HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2022 14:33:18  #61

Re: the periodical v3.5: xenon's homethread

Hey, look who was summoned! Howdy! Hello!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 16, 2022 14:34:50  #62

hello! effervescence sent me a message on discord and yanked me back here for the time being /pos

xenon 
he/him || 19 || god of scones || your local rebel noble gas

May 16, 2022 14:49:44  #63

Yeah, thanks for being here, Xenon! Effervescence brought up a plot idea that might still be related to the CD plot. I mentioned that last we were planning, we were kinda planning for something like the climax (I'm really bad at pinpointing plot components, though, as a disclaimer), and it felt like their plot might superimpose with that. So, I thought that your input on it would be nice. 
The plot idea's on a thread in the Ideas and Invites section; you can skip over whatever I wrote and just read Effervescence's posts. The summary from me would be that one of Effervescence's deity characters, Nox, is doing something pretty big (potentially related to the Corrupted Deities) that could be just as important as what would have happened if the CD plot continued, so I thought it might be practical for us to coordinate a little on how their idea and the plot you/others involved in it had in mind connect, so that neither idea detracts from the other. 
Thanks for dropping in, by the way! We really appreciate it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 16, 2022 14:53:17  #64

Oh yeah sorry I was totally idle for a bit. Yeah, thanks Xenon! Appreciate it. And good to see you back.

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<
she/her | ambivert | signature in progress

May 16, 2022 15:09:48  #65

no worries y'all! i've replied to the ideas thread—feel free to send any and all questions you have for me there, here, or via dm. 

xenon 

May 16, 2022 15:20:17  #66

anyway, life updates:  not much has changed, really, i still write (fucked up fiction and not so fucked up fiction), draw sometimes, met some really cool people in the hq fandom, still think about my ggad babies a bunch. my body is still garbage as usual but i'm getting a lot better at handling my mental health than i was years ago. 

xenon 

May 16, 2022 21:37:57  #67

Hey hey good to see you.

I'm not going to lie but when I see an acronym many times idk at all what they mean. So, what's hq?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 16, 2022 21:41:12  #68

haikyuu!! it's an anime/manga about volleyball that's been my hyperfixation for almost 2 years

xenon 

May 17, 2022 00:18:43  #69

Oh I understand now thank you

Uhhh what do you haikyuu people do... uhhh volleyball amrite?? Spiking the ball yeah?

Is it still ongoing? I felt like it ended or something. Idk why, but I felt like it ended. Or the Manga did.

Time

May 17, 2022 05:48:24  #70

Time wrote:

Uhhh what do you haikyuu people do... uhhh volleyball amrite?? Spiking the ball yeah?

for some reason I find this hilarious to read 

but yeah, welcome back xenon

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

December 27, 2022 23:09:29  #71

*does a hop and clicks heels together* sorry i keep dropping off the face of the earth, 2022 has been so shitty to me and the adhd has been even worse but i'm hopping in to say hi and that i really want to start rp-ing again at some point but i am both intimidated, lost on the current plot, and also don't trust myself to commit to things because of the adhd but uhh 2023 goal i guess is to maybe be more active? i say that like i'm not already going to be busy with school and boyfriend things and possibly work but maybe having another creative outlet will help me not go completely insane. also i want to draw more and ggad facilitated a lot of that for me when i was younger so i want to see if it'll do that again for me now. 

xenon 

December 27, 2022 23:09:50  #72

oh boy my signature does not show up at all on the new theme does it lol let me fix that

xenon 

December 27, 2022 23:13:11  #73

therrree we go, man i miss forum signatures. web 2.0 social media is hell

xenon 

December 28, 2022 00:08:30  #74

Awh no worries and don't be intimidated by the plot Xenon! Welcome back! I know you might get busy with irl things, so you can stay for as long as you desire.

I can help out with getting back into ggad again... I'm trying to work upon a new plot, I think we're almost ready to go, and most of the characters will be new arrivals. It's just more of a matter of commitment, I think. Just check the most recent plot planning idea thing.

Time

December 28, 2022 02:27:43  #75

Time wrote:

Awh no worries and don't be intimidated by the plot Xenon! Welcome back! I know you might get busy with irl things, so you can stay for as long as you desire.

I can help out with getting back into ggad again... I'm trying to work upon a new plot, I think we're almost ready to go, and most of the characters will be new arrivals. It's just more of a matter of commitment, I think. Just check the most recent plot planning idea thing.

ty time! when i have the braincells i will definitely check that out

xenon 

December 28, 2022 19:46:57  #76

trying to pack up so i can go back to school tomorrow but my brain is bouncing in seventeen different directions and the todo list i made isn't helping hmmm

xenon 

December 28, 2022 19:47:16  #77

i guess i should put stuff in my car? but ugh it's cooold outside

xenon 

December 28, 2022 20:04:38  #78

anyway, while i'm delaying going out in the cold, i was rereading the ggad fic and ough the writing isn't my favourite nor is the plot but i do want to rewrite it, so maybe i'll tack that onto my project list right under the mha fic i've been writing since may and have yet to finish 

also i want to do some ofic with the concepts i came up with but it feels weird to take my characters out of the context of ggad, i guess i'll figure out a new world eventually but they belong in forengard to me. plus even though i guess i can use damian since MJ's leaving post kind of bequeathed him to me it also still feels weird 

xenon 

December 28, 2022 22:52:31  #79

MAN the writing bug is hitting me hard all of a sudden, time to pull up old ggad fic drafts to rewrite

xenon 

December 28, 2022 23:07:13  #80

oh also i just remembered (as i'm re-plotting things) a conversation i had with mj semi recently about how none of us were ready for the micah/damian/clay poly power throuple which is why none of us had that idea back then, and if you add calidi to the mix it would've been cute if the ass squad all dated each other

xenon 

December 29, 2022 00:23:44  #81

OH I also forgot to mention. If you didn't check the new rules, we basically increased the deity slots! It's 3 slots normally, but if you have a CD, then there's a free extra slot for you!

Ex: I have Time, Oblivion, and Senshei (I do agree it does feel weird having MJ's characters)

I might seem like I have 3 deities, but Oblivion/Senshei actually takes the free CD slot and I have one more slot to make a new deity!

Time

December 29, 2022 01:54:03  #82

Time wrote:

OH I also forgot to mention. If you didn't check the new rules, we basically increased the deity slots! It's 3 slots normally, but if you have a CD, then there's a free extra slot for you!

Ex: I have Time, Oblivion, and Senshei (I do agree it does feel weird having MJ's characters)

I might seem like I have 3 deities, but Oblivion/Senshei actually takes the free CD slot and I have one more slot to make a new deity!

oh neat! yeah my CDs are currently like, in the place of the usual deities xenon and nova and when the plot ends they'll be bye bye forever, so new slot! i guess that means i could dev fearidaigh again but i don't remember much about her og design other than that she was dead/not actually a deity and had connections to morath

xenon 

December 29, 2022 02:33:02  #83

it's official new reintro thread has been made (:

xenon 

December 29, 2022 20:10:06  #84

need to remember that some tasks (big ones) (ones like cleaning my entire dorm room/studio) can take multiple days and that's okay

xenon 

December 30, 2022 00:44:44  #85

oogh need to eat something but in order to eat something i need to clean the sink and do the dishes and that's too many tasks, also probably need to dump out my water bottle because it tastes like soap? my mom washed it for me while i was home which was nice but i don't think the straw was supposed to go in the dishwasher bc. soap taste 

xenon 

December 30, 2022 01:04:58  #86

water pitcher fell on my foot bc the table it was on collapsed cool great ouch

xenon 

December 30, 2022 02:10:23  #87

xenon wrote:

oogh need to eat something but in order to eat something i need to clean the sink and do the dishes and that's too many tasks

This was the bane of my existence in college last year. I ended up buying paper plates and plastic utensils that I could throw away without having to tackle the sink when I wasn't feeling it

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

December 30, 2022 14:37:33  #88

yesss disposable cutletry and plates and stuff are so helpful, although i haven't figured out how to remedy the coffee cup graveyard or the all the leftover tupperware

Last edited by xenon (December 30, 2022 15:51:59)

xenon 

December 30, 2022 15:50:54  #89

eat the coffee cups

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

December 30, 2022 15:53:27  #90

with how borked my insides are already i don't think that's a good idea

xenon 

Board footera