GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2023 23:00:38  #2731

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Romeo to his Servants: You need to take better care of yourselves!

Also Romeo: Surely this rotting meat won't kill me.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 28, 2023 23:04:16  #2732

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he actually could eat spoiled food and not be effected at all, now that I think about it. Honestly, considering he lived in the wild for so long, it's likely he would eat rotten food just to survive, also considering he would eat poisonous insects, especially spiders

The image of him grabbing a spider off the wall and shoving it in his mouth without second thought and horrifying everyone is still so funny to me

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 4, 2023 19:25:49  #2733

Happy Pride month to all my lil gay characters lmao, RIP due to backstories but at least y'all get to be a lil zesty

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 5, 2023 23:14:20  #2734

Seis is interesting to think and write about because they're an allegory of my own experiences and trauma (like most of my characters) but at the same time. Ouch

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 6, 2023 20:31:46  #2735

Echowo wrote:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he actually could eat spoiled food and not be effected at all, now that I think about it. Honestly, considering he lived in the wild for so long, it's likely he would eat rotten food just to survive, also considering he would eat poisonous insects, especially spiders

The image of him grabbing a spider off the wall and shoving it in his mouth without second thought and horrifying everyone is still so funny to me

This is how he would become Spiderman (I just saw the new Spider verse movie and it was <3)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 8, 2023 00:43:47  #2736

Thinking about Alois and trying to write his life as a wolf. Honestly he was just a big ol average wolf with some pups, idk. Very relaxed until the whole poachers murdering him thing (ignore that I know nothing about actual wolves and their behaviors. I see Giant Puppy and my brain short circuits)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 9, 2023 01:48:34  #2737

Alma <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 14, 2023 17:40:08  #2738

Echowo wrote:

Happy Pride month to all my lil gay characters lmao, RIP due to backstories but at least y'all get to be a lil zesty

Dying is gay

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 17, 2023 11:33:48  #2739

The second Seis accepts that he's a demon, both him and Silence would headbutt each other like goats

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 19, 2023 18:04:45  #2740

More about Silence and Seis friendship, they would totally chase seagulls and also fight seagulls over food, and then fight each other over the food they fought from the seagull

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 24, 2023 20:24:04  #2741

Honestly the concept of Romeo just completely losing his shit and going feral is probably so satisfying to me because of just how wimpy and how big of a pushover he is. It's just really fun to imagine him actually getting angry and yelling. Like, good for him!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 24, 2023 20:25:01  #2742

Echowo wrote:

Honestly the concept of Romeo just completely losing his shit and going feral is probably so satisfying to me because of just how wimpy and how big of a pushover he is. It's just really fun to imagine him actually getting angry and yelling. Like, good for him!

Like, sometimes it's even more satisfying than imagining him nearly dying/in agony, but I guess tbh gore is situational

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 24, 2023 20:33:32  #2743

Imagining the For Funsies AU groups playing Among Us and I can clearly just hear Hyde being like "PARIS IS SUS." and Paris going "NUH-UH."

Romeo is never Imposter and is constantly killed first. Poor man just wants to do his tasks

Imagining Hyde actually being a terrible Imposter and somehow Jekyll is a wonderful Imposter

Mordred is constantly stuck on the pattern recognition task or the one task in electrical where the things are spinning and you have to click on the button when they line up and Mordred ends up having Jekyll do it for them

Opera just spams the vents and doesn't actually kill because the noise is satisfying

Enkidu being the best Imposter and Gilgamesh being incredibly jealous over this

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 24, 2023 20:41:12  #2744

Making myself angst by imagining one day, a while after Romeo joins Chaldea, he looks in the mirror and realizes his ribs aren't showing anymore and him being super excited over it

(Disintegrates)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 26, 2023 00:55:02  #2745

There are two wolves in me. One wants to make Seis's grandpa look like a stereotypical old man. The other wants to make Seis's grandpa look to be around Alma's age and absolutely hot

The latter is winning

Also updating about ages in the world in my head: Alma, Alois, Genesis, and Cosette are all around physically in their late 20s-early 30s. Silence is around Seis's age (if not the same age, it's still being determined). Echo/Ophelia is probably around 15 still? Hmmm

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 26, 2023 01:08:14  #2746

Currently sketching, and to add on: I've started headcanoning that Seis, as a baby, did not look human at all, and overtime as Old Man G.P raised Seis, he started to shape shift to look more like G.P and looked human by the time he was a toddler

So ATM trying to sketch Old Man G.P to look similar to Seis. Maybe enough so that they could be mistaken as brothers?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 26, 2023 01:25:26  #2747

Echowo wrote:

Currently sketching, and to add on: I've started headcanoning that Seis, as a baby, did not look human at all, and overtime as Old Man G.P raised Seis, he started to shape shift to look more like G.P and looked human by the time he was a toddler

So ATM trying to sketch Old Man G.P to look similar to Seis. Maybe enough so that they could be mistaken as brothers?

I GOING TO SOB, HE LOOKS LIKE HE COULD BE SEIS'S MOM

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 26, 2023 01:41:38  #2748

Echowo wrote:

Echowo wrote:

I'm struggling because I feel like the first eyes are too Alma-y or Romeo-y, but giving him Seis's/Alois's eye style looks a bit unnerving? Also on the second sketch I gave up on hair, ignore that

However, with that body type and eyes (adding on that G.P also has claws), I feel like the round eyes and rounder face shape might make him look too much like Alois

Maybe instead of buff I should make his body type more like Seis's? More thin and stuff? But I also lowkey want to add another buff OC lmao XD I have an obsession

I tried also making his hair similar to Seis with how messy/how much it poofs out

Idk, I need more sketches

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 26, 2023 01:42:48  #2749

Also I just realized my camera is weird and makes the images "thinner"/squishes it which sucks smh

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 26, 2023 02:04:27  #2750

Echowo wrote:

Echowo wrote:

Echowo wrote:

I'm struggling because I feel like the first eyes are too Alma-y or Romeo-y, but giving him Seis's/Alois's eye style looks a bit unnerving? Also on the second sketch I gave up on hair, ignore that

However, with that body type and eyes (adding on that G.P also has claws), I feel like the round eyes and rounder face shape might make him look too much like Alois

Maybe instead of buff I should make his body type more like Seis's? More thin and stuff? But I also lowkey want to add another buff OC lmao XD I have an obsession

I tried also making his hair similar to Seis with how messy/how much it poofs out

Idk, I need more sketches

I am going to have a breakdown trying to figure out what he looks like

Also he's giving Haruhi's dad type vibe

(Grabs Old Man Gherkin Pickle by the throat) WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE????

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 26, 2023 02:37:41  #2751

But with that sketch he kinda looks like Favian/Faust, I hate character designing

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2023 20:14:37  #2752

Currently the Flower Team gives these Vibes:

- Romeo = Dad(tm) but a huge pushover. Means well but someone HELP him PLEASE. Needs a break, deserves a break. The only thing keeping everyone from pwning each other. Really good as de-escalating fights but absolutely STRESSES each time he has to. Constantly worried about everyone else

- Paris = First kid. Sweetheart but also instigates problems. Probably the favorite. A complete suck-up and gets away with a lot more than he should. Bats his eyelashes and everything, truly will manipulate to avoid being scolded. Pretends he is clueless but He Knows.

- Hektor = Dad 2 but he constantly goes "Ask your other father" and let's everyone get away with EVERYTHING. Would eat popcorn and watch BoeD beat the hell out of Paris over a comb. Pretends to be asleep to get out of work (Romeo has to drag him around). Complains about being an "old man" but has great agility when it comes to battling and getting away from work

- Mr. Utterson = Oldest sibling but absolutely Uptight and modest. Is subjected to teasing and pranks by his siblings. So tired, someone help him. Golden child 100%, constantly pulls the other kids apart as to stop fighting. Has thought about shooting the other two children(tm) as impulsive thoughts

- BoeD = only daughter, completely feral. Really smart but none of that brain works the second she snaps. Will TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB. Likes to rough house and wrestles Paris over everything and anything. She definitely can lie her way out of trouble, she definitely has lie her way out of trouble, and she will do it again. She acts like she's really mature but definitely gets into teenage shenanigans and silliness the second the opportunity is given

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 3, 2023 17:04:37  #2753

Jwbcnwjdb Cosette and Genesis have such gossipy vibes. Besties fr but also I just know for a fact they be spilling tea to each other, I love their friendship XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 7, 2023 01:43:40  #2754

Silence and Seis really channeled their inner Gilgamesh and Enkidu when they first met wbbdnanxna (thank you Tumblr post I found on Pinterest)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 7, 2023 14:45:38  #2755

I think Seis would enjoy fireworks, same with Silencio. Big lights, big explosion, many colors. I think they would wrestle each other for a pack of sparklers before coming to a draw and sharing XD

Lumi would throw bang snaps at Kradly's feet

Francis and Malaika also would like fireworks honestly but doesn't like the noise that much

I'm not sure about Ruin, because this would be completely sound-based for him. I think he wouldn't like the sound of a firework going off, but would like the sound of it exploding

Apollo feels neutral about fireworks, a little slightly more on the dislike side however

Aloes doesn't like fireworks at all (both because Big Dog but also backstory reference)

Alma likes the the colors of fireworks but absolutely hates the sound of them

Genesis likes watching fireworks, but also doesn't really care about them at the same time. Would definitely make a comment like "I wonder what it would be like to have a firework explode on you."

Cosette REALLY enjoys fireworks

The Garlic Bread Bois would definitely buy a bunch of glow sticks/jewelry and wear as many as they could habxbajjx

Also thinking about my Forums characters, I feel really bad for Echo and North since canonically they both hate loud noises in general, adding onto the backstory angst. Also the fact Echo would love watching fireworks because of all the light and pretty colors but can't enjoy it because of the noise. Like, I think fireworks would inspire a firework painting from her if it wasn't for the noise

*Holds her and North gently*

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 8, 2023 15:48:01  #2756

Romeo would somehow have a firework explode on him and still be fine

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 9, 2023 22:11:03  #2757

You could ask me the interests and facts about my OCs but the second anyone asks me something about myself my brain blue screens and suddenly I apparently have no interests or hobbies

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 12, 2023 19:33:34  #2758

The idea of Old Man GP and Alma befriending each other due to their childrens' violent friendship makes me giggle

The amount of first aid training they had to do together habxnancn

I wonder how many times Silence would straight up ask Seis to punch them in the face to knock their teeth out just to show Seis how they can "regrow" their teeth

Probably more than any adult has been comfortable with XD I feel like their teachers eventually got used to having to break them apart in the middle of the hallways and ushering them to class and to "stop horseplaying" because Si and Seis would wrestle at inappropriate times XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 13, 2023 12:50:57  #2759

Imagining Alma is very hard for me because I have made so many different designs for him in the past three years that my brain can't remember which one is the most accurate. Adding on that he needs another re-color, and also there are a lot of canon factors to how his facial expressions are. He's dramatic but my brain also thinks it's eerily so, like his facial expressions are a bit too calculated and a bit too in detail of each movement. And this is because he would study how people's faces would move because his natural resting face just looks pissed off or blank and he has trouble making facial expressions naturally so everyone (outside of family, who were used to it- plus Violeta would do the same except she constantly had an unwavering smile that tended to creep people out) would ask him if he's okay and he got tired of it. So now he has a habit of changing his facial expression very quickly around people and not only doing "accurate" expressions, but he tends to over exaggerate

So that's a lot for my brain to have to imagine, but my brain wants to imagine too much detail also. So then I have to pause a scene in my head to figure out what the hell Alma is doing because he's A Lot and my brain wants all the details. Which is not good whenever your brain usually tends to play out scenes either with: anime/animation TV series style, a live action movie (except maybe not as realistic XD), or the actual POV of a character/through a character's eyes. Okay that's too much pausing and too much thinking XD As Karnak from Ride the Cyclone says: "Don't bore us, get to the chorus".

Now, if I'm just writing out/rereading book narration in my head, it's not that bad because I need time to think to add onto the plot/paragraph and it's easier to add details that way. So Alma is good for those kind of narrations

The problem is, each narration style depends on just what my brain feels comfortable that day SO sometimes a a scene one day feels more comfortable in anime style and the next I'm having to mentally write out paragraphs for the same scene. It can also be in the same day within the same minute I just randomly switch over to a different narration style XD my brain is like "Okay so how about some New Visuals" XD Idk if I'm complaining or explaining more ATM XD

It gets worse at night because then my brain is like "We can't sleep, this is perfect conditions to Narrate" and I'm like "NOOO."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2023 00:38:57  #2760

Very big curse warning because they both canonically in my head are the most foul-mouthed in the Garlic Bread Bois:

Seis and Silence dressing up for prom but they are super competitive about it and are like "No I'M going to be the fucking prettiest princess!!!" "BITCH BET". Neither of them are running for the prom king/queen thing (if their school even has it). They just get into Competition Mode over the silliest things they can

The rest of the GGBs are already so tired of them. RIP Alma and Old Man GP, their children are like competitive siblings at this point XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera