HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2023 00:46:58  #8821

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

After watching a guy fail at a mobile game of pool and another guy request a song from Google 12 times instead of just picking it up from the seat next to him, I have come to the conclusion that using one's phone in public is unwise (lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 7, 2023 07:34:36  #8822

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Aced the presentation :DDD as well as an impromptu mini-speech
I am very proud of myself just so you know; I was so worried about flunking lol but it looks like my stress management has gotten better. Very nice.

-Galaxian-

Hey, that's cool! I'm proud of you too :D

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 8, 2023 00:49:21  #8823

:D

It look me way too long (3 minutes) to realize that Khan Academy named "Khanmigo" as a pun on "conmigo" rather than "flamingo"
For those 3 minutes I was just like "Ah yes Khanmingo, what a cool, purposeful name that will be easy to remember" :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 00:30:03  #8824

If I can't draw Raez but suddenly developed the aptitude to draw Hitan does that mean Raez>Hitan in terms of looks (jk)
Anyhow, giving myself a 3-month period to decide if this is actually accurate as drawings go. If it is, then I can officially declare that Hitan remains Hot Dream rather than Cute Dream (: (kudos if you still remember the post that led to this one lol)

Also I love how some spite arises whenever I draw Wiley actually handsome and have to admit it mentally, like technically it shouldn't be a big deal (and isn't), I just loathe admitting it when it comes to him :-P
What can I say, the guy sparks a lot of spite. For instance, to this day I still don't know what his orientation is (: is telling me that hard. Is it. Wiley.

On that note, here's some random inspiration to draw him as a Sprite bottle ig lol (the carbonation effect works as an analogy and as a joke lol) nothing will be done

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 19:28:48  #8825

Was able to draw Rai with long hair in addition to the entire Saint premise (though with inaccurate/horribly designed armor because the Aquarius Cloth doesn't fit him) but still am not able to draw Raez
@Raez - That is it, I am done, I am going to take all of your animal crackers and you will not be able to stop me. 
he could stop me if he wanted to. He could pin me to the ground with a few fingers I think.

The SS AU doesn't actually exist (it started existing hypothetically so I could imagine Hitan as the Scorpio Saint and an extremely overpowered Hades to torment Sanctuary with,,, actually the latter came with Hitan as you could probably guess :') ) because most of my characters would not realistically work under a goddess for any reason, but it's fun to imagine
The most fun thing is imagining Wiley with the ability to straight-up manipulate sub-atomic particles,,, actually no that's not the fun part, that's the terrifying part.
The fun thing is actually just knowing that he's a Gemini and comparing him to Saga, since that always leads to the fact that he could be just as overpowered as Saga and people would still be like "That's some dude" when introducing him
Like he could be an absolute combat menace, power peak of Sanctuary, and both allies and enemies would be like "Oh that's just Wiley lol" (btw Gemini Wiley is pretty horrible, hence why I am making a point of not combining their names and zodiac signs xD)
Also just remembered that he's taller than Saga, so that fact can take me for a spin lol (he's only somewhat taller since Saga is 6' 1'', almost 6' 2'', but still lol)

Oh yeah and btw he does not have a twin brother, I like to imagine that he just misleads the kids in Sanctuary and that's about it. Though "that's about it" is underestimating the amount of influence that brings, but y'know, what can I do :')
He and Kanon could probably get along huh,,, imagining them frolicking around while Saga facepalms in the foreground :D
And also btw, he does not equal Saga in power. Another aspect of this AU is that my characters are pretty reasonably measured for power levels compared to SS canon, so that's another illogical component (in addition to their personalities, Wiley not having a twin, etc. etc.)
I can best imagine Wiley's powers in this AU compared to literally everyone else which is slightly terrifying,,, what can I say other than just my imagination sucking as per usual xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 19:31:59  #8826

Wiley introducing himself to allies and enemies alike as "Gemini heckin' Wiley" and subsequently t-posing is being way funnier to me than it actually should be, 100% a sign of sleep deprivation lol
Somehow him having the helmet on just makes things funnier. Idk he's just so thin and the Gemini Cloth covers so much surface area that I imagine no one can actually see his face, it's just the Gemini Cloth in human form with some copper hair sticking out in the helmet's weirdest places

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 19:32:49  #8827

Does he have his hair dyed in thie AU or nah

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 11, 2023 19:34:17  #8828

Wiley: (*gets his helmet punched off*)
Wiley: Oopsie daisie! You just pressed the HARD MODE button! (*proceeds to somehow actually pwn the enemy*)

This hypothetical AU's hypothetical power levels are a mess, like rn somehow Wiley is being ranked above literally all the other Saint candidates. For no reason. None of them have any power development outside of some minor details.
I don't know how to feel about this.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 19:37:40  #8829

Imagine in this AU your combat ability is defined by your ability to flabbergast the enemy
You can't tell me that people don't just default to ",,, what" when it comes to reacting to Wiley. I'd actually admire people who can take him seriously

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 19:41:54  #8830

Tbh my imagination of "Wiley with helmet" could just be summarized by mecha Wiley now that I think of it, though it'd be unintentional
He wears 6 layers of clothing underneath so that his armor is a semblance of a better fit or else it'd just clank all over the place
And he's okay-powerful-ish when it comes to the atomic manipulation stuff that Saints do but he just instantly loses in arm wrestling against anyone, including Saint trainees lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 19:42:47  #8831

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Tbh my imagination of "Wiley with helmet" could just be summarized by mecha Wiley now that I think of it, though it'd be unintentional

Everyone thinks that the Gemini Saint disappeared 13 years ago but actually he's always been there under the armor, he just never takes off his helmet and is really good at hiding his Cosmo lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 19:55:22  #8832

In regards to power levels, I can be reasonable and put Wiley somewhere in the middle of the pack (probably leaning towards high just to be funny...so like maybe canon Camus level).
Or I could literally make him OP as heck (outside of the arm strength thing)
Hades has remained complacent for far too long.

Also imagining that any iteration of Wiley is just weirdly good at using those lil wooden daggers, like he could swordfight someone out of a sword with that thing. the Archer class is made of Archers. Universally.
This is coming from a related canon headcanon so technically it is already canon
Can't wait to disarm Hades with him (: oh wait this AU's Hades doesn't really use swords in the first place ):

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 20:04:23  #8833

And btw Raez doesn't exist as an active Saint in this AU since him with long hair is cursed. And also he doesn't work with any of the Cloth colors really. And also his zodiac is already taken. And also 2/3 of the Triad is enough, or else a quarter of the Gold Saints would literally just be These Three. I need to preserve the work ethic as best as I can in advance so that it doesn't end up being like 2:10 for those with work ethic and those without. I mean, canon was bad enough in terms of efficiency with the inflated power levels, so I can't do too much worse in that department lol.
But anyhow, him being a Gold Saint at any point is still funny, since in my imagination he's stronger than Wiley but mostly just chooses to do his own thing, which is usually nothing basically
He permanently banishes Specters (context: Hades' warriors) to the afterlife just by giving them a disappointed look.
The dude is so weird,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 20:10:12  #8834

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Does he have his hair dyed in thie AU or nah

Lol nearly missed this due to my spamming, sorry
Honestly Wiley's hair coloring is weird for me to imagine in general (in literally all the universes he's in), like the multicoloration feels like an integral part of his character but also kills my eyes to the extent of making me consider removing it from most AUs
So the answer is "not sure." In actuality "Gemini hecking Wiley" is even more hypothetical than this hypothetical AU since the initial sketch concept was just that. A sketch concept for me to see how he looks in Gold Cloth/slightly older/without hair dye (and this was before F/DA existed). But realistically, a "normal" look wouldn't be characteristic for him, so the possibility's out there along with many others. I'd probably lean towards other options if possible if I wanted to design him though.
Probably an overcomplicated answer but thanks for asking (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2023 20:28:03  #8835

I'm very amused by the idea of Wiley in a Cloth that is probably more suited to muscular characters given than he's so thin in my mental image
I mean of all your characters Wiley ise definitely one of the characters I least expected you to headcanon for in a SS AU simply because of, idk, that, lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 11, 2023 23:18:20  #8836

May I draw SS Wiley owo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 12, 2023 02:14:12  #8837

@Specter - Honestly, physique aside, he fulfills the criteria for being a Saint. For example:
-Orphan
-Ignores safety standards
-Morally questionable
-Really loud
-Guy

What do you mean those aren't the actual criteria.

@Echo - If spamming equals a free commission, of course I'll choose the free commission. (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2023 01:43:38  #8838

Wiley actually pulls the armor look very well. And I am mad about it.
He even pulls off the big 'ol helmet. (:

This may possibly be made more amusing by the fact that I know he looks good in the armor (at least from a close-up perspective), I just was in denial the entire time (2 years?) lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2023 01:56:49  #8839

(Yu's Interlude spoilers)

I love how out of all the other Divine Spirits they could've asked, Changgong goes to Ishtar, Parvati, and Jaguar Warrior lol
Outside of the obvious "connected with Emiya" thing, it implies to me that he hangs out with them at times and sometimes shuts his common sense off :-P
Also the way Ishtar is dressed kinda reminds me of Yu, so that's funny. I always imagined Changgong is the type of person who can impossibly keep his eyes on a girl's face no matter how she's dressed but ig Yu asking him a serious question put him off really badly xD
Also, Yu really did imply that Changgong is usually a pushover lol (he's too polite to say no unless he's really firm about that no)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2023 03:43:10  #8840

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LOOK GOOD

Imagining him flirting with the Specters (and not even the good-looking ones) to the point where Hades possesses his host early just to convey "what is wrong with you"
His behavior does not match his face. :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2023 03:45:16  #8841

Guess I'm learning how someone else's beauty can cause me physical and mental suffering
I'm not saying he looks the best or whatever, I'm just saying he doesn't look bad. 

Some universe's Wiley is definitely gloating right now, maybe even t-posing to continue to assert his dominance.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2023 03:56:24  #8842

Love imagining future me's reaction to whatever this is

Anyways (technically spoilers but also I refuse to tag this one)

@Nagesh - I know you're not religious but ^ (:? :D?
I enjoy memes but am horrible at them lol, so obviously credit to someone else. I just found it really funny.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2023 03:57:26  #8843

Also on a completely unrelated note there's a song with an accompaniment that has a portion that really reminds me of Hamilton (the musical), idk why.
I always think about this when I get to that portion.

See this is the type of thought I usually think about posting but utterly forget lol. Not that it has much context.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2023 01:23:00  #8844

F/DA - as in, Food/Drug Administration

I realized this today and may or may not hate myself for it now (:
(The Food AU lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2023 01:25:41  #8845

So then would that mean HPA is the Human Protein Atlas, Hollywood Professional Association, Harry Potter Alliance, Hectopascal AU
Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal AU I love Psychology

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2023 00:58:09  #8846

All caught up with F/GO's main story!
I ran out of space for embers lol, and my Second Archive is completely full of 5-star all-class embers. So yeah,,, now I do free quests ig.
Thoughts! (Very many spoilers that I don't recommend clicking on if you play the game)

My overall opinion on Naraka Mandala is positive. It has its weak points for sure--like the delivery of exposition and repetition of certain parts of Shimousa--but I like the more unconventional structure of it and the Master-Servant pairs. I also loved the animations as well as lore on Japanese characters like Tuna Tsuna, Banana Ibaraki, and Shuten. 
The highlight of this chapter is definitely Kintoki. I already liked him for being so chill and easygoing, but yeah, my love of him increased a lot because of this chapter. He felt like the protagonist really, more so than the player, and he's cool to hang out with. I love his straightforward sense of justice and caring that he exhibits for the ordinary person, and I liked learning more about him in the chapter.
As for the antagonists, I enjoyed the fights in this chapter, and didn't find any too difficult. Babbage's fight was good practice for using Passionlip, Tsuna's was good practice for Ashwatthama, and I beat Douman first try with the support Ibaraki and then a backline Ashwatthama. I love Ashwatthama's playstyle, and fights not being too hard is great for me since I tend to get stressed real easily. Not to mention, I love beating up Douman (Limbo). The guy's cliche in such a cringe but fitting way that suits his lore, and I enjoy exploiting his hubris. And it was nice seeing his more normal self, too, I suppose--there was some sort of message on individuality and jealousy that was to be gained there, and it's intriguing to see how he seems to respect Seimei but also is definitely jealous of the other, so much so that a single sentence from his Limbo self can make him descend into madness. 
Speaking of whom, I think Seimei's interesting--though from what I understand both he and Douman have a problem of hubris--and his story is funny because it's the second instance I know of where a Chinese teacher revives their disciple and goes, "Okay, now go commit murder." (first one is Nezha's teacher lol) As such a powerful mage, I'm sure he's gotta have a greater role in the future, right? Maybe related to Jiang Ziya? I'll look forward to it. The guy is "busy" with something and that's always sus lol.
I might be forgetting some thoughts, but I think that's it overall? As a "writer" I know that it's hard to really write things well, so maybe I'm not really judging that aspect. But as I said, I enjoyed the unconventional, semi-casual nature of this Pseudo-Lostbelt, and I liked the character interactions. I just wish Kotarou at least could've been there to talk with Danzou. But yeah! Solid chapter, I'm excited for Lostbelt 6...which is where my next target banner is situated. Still gotta think of a fake catalyst for that.

Additionally, the next chapter of the story releases in June, and in late June HYXHN's donghua is updating as well so ig June will be a month to look forward to in that department :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2023 21:01:52  #8847

It has been far too long since I last cursed this forum with a SS joke that isn't from some nonexistent AU so (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 16, 2023 00:36:40  #8848

On one hand, it is so cursed to see Ikki in Shun's cloth, and on the other hand Ikki looks really nice in pink wjbdkakd

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 16, 2023 20:21:59  #8849

Time traveler: *Accidentaly moves a chair*
The timeline:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2023 00:19:30  #8850

I mostly just wanna know what brand of sunscreen that universe's Shun uses, like wow how did he not get tanned even one bit, do Hades hosts just have eternally pale skin or what

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera