HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2023 01:18:15  #8701

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

I summoned Taira no Kagekiyo on my birthday, so now as I've said before, I literally have no desires for the rest of 2023 when it pertains to F/GO Servant summons. 
Usually I'd say that maybe there's that connection between them and GGaD!Kiaan but I wasn't actually developing the latter lol, so I can pretend they came for my birthday.
I guess that's two eventual level 100s,,, not to mention I thought "if I grail Ushi to 100 I grail Voyager to 100 as well" so I don't think I'll have any grails to spare for the next two years
The untold pains of grailing your favorites (: I do feel like it's worth it though. At least for me.

Also if you're curious I remembered I literally publicized the exact date of my birthday in the past before, so I kinda just stopped intentionally making it all secret-like, though I still won't publicize it now probably. If you find it, you find it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 7, 2023 02:02:23  #8702

Beating up Caesar in the latest Grail Front
Turns out I'm better at strategizing when I'm not freaking out. Big surprise (: still suck at the calculations and position placements though lol.
Also this is 2 out of 7 so I can't get cocky.

Honestly I might be cruel to him but nothing is crueler than that event name. "Et tu, Brute?" LOL

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 7, 2023 02:17:43  #8703

Wow, Nero came.
...I didn't know Caesar was a sadist.
jk this one was me enraging her AI self to the point of pursuing me to the ends of time and beyond,,, she's also here to kill me.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 7, 2023 03:11:39  #8704

(*through tears*) I'M COMING FOR YOU, DOUMAAAAN!
The planning starts now. Gotta make sure I beat him up just right. (((:
For some reason he reminds me of an eggy pulp, though ig now that's the point. Baked rotten egg pulp, mmm. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 7, 2023 03:14:11  #8705

I'm stuck in QP hell btw
QP farming time for me (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 7, 2023 03:42:50  #8706

Me, nearing 2 A.M.: What's stopping me from giving Berserker an EX-rank Noble Phantasm though, huh? Tell me!
My last traces of rationality: :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 7, 2023 03:48:01  #8707

I was gonna say that I turn violent after midnight, but honestly I've been violent the past few days, and also maybe a bit anxious/depressed. Or else why would I have done what I have done to Rider and Berserker
Though honestly if you look at all my characters as a whole then clearly the case is just that I have problems

Also to give y'all a hint of the difference between Archer and his GGaD counterpart, the difference lies in how Archer 100% has the right to complain to me about what I've been doing but doesn't, while his GGaD self is probably trying to let me know how I shouldn't materialize my parent issues as problems for some version of him to solve
Or maybe Archer is just wiser and is applying his knowledge of my power (: 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2023 01:12:51  #8708

Drawing skills and productivity are back! (with quotation marks around both terms for obvious reasons) Unfortunately the insomnia bout continues, so I technically have pulled like 3 semi all nighters in a row, except laying in bed and mostly just being in my mind space knowing how time is passing but nothing is happening.

I swear I sometimes think of more interesting stuff to say when I'm offline but forget all of it when I come here (: 
The general news for today is just that I drew a bunch but I still can't design a certain character (who has caused me problems for the past half year), and also I came across some good Yuanshen AMVs, which were weirdly all of the Wanderer. So I looked at one and listened to his Chinese voice lines after noticing the translations are kinda off a bit. Maybe it was because he reminded me of Sunny? They definitely would not get along and Sunny would probably lose in a fight, and idk why for the second part. But anyhow, it turned out he's more emotional than GGaD!Sunny lol, and more haughty. They didn't end up being all that similar except that they'd probably be annoying to be around, and obviously Wanderer has sympathy and plot elements going for him that Sunny does not. (: [F in the chat lol]
Wanderer's voice reminds me of someone but idk whom, so it might be that I've heard his VA in some work or song before but don't remember. I think what struck out to me most was how his Chinese lines really convey a degree of him wanting to reach out but trying to convince himself that he isn't doing that. It's nice having that linguistic upper hand in cases like this, I suppose.
Anyways, time to go beat up Caesar again :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2023 03:14:55  #8709

I love how out of all my characters, Hitan seems to be someone who'd have trouble at Chaldea
The context for why I'm thinking about this is Jaguar Warrior's Interlude, which reminded me first that he probably wouldn't really know what to do around her and would probably get treated like a kid too, which are basically the two things that he has the biggest troubles dealing with
She's going all "Whooo!" and he's just hovering there awkwardly
And then I was thinking how he would probably get along with Kintoki (and by extension, Voyager probably; a whole bunch of blond guys is funny to me), but then I remembered what might happen if he met Raikou :') who btw he wouldn't know how to deal with either :') 
So basically I read her second interlude and got slightly traumatized (: I am extremely concerned

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2023 03:15:50  #8710

I love how italicizing his name makes him sound mysterious. Maybe I should start doing that more often :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2023 03:23:59  #8711

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

a whole bunch of blond guys is funny to me

I'm kinda imagining Hitan being carried by Kintoki with Voyager on his shoulders and it's just super cute but also super weird because Kintoki is 6' 2'' but then Hitan ain't short at 5' 11'' either (wiki habit of separating the apostrophe came back all of a sudden??), and then Voyager is 4' 2'' or 4' 10'' depending on Ascension

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2023 03:33:23  #8712

I like to imagine that Voyager and Galaxian have an ongoing joke about their height and they'll just fly and boost themselves into the air to make it look like they're taller than each other
Both of them end up rocketing themselves pretty much into the ceiling and they just find it very funny

Also Santa Karna can carry them both on his shoulders and give them piggyback rides around Chaldea
Honestly it's kinda funny since I imagine Voyager is actually rather composed despite being curious, and then we have Galaxian who becomes overexcited by the presence of other people even though he knows a lot of things already. The anthropomorphic space probe is mostly chill and the god acts like he just ate a gallon of Skittles

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2023 03:34:24  #8713

Cursed image of Galaxian and Voyager crawling/walking on the cafeteria ceiling directly opposite to gravity

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2023 03:43:29  #8714

Doing Lancelot's Interlude now and am imagining that under the helmet he just constantly has this >:[ face but more chibi if that makes sense
It probably doesn't. I think I need to go to bed soon. :')

Imagine tho
>:[: ARTHURRRRR!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 8, 2023 15:21:58  #8715

no no it makes sense

either that or I'm also sleep-deprived which is also plausible.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 9, 2023 02:52:07  #8716

I'm simultaneously glad and concerned to hear that, Eliza (': but yeah sure we can understand and be sleep-deprived together I suppose

I am now going to continue talking about F/GO

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 9, 2023 02:53:35  #8717

👀

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 9, 2023 02:57:47  #8718

Interludes have really just been like this
Jaguar Warrior: What is going on, oh no
Lancelot (Berserker) Interlude 1: Chopstick skills
Lancelot (Berserker) Interlude 2:

Being Berserker Lancelot is suffering
As elaboration I am pretty sure even in his Madness Enhanced state he recognizes Galahad's shield and is just hating his own existence. There's also the layer of Mash actually getting along with him but still not being able to see his face
I wonder how Mash treated him after the Camelot Singularity :')

Karna:

Heyo-Chal-Deluxe
I love the dude, he's so great. But more importantly--

(All caps) Karna's profile just roasted the heck out of Rai holy moly--
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
Actually, I feel like if you get past the very burning connotations, both descriptions are true. He's not fit for combat and can't handle elites. He honestly is the kind of guy who participates in a Grail War and expects to get an average Servant 'cause he thinks he's an average guy, and then along comes Karna. Who is compatible with him personality-wise, mind you. But yeah. Funny.
My favorite thing about the duo is how they influence each other (again hypothetically), also they just look so weird standing together lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 9, 2023 03:02:07  #8719

"They're compatible" but let's be honest, the reason why this is an art/headcanon-only "AU" is because Rai's gonna just let Karna go around whatever place they're in for 3/4s of the Grail War, doing nothing war-related. Compatibility probably doesn't work that way (:
Also, I suck at plot. And don't have other characters ready. Gotta focus my attention lol.
I do have an Assassin who is absolutely wrong in the head in a whole 'nother way but tbh I wrote them for entirely casual purposes. They'd die immediately in an actual war. Though ig they could compliment others to death if they had enough time. 
Oh yeah, and I guess I have a Lancer. Too OP though. AI Artoria absolutely hated him, which kinda made sense ig.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 9, 2023 03:06:05  #8720

Gotta love Rai, his compatibility is like 1) Karna, 2) Some incredibly sketchy person who operates on a business relationship only. 
The second compatibility is basically just what Kiritsugu should've gone with I think, which puts that awkward (and semi-funny) connection between my character and the protagonist of F/Z

I can never get bored of F/Z's songs. 
Honestly I should rewatch it someday but then again I have a bunch of anime that I just have not finished, so rewatching...has a questionable probability.
Maybe if I want to traumatize myself and transfer the sentiment to character development. Maybe. I probably shouldn't though.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 9, 2023 03:11:36  #8721

I feel like maybe the Servants I summon are just the ones whose NP animations I loved
I was blown away by Changgong's NP the first time I saw it on YouTube (pretty much right after I joined F/GO), then Okki's also blew me away when I summoned her
Hey look, my argument falls apart at Bradamante. Maybe it's love and the shock factor

Anyways, that was supposed to transition to me saying...I love Kagekiyo's NP, though I feel like the 3rd Ascension doesn't fit as well for it. I think her/their entire face being revealed is cooler. Haven't set my preferences for her/them though.
I don't really like their shirt for the first Ascension, and I love the art for their Final Ascension. But sprite-wise it's very likely I don't have a preference, and I can't see the shirt normally anyways, so maybe random ascension is the way to go? I dunno.
Btw ask me about my preferences for Servant arts any day, I can judge those lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 9, 2023 03:12:55  #8722

Okay I'm so bad at writing atm that I will have to respond to RP threads later
I mean the both of them. Yeah. Very notice-worthy.
This is a self-reminder. xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 9, 2023 03:16:47  #8723

Why does uwu always make me feel happy inside

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 9, 2023 03:30:09  #8724

What in the world are you doing with those 162 proofs, Karna??

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 10, 2023 02:07:39  #8725

NP 3 Angry Mango guy,,, that was unexpected lol.
How do I have more copies of him than Artoria Lily

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 11, 2023 02:06:55  #8726

...F/GO is creating an awful lot of weird implications for a simple roleplay of a Chinese classic (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 11, 2023 02:07:11  #8727

(*at a lack for words*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 11, 2023 16:18:48  #8728

If Galaxian is at a loss for words I think the world is about to end

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 12, 2023 01:00:36  #8729

I'm stuck between answering "Don't worry, if a few cursed ships were enough to make the world end, it'd be long gone by now" and "It has"
I'm honored by the correlation either way though :-P thanks Eliza lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 12, 2023 01:06:08  #8730

I was imagining how AgK! Abridged Run might act in the final episodes (where in the canon anime he gets no development whatever, they just speedran how many tidbits of his background they could jam in lmiao) because he acts more seriously than how he usually acts, and I came up with him just being ticked at Night Raid for messing up the prospect of getting retirement benefits
As opposed to the original, where he's (unreasonably) upset that his plans for changing the government from the inside were ruined by Night Raid, Abridged!Run's just extremely angry that he has to find another job in this economy
And this is coming from a guy who's cynical enough to take a sip of tea, remark "My mouth is burning." And then take another sip right in the middle of a conversation
I love Abridged Run xD, he's basically a tired office worker who is still capable of murdering people while simultaneously treating it like part of a normal office job
I like to imagine that in that universe he never met any kids. So he's just utterly aimless. He hates his job and does not care but kinda still exists and idk xD it's just so contradictory to everything lol. If you think about it he basically has no morals up to that point where he saves the kid lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera