GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2021 23:07:23  #31

Re: Random GGaD Writings by Echo

GODS DARN IT AUTO- HWHDIWIR PLEASE CHANGE IT, I'M SO SORRY WJDJIWIR THANKS

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 1, 2021 23:09:18  #32

Wait actually now that I think about it you probably meant to make the mistake. After all, if Francis' mother was an angle then it makes sense why Francis is such acute

End me

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 1, 2021 23:14:43  #33

oH MY GODS- HWHDISIRJEKCIKEIE XD Y E S

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 1, 2021 23:29:41  #34

Entertaining to read! I really loved it.
Looks canon tbh XD

Francis's mom sounds absolutely amazing honestly 

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

March 1, 2021 23:31:43  #35

uwu she is tho

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2021 15:04:30  #36

Instead of just putting GGaD writings on this thread, Imma just put OC writings in general

@Galaxian- Enjoy this one of Forum!Silence and Galaxian uwu it's the rewrite of that one I made in 2019 that you liked lmao

Warning for cursing and bitter sweetness (:

You know that feeling that one gets when you have forgotten something? That slight uncomfortable feeling one has as you try to remember who or what you are forgetting that day? Galaxian was having that moment. For a very smart, all-knowing entity, Galaxian couldn't remember for the life of him of what he was forgetting. Perhaps it was someone? Galaxian started to go through names in his mind, mouthing each syllable as he counted on his fingers.

"Hitan… Rai… Solar… S… Silence!" Realization hit Galaxian as he said the lady's name. He hadn't talked to her for a while, and lately she didn't look to be doing too well. Yes, that's right, Galazian was going to check up on her! With a nod to himself, satisfied that he remembered Silence (although a bit of guilt from forgetting her in the first place), Galaxian skipped off to find the grouchy lady.

It didn't take long, as having many grand abilities is useful, to find Silence sitting under a large tree, her back turned to Galaxian. She was staring out to a vast field of wildflowers. She messed with her dress' ruffles and frills, not paying attention to her surroundings. She was humming softly. Sweetly, even. For the first time in a very long time, her hair was fishtail braided. She looked peaceful, and if one didn't know her personally, they would think she must be meek and as gentle as the wind wafting the fresh smell of earth in the air.

Galaxian sat down beside her quietly, looking at her face. She wasn't smiling, but she didn't scornfully frown at him either. In fact, it was as if she didn't notice him, her eyes cloudy as she continued to stare off into the distant field.

"Hello, Silence-san!" Galaxian smiled. Silence jerked, her eyes focusing on the child-like entity beside her. Her hand came up over her chest, her breath a bit fast.

Silence finally frowned, her voice annoyed when she said, "Gods! Galaxian, you startled me!"

"I see that," Galaxian said. "It's obvious, I think."

"Hmph! At least give some damn telepathic warning!"

Galaxian tilted his head, studying the young lady. Now that he had a better and closer look at her, it was apparent that she truly didn't look to be doing well.

A cold sweat was noticeable on her temples, her skin being so pale that she looked greyish. Behind the makeup, her cold eyes were tired. Although she had always been thin, she now looked more and more like a skeleton, Galaxian realized. Her eyes were sunken in and her cheekbones stuck out. She was still very pretty, but in a morbid, dollish way that was unhealthy and almost scary. When she was yelling, Galaxian noticed the slight blood on her teeth, her gums being unhealthily reddish and irritated. He noticed how out-of-breath she was, how much quieter she was than usual.

Silence's coughing brought Galaxian back into current attention. Her coughs made her body shake and jerk, a horrible rasp in her throat as she turned away and coughed into a white handkerchief.

Galaxian noticed an alarming red when Silence quickly stuffed the handkerchief away.

"Silence, are you okay?" was Galaxian's first question.

Silence nodded, swallowing before she spoke, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I've just had a bad (beep)ing cold all week."

"When was the last time you ate?" Now that Galaxian thought about it, he never saw Silence eat anything other than the few times she would eat ice cream when she lived with him. Wait, no, he would pressure her to eat meals, and Hitan would lecture her about the importance of eating. Galaxian wondered if she followed any advice.

Silence didn't answer his question, shaking her head as she coughed again.

Finally, after another coughing fit, Silence said, "I don't know. I had black tea this morning."

Galaxian frowned, "Silence! That's not good! You can't just drink only tea! You need actual food!"

Silence shrugged, brushing her hair out of her face. "Later. What's with all the damn questions, Brat Child? It's better to mind your business, isn't it?"

Galaxian made a face, replying, "Me? Minding my business?"

"I guess that's pretty impossible, I shouldn't have (beep)ing suggested it." Galaxian cringed a bit at Silence's vulgar language, her constant profanities a bit irritating.

"Silence, don't mind me asking again-" Silence interrupted him with a snort. "-but what was and when was the last thing and time you ate?"

"You're being real pushy today," Silence said, her voice in her warning tone. It was the one she would use to get Galaxian to back off when she was getting close to yelling at him. This time, Galaxian didn't withdraw, but instead continued to push.

"You're worrying me," Galaxian said, genuine concern making an appearance. Silence glanced over to him, her nose wrinkling.

"So? You're annoying me." Silence put up more defenses.

Galaxian knew he would have to use dirty play. He started tearing up, making a little childish whine to get Silence's attention. He made a choked sob noise when Silence looked back over to him, her eyes softening for a moment before she gritted her teeth.

"Okay, okay!" Silence growled. "Two days ago, breakfast! I ate toast! Now stop that crying! It's bothering me!"

Galaxian wiped his eyes, but now he was definitely more concerned than before.

"Only toast?"

"I had a stomach ache, and after that I couldn't eat anything 'cause I'd throw it right back up," Silence sighed, knowing that Galaxian would cry again if she didn't give information. "It's not a big deal, anyway. I've been drinking tea, so soon I should be able to move onto actual food soon."

"How soon is 'soon'?"

"Ugh, I dunno, two weeks?"

Galaxian made a face that told Silence that her response wasn't a satisfactory answer.

"Hmph, technically I can eat food now, but I don't feel like it," Silence confessed, feeling uncomfortable that she was telling Galaxian all this. It felt weird. She didn't like it.

"Why?" Galaxian asked. That one word definitely irritated Silence.

"Because I don't want to," Silence said.

"But why?"

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE EATING, DAMN IT!" Silence screamed. "BECAUSE IT'S A WASTE."

Galaxian wasn't too fazed by Silence's sudden outburst, but he could tell that Silence was embarrassed, her cheeks reddening.

"Hmph, why do you need all this info anyway? I was doing fine before you came over," Silence frowned, small gasps of air becoming noticeable as she struggled to catch her breath.

Galaxian said, "Well, because you definitely aren't doing 'fine'."

Silence looked away, even more embarrassed and fed up by the questioning.

Galaxian continued, "Why is it a waste?"

Silence sighed, messing with the skirt of her dress.

"You're (beep)ing nosy."

"Answer the question."

"Bossy."

"Perhaps."

"It's just… a waste, okay? I'm… I'm not goin' to live long, anyway."

Silence started to sound a bit distant, her voice going whispery.

"Doctors say I'm not going to last long. Why bother eating? It's wasteful."

Galaxian, for a long moment, didn't say anything. He wasn't the type of person who could comfort his friends very well. He didn't know what to say to help. For a long moment, the two of them sat there, listening to the wind rustle the grass and flowers.

Galaxian spoke as he watched a bumblebee land on a flower nearby, "I don't think it's a waste."

Silence didn't respond.

Galaxian took a breath before continuing. He looked over to Silence, seeing that she was watching him. She was paying attention. "Don't you want to live as long as you can? If you don't take care of yourself, you'll just be shortening your lifespan. I think you can live a full life, Silence, if you just be careful and take care of yourself."

Silence looked away. She said, "Stop. Don't give me that hope. Don't try to feed me fairytales like that."

"But miracles happen all the time!" Galaxian didn't stop. "Miracles happen and I believe that you won't die! You'll live a long time! You… you just need to try!"

"Stop! Stop! Stop saying that I'm going to live!" Silence countered, tears filling her vision. "Stop trying to give me hope! I can't, Galaxian, I can't! They said it's certain that I'm going to die! Stop trying to give me hope!"

Galaxian, first the first time, took action without thought. He didn't think of what the consequence would be, he ignored his uncomfortable feelings. Galaxian hugged Silence, burying himself into her and squeezing her tightly as if he was a very little kid clinging to his mother. In a way, it was comfortable. He somewhat thought she would be bony and sharp, but all the layers of clothing she wore made her feel soft. She wasn't warm, though. She felt very cold.

"You at least have to try, Silence-san," Galaxian said, unwilling to let go. What caught him off guard was that Silence, slowly but surely, hugged back. He could hear her crying, her body shook as she sobbed.

For the first time, he could truly tell without hesitation that Silence was scared. In a way, his subconscious pushed that back ignorantly. He ignored that she, before anything else, was a living being. It was like a veil was removed; Galaxian could see Silence differently, truly.

She was young, only around twenty physically, and had always been deathly ill. She constantly was told to not have hope, to never have some kind of hope of making it the next day. She was never allowed the luxury of having hope in surviving. Everything and many people were torn away from her, and she believed that soon she would have to leave the few people she loved and held on to dearly.

Silence was scared, still somewhat a child. She had no hope. She didn't allow herself to have hope.

"Damn it," Silence whispered, clinging to Galaxian. "Damn it, you brat."

They stayed like that for a long time, clinging to each other in a hug. They softly talked back and forth, which was a strange experience. For the first time, Silence wasn't yelling at Galaxian to leave her alone. Now, she was quietly asking him to not leave. He complied, seeing that she wasn't stable enough to leave alone. No, she needed someone beside her at the moment. For now, Galaxian believed he would have to do. It was the best he could do to comfort her.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2021 15:14:14  #37

Thank you for the fluff xD, it barely overpowered the angst jfodfjsojdo
She should be afraid when he feigns crying xD, he cries tears of blood and that'd be horrible if it got on her dress or something

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 23, 2021 15:27:57  #38

XD QJRJ2JJFKEJD BRUH, HE CRIES BLOOD??

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2021 16:54:22  #39

Yeah xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 23, 2021 17:06:27  #40

Bruh I'm imagining the first time Galaxian cried in front of Silence she freaked out XD

I feel like when Galaxian uses his crying against Silence in public she tries to hush him as quickly as she can because she doesn't want people to think he's hurt and cause a scene lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2021 17:25:42  #41

Lol makes sense, but I think most forumers would've known xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 21, 2023 02:46:00  #42

What Worries Him So?

What is it that causes the young man to frown
Alone in a sanctuary with flowers around

He is adorned with gold, emeralds, and things of fairytale
Yet he cannot raise his head, and his face is pale

O, son of the sun, what worries you so?
You have been rewarded with gifts and treasures for only you to behold

O, beautiful child, why are you dull today?
Can you not hear the birds singing praise?

My child, my child, ignore the blood that washes your feet
Their lives were never yours to keep

Now, beautiful child, lay your head and rest your eyes
Remember that the prettiest vessels do not cry

Last edited by Echowo (November 25, 2023 22:21:58)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

November 28, 2023 02:51:33  #43

Warning: Both poems imply child sexual abuse. The second poem is heavier in this topic, as well as the second poem brings up isolation and suicidal ideology. Both poems are OC backstory based, like the last poem

Gilded Boy

What is it that causes a life
To be the most painful?
The young boy sighs against satin
Yet he is not grateful

He crumples from the pain
Hidden inside
But despite his age
He shall not cry

Little child
So pure and blue
He grows up