Avram literally having mini crusades! I want to strangle him.)

Lying and thievery are sins beyond logic, therefore one must be stricken seven lashes across the abdomen as payment and punishment. (Lying part based off the few things that the Christian God finds as an "abomination")

To serve The Eye is the greatest and purest form of respect and sensibility, and to spread His word is the greatest payment and praise.

Those who discard The Eye can only find salvation again through payment of punishment and agony by the counsel of a community member. (This becomes a plot point between Avram and Ruin later on. Against Ruin's will. Someone help him)

Law is decided by The Arches of the community. (Why Avram has so much control/power, he's the Arch of the village)

One Arch minimum is required per community, and an Arch must decide an Heir from their kin of Princes or Princesses before the Age of Decay. To fail to produce an Heir shall be punished through stoning by counsel of the community. (Reason why Ruin is declared as the Heir, as he's the only remaining descendant of Avram. Ruin's mother was originally declared Heir. Ruin is also highly trained in religion, speech, and choir due to this. Adding on why he also tries acting cold and mature)

Slavery may be a fittable payment for any justifiable debt (explains more of Eden, Genesis, and technically Apollo/Leto. Adding on, it gets worse the more closer to the middle of the circles. Vasilius controls a good portion of the middle circles' stuff in this area)

Teach children as they must learn, punish children as they will incriminate, praise children as they praise The Eye.

Demons are the lowest form of humanity; demons are walkers of sin. However, demons may find the glory of The Eye and should be taught of it. (More Ruin lore yay! Also why Ruin is allowed to be an Heir while also being treated like an animal)

The walkers of sin include: demons, the secular, and those who provide disdain against The Eye.

To produce children before marriage is a sin, and may be punished through a week of starvation once the child is secure. To produce children with the walkers of sin is to be punished by death. (Reason why Ruin's mom was burned alive)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera