HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2023 16:45:40  #8911

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

So you choose Shun then. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 1, 2023 17:28:59  #8912

Basically I guess xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 1, 2023 17:57:12  #8913

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

So you choose Shun then. 

-Galaxian-

Shun <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 1, 2023 17:59:16  #8914

Echowo wrote:

Shun <3

This post shouldn't be as funny as it is since you literally posted just before
But it still is lol. It's like a summons

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 1, 2023 18:24:08  #8915

I'm tempted to make a reference to my love of incorrect quotes by having forum!Galaxian randomly reference memes and stuff at the worst times
It's unclear if he understands or not, since whenever someone tries to explain it to him (forum!Silence having just the most dead inside expression for having to quote dated memes for said explanation) he kinda just goes "(:" "anyways"

Creator: (*evil monologuing*)
Galaxian:
Galaxian: (*cracks knuckles*) It's treason then.
Creator: ...This is my kingdom??
Galaxian, making the palace temperature escalate to oven levels: (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 1, 2023 18:28:34  #8916

I swear I love the forum world (and the forums themselves, in the past and present) more than I show it, I just dislike parts of my past self (and present self)
And then I try to do better development and proceed to make things worse, thus making the self-hatred a bit worse. It's basically an incremental pattern.

I'm just glad I didn't pull Run into the forums world lol (still tempted to but,,, no). It's that one decision I'm actually proud of. 
On the part of the temptation, I blame someone who listed their entire gang in their signature (jk btw, I can't remember your nickname at the moment but absolutely no shade is intended)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 1, 2023 19:58:17  #8917

The other day--
Me, watching the summon circle: Emiya, come here if you wanna hang out with Wile--
Summon circle: (*turns into gold ring*)
Wiley: Bruhlol momentum should I be honored

At this point I feel like F/GO summons exist to make friendships work
I mean, I ain't complaining, I'm pretty sure it's trying to impose a family on Wiley or something, and that's just funny.
Plus GGaD!Galaxian has some hypothetical friends too lol.
Anyways for Emiya I am definitely not complaining since the dude was on my wishlist since last summer (more specifically I saw he and Changgong got along/cooperated well and also he's Actually Satan, and also I enjoy his gameplay lol)

Now that he's come I have to draw Wiley in all red at some point though and I Fear.
With a blessing comes a curse (to my eyes)...(*heavy sigh*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 1, 2023 20:00:46  #8918

Archer of Blaring Red, Holy Moly What Is This Abomination, Please Just End Our Existences Already

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 1, 2023 20:02:26  #8919

I can't tell if this lore is confirming or refuting my interpretations and honestly it's pretty funny (more specifically it's confirming my interpretations while refuting my applications of such)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 1, 2023 20:30:07  #8920

Wiley's taller than Emiya too, I'm done

Wiley Taller-Than-Thou (T.) Perrault

-Galaxian- 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 3, 2023 15:12:28  #8921

I got angsted real bad by a dream :') 

Lol I also dreamt that Time was trying to text me in Chinese
It was a fun conversation.

A few days ago I swear I dreamt about Specter and Echo too but I was in my forgetting phase when it comes to dreams, so I forgot the contents of the dream.
I need to go write down some dreams, now that I think of it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 4, 2023 19:27:28  #8922

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I'm tempted to make a reference to my love of incorrect quotes by having forum!Galaxian randomly reference memes and stuff at the worst times
It's unclear if he understands or not, since whenever someone tries to explain it to him (forum!Silence having just the most dead inside expression for having to quote dated memes for said explanation) he kinda just goes "(:" "anyways"

Creator: (*evil monologuing*)
Galaxian:
Galaxian: (*cracks knuckles*) It's treason then.
Creator: ...This is my kingdom??
Galaxian, making the palace temperature escalate to oven levels: (:

-Galaxian-

WHBFKWJFKW I literally forgot about him but YESS Burn The Man

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 4, 2023 19:28:00  #8923

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I got angsted real bad by a dream :') 

Lol I also dreamt that Time was trying to text me in Chinese
It was a fun conversation.

A few days ago I swear I dreamt about Specter and Echo too but I was in my forgetting phase when it comes to dreams, so I forgot the contents of the dream.
I need to go write down some dreams, now that I think of it.

-Galaxian-

How dare you forget about Spec and Me smh XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 4, 2023 19:43:27  #8924

I literally have the memory of a goldfish Echo, what do you expect from me? Competence? Smh.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 4, 2023 19:48:33  #8925

I find it funny how I'm kinda known (I think?) for having OP characters and all, but in reality I am so incredibly afraid of having my characters act that it's usually purely theoretical well there are exceptions but they're usually in my personal writings lol
Both of my personas (GGaD and forums) showcase this fact. Do I have examples on hand for this? Yes, yes I do.
For example--
GGaD!Galaxian: (*literally watches as the guy who tore his teacher's face off kicks said teacher's sister into the wall because I am a coward and didn't have my persona kick the other guy into the wall first*)
Forum!Galaxian: (*also literally watches as Creator gets 180 no scoped by his own daughter because I was very cognizant of how much SS would probably powerscale into the forum world/forum!Echo's origin dimension*)

my own wording is more hilarious than it should be.

Also I really hope you guys don't hate these posts because I am making them purely to remember to login. Have I mentioned I like creepily watching you guys more than I do participating myself? Yes? Well here I am annoyingly bringing it up again.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 4, 2023 20:02:51  #8926

I would also like to add that I am very curious how you guys drive. Just a random thing.
Totally not because every time I get in the car Wiley always wants to floor the gas. 
Sometimes I forget the guy is just stupid, not suicidal.

For context: I am prepping years in advance so that when I learn to drive I don't accidentally end my trial on immortality. So I'm watching videos and stuff lol. I love anxiety. 
The more I learn, though, the more it makes sense how I headcanon my characters to drive. 'Cause looking at them now, car controls are way more sensitive than I imagined initially.
For instance, yes Wiley is just stupid, but also his tendency to press the brake or gas pedal way too hard reflects how he goes through life in general. Too fast and too strong. 
Raez changes lanes too fast and also brakes too fast because he underestimates the sensitivity of controls, kinda like how he tends to downscale things in life. Also he's just strong and doesn't always have the best grip on that fact lol. (And he should definitely be more cautious/afraid of death than he is.)
Rai is "overly careful" but that just shows how detail-oriented he is. Plus he clearly doesn't want to die, unlike the other two.
I like to imagine Dion would accidentally pick up bad habits from Wiley and Raez if he were to learn to drive. But that's assuming he doesn't already know how.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 5, 2023 04:29:21  #8927

I'm going to get my permit on thursday, so I don't know how I drive yet

ark is the kind of person who terrifies the people who are in the car with him when he's driving but is actually a good driver

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

June 5, 2023 19:26:10  #8928

:0 Good luck! You can do (get) it!
I'm kinda curious how that works but ig I'll ask you to elaborate once you start practicing your driving. xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 5, 2023 19:38:58  #8929

Reddit's doing some kind of blackout protest thing for an update and it reminds me of the UCP update so much lol.
:').

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 5, 2023 20:03:39  #8930

I need to learn how to drive so I can get my license. I've got rules and theory down pretty well I think, I just need to actually get my hands on a steering wheel :') Good luck with your preparation!
Since you mentioned it earlier in your post, I'll add my headcanon about Dion. I like to think he's pretty good at driving but sometimes might take more risks than usual (like running a yellow light. Is that how you say it?) and I say this because I'm pretty sure he already knows how to drive because I might have mentioned it before but I don't remember exactly at the moment. I also think that while usually he wouldn't care much about driving as long as he can get to his destinations, he might be prone to getting road rage under certain circumstances. And also, idk if you remember he once did ask the driver (Rai I think?) to go faster so. yes, he'd be influenced by other people driving way too fast.
But he doesn't care about driving if someone else can do it. So there's that.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 5, 2023 20:33:01  #8931

From what I can see, the gas pedal is probably scarier than the wheel itself. xD Good luck to you as well, and I'm looking forward to any elaboration on your part like with Axel.
I don't think I'm surprised with what you described with Dion. I wonder if he'd be good at night driving.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 5, 2023 20:38:25  #8932

Trying to decide if Berserker would curbstomp (not literally) Archer morally speaking
Currently my mind is going "Yes, yes he would"
I swear I'm not a popcorn-eating audience member (translated Chinese slang btw) I am genuinely concerned

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 5, 2023 20:43:33  #8933

I love how Saber and Rider are pretty wholesome people and then Berserker and Archer are like,,, 

Btw as a lil spoiler of sorts Berserker is generally a pretty chill person but then I add Archer into the equation and he does some kind of turn. 
It's hilarious to me right now but when I gotta POV it out it won't be as fun. (':

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 5, 2023 20:57:45  #8934

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

From what I can see, the gas pedal is probably scarier than the wheel itself. xD Good luck to you as well, and I'm looking forward to any elaboration on your part like with Axel.
I don't think I'm surprised with what you described with Dion. I wonder if he'd be good at night driving.

I've heard the gas pedal is less sensitive than the sewing machine pedal so I have some hope. I don't know how it will be to manage the pedals under stress though :')
Will let you guys know when I learn how to drive. I hope I can. 
I'm glad what I described sounds accurate because that means I'm keeping in line with Dion's characterzation. For the second thing, I wonder too.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 6, 2023 00:48:29  #8935

LB6 is releasing tomorrow and I'll be outside possibly missing my streak, of course.
It's fine since I anticipated being busy around the time of its release. 
I am very excited for story :D LB6 is renowned as F/GO's best story chapter (at least thus far) and I do believe it will not disappoint.

Summons wise, I think I've made my plans pretty clear.

I currently don't have any attachments to anyone except for Percival and Oberon. That about sums it up.
-The Faerie Knights: I don't care. Because I haven't been spoiled, maybe, so we'll see. But I'm looking forward to seeing them in the story. (Summons wise I don't think I need any of them, even if they're OP. Yes, including Melusine. I'm just not a fan of her (and her design) for some reason, maybe I saw too much yandere art of her. But again, we will see how this goes in story.)
-Morgan (LB): Also don't care, I'm sorry. She's pretty tho. And I love her dress and veil. Mostly on this part I know she's OP but am not very good at using Berserkers. We'll see if my opinion of her changes in story. I wonder if her Rhongomyniad is connected to the 6th Singularity's?
-Percival: Dude is a bro and I like him but will probably just wait for him to spook me since he's in the general pool. Also I'm lowkey aiming for Lancer Ryouma (I love him and Oryou). Please do come though, Percival, I'd love to have you here.
-Habetrot: I haven't totally worked out if she's a free Servant or in the FP summons or what (as you can maybe tell I do try to avoid spoilers) but I think I love her, please come here and be friends with Mandricardo.
-Oberon: This one's more of a possible thematic thing. I saw him in a PV 2 years ago where he was turning his head around and was like "This guy has just the most sus smile," looked it up and was not surprised. I still do not know that much about him, but yeah, cat was out of the bag with a few frames of animation lol. Anyhow, if he comes he comes, if he doesn't then he doesn't. I welcome one more person who doesn't like me into this Chaldea though.

Let's see if a drawn catalyst will work (btw statistically speaking it probably will not). I have a little more than 60 SQ "saved", since for me it was more important trying for more Changgong copies. I am looking forward to the story and also to not getting anyone from the gacha lol, like I said I am fine with the latter because I've gotten all of the people I've aimed for thus far.

Good luck to anyone rolling on any of the banners and do update us on your inevitable salt luck in getting your favorite(s)! :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 7, 2023 01:44:43  #8936

Not Rensa making me correct his face so many times that I forgot everything I wanted to say 💀

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 8, 2023 00:08:50  #8937

I felt borderline agitated for the whole day and then I realized it was Wiley making my mind borderline remember his birthday (while not telling me, which is my pet peeve since it's more annoying than just plain not remembering something)
I am going to get him. 
No, not a cake. It's a threat.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 8, 2023 01:34:08  #8938

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Not Rensa making me correct his face so many times that I forgot everything I wanted to say 💀

-Galaxian-

I am dropping back into this homethread to mention the simple realization that you put a skull emoji and I don't normally see that in your writing here 💀

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 9, 2023 16:27:16  #8939

Mission Complete: Fish Time Out of the Homethread Void xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 9, 2023 23:31:56  #8940

I have to agree it was surprising xD I usually associate the skull emoji with Time's posts
Doesn't mean anyone else can't use them, but it's like a general vibe lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera