HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2022 20:18:14  #2401

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

I feel like with the "INFJs are generally confident people when they know what they're talking about/doing," sorta proves more that Alma is an INFJ, although maybe I should specify that I'm doing the version of Alma from the world in my head and not GGaD Alma, which are slightly different in how they act and are generally like

Although yeah I definitely agree Alois is most likely not an INFJ in general, Alois is just a weirdo

(*Alois stares harder at both of us*)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

October 30, 2022 20:21:56  #2402

Counterpoint: People in general tend to be more confident when they know what they're doing/talking about, not just INFJs. This could very well apply to ENFJs as well. I'm definitely not one of those though (I'm not accommodating enough for that, which by the way refers back to the primary point I mentioned in my prior post), so there is definitely a question mark when it comes to that personality type specifically--or any one other than INFJ, really.
If both personas are generally the same individual at heart/at their base, which is what personality tests tend to test anyways, there shouldn't be a large personality discrepancy, though I would say that that is a rather significant detail that wasn't mentioned beforehand. I would still argue that if some of his relationships in GGaD are still similar to the information you've presented before, then his personality type is most likely not INFJ in my view, and again, this is due to the primary point I brought up that was not addressed. But me clinging to my perspective does not make me correct in any way, just stubborn and, I think, maybe INFJ-y in my own way.
Anyways, I don't really intend to continue debating about this topic and just wanted to say my opinion on it, so you do your thing, don't worry about what I think.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 30, 2022 21:31:03  #2403

I AM NOW GOING TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK /j except if I forget to take my anxiety meds, and then my brain is going to think about this all night and tomorrow

Fair point tho XD but tbh I think in general Alma wouldn't have the E part just from the little explanation thing the test gives for the results part of each letter, I am however planning to retake the test for him also because idk much about the personality types and I tend to be wrong about A Lot of Things XD

Off topic but for no reason except self indulgence, I'm tempted to make a "Hektor says trans rights" doodle/sticker to stick inside my next sketchbook lmao, idk why him specifically other than he's my current top comfort character and also self indulgence. Either him or Pisces Aphrodite why not both lmao

Tomorrow I'm cosplaying as Jekyll/Hyde since the school is allowing us to dress up for Halloween. One of my friends is going to be a demon owo

Also forgot to add my HC of Fate Hyde being pansexual but also so stupidly insane that he doesn't really focus on any attraction because he thinks any and all attraction he feels is just part of wanting to murder someone while Jekyll is pansexual but in denial of any attraction he feels because he doesn't know what emotions he feels is himself or if it's Hyde wanting to murder someone (so he also mistakes attraction for wanting to murder)

Mr. Utterson doesn't get a sexuality because idk  tbh he just Exists and also because I'm too focused on trying to figure out how he would react to Chal!Echo. I honestly don't know XD I feel like at first he would be very hesitant around Echo because of Echo being very Emotional and then warming up because Echo reminds him a bit of Jekyll in the sense of both of them being pathetic/j

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 30, 2022 22:01:55  #2404

Hyde falling in love for whatever reason but he's desperately trying to kill them at any given moment because he just thinks he's feeling Murder Emotions and needs to satisfy the urge to kill so much that he genuinely doesn't realize he's feeling attraction while Jekyll falls in love for whatever reason and is actively avoiding the person because he doesn't want to murder them but also genuinely doesn't realize his attraction towards them because he's too focused on Not Murdering

Sorry but I like to imagine Jekyll/Hyde being absolute idiots XD Jekyll is a doctor but by the gods that doesn't mean his intelligence reaches anything else about him while Hyde is Just Like That

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 30, 2022 22:07:56  #2405

Hyde would eat food off the ground without thinking twice and Jekyll is sobbing from the Mind Place because dON'T EAT THAT, IT HAS SO MUCH BACTERIA, THAT'S DISGUSTING-

Also imagining Enkidu eating random things that definitely shouldn't be eaten and Gil is trying to pry it from their mouth like they're a dog XD

Enkidu: *chewing*

Gil: What are you eating?

Enkidu:

Enkidu: *CHEWING FASTER*

Gil: WHAT ARE YOU EATING-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 30, 2022 22:13:24  #2406

One moment you would think Enkidu is very mature and very responsible and the second you turn around, Enkidu is trying to eat a random empty soda can they found on the ground because it's shiny

Enkidu, chewing on cardboard: Mmm. Delectable.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 31, 2022 15:33:19  #2407

I HC that Hyde takes off his/Jekyll's glasses because he thinks he looks like a nerd in them so he actually is lowkey really blind without them but he doesn't want anyone to know/he wants everyone to believe he specifically doesn't need glasses (basically a sorta "I'm better than Jekyll type mindset) so he forces himself to not squint

Basically it's a lowkey power move against Jekyll, who is sobbing from the Mind because neither of them can see what's going on XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 31, 2022 19:04:42  #2408

Chal!Echo would hate Orion and probably would be annoyed by Artemis tbh

Also I think Mr. Utterson would have the Brynhildr's Beloved trait

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 31, 2022 20:54:54  #2409

Since my version of Enkidu is make of a weird flesh-clay mix,,, would they get lighter instead of darker after being in the sun for a while????

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 1, 2022 21:49:42  #2410

Trying to figure out a name for Chal!Echo

I need something Interesting

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 1, 2022 22:06:00  #2411

Tempted to name Chal!Echo "Romeo" but we already have so many "Rom-" names in Fgo XD, Romeo would be really fitting considering his backstory tho

Tempted to name him "Romeo Angelos", and he has no definite last name. He makes up a new last name each time someone asks

Some servants thinks he's related to Artoria Pendragon because of this (accidentally blurted out "Romeo Angelos Pendragon" because he couldn't think of any other last names). Other servants thinks it's obvious that he's not related, but the rumor never really dissipates because he never really cleared up the confusion (he forgot about it XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 1, 2022 22:35:19  #2412

Gilgamesh being short is still one of my best headcanons, right next to the headcanon of Rama and Hyde having the biggest and most loud rivalry and mortal hatred for each other because Hyde keeps taking out Rama's legs with a scooter

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 2, 2022 00:44:52  #2413

Chal!Echo's name is Romeo now, full name being "Romeo Angelos -insert random last name here-" XD

I also just drew another Hektor digital. I swear I am being so normal about Hektor. How dare you imply or even think about how mentally ill I am smh XD. I am SO normal about him. (': anyway I drew flowers in his hair-

Tempted to draw all my favorites with flowers in their hair

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 2, 2022 00:52:46  #2414

Echo try to not draw Hektor challenge (HARD)

Romeo is nearly killed every single day yet not a single thought goes by other than the most simple things. He nearly gets electrocuted by Tesla and all Romeo is able to think about is a rotating cup of microwavable mac n cheese

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 2, 2022 01:05:30  #2415

No because literally imagining Romeo meeting Shakespeare

Shakespeare: *exists*

Romeo, trans and chose his name after the play/tragedy: *trying to stay so Normal but it's so obvious he's nervous because he's shaking so badly*

Idk much about Fgo Willy Shakes but he looks cool and I plan on looking up about him because I'm thinking about leveling him up

Also I feel like Romeo would really like vanilla ice cream

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 2, 2022 01:17:30  #2416

Slight Fgo spoilers? Idk, marking it as such

I think Romeo would flirt with the Demon God Pillars just for the heck of it. Might as well type of moment

"Damnnn, you have such nice eyes (;" *nearly gets pwned*

It would be really funny if the shock of being flirted with allowed just for the slightest second and the team is able to make a finishing hit because of it XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 2, 2022 06:27:21  #2417

Echo wrote:

I also just drew another Hektor digital. I swear I am being so normal about Hektor. How dare you imply or even think about how mentally ill I am smh XD. I am SO normal about him. (': anyway I drew flowers in his hair-

:D it's my pfp now

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 2, 2022 17:49:55  #2418

Okay but honestly Romeo would have to have so much restraint because he would definitely try jumping into battle. Mash would have to be holding him back honestly because Romeo would not give a heck if he got hurt, which is sorta irresponsible of Romeo but tbh I can see him getting worried for his servants and taking a hit (and it's a miracle he doesn't die)

Romeo is allowed to be a little feral. As a treat.

He's an interesting fellow. I feel like he forgets that he's human and that the heroic spirits are, well, spirits. Mans got attachment issues XD I feel like he would treat any death as severely personal, but especially any heroic spirits he is emotionally close to

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 3, 2022 07:36:03  #2419

It's funny I draw Alma smiling a lot when in reality he naturally looks super grumpy or emotionless. Like, in the world in my head he's known for having a natural glare and being intimidating due to it XD I need to draw some intimidating Alma sketches or something, but it's so fun to draw him smiling

I feel like the only OCs I draw accurately is Alois and maybe Genesis. I would add Ruin but he's still going through redesign so XD. Maybe Apollo but he also needs a redesign RIP

Qjbdkqkfkakf also this reminds me, I need to draw a Mr. Utterson comic strip idea I had yesterday that involves him smiling bwbdnwjdna it's a very cute idea

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 3, 2022 18:42:39  #2420

Headcanoning BoeD, Sita, and Mash being besties. Idk why

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 3, 2022 18:48:01  #2421

I feel like they would train together (with Sita helping Mash not straight out DIE lmao) and then have tea afterwards

Idk why I like HCing characters having tea together XD

I HC Hyde as being such a gremlin that none of the "evil" servants like him. He's not even that bad, he's just Annoying XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 02:02:04  #2422

Fully redesigning HPA!Echo (: Help

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 02:22:02  #2423

I keep imagining Alois and Genny angst-fluff and wnbdnqncmamfkakd

Also the fact that Genesis re-learned how to speak and read very quickly after washing up on a shore (and taught themself almost completely on their own except for later on when they needed tutoring in college!) and then becoming an anthropologist is really impressive. Bro really said "Okay got the basics of humanity down, guess I gotta elaborate-" XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 02:23:07  #2424

Echo wrote:

I keep imagining Alois and Genny angst-fluff and wnbdnqncmamfkakd

Also the fact that Genesis re-learned how to speak and read very quickly after washing up on a shore (and taught themself almost completely on their own except for later on when they needed tutoring in college!) and then becoming an anthropologist is really impressive. Bro really said "Okay got the basics of humanity down, guess I gotta elaborate-" XD

Adding on their skill in digital designing, programming, and camera work is owo

Idk Genny Appreciation Time XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 02:43:56  #2425

HPA!Echo/Nivia HCs to let you all hate Favian even more! Also because I'm redesigning her

Child abuse and drug warning

-Her teeth are actually dentures. Her parents basically forced her to get her teeth pulled (by someone who was NOT a perfessional) because they weren't "perfect" enough and so she has to wear dentures. She's very embarrassed about it and refuses to eat in front of anyone except Silence or if it's something like candy she can eat quickly

-Her parents forced her to take drugs shortly before she got taken away by Silence/CPS, so she still has some muscle and fat and is still able to do figure skating. Although with how much she was given a day, it was enough to make her very ill with withdrawal. Adding on that these events happened very very close to current HPA, which is why she still needs a lot of medical treatments

-If she wasn't put into figure skating, her parents would have put her in beauty pageants, and possibly she would have been the Ultimate Beauty instead of the Ultimate Figure Skater

-She has multiple siblings, but she hasn't seen them for many years. Idk if this version of her has a twin brother or not, but it's likely

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 13:51:12  #2426

It's lowkey kinda funny how both my top two OC ships, "Alois X Genesis" and "Forums!Silence X Crescendo" both have the dynamic of:

"Someone who definitely shouldn't Romance" X "Idiot who didn't get the memo"

Or

"Can easily kill someone" X "Really likes that about them"

XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 15:56:34  #2427

I'm going through designing all my HPA! Characters and wjcnamnxka

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 23:07:45  #2428

Today has been horrid but at least I can use fictional characters and situations to cope

So anyway I need more headcanons for Fate G/O but my brain doesn't want to materialize any (':

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 7, 2022 08:29:55  #2429

Gonna make a Fgo version of Dr. Lanyon and him and Jekyll will have a sorta "bickering siblings" relationship and Utterson is the only thing holding the family together at times lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 7, 2022 08:35:29  #2430

Jekyll and Lanyon are arguing and Jekyll is holding the Elixir up to his lips and threatening to bring out Hyde XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera