HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 12, 2023 01:11:34  #8731

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

I can't "legally" recommend AgK! Abridged because I think there were some iffy jokes in it, but Run is weirdly child friendly even in there (outside of the murdering) and that's so funny to me. Like yes he's twisted and scary but he doesn't make inappropriate jokes. 
Actually iirc the Jaegers as a group in general are kinda wholesome, though there are psychopaths like Stylish/Esdeath and maniacs like Seryu.
Wow, so it's like canon lol. Kinda.
Anyways, I guess I could recommend the introduction to Stylish; it was pretty funny. If the series ends, I can't wait for Run's. He's just done with life the entire way and wants the interview to be over, stat. His smile is just extremely passive aggressive and his Teigu is out too. Scary dude.

---

In other news, Galaxian speedruns character development and traumatizes themselves, pwning their work productivity for the entire day lmiao

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 12, 2023 03:35:13  #8732

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Galaxian speedruns character development and traumatizes themselves, pwning their work productivity for the entire day

This implies I have empathy, but on the other hand I make fun of Yuanshen's Scaramouche for absolutely zero reason except that he reminds me of Sunny, and I bully Sunny.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 13, 2023 01:18:26  #8733

Galaxian has successfully traumatized themselves to the point of not really being able to do anything. Please send your congratulations (: 

----

So anyways I have forgotten like all 5 thoughts I was gonna put here (out of the 500 or so that have probably spiraled through my head today), but here's the most recent one
Headcanoning for how different people react to Xu Fu's crush on Yu

-Yu forgets how Xu Fu feels for her every day. It's kinda a subconsciously intentional thing, because honestly speaking it's a headache for her to think about and she actually doesn't know how to reject someone. So instead she pretends she doesn't know, even though it's obvious as heck and Xu Fu has probably confessed to her at least once.
-Xiang Yu is way too chill about it honestly, he goes up to Xu Fu like "You were the one who conned the First Emperor right" usually too but in this case it's "You're the one who has a crush on my wife right," and keep in mind he is huge so here's this absolutely humongous horse robot guy who's not only reminding Xu Fu that Yu didn't really care too much for her and fell for a guy that was created later with his very existence but also that he could probably crush her if he cared. Which he doesn't. It's definitely not what one would think intuitively, though, right?
-Gao Changgong overthinks everything Yu underthinks, so honestly Xu Fu having a crush on his friend is something that haunts him every night. Every. Night. But at the same time, him remembering this daily also makes it so that he sees Xu Fu and has to hold back his laughter
My headcanon (basically built on canon) is that Changgong ignores Xu Fu not only because it's the best option when it comes to her, but also because 1) he's still mad at what she pulled in the haunted summer event, and 2) he really doesn't want to laugh in her face because he's polite. So it's those two sides of him, I guess.

I do feel bad for Xu Fu though. She pretty much got acquaintance-zoned by Yu back then and even now I can't really see her as being part of the gang. I even feel like Yu cared more about Changgong than she did for Xu Fu which is definitely no fun if I wanna sympathize
I guess she could probably be friends with the Weird Alchemist gang though. Probably. And Mash too! Though the friendship didn't have very happy beginnings :') but I mean what's a little kidnapping in the face of...the...power...of friendship......

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 13, 2023 02:02:47  #8734

I just remembered the reason why I couldn't sleep last night was because my mind woke me up at 7 A.M. and started going, "Pwn Rider's stats! Pwn Rider's stats!" and so yeah i have slightly pwned his stazatszsfssfdfs

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 13, 2023 02:06:26  #8735

I swear my mind is trying to make me draw memes I have never seen

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 13, 2023 02:09:02  #8736

Read "tutu" as "turtle" so now Turtle Sunny will haunt me in my dreams

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2023 00:59:33  #8737

I think I'm going back to my nostalgia phase again, which is kinda annoying because it means I wake up every day with a weird feeling in my chest. It's that feeling I get when I think of what-ifs in the past and it's just not ideal for me when I want to get stuff done (I think wayyyy too much about my feelings lol). I guess at least my mind has been separating reality from dreams when it comes to online stuff, unlike last time. For example, yesterday I dreamt that I was DMing Specter, who was literally talking like Echo does. And then I dreamt about DMing Echo, who literally disappeared for a decade while I just kinda watched a weird status going "Last seen ___" get progressively longer and longer in duration. 
A while back I also dreamt that the two of them were gonna marry people and that I hated both of their to-be-wedded-tos (I thought their faces were stupid xD) but didn't want to say it xD. At least it's a good change from dream me having no considerations ig. Though maybe it's a matter of dream me having no morals towards my characters or myself but not acting truthfully towards my friends (so basically immoral and a liar)

I think there was also some dream about Time making a random post about cryptocurrency(??) and then disappearing for a month, and something about Axel and Russet? I literally have no clue. Oh yeah, there was also one where Eliza literally jumpscared me by phasing through the screen from the top with a piñata.
...Tbh I probably shouldn't be posting any of this at all lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2023 01:03:39  #8738

Pretty sure my post just pwned Boardhost :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2023 01:04:33  #8739

Anyways just wanted to say that the balloon thing going on with China is funny as all heck for me. I don't even know what's going on but it's hilarious. It's better than any of the stand-up comedy routines that played for Lunar New Year, 10/10 would recommend checking out. (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2023 12:58:58  #8740

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

A while back I also dreamt that the two of them were gonna marry people and that I hated both of their to-be-wedded-tos (I thought their faces were stupid xD) but didn't want to say it xD.
-Galaxian-

JWBXMQJDNQKKFKE MOOD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 14, 2023 13:13:41  #8741

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I think there was also some dream about Time making a random post about cryptocurrency(??) and then disappearing for a month, and something about Axel and Russet? I literally have no clue. Oh yeah, there was also one where Eliza literally jumpscared me by phasing through the screen from the top with a piñata.
...Tbh I probably shouldn't be posting any of this at all lol.

-Galaxian-

Good to know I'm just as chaotic in dreams as I am in real life djhgjkfl

Last edited by Basket Cat (February 14, 2023 13:13:54)

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 16, 2023 02:29:22  #8742

(: yeah my dreams are wack

----

Ishmael's internet problems got to me so I'm using the data on my mom's phone for once. Typing is paiinnn
A belated Happy Valentine's Day! I don't have insight on love but y'know. Also don't ask me for chocolate. I'm broke. I will accept free candy though ((((((:
Somewhat related to that, the next theme change will have to be in March, and I apologize for the laziness on my end. But I do have some stuff going on right now and try to focus on it.
And again related to that, I was notified yesterday that I am very close to getting a scholarship :D so yay! It's good 'cause I was really nervous. The last time I talked with my counselor she had pulled some stuff onto the day of a deadline and made me cry on my birthday (not because of the deadline thing) so it's good that I didn't get pushed to the brink of tears on Valentine's Day again lol.
Gonna end with that impression of me being a crybaby lol. Oh yeah, and sorry for more-than-usual typos. I definitely sympathize for the phone gang.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2023 02:36:29  #8743

So much for the last word, I just remembered what I did yesterday.
Let's just say I'm lucky Xenia is my character rather than Paymon. 'Cause for some reason I feel like he could be the type of person to go after someone who hurt his children with a jackhammer (: and let's just say I have no intention on seeing that side to him if he has it
Not helping matters is how his wife isn't disagreeing (: like I know her silence could just mean that she doesn't see the need to speak up or just unconditionally supports what her husband does but Xenia please ((':

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2023 00:46:17  #8744

Love how my internet literally came back on as soon as I finished typing that yesterday (:

Anyhow

Aolai's Third Master: (*literally commits genocide*)
Certain HYXHN fans: :eyes: SHIP??

The dude gets more unlikeable the more he shows up (: if he's not the ultimate main antagonist, he had better have some super good excuse for why he's doing this because he literally just massacred the dragons.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2023 00:51:11  #8745

Also for some reason I'm incredibly invested into "Longba" (Dragon 8, in-lore the way draconic siblings call each other), like idk he feels protectable ig lol.
Maybe it's just because he's cute, but I hope not. 
Or maybe it's the self-hatred.

The donghua is still delayed and is gonna air like 1.75 years late, but tbh I don't mind. The Wumu Arc is for sure the peak of the entire manhua imo (just as the Jinchen Xi Arc was the highlight), and I definitely don't want it to be rushed. So yeah :D I can wait for years lol. It's not as if I haven't done it before.
(Haha, get the reference? Nah, you don't, because you don't watch/read the series. Hehe. :3)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2023 00:53:08  #8746

Tbh I feel like maybe Chaldea's current predicament could just be solved by having an intercom.

Literally just broadcast, "Don't eat the chocolate, don't trust a woman with a paper bag trying to sell them to you; it's creating problems."

But ig resources matter so lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 17, 2023 01:06:35  #8747

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Tbh I feel like maybe Chaldea's current predicament could just be solved by having an intercom.

Literally just broadcast, "Don't eat the chocolate, don't trust a woman with a paper bag trying to sell them to you; it's creating problems."

But ig resources matter so lol.

-Galaxian-

Tbh so true XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 18, 2023 01:40:01  #8748

Ranty rant

This Just In: Galaxian's cousin tries to manipulate them again because he thinks they're stupid, but unfortunately is himself stupid enough to still not realize that they don't really give a heck about extended family.

Basically he has this 20-something word essay on light pollution that his group hasn't started due literally tomorrow and wanted my mom and I to find very specific stuff like famous (English) quotes that not only aren't very pertinent/original but also don't really exist (: and for a guy asking for our help, he definitely took 0 advice and talked to us like we're the idiots
The funny thing about the quotes is that he wanted them so badly because last year's winner incorporated some (: 
So anyways since, as I said, I don't give a flippin' heckity about people I don't care about, I didn't help. Lol.

Watch his group win this essay competition though lmiao xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 18, 2023 01:46:39  #8749

Also Yuanshen spoilers that I'm tagging because I don't play the game and don't know progression and hence don't know what's an actual spoiler

I was about to feel bad for bullying the Fatui Harbingers (no exceptions, literally every one of them) but then I saw their group's Chinese name.
愚人众. Pretty much "Pack of Idiots"
:D Free bullying pass! I don't care if they're major antagonists and that any one of them could probably wring my head off with a twist of their hand or something like that (while also having cool designs), they have just lost all the intimidation factor they never had in the first place
But okay. They can blame this on Scaramouche. Dude was already a good target for bullying and then brought out a mecha for his boss battle. You can't expect an F/GO player to fear mecha antagonists. You just can't.
Plus he's still just bullyable and idk why. Maybe this is just me being unfair towards anyone that reminds me of GGaD!Sunny. It'd make sense.

And some manhua spoilers, mostly just tagged 'cause the subject matter is kinda gorey (though this decision is definitely inconsistent)

Gotta love how one manhua I'm reading is playing out memories of genocide while another just finished some episodes involving (semi-censored) torture/cannibalism

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 19, 2023 01:50:59  #8750

God is dead.

God wemains dead.
And we have kiwwed him.
How shaww we comfowt ouwsewves, the mwuwdewews of aww mwuwudewews? What was howiest and mwightiest of aww that the wowwd has owned has bwed to death undew ouw knives.
Who wiww wipe this bwood off us? What watew is thwew to cwean ouwsewves?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 19, 2023 08:24:00  #8751

ngl when I clicked that spoiler I was not expecting what I was saw

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 20, 2023 02:23:28  #8752

Believe it or not, it actually relates to...something. xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 20, 2023 09:27:50  #8753

that terrifies me even more

February 20, 2023 13:27:22  #8754

More people would probably read Nietzsche's works if they were written in uwuspeak. Missed opportunity on his part. Maybe if the uwuspeak was incomprehensible enough his sister wouldn't have edited his works to make him look anti-Semitic

Last edited by Russet (February 20, 2023 14:35:33)

RUSSET

February 21, 2023 02:18:49  #8755

@Russet/Optimus Prime - For some reason I feel like only the very dedicated memers would go for that tho xD
Or maybe uwuspeak would become a foreign language? OwO?

I haven't actually typed "OwO" in such a long time it feels wrong lol
(And if you're wondering why, I tried to cut off some of the annoying things I spam for no reason, like "uwu" and "owo", but in the end it just comes down to "xD" and "lol" again lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 21, 2023 02:20:10  #8756

One interview done, but another one arises
Seriously, I thought I'd be able to get away with only doing a few, but it seems it will not be so.
Ah well. I like wearing suits. You guys know that. So really I don't mind. Plus, the people interviewing me have been really nice.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 21, 2023 03:03:17  #8757

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

God is dead.

God wemains dead.
And we have kiwwed him.
How shaww we comfowt ouwsewves, the mwuwdewews of aww mwuwudewews? What was howiest and mwightiest of aww that the wowwd has owned has bwed to death undew ouw knives.
Who wiww wipe this bwood off us? What watew is thwew to cwean ouwsewves?

-Galaxian-

Fgo Baby Caren be like

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 22, 2023 02:21:07  #8758

I finally did the event's Challenge Quest lol. First try too! Pretty nice.
I'm gonna need to prioritize writing essays, doing work, and making stupid headcanons for the next...probably few months. Fun fun.
I get to get up at 5 today too so guess who's making great decisions rn (: (actually my stomach hurts and I can't lie down so it's technically not my fault I think lol)

I definitely forgot whatever else I could have talked about...maybe something about animals. Or politics. I'm choosing not to talk about the latter though. Trying to hold out until 2024 (next year...very scary).

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 22, 2023 10:16:41  #8759

Echo wrote:

Fgo Baby Caren be like

LITERALLY
But Galaxian's original message shocked me so hard bc my mind autofilled the rest with the words t+¿from that video and when I clicked the spoiler I xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 22, 2023 10:18:25  #8760

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I finally did the event's Challenge Quest lol. First try too! Pretty nice.

Can I know what team you used? I didn't put a lot of thought into my team building for that but I got it on the second try (went with a random team the first time lol), well, I used a CS revive lol, but anyways yeah. I'm curious to know your experience.

I hope today isn't so bad for you and that you have time to take a nap or at least get some more rest ^v^

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (February 22, 2023 10:18:40)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera