HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2020 18:45:41  #181

Re: it's raining in the shoe closet - atbash's homethread ig

it's pretty confusing tbh lol
we didnt open the files but they were clearly labelled as a pokemon games' (ie the sentence "pokemon white 2" y'know, that stuff) but honestly since we didn't check there could be anything on that card. 

i have been drawing a lot and i'm gonna order a new stylus this week because drawing w/ my finger is getting exhausting tbh

also i went to barnes & noble looking for tbhk vol 10 but they only had 2 and 4? like bruh where's the other 11 volumes man. so i bought 4.and a bunch of chocolate from a different store. 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

July 28, 2020 00:04:53  #182

YES NEW STYLIST

sorry what does tbhk stand for?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

July 28, 2020 16:16:51  #183

tbhk -> toilet bound hanako kun bc im hyperfixating and dumb hhdhhbshz

i experimented w/ my art style today. did not enjoy. at least i know how to use the lumnosity blending mode tho so that's cool. 

along w/ a stylus, i need mechanical pencils. all of the ones i did not steal from school (i stole them from school) have run out of lead hhh

bro yukatas (kimonos too but theyre more expensive)  are absolutely gorgeous but i feel like i'd wear them wrong or something hh
i mean i know how they're supposed to tie and stuff but i am not. i am not japanese. so

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

July 28, 2020 16:31:09  #184

ive noticed that i always shove like 5 different topics into my posts. it's always something like "i did this today -> isn't this weird? -> art -> hyperfixation & brainrot rambling -> an interest" and i apologize. i just format my posts weird lmao

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

July 28, 2020 16:49:42  #185

i had a dream that i accidentally set a charging cord on fire bc it was plugged in just above the stove, which was on. then, one of my sister's friends told me that you could clean things with human teeth. then my own teeth began o fall out, and it was blamed on my old babysitter. i woke up and had to double check that my teeth were still in my mouth. (i have all of my adult teeth grown in so that's why i was so concerned)

a couple nights ago, i had a dream that i remeber p well, so this is gon be a long ride.
it started out w/ me and some random ppl in a jail cell or something like that. we were in a room w a locked door on one end, and a big screen (like, a window screen, not an electronic one lol) that we could see the outside from.
i have no idea where we were supposed to be or why we were being held but i do remember that one of the girls in the cell was sick and was likely going to die soon. (at one point she turned into my dog??? what??) and so i went to sleep. in my dream.
i dreamed (in my dream) about something related to wings of fire? like, the animus magic part. and when i woke up (still in a dream tho) i had magical powers, akin to that of animus magic in wof. so i healed the sick girl and broke the screen out, and we all escaped. everyone else didn't know i had magic tho, they all were like "woa its a miracle we're free". i dont remember what happened next, but then we were on my elementary school's playground, and i revealed to my friends that tadaa, i have magical powers.
they were absolutely blown away ofc, and we headed inside to the school for lunch. There was an assembly and a play, and for some reason, me, an eighth grader, was attending my old elementary school? idk man. it was bizarre.
i woke up just  after it turned into a pokemon journey and the tbhk characters started to appear. 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

July 29, 2020 10:52:51  #186

Oh I should have known lol

Experimentation is good, even if you didn't like it. I think.

Plus formatting your posts like that isn't weird at all! You can do whatever you want in your homethread.

But how does it feel to sleep in your own dream?? That's weird

Time

July 29, 2020 19:26:57  #187

sleeping in ur own dream is like dreaming but more faint if that makes sense. at least, to me it is. lol. 

had another weird dream. went to jail after my friend was speeding (why? did i go? to jail? i wasn't even the driver hrvhejvjek) and vibed there. talked to an array of interesting figures there, along w/ a handful of fictional characters from atla and pokemon. then we were all broken out of jail by tsukasa from tbhk??? all of our crimes were dumb like speeding and walking too slow in the store (though that should be a crime smh). then i realized it was a dream and woke up. fun times. 

n e ways i cant wait for august bc of the next tbhk manga release AND the p&f movie stuff. like. p&f was my childhood i stg. doofenshmirtz  was 11/10 the best father ever. 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

July 29, 2020 22:10:51  #188

P&F movie? 👀👀👀

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 29, 2020 22:18:15  #189

I know, that's why I'm 👀👀👀

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 29, 2020 22:26:27  #190

it comes out on august 28th or somewhere around there and i am very excited

i got some mechanical pencils and now it is time to order a stylus like ive mentioned 7845 times before 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

July 30, 2020 23:39:31  #191

i have started watching hxh and it's p good tbh. i got to ep 6,,out of,,148,,,hhhh

n e ways tomorrow we're heading up the mountain to look at a cabin that we made an offer on.

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

August 1, 2020 18:22:48  #192

Hxh? I'm guessing Hunter x Hunter?

Hmmm interesting yes. What do you think of that?

Time

August 1, 2020 21:37:36  #193

yes hunter x hunter. i am now on like episode 34 or something? anyways killua's my favorite bc im basic. can;t wait to be sad during the chimera ant arc ehrg

hous. good. cabin v nice.

i vandalized my ceiling w/ a very tiny "frog : )" you can only see it if you are on a bunk bed (as i am) or have extremely,very impossibly good vision hehe
e

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

August 1, 2020 21:45:40  #194

Frog just chillin

Time

September 18, 2020 00:18:21  #195

not me disappearing for a month and a half hahah

anyways heres a quick update for anyone sticking around lol

-  started haikyuu, watched & finished given, The Promised Neverland, BNA and Saiki k. having a blast. defo cried while watching given though ehehwdjwhrbfiev im fine : D
- im an oregonian : ) so last week we had to evacuate our town. the urgency of the situation went down and we were able to return tho.
- just remembered i have candy corn. very happy.
-  currently waiting for tbhk chapter 70 to be translated. ive seen a raw panel or two and heard abt some stuff and i am very nervous hrr
- still cant get my hands on tbhk vol 10 gonna cry some more
- bought some more art supplies so thats a plus
- developed an addiction to black tea. yeah <3

so thats that! im might dip randomly for who knows how long again but hey, i could b talking to myself rn hahaha ( :

Last edited by Atbashhh (September 18, 2020 00:29:33)

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

September 18, 2020 00:22:04  #196

i love. mafuyu sato. thats all.

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

September 18, 2020 00:25:30  #197

i left my candy corn at my dads house oh my god </3

forgot to mention ive been training my left hand to write. its going decent so far, the handwriting is mostly legible. 

now i really want candy corn but i left it  </3

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

September 18, 2020 05:59:21  #198

Ripp

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 19, 2020 01:11:35  #199

yeah was wonderin what happened with you

I do not know anything about any of any of the stuff you talked about but the I love candy corns and tea, and new art supplies 

Time

January 5, 2021 01:35:41  #200

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
i did not forget about my ht here nope nope nope. 

ive basically been failing school watching mcyt and chilling on discord for the past few months i have not been doing anything interesting diubgiuhikgik. 

hbiubsvkju anyway uh im very active on discord so if anyone wants to chat. fern#3054. h. 

i will now proceed to spend copious hours drawing. ill b back at some point lads. 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

January 5, 2021 11:20:00  #201

Goodbye, see you in 3 months

Don't fail school that's bad place priorities on school

Time

March 7, 2021 00:24:38  #202

woah woah atbash existing???? weird?? and it's only been 2 months???
 i'll do my regular super annoying super unnecessary long list of how im doin 

a. i am in fact still borderline failing school!! sorry time, it seems i didnt place my priories on it

b. i might rejoin the rp, at some point, though honestly seeing how busy i am and how much time i spend on the discord/twitter/twitch domains, i doubt i'll be active enough here to participate again. i really enoyed the experience and i loved interacting with everyone, i'm just too immersed in other things ig. i do miss all my friends from the forums though, despite the inevitable fact that we've all changed. 

c. gonna get a laptop soon! i intend on playing minecraft, genshin, omori, maybe phasmophobia if i can get my friends to play it, and some other neato games. i just need a large sum of money bc im practically broke (i partially blame twitch i have like 6 active tier 1 subscriptions rn uhh)

d. i'm on my therapy arc, and by that i mean ive been diagnosed w adhd woo. swag moment for my mental health

e. been applying for mod in some public discords and stuff, since i have knowledge w bots, management, community functions, etc etc. maybe i'll get to do cool mod things at some point - who knows. 

and yeah, thats abt it for now. i might try to be a lil more active here, even if its just on my ht. i do rlly miss you lads, after all, the mb closed a year and a half ago? two years ago? i rlly dont remember man, time perception's been awful this last year. so til next time : ) 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 7, 2021 00:29:47  #203

i  have such a bad habit of saying [literally anything] my beloved and i solely blame my twitter tl. its such an awful habit to have bc ill be eating lasagna and my brain will just dump out "pasta my beloved" WHY

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 7, 2021 00:35:09  #204

going onto twitter trenidng is so funny sometimes bc something obscure like "HE DIED" or "THE EGG" will be trending and i'll just laugh bc. tgheres ppl who dont know the context to it all and will be like who died??? what egg??? then realize that its just ppl crying over a minecraft roleplay server. and that is just so funny to me. 

god im such a twitter person now i am so sorry /hj

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 7, 2021 00:37:57  #205

logging off now, hopefully it isnt for more than a month this time o/
(backlog like 3 or 4 messages if you wanna see my big long list of what ive been doing over the past. 60 days.)

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 7, 2021 02:35:54  #206

Hello there. Stop failing school and stay in it. If you send in a form I might be tempted to not accept it (Imma mod now) irl stuff before here, you know.

Don't let Twitter infect you too much now, I've heard is a cesspool of the internet (But tbh all places are cesspools of the internet though)

Time

March 7, 2021 20:01:56  #207

That was like, partially a joke, btw, because actually, I think you should do your best and stuff in school

Time

July 17, 2021 23:49:32  #208

woah i am so bad at keeping to my word 

uhhh so yeah. hi
i wouldve come back more often, but like 3 months ago i got some twitch mod positions and so ive been busy with that for the past few months. 

a lot has changed with me and with this place! 
i did in fact pass school, though just barely
ive applied for more twitch mod positions! i might get to mod for a streamer who averages like 1k viewers, so that might be cool!

anyways, this time im not gonna say ill be back in a certain amount of time because i dont know if i'll come back again next week or next year.
anyways, until next time

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

July 18, 2021 00:35:55  #209

It was not for one month, but like four!

Ooh twitch mod huh? Interesting stuff. Can you give more info?

Of course, if you respond.

Time

March 28, 2023 01:08:51  #210

ermmm my bad for realsies i kind of got more silly as time went on. 
anyways! most stuff i said abt my life in 2021 (and before) probably isn't true anymore (growing and changing amiright)
though the site will probs be going down soon over copyright disputes and all, i would like to say that the internet archive does have a few snippets of the old message boards saved, if anyone's interesting in looking through the snapshots they have (i personally didn't find much from myself but even if i did i would've simply pretended i Did Not Say that like cmon man 2017-2018 me does not seem like me...anyways if you do look through there remember to keep in mind a lot of people there, including myself, were definitely too young to properly like. be on the internet yaknow.)
anyways! umm. yeah a lot's changed. soz for taking up a thread and never rejoining the rp, glad i'm still allowed to be around (for now !)
as for my interests now, they are ever-changing so it'd be difficult to keep track of em lol. as a general life update (!) i've gotten opportunities to do a buncha cool stuff in my community (blood drives, musicals, volunteering huzzah). i think i'm a lot happier with my life than i was when i was - checks paper - 11? 12? wow i should not have had internet access. moving on! i also met my bestest friend in the whole wide world in the past two years (almost 2 years to the date actually!) and man has that been so cool. 
sorry for disappearing lol and sorry for like. any stuff i said before Today (sweat emoji) + for if i accidentally repeated anything i alr said in a previous post i got too nervy to reread anything i said. even if no one cares to hear it ! i am happy there is still a community here and that some of you all stayed in touch !! woohoo. 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

Board footera