HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2024 22:24:38  #9661

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

"waaAaaaAaaaa" -Hyoga

I keep dying from the audio and transition effects xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 30, 2024 22:26:00  #9662

Do the Saints and their enemies ever stop in the middle of their fights and have to get a drink of water
I'm mostly thinking how sometimes my teachers/professors have a voice crack in the middle and have to get water. Meanwhile these people are shouting at each other for...idk. Maybe up to an hour. 

Imagining some strong opponent getting Pegasus Ryuusei-Kened while he tries to take a swig from his water bottle lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 22:27:53  #9663

As another fun trivia, Aurora Execution confused me as a kid because in Chinese it kept getting translated to "Aurora Goddess's Pardon" which is extremely cool in Chinese (not so much in English) but very very inaccurate
I still don't know if it references actual lore relating to Camus or the Aquarius constellation lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 22:32:00  #9664

Just realised, did LC's author intentionally make it so that Rhadamanthys' smirk at Milo and Aiolia was because he'd fought Kardia and Regulus in the past

interesting

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 22:35:55  #9665

That one LC scene where Hades sees through Dohko trying to increase screen brightness to 100% as a trick but still gets slammed in the face with a trident anyways is really funny
Btw I really appreciate the lil tricks in the series. They are kinda ideologically grey sometimes but they're very interesting to think about

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 22:49:58  #9666

I find it highly unfortunate that to convey someone being ultra-cool in Chinese, you'd say they can “walk horizontally" in a place where you ordinarily have to be more humble/modest, 'cause it's used all the time for Kanon (he "walks horizontally" in the Underworld) and now all I can think of is just him crabwalking through the realm of Hades.
Pleasseee. Spare me.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 22:51:36  #9667

I said Milo was mature in that instant in the Poseidon Arc, but I just meant that he was mature in that moment specifically. Where Mu was threatening to kill Aiolia if he defied orders. Otherwise he's just the same ol Milo lol (he also is itching to fight)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 22:55:09  #9668

The other day I said "have a choccy milk. Because you're epic" and bought my friend a chocolate milk
I did it just for the joke. No regrets

(I also accidentally double peace-signed at them later and they did it back. My friendship tactics are working)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 22:56:39  #9669

Deathmask: (*debuting in a very cool way*)
Comments: "I see a crab emerging from the water. Very logical"

I don't think I can properly convey just how much I am dying from that lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 23:10:25  #9670

More trivia on why I liked Milo:
-Dude is the only Gold Saint (that I can remember) who will put his helmet back on after it getting knocked off, showing how even though he has his prideful and arrogant moments he's still rather down-to-earth compared to people who get extremely ultra-offended (hi guys *waves at Deathmask and Aphrodite*)
-Also his gymnastics after getting knocked into the air. I respect a guy who can kinda make a situation less awkward. (it's still awkward but he tried ok)
-His expositioning makes sense for his character (for instance, him telling Seiya about the difference between people who are starting to understand the 7th sense vs. people who have understood it and used it for a long time is an example of mercy)
-There's also something charming about him observing techniques idk. Dude is smart and dumb at the same time

Later on I found out that people make fun of him with contortionist jokes because of how tall he can raise his leg but look the guy's flexible ok

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 23:16:43  #9671

Btw again as an example of one of those little tricks I mentioned, I really like Seiya trying to dupe Milo by saying one thing and doing another (lying about his technique name basically)
Look, a bit part of why I don't like him is because of how he can tend to seem dumb, so I like his smarter moments. Even if they don't work.

I do think it's really ironic how Milo feels more like a traditional teacher type than Camus who kinda just does things for his own reasons

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2024 23:29:40  #9672

To top all the spamming off, here's a cute comic I found

It's so cute really xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 31, 2024 19:08:36  #9673

Is this one of those actor AUs xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 3, 2024 23:10:52  #9674

No I think it's a canon what-if xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2024 23:18:37  #9675

It's the last week of classes!
Today was the last day for philosophy
My professor decided to use it to call me out on my partial insanity a few times :D very funny ngl. 

I think philosophy might actually be the class I'm worrying the least about in terms of finals and stuff lol. Oh yeah and ig I can get a test over with between now and Monday (definitely not right now though, the last chemistry lab report fried my brain). 
Y'know, every time I feel like I'm getting the hang of the semester it ends. :-P Oh well.
I'm a bit too tired to be responding to anything right now. I'm looking forward to sorting some things out and going home. I think apparently in addition to having a loser degraded(?) version of attention deficiency issues I also have the Onion version of bipolar.

I guess I'll say it now since I usually keep on thinking that I say too much (and I do, but still)--please please please do not underestimate the impact of diet. Right now I am 100% on a campus meal plan because I haven't been able to get a refund since last year and my school'll swallow thousands of dollars if I don't use them, and I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying it's pretty much slowly killing me. Right before I had to make the switch I was doing pretty well mentally and physically, and now it's looking...pretty horrible, I'll just say that. I try to mask it the best I can and cope but yeah, it literally restarted all of my physical progress from months ago back to square one within a week and enhances some mental and emotional issues as well. I think in terms of productivity and emotional regulation and stuff I literally have regressed years. 
And the school can't even give its cafeteria staff uniforms that are water-proof. Idk. 
Please, please research the merits of diet and how to eat nutritional, balanced meals, and please try to cook for yourself when you can. It's not only the more economical and environmentally sustainable option but is just so much better for you. Maybe my body in particular is sensitive to stuff like this (I've realised that my immune system and generally the way I as a person react to pretty much anything is probably indicative of higher levels of sensitivity than most individuals), but still we're pretty much made of the same stuff. Please eat well and rest well, all of you. Take care of yourselves.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2024 10:24:24  #9676

Seriiously everything flew by so fast what the heck

My Bio prof is seriously scared of me or something, as soon as I approach he just goes full "hands in pockets and nervous laughter" mode.
Which is funny because I'm still one of the only people who answer questions and ask questions in class. I'm pretty sure he does like me but he just does not like talking to me face-to-face lol. 
(I still don't know how he knows my name but yeah I didn't mishear him, he does know my name somehow)
Meanwhile my Chem prof also likes me fine now, he'll even smile and wave hi (and he has such a nice smile too). Which is a pity because tomorrow is the last day of class lol. 
I think he finally thinks that me being dumb and failing at both Chemistry and Math at the same time is pretty hilarious. Plus he got to watch me fail at completing a lab in time last week after my partner ditched me. 
(Said partner then bugged me for the data less than an hour before the report for this week's lab was due lol, I don't understand how people can not have panic attacks. I was uploading my stuff at the time and double-checking my work. Honestly in this regard they are gods to me)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2024 10:28:39  #9677

Another silly thing, I saw a friend where I usually don't see them (I was outside of the library eating bread. I did not wake up in time for breakfast lol)
And their first reaction was "How long have you been there??" That's when I realized that because I had my mask down in a public space for once, I wormed myself into a corner lol

So basically I give off rat vibes is my interpretation

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2024 10:31:57  #9678

Final silly thing because I forgot to mention it two weeks back
I was in the gym one night and a metal Frisbee went straight for the back of my head (by accident)
Somehow I not only managed to duck (idk my mind was saying to dodge and I just go with whatever it says, as can be seen with me opening art drafts instead of doing electrochemistry problems) but also caught it, albeit a bit floppily because the angle was weird and I suck at catching.
Then half the gym clapped. Embarrassing. 

Apparently ninja Galaxian still exists in some capacity xD (just flexing my reflexes lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2024 22:16:09  #9679

Gotta love Awakening implying that Mu's desperation to prove his fierce warrior side 13 years ago and his training fight with Saga and Aiolos ultimately culminated in him facing his old friends 13 years later and this time taking in Aiolos' advice to understand the hearts of his opponents, therefore resulting in him being the first one to realize that their souls were shedding tears of blood

Look, the game doesn't add "new" content in the most perfect way (for instance Shion's last talk with Aiolos before the Events feels extraneous to me) but gosh freaking darn it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 18:02:34  #9680

Me: Wow, this food is disappointing
Me: Just like my existence (:
Friend: (*laughs*)
A guy from a few tables over: (*immensely concerned*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 19:03:10  #9681

One of my class marks is legit 0.0002 marks away from getting to the next level I,,,,,,
Also the prof is losing it xD

I realised that Camus is kinda like me in that I struggle to find a way to hang out with my friends separately, except for him he has to take turns breaking people's hearts and falsely betraying them because there's no way to do it all at once apparently.
I mean even in Episode G Assassin he's on the other side somehow :skull:
I have a headcanon that whenever his spirit appears, he just stands next to the person he most recently broke the heart of or got killed. For example for the Wailing Wall he stood next to Milo (whose heart he broke 2 separate times probably) but then for the Heaven's Overture chapter he stood next to Shura because that was after SoG and he/Milo stood together at the end of that.  
I do think that Camus and Shura are friends btw, dunno if I've said that already. I like to think the Gold Saints whose Temples neighbour each other's know each other rather well, especially if they're near the same age. Poor Milo getting stranded in between Libra and Sagittarius tho lol. (He's the fastest Gold Saint 'cause he has to run three Temples to hang out with his bestie)
Getting pwned by memories of my fanfic writing brb.

On a more serious note, you can collect trophies or something in Awakening if you level up the Gold Saints enough, and the descriptions are pretty funny overall because some of the trophies say very nice things, and then there's someone like Shura who brags about himself or something. 
Camus' trophy says, "The child you are worried about has already grown up." I'm ngl I think I got the wind knocked out of me for that one.
Look, I understand his character, I really do. And he's a compelling antagonist. But the dude is so abnormal. And he's my zodiac so I get to make fun of him even more than I do the others (well I make fun of lots of people, especially him though. It's the same spiel each time just modified xD)

I also downloaded one of Albert Camus' writings forever ago so I gotta read that. I'm still very much interested in philosophy. But it's kinda funny, I asked my professor what the opposite of absurdism is and she said existentialism, and I can see that applying for Milo. That's what I tested for too. So in a way you could say I like Milo so much and joke about Camus so much because my personality and viewpoints are maybe closer to the Scorpio Saint than the Aquarius.

Whenever I watch the Wailing Wall scene there's always a lil part of me that goes, "JUST STAND FURTHER AWAY FROM THE WALL, YOU FOOLS"
Ruins the immersion real fast.
(ig maybe they had to stand close to maximise the force...? *sucks at physics*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 19:05:26  #9682

Everyone assumes I have imposter syndrome, but to have that you'd have to think that you have succeeded in any capacity, which I do not.
It turns out problems are a tiered list and overcoming generalised anxiety is apparently a prerequisite (half joking here btw dw...too much at least)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 19:13:42  #9683

Btw I tested and it turns out Milo does have some kind of NPC face syndrome.
I'm sorry my guy, I think your face is interesting but artistically speaking...yeah.

Julian Solo: (*turns 16*)
Poseidon: Hippity hoppity your body is now my property

Dude's proposal to his niece by proxy was a...a very. thing

I still think it's pretty funny that the host of Poseidon is named after Han Solo lol
Plus with Alone in LC and HD it's almost like the hosts of the gods have some kind of solitude problem (/j)
(It's also very funny how Hades and Poseidon mess with their niece of all people, like I get she's technically there in place of Zeus but wow man)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 19:39:36  #9684

Persephone really did come after I roasted her husband.
Okay.

This is gonna be awkward, the only Hades I have here is Hades Shun. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 19:44:41  #9685

"She is here to start another war on the behalf of her beloved." Okay ma'am, but I will fistfight you.
I don't fear Demeter, we're already screwing up this planet more than she could. I think.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 19:55:16  #9686

Milo: (*stoic on the outside but internally mourning his friend, respecting his friend's memory by helping to repair Hyoga's armour*)
Aiolia: (*respectful towards the Bronze Saints for clearing his brother's name, is highly emotional*)
Shaka: so...is Ikki dead or what
Mu: No
Shaka: Ok

The Gold Temples battle outcomes are funny because on one hand you have Milo who nearly lost and acknowledged it was only because of his Gold Cloth that he scraped by, and Aiolia who went through further emotional trauma and killed a random dude for no reason because he was brainwashed, and then you have Mu who kinda came back specifically to help the invaders of the Temples, Aldebaran who was a good sport about having a bit of his armour cut off, and Shaka who is like "wow that was a nice field trip to outer space"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 20:50:49  #9687

Man, if I had a nickel for every historical figure who I desperately want to be friends with who probably wouldn't even give me the time of day, I'd have...idk, probably way too many.

No I'm not crying over a little dog that inflicts buff block

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 20:58:45  #9688

Also if I had a nickel for every historical figure from the above who's speculated to be gay I'd probably have at least half the nickels of the above (especially the women)

I suspect homophobia is not only a way for people in the closet to deny themselves their true identities but also to repress the general human instinct to make jokes about people being gay.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 21:15:34  #9689

My mind is making me do extra lineart and colouring.
NOO. NOOOOO. NOOOOOO.

there went the prospect of being able to finish this piece lol. Out the window.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2024 21:16:20  #9690

If we supposedly have free will how do you explain this (*points at brain cell*) hecker?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera