HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2022 01:07:21  #2461

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Mash: "What's your favorite cryptid?"

Romeo: "Chupacabra! Cause it's like a doggo."

Mordred: "Mothman."

Jekyll: "Uhm... maybe Bigfoot?"

Lanyon: "While there has yet to be any scientific proof that such creatures exist, I find myself rather intrigued by-"

Hyde: "COTTON EYED JOE."

Everyone:

Hyde, whispering: "...Where did he come from... where did he go..."

Utterson (or maybe Hektor lmao): "One bonus of being a heroic spirit is grossly misusing modern slang on purpose and watching Master cry on the inside."

Utterson: "A fine example: The other day, I pointed at a statue and, while looking Romeo right in the eye, went, 'Ah! Isn't that bae or what, huh?' and the look on his face is something I will treasure forever."

Hyde: "Why are you looking at me through a fork?"

Rama: "I'm pretending you're in jail."

Hyde: "Why?"

Rama: "It's spiritually healing."

Enkidu, glaring at the Christmas tree the staff put up: "Hmm."

Opera: "What's wrong?"

Enkidu, narrowing their eyes at the tree: "Nothing."

Opera: "....Okay?" *leaves*

Enkidu, instantly pointing at the tree once Opera Phantom is gone: "There's only room for ONE green bastard in this household and I'M already the favorite!"

Enkidu: "Gil, have you seen my ice cube anywhere? I left it on the table for an hour and when I came back, there was only a puddle."

Gilgamesh: *laughs*

Enkidu:

Gil: "Oh my gods, you're being serious-"

Hektor, to Paris: "There can only be one screw-up per family and I was here first."

Hektor: "Get your life together."

Slight spoiler

Romeo: "You... you... you rude person!"

Lev: "..."

Hektor, drily: "...Go easy on him, Romeo."

Enkidu: "Okay! Since you're really smart, what do you think my fatal flaw is?"

Opera: "Hubris?"

Enkidu: "...I don't even eat hummus?"

Hyde: "Want anything?"

Lanyon, in tears: "I want my friend back."

Hyde: "I only have twelve dollars."

Last edited by Echo (November 12, 2022 01:08:43)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

November 12, 2022 01:10:26  #2462

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I'm sorry, but you messed up. The correct spelling is

-Galaxian-

NOO BECAUSE ONE OF MY IRL FRIENDS ALSO SUGGESTED SPELLING IT LIKE DOGE XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 13, 2022 00:01:40  #2463

I finally finished a very cool Jekyll/Hyde digital that took me over three hours to make but let's see how long I'll procrastinate on posting it (: my back is in pain

I want to write but my brain wants to Not XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 13, 2022 02:25:34  #2464

Doodling Fgo!Alma and wnbfnwjfjw I imagined him interacting with Jekyll/Hyde and Lanyon so here are my thoughts:

-Jekyll and Alma would get along pretty okay imo, medical buddies yippee! (Same with Dr. Roman, although I can see Alma being closer to Roman than Jekyll friendship-wise)

-Lanyon, like with most other servants, is terrified of Alma while Alma is amazed by Lanyon because Lanyon is a doctor. Alma follows poor Lanyon around for a while before realizing that he's scaring Lanyon, and soon stops following Lanyon around. He ends up sending Lanyon a card through Jekyll apologizing because he feels severely guilty over it. I can see them being eventual friends but by the gods it would take a long time due to Lanyon being scared of magic and other servants

-Hyde tries his best to annoy Alma, but Alma detects Hyde as a child servant and constantly is trying to parent him and is really patient with him XD even Alma's "Disappointed Dad Glare" works on Hyde, so Hyde doesn't really mess with Alma that much because somehow Alma can make that little gremlin feel a sense of shame

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 13, 2022 02:32:05  #2465

I'm not projecting my simping onto Fgo!Alma but honestly he probably would have at least a tiny crush on Dr. Roman. Idk why but I feel like he would. Other than that, though, tbh I think they would be good friends and Alma definitely at least admire Roman (as well as admire medical-based servants)

I can see him getting along with Nightingale too, but tbh I also love her and just like the idea of them getting along XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 13, 2022 02:49:25  #2466

Nightingale could kill me and I would thank her

I can see Utterson and Alma sitting in comfortable silence

Okay but imagining Hyde making Nivia cry and Alma (somehow) tells Hyde to apologize and Hyde actually does apologize and everyone who witnesses it are losing their minds because HOW? and it's because it's the power of Weird Beserker Dad XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 14, 2022 18:37:56  #2467

Working on the AU in which I change some of Fgo's world building so I don't have to change my HCs for Romeo XD so far:

-Due to Chaldea being Very Magical (tm), there's a forest surrounding it that's slightly warmer than the usual Antarctica, although definitely cold enough that you could easily Die(tm). The forest flourished due to magic residue (smh they're contributing to climate change /j)

-Roemo legit almost dies but it's fine, Fou found him so everything is Fine XD how is this man living

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 16, 2022 23:06:57  #2468

Echo wrote:

I'm not projecting my simping onto Fgo!Alma but honestly he probably would have at least a tiny crush on Dr. Roman. Idk why but I feel like he would. Other than that, though, tbh I think they would be good friends and Alma definitely at least admire Roman (as well as admire medical-based servants)

I can see him getting along with Nightingale too, but tbh I also love her and just like the idea of them getting along XD

Imagining Alma staring at Roman a little too long and Nightingale mumbling to him "I diagnose you with lovesick idiot." And idk why but the image in my head of this makes me laugh

Last edited by Echo (November 16, 2022 23:07:17)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 17, 2022 00:59:25  #2469

Forcing Hyde to be one of Alma's children is really funny and a new hobby of mine

Lmao Nivia forcing Hyde to play dolls with her and Hyde ends up getting really into it and they start making up murder stories XD

Hyde is a theatre kid. That's it, that's the headcanon XD. How evil lol

Imagining Alma carrying both Nivia and Hyde

Also I can see Nivia making fun of Hyde being shorter than her XD

Also I think the idea of Hyde believing in Santa Claus is really funny and he refers to Jekyll as "The Non Believer Half" when it's around Christmas Time

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 17, 2022 02:17:05  #2470

Echo wrote:

Working on the AU in which I change some of Fgo's world building so I don't have to change my HCs for Romeo XD so far:

-Due to Chaldea being Very Magical (tm), there's a forest surrounding it that's slightly warmer than the usual Antarctica, although definitely cold enough that you could easily Die(tm). The forest flourished due to magic residue (smh they're contributing to climate change /j)

-Roemo legit almost dies but it's fine, Fou found him so everything is Fine XD how is this man living

Officially decided to not specifically mess with Fgo's world but to instead just make a generalized world to fit my HCs in, mostly the idea is that Chaldea has a working system of Masters and Servants dealing with sorta the "events" (can't remember if they're also referred to as Singularities" atm, I think they had different names for them but my brain is wonky) and so far I still need to design two other Masters other than Romeo

This HC tho is staying because I like it

Idk how the summonings will work but just pretend they're able to summon Servants, we're generalizing the world so I can write headcanons and stuff so it kinda doesn't matter too much XD, it's just for funsies and honestly it will probably help with my mental health to have a fictional world that isn't too strict that my brain can go to when I'm stressed

ANYWAY, also making a Master for Jekyll/Hyde and I'm thinking maybe an emo theatre kid that surprisingly handles the two very well and is very calm

So we have Astolfo's Master (they need a name, also idk the gender of the Master. I'm thinking either a female or nonbinary person), and then J/H's Master (I'm thinking probably a male), and then there's Romeo with Hektor, Paris, and BoeD. I need to chose two more Servants each for Master 1 and Master 2

Master 1 possible names: Alice, Coralyn, Clover, Chance, Peony, Anais

Might make their team be: Astolfo, Frankenstein, and Marie Antoinette? I think that would be interesting

Master 2 possible names: Ezra, Mari, Aubrey, Maple, Edmund

Possible team: J/H, Phantom of the Opera, Mozart OR Willy Shakes (could be both and make him have a team of four tbh)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 17, 2022 18:16:29  #2471

Decided to name the two "Chance Anais Clover" and "Edmund Maple" because I think these are funny names

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 17, 2022 23:32:45  #2472

Working on the J/H animation and it's going actually pretty okay, lowkey slaps for me being a beginner XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 00:20:01  #2473

You would think Genesis would be the one having to pry some inedible stuff out of their partner's mouth because Alois basically behaves like a normal dog every once in a while, but it's actually the opposite. Alois has to pry plastic from Genny's mouth because of Genesis' stupid fish brain and poor impulse control, and Alois (suprisingly) is a bit more responsible than their partner

This is a regular occurrence as well

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 00:21:46  #2474

Curse warning

Alois: "QUIT TRYING TO EAT THE FUCKING WATER BOTTLE."

Genesis: "Bloop bloop, Plastik <3"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 00:24:22  #2475

Genesis may be really smart and have high level degrees in anthropology and history, but that will not stop them from craving the sweet sweet delicacy of plastic

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 00:29:34  #2476

Jekyll and Hyde, the most intense soliloquy performance

Imagining people in Chaldea absolutely losing it because someone was able to catch a photo of Utterson smiling XD I would imagine he would have a few simps due to how he's such a charming gentleman XDD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 00:33:50  #2477

I want to hug Mr. Utterson. I feel like he would be good at hugging, although I can't imagine him doing it often XD on a very rare occasion, perhaps for celebration or something

Why must I simp for my own OCs

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 00:39:01  #2478

Also Mr. Utterson with unkempt hair? *Flatlines"* XD, when it comes to Utterson, I feel like a Victorian era man who passes out from seeing an ankle XD the bare minimum and I'm gone

Anyway I need to draw him more

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 00:43:48  #2479

Something is deeply wrong with me to be simping over fictional men

ANYWAY, I don't remember much about Fgo Mozart and Marie A., but lowkey want to doodle a genuinely flustered Mozart around Marie A. XD. I just remembered that Mozart simped for her, so that's why I want to doodle

Also Mozart's design is really pretty, idk

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 18:12:48  #2480

Imagining Utterson with a soft spot for animals hqhdjqkfnakfk <3

I feel like he would like birds

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 22:23:44  #2481

Okay I'm imagining Hyde with a black kitten and he's super protective of her but he also teaches her how to steal and be a huge inconvenience XD and anytime someone tries to call her cute, he goes "EXCUSE me, but Miss Mittens is EVIL! Not cute! EVIL!!!!" And gets very defensive about the kitten being evil XD

"She is as dark as my soul!!!"

He teaches her to constantly attack Rama's feet and to knock over beakers when Jekyll is trying to do stuff RIP XD

Also imagining him sometimes kissing the top of the cat's head when no one is around XD

Something is deeply wrong with me.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 21, 2022 00:13:03  #2482

If no one around here is going to imagine a murderer being sweet then I GUESS it's my job to do it for y'all (no one has asked me to do this, and it's likely everyone wants me to stop)

Anyway, imagining that every once in a while, due to xyr job, Genesis brings home some weird curse and Alois huffs and rolls his eyes as he undoes the curse before Genny is allowed to enter the house XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 21, 2022 15:35:24  #2483

Genesis is a huge morning person and is very energetic when xe first wakes up while Alois has to chug down three cups of coffee before he can feel even the tiniest bit awake

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 22, 2022 15:46:35  #2484

Drew Alma with one of his old hair designs and,,, very tempting

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 23, 2022 23:38:06  #2485

Sort of a drabble because I need at least a small outline of the dialogue before I draw it, warning for Romeo/Chal!Echo's backstory, aka warning for suicidal ideation, near death, ect ect the whole bit that I've already mentioned about him in earlier headcanons. But anyway, writing this down of here while I still have the inspiration:

Enjoy this cringey writing because if you think about it, this is literally fanfic XD I just realized that the whole AU I created is legit fanfic

(Romeo is on the ground. He is surrounded by trees and snow. He is leaned up against something, probably will be a large rock or tree. One arm is across his stomach, the other is beside him. His cloak is open, adding to how messy he already looks. His nose is bleeding, and he seems very dazed)

All my life, I never really accounted towards anything. I mean, I have tried to, at least, be helpful. I use to read a lot.

(Younger Romeo, books in arms, falling motion. He looks like an idiot, lol)

I wasn't a very good husband. I tried, I really did try, to keep my wife happy. I wasn't enough. That's okay, though. She was at least happy, I think, without me. That's okay. I left her money and a note. Surely it was enough.

(Idk what to draw here yet. Maybe a damaged wedding photo, that's pretty symbolic lol)

I can't keep jobs. I guess I'm naturally unlucky. I guess that's okay, though...

(Romeo being yelled at? Or maybe with something on fire and a Boss Person telling at him. Idk yet)

...I won't have to worry about it soon. I'm so cold. I don't think I ever felt so cold before. I can't feel my hands. That's okay. I heard that some people feel warm and happy before it's truly over. That'll be nice.

(Back to current Romeo, close up on his hands. They're bleeding slightly.)

I think this is fine. Really, I deserve it. All my life, I never have been much help. Really, I'm rather worthless. So this is fine. In fact, maybe this would actually be helpful. That would be nice.

(Back to a full body of Romeo, Fou poking its head into the panel)

(Next panel is of Fou, poking at Romeo's foot)

A squirrel? Squirrel-dog-cat? Am I hallucinating? Are hallucinations part of the dying process?

"...Hello?" (Romeo sits up a bit more)

"*Fou makes Fou Noises lmao*"

(Romeo smiles a bit, reaching into his bag)

"Are you hungry? I won't taste very good, I'm afraid. I have some berries, if you eat berries? It's not much, but I won't... I don't need them."

(Romeo holds the berries to Fou, who eats them)

Oh! Not a hallucination! That's a little reassuring. Well, not really. I wonder if it's cold out here? Maybe not, it's pretty fluffy. Cute! Well, at least this little guy will thrive

(Fou pulls on Romeo's sleeve)

"Huh? Stand up? You want me to stand up?"

(Romeo does stand, and then is pushed around by Fou)

"Haha! Okay, okay, I'm going."

I wasn't really planning on going anywhere, so this isn't too bad. I guess it'll just be a small adventure before the end. I won't last much longer... my head hurts...

(I'm not sure of the next part, so there is a potential time skip here and Romeo is inside Chaldea now.)

I'm not sure how either of us got inside. Where are we? Ow ow ow! It's so much warmer in here, it burns! My hands and feet feel like they're being stabbed! Shit! I'm falling!

"Ugh-"

(Romeo's vision blurs, and Romeo blacks out from exhaustion and from the sudden temperature change hurting his body/stressing his body too much. RIP but lowkey the image in my head is funny)

(Another timeskip, we get to see Chance and Astolfo!!! Yippee!!!)

(Idk I'll think of the rest later, I need to reread some of Astolfo's dialogue to get an idea of how they talk)

(Yippee I at least have an outline now, although it's pretty Cringe XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 24, 2022 00:45:41  #2486

Curse warning but there is this one audio that reminds me of Yu Mei-rin during the summer event and all I can think of with it is

Yu, waking up dead again: I'M BACK IN THE FUCKING BUILDING AGAIN???? OH MY GOD-

I love her but XD she really did get yeeted with the horror tropes

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 24, 2022 16:31:42  #2487

Part of my brain begs me to look at references while drawing the the other part of the brain is like

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 26, 2022 01:25:54  #2488

Wait imagine if Hyde was really good at math and doing taxes, idk why but it's a humorous thought

My mind atm is just. Filled with Hyde Thoughts XD I love him

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 26, 2022 13:37:33  #2489

Jekyll has a doctor's handwriting, Hyde has a kindergartner's handwriting: Both being absolutely horrid and illegible

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 27, 2022 09:33:29  #2490

Still thinking about the joke "The opposite of formaldehyde is casusaldejekyll" and man it makes me want to draw Hyde in formal wear and Jekyll in casual wear XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera