HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2022 14:15:27  #8401

Re: The Idea Fortress πŸ­πŸ‘»πŸ­ Specter's Homethread,

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

The Fatui: A powerful organization with the most powerful people in the world and with a large array of weapons at their disposal, their agents are all over the continent and will do anything for their goal, are probably the few in the world who know the truth about their world and therefore their name can mean how they're seen as crazy by everyone else
Me: haha their name means fools

Haha fat ui

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 21, 2022 09:31:26  #8402

HAHAHAHAHA BROOOOΒ 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 21, 2022 17:31:41  #8403

BROOOO HAHHA HA IM LITTERALLY DEAD πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Time

November 21, 2022 20:56:09  #8404

Help I can't tell if you're geniunely laughing or just doing a funny post XDDDDD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 24, 2022 17:24:58  #8405

I am done with classes and everything, I cannot wait for the semester to come to an end. I will avoid talking about my upcoming exams and the stuff I have to cram into my brain. I am Done. I will hyperfocus on Other Things. Namely, the lore for Genshin and headcanons and character design.Β 
Also I'm open to conversation. Please talk to me.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 24, 2022 17:33:32  #8406

Speaking of Genshin lore I'm getting into the lore so much lately and I just love it so much. Like the game's graphics are cute and beautiful and aesthetic and I love it for that, but there are so many dark things in the story like, even in little side quests, you get sent to look for someone and it's implied that the someone has already perished? Not to mention the fact that the main plot feels dark to me, I'm just falling in love with the story and characters so much.
Also I found out some cool things about the elements and visions, and how they relate to characters! Means it's time to rework my headcanons, now with more canon material to use as reference.

Yeah I'm obsessed.
Anyways I'll be doing a ritual with my friends this weekend to see if I can get Childe.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 25, 2022 21:16:46  #8407

I am Screaming with the new Genshin trailer, yes I know I am obsessed, yes I will still be crazy about it.
I'm so hyped for Wanderer. Like I'm sure half the fandom is as well, and I know I laughed about him some months ago, but now I really like him and I'm curious about what his development will be bc it seems we'll get to see it in the story quests.

Also, Genuis Invocation TCG? Heck yes, I'm really excited for that, can't wait to play it.
Vaguely gave me Club Penguin memories of Card-Jitsu, but it doesn't seem to be too similar. It's just the vibes.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 25, 2022 21:19:19  #8408

Took it upon myself to draw sprites/emotes for one of my characters and I don't know what I'm getting into but I'll try it out.
Kinda hate myself for using the same head template and just changing the expressions but to be fair it was pretty time-consuming to come up with a good face position so...yeah I don't hate myself that much, I now get my F/GO artists just change the facial expressions for the sprites instead of drawing new poses for each one.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 25, 2022 21:42:36  #8409

Also! Today I had the best croissant ever! It was so crispy and flaky on the outside and warm and soft on the inside, and the chicken filling was just HEAVENLY and I enjoyed it SO much ah

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 25, 2022 21:53:05  #8410

...I have never heard of croissants with chicken filling before

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

November 25, 2022 22:52:04  #8411

You are clearly missing out on something delicious,, my friend.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 26, 2022 09:33:03  #8412

OH

IT'S A SANDWICH

I WAS SO CONFUSED I THOUGHT IT MEANT *ACTUAL FILLING* LIKE THOSE CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS OR SOMETHING

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

November 26, 2022 13:24:04  #8413

It kinda looks like a chicken salad sandwich owo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
β€œIf he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, β€œI shall be Mr. Seek.”

November 26, 2022 19:20:19  #8414

yeah it kinda does

November 26, 2022 22:32:28  #8415

HAHA well chkn-filled croissants would be quite the special dish huh, maybe I'd like to try one at some point but I wonder if they're even possible to make without turning them into a sandwich?
And yes, yes it's a sandwich, my bad for not explaining it more clearly lol.Β 

A quick google search revealed that this is, in fact, very very similar to chicken salad! (I just found out that filling is named that.) Except that the one I had only was chicken and mayo and celery. Or that's what it tasted like, but it was soooo good. I love fresh bakery pastries. It just hits different when it's freshly-made.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 28, 2022 11:43:12  #8416

Just realized I forgot to set up a new pfp lol

Anyways I'll wait for the winter aesthetic so I can set up a blue-themed character for my image.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 28, 2022 19:45:20  #8417

Abyss Heralds kind of freak me out
That's not really the right word, it's kinda like they unsettle me.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 30, 2022 13:09:59  #8418

Reading fanfiction is my guilty pleasure.
I'm just glad I have several fandoms to pick from lol.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 2, 2022 23:50:04  #8419

Ah geez I'm absolutely exhausted! Sometimes I think it's funny how the mind can tire even if you're not doing much actual physical work haha. I'll post some thoughts (the usual weird stuff) once I wrap up my stuff for this week. Finals are coming up real soon, with next week and then the next one being the last part of study I'll have to endure this year but... I'm happy for it! Afterwards I'll get to relax some more (or at least I hope so).

Cute background by the way :D

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 5, 2022 10:24:30  #8420

Accounting is definitely not for me lol
I love (yes, that much) the way things are organized because it's just practical and easy to find the information you're looking for, but I just really don't like the separation of numbers and all that. Anyways just thinking about it. I think it's a good career for anyone whe is interested in that but yep.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 5, 2022 10:27:33  #8421

Excitement for Genshin 3.3 is getting to me. I'd talk more and perhaps share a video but I don't want to spoil anyone, since I feel that these recent updates have parts of the plot that I REALLY enjoyed without any spoilers and I would like others to have that experience if they're interested as well.Β 
Welp, gacha time again?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 5, 2022 12:33:33  #8422

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 7, 2022 15:40:16  #8423

Currently unsettled because there was something like a coup(? I don't know the word in English and that's what google translate tells me) and general politic unrest to the point that it's probably unsafe to go around the streets. So I'm unintentionally skipping classes today. Can't help but be worried even though there's literally nothing I can do haha.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 7, 2022 15:41:12  #8424

Just hoping everything can be resolved soon.

On another hand, I'm really happy about Genius Invokation TCG. I'm looking forward to raising my level and building a better card deck once vacations roll around! It's the first time I ever play a card game like that but I've really liked it a lot.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 7, 2022 15:41:52  #8425

Also I'm pretty sure the in-game novel used to promote the in-game card thingy is a reference to Yu gi oh lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 7, 2022 16:08:30  #8426

On another note, we baked a turkey some days ago! I love turkey but we only eat whole turkeys on december.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 7, 2022 16:46:04  #8427

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Currently unsettled because there was something like a coup(? I don't know the word in English and that's what google translate tells me) and general politic unrest to the point that it's probably unsafe to go around the streets. So I'm unintentionally skipping classes today. Can't help but be worried even though there's literally nothing I can do haha.

Alright so things seem to have quieted down, still wondering what's gonna happen now with a new president and all that.
If for some reason the post worried you please don't worry about it ^^ it's smthn that concerns my country and yep.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 8, 2022 03:01:04  #8428

Yeah. Yikes some tense stuff. Stay safe! Oh btw, maybe the word your looking for is impeachment?

Last edited by Time (December 8, 2022 03:01:23)

Time

December 8, 2022 11:56:53  #8429

Actually nvm, looking into it, it may seem that the word coup also works

Time

December 8, 2022 20:05:46  #8430

Time wrote:

Yeah. Yikes some tense stuff. Stay safe! Oh btw, maybe the word your looking for is impeachment?

Impeachment is what happened after the ex-president tried to make a coup sort of thing so yep
It's funny how politics here have been so agitated that since 2020 there's been so many impeachment attempts on the different presidents we've had...

I'm not one for politics but with large events like these I can't help but notice them and have an opinion.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera