HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2023 01:10:41  #8941

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Just wanted to drop in and say that this gives mixed Rai and Wiley vibes which, considering how they're not usually on the same wavelength, is pretty horrifying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82CefQOjWrY

Also it immediately became associated with the idea of genderbent Rai (which is horrifying) and then Rai (either version) wearing high heels (which is existence-ending)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 10, 2023 01:11:46  #8942

I accidentally finished Part 1 of LB 6 while multitasking too, which was nice.
I'm not too sure how to give my opinion? If I give it now I feel like I'll be spoiling people but also if I wait I will never really talk about it again.
Solution is to go to my personal doc to describe headcanons of

Oberon

and Rai, now have a good day

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 10, 2023 02:42:47  #8943

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Just wanted to drop in and say that this gives mixed Rai and Wiley vibes which, considering how they're not usually on the same wavelength, is pretty horrifying

Also it immediately became associated with the idea of genderbent Rai (which is horrifying) and then Rai (either version) wearing high heels (which is existence-ending)

-Galaxian-

Imagine Rai with high heels and the "Not now sweetie, mommy's cyber bullying the mayor" shirt

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 10, 2023 02:49:56  #8944

Echowo wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

-Galaxian-

Imagine Rai with high heels and the "Not now sweetie, mommy's cyber bullying the mayor" shirt

Thanks for the imagery, now please enjoy the lack of background change, sweetie.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 10, 2023 03:03:38  #8945

(':

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 10, 2023 03:34:38  #8946

I did a double take reading the Homethreads section's description because it looks like such a me thing to write down but also I just haven't noticed it all this time??? Is something wrong with me

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 10, 2023 04:04:22  #8947

Okay so honestly I am not very happy with the theme as it is (it's not horrible but something feels like it could be improved), but I was stretching it working on it in the first place, so if you have problems with it then please phrase your opinion as a suggestion and let me know somehow. PM me in all caps or something, I don't mind, I just might not be able to incorporate your feedback as would be optimal. (In my defense, it is harder to make the theme work than it seems, mostly because the post interface and main page interface are opposite of each other)
Also let me know if I should create a thread somewhere for this sort of thing so you don't have to read whatever's going on here. If your opinion is yes then do suggest where
Thanks and have a good day guys :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 11, 2023 21:11:48  #8948

Today's my 5th forum anniversary.
Honestly, I know it's a bit weird bringing it up every year. This year especially, I feel like I became more cognizant of the fact that the forums are never really going to come together again. I suppose, naive as it may sound, there was always a little part of me that thought that everyone would be able to reunite one day. 
I do feel sad thinking about it in that sort of way, but even I'm not pessimistic enough to not be able to look at the bright side. Maybe there are friendships not to be, but there are ones that existed and flourish now. There were fights between forumers even during the forums' time and after that time, but they didn't define the forums as a whole. Most importantly, even if I currently no longer have those random encounters where I was summoned by someone I didn't really know, I have a community of friends who remember to check in once in a while and who try their very best to assume the best of others even when those others are not at their best. 
I don't know how cringe it might be of me to keep bringing up the anniversary every year, because it's really just a date, a certain period of time from when I first decided to make a post on the SAMB to now. But for me it was a small step forward that carried a lot of meaning. Even if there's a limit to how much we can get to know each other and interact, my experience with the forums and the people in them bears an immeasurable significance to me. 
So, thank you again. No matter how busy each of our lives may become, and no matter the difference in how we would express our sentiments, I believe that we all do--and will continue to do--our best to sustain this community. 

----

On more of a personal note!
I am announcing some kind of inactivity notice. The time period is currently undetermined, but probably summer and fall of this year are a good bet. Maybe starting July, maybe a bit earlier.
There are technically a lot of things I have to do, and I don't know how internet/device access might look for a while. Thus, an inactivity notice is more just in case.
I'm also placing it here because I'd rather make it more prominent (A.K.A. make it its own post) when I get more details. Might be a bad decision, I dunno.
Aaand I dunno how to end it, but I hope you like the gradient in my signature? Lol. I wonder if some people could recognize it. (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2023 03:42:05  #8949

Local fsjdiofijsfos draws a freaking

fairy king

like he's a Hitan face
He's definitely not gonna come (:

Okay but seriously speaking this is definitely (unintentionally) ironic in almost a fitting sort of way
Not gonna specify on why, at least here, but yeah. Pretty cool

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2023 03:58:04  #8950

Maybe by the end of the Lostbelt Arc I'll finally be able to summarize what gameplay is for this game like I said I would
I'm like level 139 or smthn and I still suck
Also yes this is mostly overcomplication.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2023 20:21:53  #8951

(F/GO JP spoilers)

DO I SEE CHANGGONG IN ORDEAL CALL

MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON HIS MASK??? DO I NEED TO GET READY TO PWN SOMEONE????
ALSO THAT BETTER NOT BE LEV BEHIND HIM (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2023 20:26:43  #8952

(Not necessarily spoilers but I still do not recommend clicking)

Listen I have watched Hei Xiaohu get blown up by landmines, the Gold Saints die 5 times, Run nearly get raped, Li get forced to swallow a snake and then destroy himself without being able to explain anything to his friends, but please just let Changgong live out a warrior's life as a Servant, he deserves that much.
He is technically my first favorite character too so :')
Then again tragic endings do seem to be his thing,,, bruh momentum

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2023 21:32:40  #8953

My mind is autofilling the Man With the Hat scary sound effects with Changgong and Lev riding a horse
I Do Not Like This! Please make it stop (:

Also I'm not joking, I will pwn Lev across universes if he happens to do something to Changgong.
Now that I think about it they do share the suicide theme,,,
pleeeasseeee F/GO I was gonna be happy with you with story, I didn't ask for angsty screentime

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2023 21:43:09  #8954

Just abusing the spoiler tags now

My favorite thing about the hypothetical relationship thingy between Rai and Oberon is that they switch between getting into each other's personal space
Rai's minding his own business and bam! Cloak boy with wings
Oberon's minding his own business and bam! Philosophical guy who should definitely mind his own business!
Joy joy joy.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2023 22:59:26  #8955

Happy (belated) forum anniversary!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 15, 2023 10:39:17  #8956

Thank you, Specter!

----

The interview with Wangquan Wumu's VA was pretty much the exact definition of "The cat is out of the bag"
Guy is about to cry and I can relate because I am about to cry too. Every time I read his (Wumu's) name and especially when I see this arc for myself.
I am very emotionally unready for this. Time to distract myself with horrible character designing (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 15:37:54  #8957

I had some kind of forumer and OC dream but it got away as soon as I woke up
Let's see how long "Let's fix our sleep schedule" lasts this time lol

Anyways I got Tam Lin Tristan,,, which fits since OG Tristan is also here and I was honestly expecting my prolonged exposure to forum!Silence to do something one of these days. Plus I drew Anima again; I haven't done that in a while, but it makes sense with Tam Lin's Tristan whole "probably is really nice under some sort of facade and will try to scare you" thing.
Anima is "you could threaten to impale her and she'll be like 'ok'" so,,,
Back on the summoning topic, wonder if that means Kriemhild will also come if I summon for her? Her husband is here too after all, and I seem to be okay at establishing connections in Chaldea.
For instance, Tamamo Cat came as part of the general pool right after Ms. Crane's event ended. And there are honestly a lot of other examples lol. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 15:40:16  #8958

On a similar topic, I gotta start acting like I have a death wish and keep Eric Bloodaxe the Bloodaxe King one of these times.
I maxed out all my Berserkers and Lancers so yeah, now Berserker embers are piling up again and I want some more chaos and mayhem in my Chaldea. (not really, I just think his story is wacky and don't want to pile up Berserker embers lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 15:44:53  #8959

Normal Salieri is so nice, too bad he got pwned by the Throne giving him an identity crisis (and bloodlust. Specifically for Mozart's blood)
I saw his usual design art last year or smthn and his hair definitely looks super fluffable. I imagine his kids liked to fluff his hair
I need to start stockpiling more dads in Chaldea (currently I have William Tell, Salieri, and ig Karna, who kinda acts like a dad to Jinako ig? Forgive me, any dads in Chaldea I do not remember atm)

I will get Huang Feihu I will get Huang Feihu I will get Huang Feihu

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 15:51:31  #8960

Love how even as a

Demon God Pillar

Mozart still simps for Marie (Queen Marie)
Like how did that charm hit?? (lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 15:56:35  #8961

(*sees Wildfire skill turned into "Horrific Wildfire"*)

Oh dear.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 16:01:53  #8962

I love Mandricardo

I love a lot of Servants in my Chaldea btw xD expect me to respond to most of their names with "I love *name*"
Unless I don't love them, in which case I will respond with a different name in the same format.

For Carmilla I'm trying to focus on the "might have been scapegoated" aspect but I don't think I'd be able to do it for her original self (Assassin class I mean) :') her design is great but her personality,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 16:03:00  #8963

"LOOKS LIKE HE'S OVERTHINKING THINGS AGAIN."
F/GO using its own narrator to pwn me.

Jokes aside Mandricardo's insecurity is relatable to me. Even if it's exaggerated and all. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 16:42:23  #8964

Turns out I'm better at proving my own innocence when I can actually type things
Got accused of venting (everyone could vent) and faking a task (that I actually did) right after I saw someone leave behind a body, so I prove my innocence by calling a meeting and telling them to vote me out lol
The crewmates ended up trusting me and throwing out the guy who was running from a body, so we won.
I love minimalizing casualties

On the other hand, I still absolutely suck at being imposter. 
I only won one round the other day by getting thrown out later and helping with sabotages lol, today I kinda just panicked.
"Remember, if they're sucking more than usual, they're probably imposter" ~Manual on how to tell if I'm imposter or crewmate, probably

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 17:16:30  #8965

IS THAT ARJUNA ALTER??? IN AN INTERLUDE???

The irony of me putting Karna in the back to farm bond points...

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 18:01:30  #8966

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Love how even as a

Demon God Pillar

Mozart still simps for Marie (Queen Marie)
Like how did that charm hit?? (lol)

-Galaxian-

He's so real for that

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 16, 2023 22:41:39  #8967

My current state of existence is just sourced from some comment I read somewhere sometime long ago
"How can you not like Shura, he is literally the GOAT"
Dead.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 23:01:40  #8968

I like how for character design my Asian characters look Caucasian, and my Caucasian characters look Asian.
(*just tried to make a character look Caucasian intentionally, but now they look very Japanese. Rai is Japanese and they look more Japanese. And by that I mean he looks Caucasian.*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 23:07:18  #8969

Nvm they look Chinese. And I am Chinese.
I blame this on all (some) of you dreaming about me being European.
Also I believe I am 60 years old.
How do you do, fellow teenagers

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 18, 2023 00:59:26  #8970

I'm archiving (taking pictures of and throwing away) old art and it's conflicting, like part of me hopes the transfer process will fail and everything will vanish and then the other part of me does not want that to happen.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera