HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2023 22:46:49  #8881

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Nooooo no hablo español y no tengo dinero >:[
Do remember I have the power to scare you away with "Me llamo es." Unlimited poweerrrr

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 18, 2023 22:08:34  #8882

Of course I suddenly figure out what HYXHN Xenia is in my current state. (:
Continuing the trend of never being able to draw her into the next century! Stay tuned for more!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 18, 2023 22:55:19  #8883

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Do remember I have the power to scare you away with "Me llamo es." Unlimited poweerrrr

*Is instantly disintegrated and vaporizes out of existence*

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 22, 2023 01:09:21  #8884

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

*Is instantly disintegrated and vaporizes out of existence*

Oops? :')?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 24, 2023 04:41:56  #8885

Update:
I will not be attending graduation and therefore deleted the above post, just posting this to let you know if you saw it. Thanks guys.
Gonna go to sleep now (again), hopefully I can actually get some rest now. Good night.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 25, 2023 02:05:14  #8886

Idk if I'm actually blind but--appreciate that giant ghost animation update. Outstanding. Amazing.
Now I can watch all of my Servants wince in pain accompanied with improved visual effects! I love it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 26, 2023 01:14:41  #8887

Every time I see another Teresa x Clare fanart, a little bit more of me dies.
I have seen like 2 of them thus far (inadvertently) and that's like the reason why I have no soul. 
Isn't it funny how Claymore out of all the works I've gone through have both of my favorite characters live lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 26, 2023 01:31:45  #8888

Claymore is kinda strange when it comes to me. I appreciate it a lot--it was my second anime (first one to be watched in its entirety), and pretty much my first manga too. It's a pretty old work, since iirc it's hand-drawn. Imo it still holds its quality in the present day.
Ofc SS has a big cast of characters, but Claymore did more with its characters imo. It didn't always do so perfectly, but I appreciated the effort.
Might as well mention here that there's a lot of gore and nudity in the work, btw, especially for the manga.
Anyways, the point was that I feel like I rarely bring it up, if at all, in regards to its characters and plot, but it does inhabit a special place in my heart. There are some subplots that are really well-done. Plus so much of the cast is female, which is still unique in my eyes. 
I do hope I'll talk about it more. Maybe I can do a reread sometime and spam the heck out of my personal document.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 26, 2023 03:41:17  #8889

Resisting the urge to pwn some of Rider's stats again.
Gods, someone help him. Lmiao

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 26, 2023 03:45:16  #8890

The gods were not fast enough lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 01:51:09  #8891

ND is killing me. Like pleassse one of you just stab Saori already oh my gods, I don't mind Asclepius not killing the Bronze Saints there through a one-shot of some sort since even the bigger league enemies don't do that (plus maybe it's not his[?] style idk) but please just try to stab Athena I'm begging you, wannabe Saga snake person
Also I'm just hysterical over the process of Odysseus and Ikki having set up the latter's introduction. Like they apparently collaborated together to wait until Shun, Hyoga, and Shiryu were all there just so one of them(?) could stab Athena, in addition to positioning themselves just so Ikki could make a dramatic entrance and possibly mentally scar his brother in the process. Ngl maybe Asclepius is scared of Ikki since a phoenix is a bird and birds can eat snakes (maybe), but it's just so funny to me.

Asclepius: You are...?
Ikki: (*with cool background flame effects or whatever*) Phoenix Ikki. Everyone knows my name.
Hyoga, Shun, Shiryu: Woooahhh! No way!

So basically Ikki said "Everyone knows who I am" when Asclepius literally just asked a variation of "who are you", and then it turns out the two of them talked before this and apparently agreed to do the same thing (kill Athena, though this is another highly questionable YouTube collaboration on the behalf of an SS antagonist,,, lol), so essentially they just wrote the most dubious and unnecessarily complicated script together and idk. It's just so funny.
Add this to the fact that Asclepius' and Odysseus' lore got swapped (basically; more accurately Odysseus is the medic and Asclepius is just some evil snake spirit I suppose). I can imagine F/GO Asclepius' unamused expression. does that mean Nightingale could solo ND

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 01:59:59  #8892

Ecarlate, dying from blood loss:
Nightingale: Pathetic.

Actually
All the ND Gold Saints: (*getting pwned by Odysseus/Asclepius*)
Nightingale: (*condescendingly existing at Athena's Temple or something*)

Plot twist, Saori doesn't do any planning because in case Seiya's out of commission (like he is in ND), there's some overpowered person at the end who can help. And that's the reason why she's not worried at all about warping the universe's laws and all that. 'Cause she's doing all of this to justify bringing even more outside-of-their-universe people in to help, and the Earth will never be in danger again since obviously even Zeus couldn't stand being pummeled in the face by multiple hospital beds.
So clearly I reverse my opinion on Saori/Athena completely, she's more capable than my wildest imagination.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:03:07  #8893

I think about redesigning forum!Galaxian a lot and the most recent thought is to just put him in a t-shirt. 
Like a sleeveless one, obviously.
Hilarious. mostly 'cause it manages to be an SS reference and a reality reference. My fashion sense has, surprisingly, improved over the years. Back then it was Not Great and you can see it in GGaD!Galaxian too lol.
I have no idea where I'm trying to go with that world tbh (and dragging Echo along in my incompetence) but hey there will be improvement. Someday.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:06:16  #8894

Sometimes I think about finishing Omega.
Then I remember heart bones and my world is never the same. (Plus the thought disappears)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:11:18  #8895

It's super funny to me whenever I go from the F/GO fandom to the SS fandom since over at F/GO it's like (*INHALES COPIUM*) and then at SS most everyone is like "LC will never continue to be animated, this spinoff's art quality sucks"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:18:53  #8896

Also imagine canonically Fujimaru has watched a bunch of anime/read a bunch of manga and one of those anime/manga is SS
Just imagine the things they could say
(*to Siegfried*) "You died hugging a pretty pink-eyed siren guy up into the heavens and he didn't even die"
(*to Medusa*) "Perseus exists and still has your head mounted on a shield. So basically your corpse made a 13-year-old gouge out his eyes"
(*to Asclepius*) "In the 18th century you revived yourself and tried to become the King of the Universe"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:21:49  #8897

Loki has drip and for some reason I really like Andreas (maybe he has villain potential idk, or memeability)
In general I probably like the deity clothing in SS way too much than I should ngl one day I should draw GGaD Galaxian in it lol, just the shoulder pauldron and the unnecessarily long robe that extends to the front

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:24:47  #8898

My mind is trying to decide how well it would like the very hypothetical scenario where forum!Galaxian is the one who looks more like a Saint while GGaD!Galaxian dresses like an SS antagonist god but clearly between the two of them forum!Galaxian is more morally dubious while GGaD!Galaxi is just Galaxian (he's Good)

Btw I am very aware that Galaxi probably looks horrible in long robes he's not tall enough in his usual form lol but what else is 1 A.M. for? Formulating good ideas?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:28:10  #8899

Sometimes I think about alternate dialogue for SoG Saga

The actual scene--Saga and Kanon collectively deciding to burn their Cosmo to a limit to unlock the Gemini God Cloth and probably demonstrating the glory of a Gold Saint in the process
What I imagine--
Saga, to Kanon, who's merged with his soul or something: "So should I just pwn this fool or what"
Kanon: Yes.
Sigmund: (*instantly pwned*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:31:22  #8900

(*gets pwned by own 2019 comment lmiao*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:42:25  #8901

Character development is younger me pretty much hating SoG for its art style while present me sees it as just utter hilarity for the difference in quality present throughout it
Though the appreciation stage is still mostly at 1 A.M. 'Cause there's never gonna be much character development with me.
Anyways, see the follows:

(Saga literally giving Milo the Dad Look)

(literally all of SoG's budget in one picture)

(These two could've literally soloed this arc by themselves but Shaka had to sit in a cave and Saga wanted to look cool)

(dw he's just mad that the Childhood Friend Trope doesn't work for him. Plus he's angry about how he was really only a viable threat in the first episode.)

(hey look I also have a face tattoo dead person mark thingy)

(when you try to look cool but you can only walk with a glowy aura now because you stole all of the show's budget at the end of the last episode)

{Merchandiseeeee)
(Also casual reminder Wiley is taller than him [': )

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:52:36  #8902

The Gold Saints: Athena forbade us from using weapons and ganging up on opponents in dishonorable fights
Also the Gold Saints:

Who decided to draw Deathmask good right before their disappearance and then do Aphrodite like that??

Getting thrown under the bus by a 200+ year old.

Can I just ask why Camus has to scowl so deeply xD

I can't find it atm but there's a GIF of Andreas-Loki kicking Saga from behind and it's honestly really funny

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 02:58:10  #8903

Also some casual appreciation for them at least getting Kanon's face right in this.

(Showing him was fanservice but still appreciated, plus imo it shows the difference between him and Saga)

They also did Andreas-Loki's face weirdly good here.

(He's kinda just Ticked and I like that it shows xD)

Can we talk about this expression too xD

And finally to round this off have this style comparison thingy (the artist makes really cool fanart of SS)
Link: https://www.pharaonwebsite.com/users/marco_albiero/fanarts/228-characters/13-gold-saints/ (scroll down for the scene with Aiolia, Deathmask, and Lyfia)
they took off Deathmask's beard though so they can't get full points (jk)

I might as well post some other links to their works as well, so here:
https://marcoalbiero.it/saint-seiya-soul-of-gold
https://marcoalbiero.it/saint-seiya-rerise-of-poseidon-2
https://marcoalbiero.it/saint-seiya-dark-wing

I can only post these 'cause I can't guarantee what art they make in general, so explore their site at your own discretion. I really do appreciate SS fanart though
Now to go and draw Galaxi in Antagonist God clothing xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2023 06:00:04  #8904

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I think about redesigning forum!Galaxian a lot and the most recent thought is to just put him in a t-shirt. 
Like a sleeveless one, obviously.
Hilarious. mostly 'cause it manages to be an SS reference and a reality reference. My fashion sense has, surprisingly, improved over the years. Back then it was Not Great and you can see it in GGaD!Galaxian too lol.
I have no idea where I'm trying to go with that world tbh (and dragging Echo along in my incompetence) but hey there will be improvement. Someday.

-Galaxian-

I literally have a day long bus ride later and OwO something to drawwwwww! 

Imagining him trying to show off his arm muscles and Silence is trying to force a jacket onto him like "It's below zero outside, idiot." (She would definitely use a stronger word there). "I cannot have your stupidity reflecting back onto me" "It's too cold for this type of shenanigan." XD 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 30, 2023 07:12:22  #8905

What a blessing to wake up to imagines of Gold Saints

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 30, 2023 07:27:53  #8906

^^^

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 30, 2023 16:02:00  #8907

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

It's super funny to me whenever I go from the F/GO fandom to the SS fandom since over at F/GO it's like (*INHALES COPIUM*) and then at SS most everyone is like "LC will never continue to be animated, this spinoff's art quality sucks"

-Galaxian-

For some reason this post makes me think of the "super [something] fan vs. average [something else] enjoyer" meme

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (May 30, 2023 16:03:17)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 31, 2023 20:49:08  #8908

Both of you need to start making the Gold Saints your background images for all of your devices. [:

Echowo wrote:

I literally have a day long bus ride later and OwO something to drawwwwww! 

Imagining him trying to show off his arm muscles and Silence is trying to force a jacket onto him like "It's below zero outside, idiot." (She would definitely use a stronger word there). "I cannot have your stupidity reflecting back onto me" "It's too cold for this type of shenanigan." XD

Oh nooo, what a blunder. :]

For forum!Galaxi, sleeves are a compromise.
Also considering how he might be able to reach Absolute Zero (though the current state of the matter is that he can't, since I looove irony) (further specification: the irony is that I'm an Aquarius lol) Silence is definitely worrying too much :-P plus both of them have warm auras so they're basically walking thermal blankets lol

Sometimes I find it funny how my current state of mind relating to his design reflects how I feel about myself, like when I can't develop his personality it's just because I hate mine
For instance, because I'd currently like for things to be simpler, I like to imagine forum!Galaxian being a lot better at just destroying things than things like problem-solving and ice-making (the dude definitely eats ice cubes though, sometimes by chewing and other times by just swallowing chunks of ice)
He's a pacifist at heart technically but also his first course of action is to try to beat someone up to change their mind lol. (In his defense, negotiating has no effect where he came from.)

Also for some reason forum!Rai is reminding me of a bird, specifically one with a crest, and idk why.
Colors and designs have a funny association for me. 

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

For some reason this post makes me think of the "super [something] fan vs. average [something else] enjoyer" meme

Average gacha addict versus...how do I categorize people I don't really know.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 1, 2023 02:41:08  #8909

F/GO really did lock information on Servant Attributes in a specific Interlude,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 1, 2023 16:01:22  #8910

Average gacha fan versus average Saint Seiya enjoyer

Also thank you but I'm perfectly happy with my nebula themed wallpaper

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (June 1, 2023 16:01:53)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera