HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2023 00:55:47  #8641

Re: The Idea Fortress πŸ­πŸ‘»πŸ­ Specter's Homethread,

Always beware those who boast.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 5, 2023 14:00:04  #8642

Good point

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 5, 2023 19:06:55  #8643

I finished my tasks for the week :D all save one bc I have to wait for my classmates to update on that, but I'm glad to be going into the holidays with a free mind!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 8, 2023 08:53:16  #8644

I am absolutely tried even after resting for some hours, yesterday was a very intense day
Anyways I had an idea for an irl project. If it turns out to have a future I'll comment about it. For now, it remains as an idea.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 8, 2023 09:00:21  #8645

Changing topic a bit
Our piano player for meetings has been on a trip for some time, so I've been replacing her at the piano during hymns at our Sunday meetings. I'm proud of myself for being able to do a pretty good job but at the same time I can't help but feel nervous that my performance won't be good enough. Even then, I've found myself to be more calm during the time I'm sitting in front of the keyboard than I expected. So, I'm glad about that. But I'm also glad that this is the last week I have to be there lol because I've found out I definitely have to practice a lot even if they tell me that I'm already doing a good job. I sense too many errors in my playing (how can other people not notice them? Are they just being nice?? Am I being too critical towards myself???).

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 10, 2023 15:00:13  #8646

Was going to start a painting but I found out my black paint tube is missing

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 11, 2023 17:32:01  #8647

I think accounting is great because it helps to keep a record of where money comes and goes
I have to praise whoever came up with the code format for specific things (look at me not knowing the vocabulary in English lol), even if I hate having to memorize it all I love how convenient it is.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 11, 2023 19:48:29  #8648

"Little Dark Age" is so good but for some reason I feel like I'm edgy when I listen to it lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 11, 2023 21:22:33  #8649

The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 11, 2023 23:56:15  #8650

I just got a news article that said something like "Experts confirm that AI art is actually replacing artists" and hmm it sent me thinking
Y'know, I think that AI can never truly replace humans, because it's just an AI that replicates patterns and the sort. It can't really put emotions and things like that into a picture, not consciously, at least.Β 
And even if AI art really does replace digital artists one day, I don't thinkΒ IΒ will stop doing my art. It's something dear and special to me, and the effort put into something makes it totally worth it.Β 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2023 18:13:03  #8651

I love Kitty Noir but why does she have Dion hair lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2023 19:40:34  #8652

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I love Kitty Noir but why does she have Dion hair lol

Spoiler tagging in case someone hasn't seen the corresponding episode but lol

I love her and I wish she could've been on screen longer *sigh* alas, plot had to continue though.

I can't unsee the Dion hair though. That' literally the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw her for the first time lol.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (April 12, 2023 19:41:30)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2023 19:43:57  #8653

But, really, hmm, how cursedΒ wouldΒ Dion look in a superhero outfit?
I have a dollmaker image from like 2020 in which I made a female version of him into a Magical Girl
I'm a little scared to look for it rn but I know I still have it.
Thinking about those tight-like superhero suits rn though, not Magical Girl style.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (April 12, 2023 19:45:28)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 12, 2023 19:56:38  #8654

Also because I caught up with the latest Miraculous episodes so I'm in the mood to think about superhero outfits and all that.Β 
I love (most) the outfits from the series because of how they fit with the characters's actual design. And the animal theme, of course. I think the only ones I dislike that come to mind rn are Adrien's snake outfit and all of Gabriel's outfits. For someone who's a fashion designer,,, his villain outfits leave WAY TOO MUCH to be desired. He only looked kinda okay with the butterfly + peacock combination, and

I think his Monarch form with all the Miraculous is the one that looks best, but alas, it only lasted a short while.

I hate Gabriel Agreste with all my heart.
Anyways yeah that. One thing I sometimes think about too is how the first hero outfits look very similar to how the characters look in civilian form, but eh, the later designs got better and anyways there's that thing where magic doesn't let anyone recognize them.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2023 13:06:02  #8655

I need more joyful "medieval-style" soundtracks in my recommended

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2023 21:47:27  #8656

Rewatched the CarsΒ movie and I've enjoyed it so much, that movie is liteally my childhood lol
Sally and McQueen were my first OTP and I used to dream about them. I can't stop remebering that fhdfjfshjfdjskfdkj
Also the little car bugs are my favorite detail.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2023 21:51:54  #8657

Actually next time we watch the movie I'd like to hear it in the original English dub

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 15, 2023 08:45:47  #8658

I want to finish readingΒ Soul CartelΒ but I forgot what chapter I last read.
I don't even know where I can find the whole version since the site in which I read it has shut down. I'll just have to look for another site Ig.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 15, 2023 08:49:14  #8659

I think it's kinda funny how one of my favorite characters from that appeared for like a couple panels in a few chapters and also she was dead.
Rest in peace, Inea.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2023 19:16:55  #8660

Quarter exams (?) week and I'm hoping hoping I won't get sick, it's fine I get sick any other time just not now
On another note it's been a while since I last wrote an essay for something that isn't the writing course, and I was both excited and overwhelmed by the thought that I'd get to do it alone but lol turns out I have to do it in a group.
I have nothing against group work. I actually enjoy it in most cases because I like the feeling of cooperation, BUT when it comes to writing it's kinda :') bc I feel it's so hard to get my writing style compatible with my classmates'.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 20, 2023 08:35:59  #8661

I love Hoyofair because of the cool fan content that gets shared and all, but man Genshin's CN fandom is just on another leve
I've been awestruck at this video for a while now, i love the arrt and the clothes and designs they are SO GOOD
https://youtu.be/hyJ4D3glpkA

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 20, 2023 11:04:11  #8662

Analyzing theΒ Epic Games v. AppleΒ case for homework and it's weirdly interesting ngl

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 20, 2023 15:03:30  #8663

Should probably have said this earlier but I'll be a lil busy the rest of this week too, exams and stuff and once again I have to help with a murder case for DRPU. I'll be replying to chat threads and DMs but not much else probably.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 21, 2023 12:29:18  #8664

Good luck with your exams!

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 22, 2023 16:34:56  #8665

Thank you!

On another hand, I had to leave one of my groups and am now working on an essay alone because nobody would enter the meetings :/ and I don't want to carry the rest of my group when another member left for the same reason.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 23, 2023 23:15:17  #8666

I am plain wiped out after this week but I am so happy to have made it out alive. It's been so eventful, with speedrunning two essays (one without a group when I SHOULD have had one, and the other one about law which is so tedious to find information for) just before their due dates. But I think I've done fine.Β 
Anyways, I'm so looking forward to this new week, finally I'll be having a bit of a break and I can focus on farming F/GO again. Maybe do some art. And recover emotionally from the fact that my character was murdered in DRPU.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 24, 2023 01:52:32  #8667

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

On another hand, I had to leave one of my groups and am now working on an essay alone because nobody would enter the meetings :/ and I don't want to carry the rest of my group when another member left for the same reason.

That's the worst. Uncooperative students has got to be high up there when it comes to problems with projects/group work.

But happy to hear it's over at least. A moment of respite is to come?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 24, 2023 08:04:27  #8668

Yeah, it's my first time having classmates that just won't do the work. And it's been worse than that really because one of them plagiarized his part in the essays every single time and we didn't notice so we were submitting the work without knowing and the teacher didn't like that at all.

Yeah, a week or two of normal classes!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 25, 2023 10:11:06  #8669

Went to a computer lab for the first time :D I was starting to dislike my accounting class but today was actually really fun and I understood everything very well (for once lol). I'm proud of myself for finishing early, so I pop on here to say hi to y'all.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 25, 2023 10:14:52  #8670

Yesterday I lazed around a little bit and so I finished LB2 in F/GO. It was a lot of fun, I really really enjoyed the storyteling, even more than LB1 which in comparison felt very tedious to go throguh with every filler battle feeling so long,,, but I'm so so looking forward to LB3, but it'll have to wait until the event ends.Β 
I don't think I'll be able to get any of the Crystallized Lores available. Way too much farming, and I'd love to but I just don't have the time to farm so much.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera