HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2022 13:28:29  #8371

Re: The Idea Fortress πŸ­πŸ‘»πŸ­ Specter's Homethread,

New background looking snazzy heh

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 3, 2022 08:10:56  #8372

Trying to pick up F/GO again, I really forgot I hadn't finished Losbelt 1,,,, man I'm so far behind what I wanted to be, considering I really wanted to participate in this event.
Anyways I think it has a rerun? I'm not really excited for summoning banners anymore haha but I do really like the gameplay and all. I missed my servants.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 3, 2022 17:30:55  #8373

Finally after months of wait I got Nahida today hehee
I mean I did save up for her so I wouldn't end up farming last-minute like with Xiao, but it was all thanks to the anniversary rewards.
I am looking forward to next week (more free time, hopefully!) so I can farm primogems for Tartaglia. Either way my hopes aren't very high.

On another hand, I failed at getting Van Gogh in F/GO, but I don't mind much. I wanna focus on raising my current characters because I lack EXP cards lol.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 3, 2022 17:48:44  #8374

Did I mention I got addicted to looking up MBTI stuff-
Also did I mention that one of my closest friends has the rarest MBTI personality type-

Am partially responsible for making my irl friends think about MBTI so much, I guess XD. We're talking a lot about that recently. I think we're growing closer as well and I', glad for that.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 3, 2022 17:50:45  #8375

Chaging topics once again, I found out my Copics haven't completely dried out :D a lot of them are still usable and I'm glad about that.
Maybe I'll post the drawing I last used them in? I still have to finish it and I'm working on it at a snail's pace bc it's a proyect for fun and I don't really have a deadline. I love JoJo references.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 4, 2022 01:53:07  #8376

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

When you say we've only talked once you mean through live chat, right? In that case then yeah xD well I would count my posts on the boardhost here as well but here I have more time to proofread and all (I usually don't lol).

I was just thinking about how my English isn't perfect. And that's fine too I guess. I'm currently more focused on sharpening my Spanish skills, especially in grammar. It's not bad but I can do better.

Well, we've talked multiple times in live chat. But We've also talked like, once. With voice. Or you did. I was too shy to reveal my voice. So I typed.

Oh yeah I totally get it. Imperfections and all and wanting to improve and stuff.

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Did I mention I got addicted to looking up MBTI stuff-

What's yours?

Last edited by Time (November 4, 2022 01:55:39)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 12, 2022 21:25:54  #8377

Huuuh I don't remeber a voiche chat with you huh xD but it might just be my bad memory. I wouldn't be surprised if we did vc at some point.

I'm an ENFP! Best description for me ever.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 12, 2022 21:31:27  #8378

Oh man, OH MAN, I am just SO excited for DRPU's development!!! We've been hard at work this week and finally revealed this roleplay's cast, plus we had some cool stuff planned out!
Just look at this, look at it! Isn't it wonderful and hype-inducing? HMM??

I LOVE it so much!!!! I just do!!!
I wasn't the one to draw the sprites btw, all credit for that goes to a friend named Shoeske who drew all 16 characters in a week on mobile.
I did contribute a bit though, and the part where you see the 16 silhouettes? I did them. For this!

For this roleplay my character is a composer, he's the one with lilac asymmetrical hair with a C-clef thing on his hair in the video, and the one with the lilac-purple outline in the image.

Ah yes I'm so excited! Plus I invited an irl friend and they got accepted into the rp, so that's super neat!

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (November 12, 2022 21:32:46)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 12, 2022 21:43:31  #8379

Ooooh and another awesome thing about today? Well, we went card trading with my brother! We're collecting the official sticker album for this year's FIFA world cup, and we finally filled it all! We have the stickers for all the players! Yahoo!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 12, 2022 21:45:09  #8380

if you can't tell I'm pretty happy hehe

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 12, 2022 21:48:07  #8381

Yesterday I was thinking about coming here and writing up a rant about Miraculous and all that because I'm rewatching (marathon time hehahahe) season 4 with my bro and season 5 is being released and aaaaaaaaa

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 12, 2022 21:49:53  #8382

Apparently I watched enough to dream of something really related to MLB huh

The dream was great except a certain ring just wouldn't fit into my finger. Everything was amazing, I love my imagination, but WHY.
Also I woke up before the finale. I mean, I'm used to that, but it's been a long while since I had a dream with a solid plot and all of that.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 12, 2022 21:51:37  #8383

Anyways that... I kind of want to say more things but I don't really know how to thread them together and I don't feel like spamming my homethread atm.

To heck with a certain group in uni though. I did my part, one of my classmates did her part, now if the rest don't do their part pefore the bdeadline, we'll get a 0 on this assignment and my grades in that class are low enough thanks to them hmph.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 12, 2022 21:53:51  #8384

Oh and one last thing
I head somewhere that the final batch of Stone Ocean episodes is dropping on December 1. I'm full hype ab that but I haven't checked the veracity of that claim ajahajshdajsha

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 13, 2022 01:09:23  #8385

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Huuuh I don't remeber a voiche chat with you huh xD but it might just be my bad memory. I wouldn't be surprised if we did vc at some point.

Yea, It was kinda a while back.

Last time I took the test I was an INTJ. I have theΒ  stereotypical villain personality. Though Idk if it's the best description of me. It does have a good amount of my traits but I don't think it has all of them. You know how it is with personality tests. Yet at the same time, I feel that somewhereΒ  they wrote that INTJs are questioning everything... so maybe they do have me and I just refuse to believe it because I think it's too general or smth.

Last edited by Time (November 13, 2022 01:09:45)

Time

November 13, 2022 01:18:46  #8386

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I LOVE it so much!!!! I just do!!!

I did contribute a bit though, and the part where you see the 16 silhouettes? I did them. For this!

For this roleplay my character is a composer, he's the one with lilac asymmetrical hair with a C-clef thing on his hair in the video, and the one with the lilac-purple outline in the image.

Ah yes I'm so excited! Plus I invited an irl friend and they got accepted into the rp, so that's super neat!

I'm not going to quote the entire thing because that would be a really long quote but that is all super cool!! An opening like that and all? To me, while I'm not familiar with the Danganronpa games, it looked pretty official to me. The silhouettes and the symbols for the background are also really cool! Kinda like a custom computer background.

I've never really had the guts to even admit to people I do this stuff, but I think it's neat to have friend you hang out with irl in accompany you in the internet world. It'd think it would be fun to talk about what recently went down in the story and stuff.

Time

November 13, 2022 01:20:37  #8387

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Yesterday I was thinking about coming here and writing up a rant about Miraculous and all that because I'm rewatching (marathon time hehahahe) season 4 with my bro and season 5 is being released and aaaaaaaaa

I never watched the thing but were you in the mlb fwrp?? That's about as much exposure I've gotten with the show lol. And I wasn't in that either.

Time

November 13, 2022 01:21:51  #8388

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

To heck with a certain group in uni though. I did my part, one of my classmates did her part, now if the rest don't do their part pefore the bdeadline, we'll get a 0 on this assignment and my grades in that class are low enough thanks to them hmph.

I agree. Is bringing it up to the professor out of the picture? Is that a High School only thing??

Time

November 13, 2022 01:24:13  #8389

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Oh and one last thing
I head somewhere that the final batch of Stone Ocean episodes is dropping on December 1. I'm full hype ab that but I haven't checked the veracity of that claim ajahajshdajsha

I think the batch releases of this part made it seem a lot shorter than it actually was since I ended up binge watching them instead of waiting for a weekly release, hbu. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm also looking forward to SBR if that ever gets animated.

Wow I just spammed your homethread. Do you prefer multiple spams, or just one long post? Perhaps no spamming?

Last edited by Time (November 13, 2022 01:25:08)

Time

November 13, 2022 20:36:59  #8390

Time wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Yea, It was kinda a while back.

Last time I took the test I was an INTJ. I have theΒ  stereotypical villain personality. Though Idk if it's the best description of me. It does have a good amount of my traits but I don't think it has all of them. You know how it is with personality tests. Yet at the same time, I feel that somewhereΒ  they wrote that INTJs are questioning everything... so maybe they do have me and I just refuse to believe it because I think it's too general or smth.

Β 
Oooh nice, that's the rarest personality type iirc. One of my irl friends has that type as well.
Tbh with personality tests like that I've heard that it's good to take them several times to check up the results. Did that work for you?

Haha well, I wouldn't know you since you're, well, you xD you're supposed to know yourself better than anyone else.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 13, 2022 20:40:36  #8391

Time wrote:

I'm not going to quote the entire thing because that would be a really long quote but that is all super cool!! An opening like that and all? To me, while I'm not familiar with the Danganronpa games, it looked pretty official to me. The silhouettes and the symbols for the background are also really cool! Kinda like a custom computer background.

I've never really had the guts to even admit to people I do this stuff, but I think it's neat to have friend you hang out with irl in accompany you in the internet world. It'd think it would be fun to talk about what recently went down in the story and stuff.

Β 
Yeah I get that lol, sometimes I reply to things in chunks but then again that means I have to write the "quote" thing again and meh laziness.

Hehe yeah it's cool! Really cool! Almost all the credit goes to Shoeske though bc he was the one to draw and edit the video and sprites. It overall IS trying to imitate the Danganronpa style so it's nice to hear it looks official. I'm still in awe about the effects and everything omg.

I can agree, it took a long while for me to work up the courage to talk to my friends about my roleplay fancies and all that xD but I'm really talkative irl (and they're willing to listen) so most of the time it's just me rambling about my characters and what I do in roleplays with them. I'm still surprised my friends were interested in roleplaying but at the same time I'm really glad we now share more interests (:

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 13, 2022 20:47:05  #8392

Time wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I never watched the thing but were you in the mlb fwrp?? That's about as much exposure I've gotten with the show lol. And I wasn't in that either.

Β 
HAHAHAHA oh my gosh the memories you've unlocked lol

Yep, it was my first FWRP in the WoF forums. I had a bunch of characters which honestly were roleplayed pretty badly but I had fun! Couldn't participate as much as I would've wanted though because I was new and most of the attention was centered sround the older roleplayers. The plots were...surprisingly dark, and not in the canon way, there was like death and murder and a HECKTON of angst. I have no idea really why that came up but I did appreciate the characters and their relationships. My main OC's name was Gema, and she had a gazelle miraculous iirc.

I've been following the canon show since like 2016/7 , I think. Way back when it was still all fun and games and the plot wasn't so dark. I mean, it isn't really THAT dark, but underneath the animation and everything there's a lot of implied things you just think about and stuff like that. Like the fact that one of my favorite characters is probably just a feather. And the villain's descent into insanity. I've got my own share of theories and I like watching the new episodes with my bro, so there's fun stuff there. Just personal preferences though lol, I know Miraculous isn't for everyone since not everyone enjoys all the elements that are mixed together.
Either way I'm glad the romance plot seems to be finally coming together. I stopped watching for a good long time because I got fed up with romance, romance plots aren't really my thing.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 13, 2022 20:48:07  #8393

Time wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I agree. Is bringing it up to the professor out of the picture? Is that a High School only thing??

Β 
I would except that I should've done it a month ago. Group changes aren't allowed at this point in the semester, and it's going to end in a month anyways so I'll just bear with it and try to pick better classmates next semester. Dw hehe.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 13, 2022 20:50:38  #8394

Time wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Oh and one last thing

I think the batch releases of this part made it seem a lot shorter than it actually was since I ended up binge watching them instead of waiting for a weekly release, hbu. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm also looking forward to SBR if that ever gets animated.

Wow I just spammed your homethread. Do you prefer multiple spams, or just one long post? Perhaps no spamming?

Β 
Yeah definitely. I think it killed a lot of the hype in the fandom too. Ofc it doesn't mean it was bad, I'm glad it didn't this way keep me in suspense for seven days so I could just bingewatch it all in one or two days lol.
I will say that definitely the adnime adaptation made Stone Ocean one of my favorite parts. I love Jolyne.

Yeah DEFINITELY! SBR is totally an experience, I loved the manga and if SO was done so nicely, I'm sure the animation will be even better by the time (if) a SBR anime rolls around.

Haha I don't mind at all! I like replying to stuff, and it's a lot easier for me to process the info when it's in short posts. Thank y ou for the consideration :D

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 15, 2022 04:05:20  #8395

Clap your hands if you hate early morning allergies :')

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 15, 2022 04:40:32  #8396

Anyways i'm going to try to sleep again now.

Btw I discovered Capcut version for pc and now I'm real,y wanting to try a sort of AMV (but not animated, what's that called again? A storyboard? Animatic? Idk.) with one of my characters but I can't decide so I'll probably just do some picrew edits yeah

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2022 12:20:43  #8397

So a few days ago i got obsessed with this one song and it's all fine, right? It isn't out of the ordinary for me to do that. But then youtube comes along and gives me a Tartaglia video with THAT song, and ah boy I am now a Simp. Really the last thing I needed bc his bannes comes out today/tomorrow iirc and I wanted to skip for a future banner but now
:/ well guess I'll see what I can do.
I mean I've always thought he was a neat character and I liked him, but not this much hahaha. I'll just post fanarts of him some other time. But I love him so so much, like yes I know he's a little touched in the head and he's an antagonist but I don't think he's inherently bad.

The song's in French btw, it's titled "Le bien qui fait mal" which translates to something like "the good that does wrong" and yeah I just like it a lot!
Sharing the video because I think it's godly, I really like the art too.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (November 18, 2022 12:21:08)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2022 12:21:58  #8398

Sometimes I forget Genshin is a Chinese game lol

Anyways that.
I hope I won't get locked out of my homethread on my next page lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2022 12:22:19  #8399

"Locked out" like yeah I mean I'M locking myself out but

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2022 12:26:08  #8400

The Fatui: A powerful organization with the most powerful people in the world and with a large array of weapons at their disposal, their agents are all over the continent and will do anything for their goal, are probably the few in the world who know the truth about their world and therefore their name can mean how they're seen as crazy by everyone else
Me: haha their name means fools

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera