HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2023 02:48:53  #2641

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

I can see Romeo's reasoning for Calling BoeD "Bea/Bee" is because "Because bees are cool, and they also scare me." And "Bea like bead. Because beads are used for friendship bracelets!"

Romeo would cry if a bee landed on him tbh, which is really funny considering he lived in the wild for a while XD

I feel like he would also make friendship bracelets for the group because Paris shows him how. Also this makes me really sad because he never really had friends in his youth RIP, so now he's trying to make up for it in his older age

Also imagined Blackbeard calling BoeD "beautiful" but before she can even react, Romeo is already cursing him out and having to be held back by The Troy Boys (who are legitimately struggling because Angry Romeo is somehow super strong compared to his normal self) and he's waving a little pocket knife like it will do something (which it probably could in this moment). And this genuinely impresses BoeD because for once Romeo shows that he can actually express rage and violent fighting spirit, which he sort of refused that he was able to up until that point (his natural fighting spirit being much more kind and encouraging rather than violent and angry).
I think at first when summoned, BoeD was really confused about him being her Master because of how he just is. Very meek and such. And she's sorta like "Oh gods he's going to die. How is he not dead? How are you guys not dead." And the Troy Boys are like "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ A lot of luck" because I can't see them being able to explain (Maybe other than "You should see him get competitive", since he's notorious for being scary when in Competition Mode) and this happens and she's like "Oh. Okay so maybe he'll be fine. Still putting him through a lot of training tho." XD RIP Romeo

I want to draw an actual angry Romeo, but it's so hard because I'm used to drawing him being pathetic or nice XD

I can see Romeo actually helping Paris grow a lot with some of his own learning, but more focused on Paris learning. While with Hektor and BoeD, it's more of Romeo growing/learning, a mix between learning how to be mored relaxed/less anxious when needed to do so but also learning how to be more assertive. Idk, character arc. And then with Mr. Utterson, it's more of a finally putting everything together. Idk how to explain. But that's sorta how I can see Romeo's character arc going, long term wise. Although the For Funsies AU doesn't have a finite plot or anything XD just more of a "if there ever is a completed plot, here is how I think Romeo would be effected" XD idk, just fun to think about

I think Paris is a good starting Servant because of how youthful he is and would be really good at opening Romeo to friendship and cooperation, as well as a good way to open Romeo into socializing better. I think they would be able to communicate well. However they're both the emotional types XD I think I'm a way, having Paris around first would be good for Romeo to catch up on modern day stuff, as well as I just think Paris would be good for Romeo with having to study stuff (I think Paris would like being helpful and would help Romeo with learning controlled magic). With this, I can kinda just see them growing together and getting used to Chaldea together. Idk, it's fun to think about

Hektor would be good at teaching Romeo how to relax and take breaks due to Romeo being very persistent in overworking. As well as probably learn more maturity and how to control emotions (this is reference to Hektor being able to pull good poker face and stuff in his character info). Also gives Romeo someone around his age other than Dr. Roman lmao (since my other Master OCs are definitely younger than him, except for maybe Maple? Actually, I'm not sure how old Maple is. I forgot RIP Maple is an enigma). Also there is some more battle experience since I can't see Romeo or Paris really having much to work with, although I would imagine that Romeo wouldn't be allowed to do actual missions until after he summoned Hektor, so Romeo and Paris only had battle simulations to go off of (also Romeo's knowledge from books, which I think would be helpful but not as helpful as actual experience)

With BoeD, I think Romeo would learn how to be more assertive with both his battling techniques and his own thoughts and feelings. Like, learning more autonomy and also furthering his battle knowledge. I can't really see Romeo being scared to get himself hurt (considering how many times he's almost died, he's very used to it) but scared to let anyone else get hurt. And I think with BoeD, he sorta learns that sometimes you have to just make sacrifices, but also how to figure out how to not let anyone get too hurt (physical wise) and how to balance everything out. So just more battle stuff and Romeo getting tougher, Ig. More sure of himself would probably be better worded (I can see him still being very emotional and a sweetheart, which is nice. I love him)

And then Mr. Utterson, it's Romeo finally putting everything together and really just showing a final product of all his work, but also learning to maintain his own sense of self. I think Mr. Utterson would really help in that sense, so that Romeo still doesn't lose any of his own ideals and self-respect, even if he is to fail something. Learning how to keep asking for help when he needs it. Sort of a full circle to just communication and friendship, ya know?

Idk why I'm suddenly emotional over Romeo, he's just fun to think about

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 17, 2023 03:30:32  #2642

I FORGOT TO ADD

Tbh I'm not sure what Romeo could teach Hektor or Utterson. With Paris, there is definitely some generalization, considering he is Romeo's first servant and they kinda learn together, although I do think sometime after Hektor is summoned, Romeo figures out a strategy to help Paris be able to fight better and teaches Paris how to be more courageous (which is really funny considering Romeo can't do it for himself until BoeD makes him, I imagine that he's good at pep talking to everyone but himself until a mix of BoeD and Hektor). Idk, and then with BoeD, there is more of a trusting type learning they do together, because for a while Romeo is genuinely scared of BoeD and BoeD distrusts Romeo due to the whole thing with Achilles. And then it turns into BoeD teaching Romeo because of Romeo's lack of assertiveness. Idk, it's still fun to think about, though. I feel like Utterson would learn to loosen up just in general with Romeo and the Trio (I mean, it would kinda be hard to stay serious with them, I think XD. The best shot he has is BoeD, but she's still a young-ish teenager in my AU, sixteen or seventeen, so she's bound to be a lil silly at times, or at least with how I write teenagers XD)

Idk I love thinking about The Group. They're so silly in general, but it's also fun to think about some of the more serious stuff and characterization stuff

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 17, 2023 03:47:08  #2643

I wouldn't think any of them would share a room (I think in-canon not a lot of Servants do? I might be wrong tho) but if they did, BoeD and Paris would definitely rough house over who gets the hairbrush first in the morning (They have a lot of hairbrushes and combs but they keep getting lost for some reason). Romeo pretends to not see anything because he doesn't want to deal with them first thing in the morning (he's a bit grouchy and not in the mood to deal with anyone in the morning). Utterson is lecturing BoeD and Paris, but they are both ignoring him. Hektor keeps hitting the snooze button and is annoying the hell out of Romeo every five minutes (Romeo is contemplating breaking Hektor's phone and doesn't stop being grumpy after waking up until half an hour later, RIP). BoeD wins the fight over the brush but unfortunately gets locked out of the bathroom by a very petty Paris RIP. Utterson has to remind BoeD to not kill Paris when he finally steps out of the bathroom. Hektor finally shuts the alarm off but still doesn't get up until everyone else is done getting ready, in which he is being rushed by everyone else and is scolded by both Utterson and Romeo (who is still annoyed about the snooze alarm)

It's a wonderful morning in Chaldea XD I feel like they all are much more coherent and cooperative after breakfast XD however this situation is if they all had to share a room (which would be super chaotic XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 17, 2023 12:47:35  #2644

Me: Here is an in-depth character analysis of my OC, but it's a sorta "what-if" in a way

Also me: If I don't draw this man dying Right Now then what's even the point

I think I like body horror and gore a little too much

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 17, 2023 15:31:43  #2645

Echo wrote:

I think I like body horror and gore a little too much

Probably because I used it as a coping mechanism over the years and now have potentially Pavlov'ed myself into feeling happy when drawing it. Hm.

Welp! That's interesting to think about

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 18, 2023 03:15:17  #2646

Despite how Romeo is, I feel like he's weirdly reliable. Like, extremely reliable. You can ask him to do something and you know it's a guarantee that he'll get it done on time. He also knows a lot of what would be useless knowledge that somehow is actually needed for the situation

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 19, 2023 02:21:56  #2647

Thinking about the one myth of why trans people exist and basically Apollo got drunk and accidentally put people in the wrong body so I just imagine Romeo hearing about this, grabbing Apollo Sheep, and being like "Y O U ."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 19, 2023 02:41:03  #2648

Romeo in some ways is kinda secretive, now that I think about it. He really tries to get away from his past

Mostly thinking about it because of Romeo's ex-wife. I don't think he really ever felt attraction to her, just a lot of care and eventually dependency and desperation due to isolation, and tbh he mostly gaslit himself into believing he was in love with her because he felt like he had to be. His past is interesting, and just how he thinks and stuff. Being in an arranged marriage just really screwed him up and legit was a life changing event and is a pretty big plot point in his past, which is probably why I'm thinking about it a lot XD I'm also doodling him ATM and he is SLAYING FR lol

Tbh I think he's gay, but I'm not concrete on his romantic attraction or sexuality XD probably because most of the Echoverse OCs are ace or pan. Gender wise he's a trans guy tho, yippee!

Trying to figure out his body type. He's similar to Solaris but Not as Healthy

Also why is my anatomy ATM slaying, like dang maybe my art is actually pretty okay

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 19, 2023 02:56:09  #2649

I keep forgetting Romeo is supposed to have an Adam's apple ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 19, 2023 03:02:41  #2650

I love how Galaxian joked about Chal!Echo being homeless before working in Chaldea and I proceeded to use that as material to cause Romeo to be the most miserable man alive (:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 20, 2023 21:02:23  #2651

Honestly jokes becoming canon material is one of the most fun things

Anyway, slight spoilers for Fgo Valentine's Day event, but here is something I really want to draw:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 21, 2023 00:09:43  #2652

Enkidu: I'll eat ur sadness?

Opera: It's not edible?

Enkidu: Crumch???

Imagining Maple getting in a fight with Enkidu's and Gil's Master and both Masters forbid their Servants from interacting with the other's Servants/Master and the three of them using the dating rumor and "Romeo and Juliet" story to guilt Maple and the other Master into apologizing to each other

Specifically Opera starts threatening to drink poison because he misses hanging out with his friends because Shakespeare accidentally gives him the idea and then Gil and Enkidu join in and the three of them put on a huge show/are all dramatic

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 24, 2023 18:17:57  #2653

Echo wrote:

Enkidu: I'll eat ur sadness?

Opera: It's not edible?

Enkidu: Crumch???

Imagining Maple getting in a fight with Enkidu's and Gil's Master and both Masters forbid their Servants from interacting with the other's Servants/Master and the three of them using the dating rumor and "Romeo and Juliet" story to guilt Maple and the other Master into apologizing to each other

Specifically Opera starts threatening to drink poison because he misses hanging out with his friends because Shakespeare accidentally gives him the idea and then Gil and Enkidu join in and the three of them put on a huge show/are all dramatic

Opera, shakily holding poison bottle to his lips while Enkidu and Gil start quoting Shakespeare but Very Incorrectly and Misusing lines:

Maple (in pain): oKAY OKAY, YOU CAN TALK TO ENKIDU AND GIL. JUST. JUST STOP PLEASE-

(Later)

Gil: "Where did you get that fake bottle of poison?"

Opera: "Fake?"

Gil:

Opera:

Enkidu, slowly starting to chew on the bottle:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 27, 2023 01:49:17  #2654

I can see BoeD being so confused when finding out that Romeo was able to survive by himself in the wild

Also imagining Hektor and Paris both radiating warmth in the winter/in a snowy type Event and everyone latches onto them

I'm cold atm XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 28, 2023 16:30:34  #2655

Romeo definitely has ate bugs and he will do it again

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 28, 2023 22:42:54  #2656

Echo wrote:

No because he would probably eat one without really thinking about it until everyone is staring at him with a mix of fear and disgust because he just ate a poisonous spider

He doesn't get too poisoned because he's slightly immune to that particular spider because he has ate so many before, he just gets a bit nauseous and (as usual) a bit weepy

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 28, 2023 22:44:05  #2657

Echo wrote:

Why does this read as a threat XD

Anyway, he definitely would be able to identify bugs, but unfortunately it's with his own system of naming

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 2, 2023 15:28:28  #2658

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

No because he would probably eat one without really thinking about it until everyone is staring at him with a mix of fear and disgust because he just ate a poisonous spider

He doesn't get too poisoned because he's slightly immune to that particular spider because he has ate so many before, he just gets a bit nauseous and (as usual) a bit weepy

Enkidu is like "Aww, you didn't share any of it )':" while everyone else is like "ROMEO WTH????"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 2, 2023 23:16:35  #2659

Looking at one of Sherlock's ascensions with the corset and all I could think was "It's giving Slay" and "Well that's fruity." And so now Fgo Sherlock gives me gender envy and I Need Him On My Team, I hope Fate gives him a Rate Up soon. Also why is Fate so good at giving Beautiful Men

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 2, 2023 23:25:47  #2660

Looking at Holmes' formal wear and I think Mr. Utterson would have a stroke

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 3, 2023 01:27:46  #2661

Thinking about the novella "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" and the angst from that and now I'm imagining wholesome scenes with J/H, Utterson, and Lanyon. Kinda interesting that Chaldea lets them experience their friendship in their youths again uwu

Spoiler for Strange Case of J/H

Sad but I think Utterson would probably get teary if he was left alone to his thoughts because at some point his mind would wonder over to "Remember how you legit watched your best friends die"

I think that's why he needs to feel helpful all the time, because he wants to prevent such things from happening again and being helpful is the only way to relief that anxiety. So he legit can't relax Ever

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 3, 2023 02:31:34  #2662

Echo wrote:

Thinking about the novella "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" and the angst from that and now I'm imagining wholesome scenes with J/H, Utterson, and Lanyon. Kinda interesting that Chaldea lets them experience their friendship in their youths again uwu

Spoiler for Strange Case of J/H

Sad but I think Utterson would probably get teary if he was left alone to his thoughts because at some point his mind would wonder over to "Remember how you legit watched your best friends die"

I think that's why he needs to feel helpful all the time, because he wants to prevent such things from happening again and being helpful is the only way to relief that anxiety. So he legit can't relax Ever

It wasn't quick deaths either. He watched them deteriorate and couldn't do anything despite doing his best. They still died in the end really bad deaths, Lanyon with sickness from being so shocked because of Jekyll actually being a murderer, and then Jekyll committed suicide while still in the form of Hyde. Like. Idk, I think that would effect Utterson pretty badly considering they were his besties lol. Literally the whole plot is their friendships falling apart because Jekyll got a power high

I'm having Emotions

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 3, 2023 14:49:11  #2663

Echo wrote:

Looking at Holmes' formal wear and I think Mr. Utterson would have a stroke

Gay gay homosexual gay

Anyway I think Imma add grey hairs in all three of Utterson, J/H, and Lanyon as a reference to how old they were in the original source

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 6, 2023 21:39:23  #2664

Just woke up from a nap and I had a dream about Hektor in which the game added more voice lines (kinda??? Romeo also was an NPC in the game XD) and some cute little character content and a piece of info I remember clearly is Hektor info dumping about battle tactics and weapons to Romeo while Romeo (who doesn't get a lot of it but is trying his best and memorizing it) listens. They were both eating ramen noodles bowls too for some reason (maybe because I still need to eat dinner,,,) so now I want to draw this scene with them XD

Also the dream/game stated Hektor has ADHD which I think is kinda funny that my brain decided to do that. Maybe because I've been thinking about me having ADHD and about my meds and stuff lately XD the way his symptoms worked were like mine and makes him Tired constantly which I think is an interesting detail the Dream gave XD

I also restarted reading The Illiad which may have contributed to all this as well XD

I also in my dream just sat there while listening to Hektor's voice which was funny. Even in my dream he still sounded expressive and stuff, which was interesting

Also my dream started giving Hektor what I think was some kind of character plot similar to the interludes and TwT I really REALLY want for character interactions with him PLEASE, I just want the actual game to let him be nice and help the protag all the way through an Event PLEASE

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 7, 2023 15:28:56  #2665

I had another dream about Hektor but I have no idea of what it was about, all I remember is that it was about Hektor XD

I'm on book four out of twenty four of the Illiad yippee, I also have restarted reading "Strange Case of J/H" uwu I love Utterson so much

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 8, 2023 07:24:40  #2666

Echo wrote:

I had another dream about Hektor but I have no idea of what it was about, all I remember is that it was about Hektor XD

I'm on book four out of twenty four of the Illiad yippee, I also have restarted reading "Strange Case of J/H" uwu I love Utterson so much

Spoilers for Strange Case? I think? Mostly about a character trait Utterson is given really early in the book/is kinda explained by the narrator

I think it's really funny that Utterson won't do gossip that ruins the reputation of others but also is so trustworthy that anyone who needs help just goes to him and honestly imo the man doesn't need to gossip because he gets his info straight from the sources XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 8, 2023 21:30:56  #2667

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

Spoilers for Strange Case? I think? Mostly about a character trait Utterson is given really early in the book/is kinda explained by the narrator

I think it's really funny that Utterson won't do gossip that ruins the reputation of others but also is so trustworthy that anyone who needs help just goes to him and honestly imo the man doesn't need to gossip because he gets his info straight from the sources XD

I also think it's so funny how Strange Case of J/H also repeatedly calls Hyde short. Like, in almost every scene at least Once he is mentioned to be a teeny tiny man XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 9, 2023 00:08:40  #2668

Looking at Canon information in Fgo and it's just proving more and more that the For Funsies AU strays SO FAR XD

Anyway I will have to make my own rules for magic and Chaldea lmao, I mean I don't have to but I am in a silly mood

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 9, 2023 00:12:52  #2669

Echo wrote:

Looking at Canon information in Fgo and it's just proving more and more that the For Funsies AU strays SO FAR XD

Anyway I will have to make my own rules for magic and Chaldea lmao, I mean I don't have to but I am in a silly mood

Now that I think about it, I've already been doing this already, so nothing has changed

Also adding some design to Romeo lol

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 9, 2023 00:32:36  #2670

Finding out that Romeo's magic origin in-canon would be considered "Breathing and Walking" is definitely something I didn't expect but thank the gods Fate has some detailed stuff about magic, this definitely helps main-plot wise

Last edited by Echo (March 9, 2023 00:33:13)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera