GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2023 16:35:37  #8521

Re: The Idea Fortress πŸ­πŸ‘»πŸ­ Specter's Homethread,

LEVEL 100 WAVER LESGOOO

Specter
Never mind the rising light
There's no sign of day or dawning
In my heart it's still the night
And we'll stay up the morning!

February 14, 2023 16:36:34  #8522

The downside is rn I have only 413 QP left lol
I'll go farm for some but idk it's funny I have so little xD

Specter

February 14, 2023 18:11:21  #8523

Someday I'll stop raising the screen brightness instead of the volume

Anyways I'm tired. See y'all tomorrow.

Specter

February 20, 2023 20:14:21  #8524

A little inactivity notice for this week! I'm starting an art project for my server and that will probably be taking up a lot of my time (plus I have to get ready for a new semester of studies again) and so I'll still be on here but probably not that much. Tomorrow I'll try to reply to some stuff I've left around so! Good luck and see you soon

(There's a chance I'll forget about this and just be very active lol but y'know better safe than sorry)

Specter

February 22, 2023 10:25:21  #8525

Already got my schedule for my upcoming semester of studies and I can't say I'm not a bit nervoious. I got to pick my own classes and courses and teachers and that was really cool! It's my first time doing something like that and I got to take a class with a really cool teacher from last semester so I'm looking forward to that. What I'm not sure about is how I'll do considering that I didn't try to match up schedules with my previous classmates so well I'll have to meet new people and I don't know how I'll go about that.
Anyways my classes start in late March so I still have like a month left of total vacations and I'll still be on vacations for my birthday and well I don't really have many plans for the time I have left of vacations but I hope I can enjoy it and just take it a step at a time. Sometimes I miss the classrooms a little haha, the feeling of having an assignment due or just having something to do. But it's not bad, vacations like this.Β 
I wanted to take Business Graphic Design as an elective course but by the time I was choosing my courses there were no more elective courses available :c

Specter

February 22, 2023 18:12:25  #8526

I think I may have spent too much time at my laptop these last months because my wrist and forearm are in pain and it hurts to even click the mouse lol
I just wonder if it'sΒ  inflammation of my muscles and/or tendons brought on by that or if there was another cause or what.Β 
Anyways be careful with your hand posture while using a computer mouse.

Specter

February 22, 2023 18:13:26  #8527

Haha I said a while ago that I'd try to learn K545 but so far I've only memorized a page and a half, which is the popular portion everyone knows of the song, and I'm kinda dissapointed that I find it hard to go and practice piano.

Specter

February 22, 2023 18:18:44  #8528

I've heard that for creativity-oriented people it's not good to have a job that involves their creative hobby (like graphic design) because having to do it over and over with specific instructions will make them tired of that and hate their job.
I wonder if that's true? Or if it's true for all types of jobs? I don't think it's good to hate one's job, though I'm not saying one has to love it either. I don't know and I can't know yet because I've never had a job. I wonder what it's like, to get up every day and go to work and then return later. So far my live has only had studies and housework as responsibilities and the idea of going to work somewhere is kind of overwhelming and foreign to me.

Specter

February 23, 2023 15:26:10  #8529

Me: *Gives Gilgamesh the special lock-on chocolate*
Gilgamesh: I have no interest in that slop whatsoever
Me:

Specter

February 23, 2023 23:10:19  #8530

Why do cats shed so nchuch he leabves hair evevrywhere he sits and every time I pet him I get cat hair on my hsnds

Specter

February 24, 2023 01:46:50  #8531

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Me: *Gives Gilgamesh the special lock-on chocolate*
Gilgamesh: I have no interest in that slop whatsoever
Me:

You'd think the King of Mongrels would like slop but no
Also tbh you kinda asked for it, like of course he's gonna act haughty/tsundere. Did you do it for the event boost, or just in general?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 24, 2023 12:50:49  #8532

I did it for the event bonus! I don't like Gilgamesh enough to give him the special boost chocolate bc I love him xD if I judged by that I'd probably give it to Hans or Waver, but the boost should be useful for farming, so.
And tbh yeah he was very tsundere in the second part of his event lol

Specter

February 24, 2023 12:53:35  #8533

For the girls I gave the special boost chocolate to Saber Hokusai and ohmygod her event was SOOO CUTE xDΒ 

I don't know if I'll have time to exchange the rest of my chocolates. I've only used the two event ones and a randomized one (led me to Lanling Wang's event, seemed super ooc to me but it was hecking cute despite that), and I haven't used any of the other chocolate items. Really haven't had that much time to farm this event so I've only got the CEs from the event shop and a couple mats I needed.Β 
Still, it's a pity I won't be abl to get any crystallized lores. I could've used some in store as I only have 1 left and it's saved for Waver's first skill.

Specter

February 24, 2023 12:55:25  #8534

Actually forget the Lores, I would've wanted the card code thingies ughhhhhh I can only get one with the points I have so far I think

Specter

February 24, 2023 15:22:21  #8535

GENSHIN NEWS KAVEH AND BAiZHU WERE ANNOUNCED AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE I'M HAPPIER FOR AAASAHJSJAHGFJLDSKLA

Specter

February 24, 2023 19:13:40  #8536

I want Baizhu so badly now I want to find out more about his character story aaaaa

Specter

February 26, 2023 17:03:17  #8537

An appreciation post for my man Kaveh whom I love and simp for

Β 

Specter

February 26, 2023 17:09:15  #8538

idk who this man is but I love him

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 26, 2023 18:05:43  #8539

He's Kaveh, one of the best architects in his region of the game! He has so much of a passion for architecture and artΒ  that he borrowed a ton of money so he could build a palace and now he's broke. But I love him sm because of his emotions lol he's soooo emotional and talks so muchand dskfbjghdf

Specter

February 26, 2023 18:35:14  #8540

I like his design ngl

kinda gives me Howl vibes

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 26, 2023 18:56:07  #8541

Bc of the hair? Yeah I saw a bunch of people joke about that jngdfkjgfdkj

Specter

February 27, 2023 21:11:33  #8542

I want to curse my attention span or some other problem I may have for the fact that it's so hard for me to focus on one thing, but tbh it probably all just comes down to self-control so I have no right to complain about that :')

Specter

February 27, 2023 21:12:49  #8543

Hard to believe Februrary's almost over. For some reason, days feel so long yet not long enough to actually do things I want to do. When March rolls around it'll be a countdown to my bday and then the first day of classes. I'm kinda nervous haha

Specter

February 27, 2023 21:16:33  #8544

My bro's currently playing through Majora's Mask (on my laptop lol) and I'm watching him play so I'm hhalf taking the role of a sentient walkthrough that doesn't quite know or remember everything that has to be done but may have a slight idea of what to do in this situation and if it doesn't work out it's not their problem bc they only gave a suggestion

Specter

February 27, 2023 22:20:04  #8545

I just realized that my two best friend groups (one irl and one from here) are made up of INFJ, INFP, and ENFP (if types haven't changed from the friends here).Β 
I'm the ENFP. In most of my irl groups (friends and just acquaintances, or classmates) I tend to be the only one with the Extroverted factor and that's something that intrigues me. Then again, even though I sometimes feel shy or self-conscious, I tend to approach introverts and make them talk ro just be friendly with them. In my irl classes I've found that a lot of the time I'm the one who approaches other people while it's less common for others to come up to me.

Specter

February 27, 2023 22:23:53  #8546

Even after 6 years since I took the MBTI test my results haven't changed and when I look at MBTI memes I just feel more and more identified with the ENFP type. I'm so like that lol, it's just like me FR. So if you see ENFP clichΓ©s... yeah it's probably me. But I'm fine with being like this. I think a big aspect of personality tests and the like (enneagrams!!!! my latest obsession!!!!!!) is learning what are your personality's weaknesses and strengths. So it's been helpful, visiting the MBTI community and not just for the fanarts/IQs/memes, but bc I feel like I've gained insight into myself and I can now try to see how to fiz stuff. Like me being sooo forgetful and distracted easily. Though sometimes I wonder if that's a personality flaw or if there's something else wrong with me lol. Can't go wrong with a little self improvement attempt though!

Funny thing abt the enneagram. I'm a 2w3 and from what I'm seeing online that's kinda weird for an ENFP. But I wouldn't have it any other way, I'm very happy being a heart type :D.
Most ENFPs from what I can see are either 7s or 9s.

Specter

February 28, 2023 14:48:33  #8547

I always find personality tests and such to be interesting. I'm always also questioning how legit it is for me personality. I know it might reflect someone one to one, and lots of people in the same type are quite similar, but I also wonder how I am different and similar from the "stereotype". As of the moment. I haven't changed into different types and such for a good while.

I've only done MBTI though. They're fun, but I take the results with a bit of salt.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 2, 2023 14:05:51  #8548

They're fun to do! I believe that each person is unique, despite having many traits form their personality type, there are many more things that factor into one's character. Something I'd recommend to complement the MBTI test is the enneagram test, whose results are different because it measures more the "nurture" aspect of personality (while I've heard MBTI is more "nature").Β 
I don't want to be condescending or anything here @Time but I have a close friend who's also INTJ-typed and from reading your homethread posts I can definitely see the similar aspects between you two. The logic oriented thinking towards love has probably been the most similar thing I've heard tbh xD but theat attitude is something I think is valuable, not being easily swayed by emotions or not showing them as much while at the same time not being an emotionless robot (despite what others may think lol). Keep in mind too that there's two extra spects in MBTI types, turbulent and assertive, and depending on which one you got some results may change. Like my brother got a particular extra aspect there and it means that he identifies with his type differently than his friend with the same type but the opposite extra. Rn I don't remember what the A and T thingies are called so I'm just calling them extra.
Though I agree that it's good to be skeptical about tests and such. After all, one tends to know oneself better than what test results can ever say. I suppose it varies from person to person too and that's okay.

Specter

March 2, 2023 14:09:35  #8549

Btw guys the Personality Database is really fun, if you know your MBTI type you can go on there and check out what characters (fictional or real) share the type.
As an ENFP I tend to get either psychos or main characters lol
INFJ has got to be one of the most fun personalities I swear bc while looking at it with my friend it says that both Jesus and Hitler had INFJ personalities and we both just started laughing so hard
Iirc Batman has an INTJ personality? Or was it Thanos?

Specter

March 6, 2023 20:20:24  #8550

Bro's playing Majora's Mask... for all I love the game and I remember stuff, I forgot how dark it really is.
Ngl what really gets me is how with every 3-day loop all the things you do for other people just... vanish. Like you may save someone from being robbed or dying or fulfill their final wishes, but that's just in a specific loop, once you restart the cycle it's as if you never helped them at all.

Specter

Board footera