GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2022 22:20:54  #8221

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

As an update: I asked my mom about it, and turns out 雾都 is used to describe London specifically. Oliver Twist's name in Chinese is basically "Orphan of the Foggy City," A.K.A. "Orphan of London." 
Now that I think about it, I do not remember anything about Oliver Twist. I read it when I was super little and apparently I didn't appreciate it or something like that lol. I just remember he was an orphan and that's it. Maybe something about being a thief but I'm not sure :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 29, 2022 15:22:30  #8222

F/GO update 'cause I like talking about it too much and know that I like talking about it too much, but I don't act on my self awareness so I continue talking about it too much

I'm doing pretty well in the event. I have like 2500 dog tags at the moment (lotto currency, for context), and I've already cleared all the Grand Prizes. So at this point I can just spin for materials without worries.
In addition, I've improved in Grail Front. I've found the best approach for me is to stuff my anxiety into the backburner and go full on offensive. I have really good Servants for doing that too, which helps immensely.
I have some screenshots of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Grail Fronts that I currently don't have access to (and yes, I was able to do 3 in a day without expending much time), but I think I'm happy with how I don't just have one Servant remaining by the end. In fact, I usually expended only one Servant's break bar, which was nice.
That being said, if Mr. M was a real person, I probably would've lost. I'm still pretty bad at strategic games, just slightly better against this AI specifically. 

I think what I might need to do is either continue doing what I'm already doing or focusing on another node--the one with the Fragment of a Twinkling Star in its drops, specifically. I need those to finish leveling up Castoria's 1st and 2nd skills at least. But I dunno, I'll have to see.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 10:36:14  #8223

I keep getting bitten by bugs and stuff and generally having skin sensitivity issues, so that's just so not fun. I somehow got my fingers swollen yesterday and couldn't type without feeling anything on two fingers lol
I also couldn't sleep yesterday because itchy :') at least today isn't the day stuffed with classes I guess

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 11:13:25  #8224

Helpppp :')

Tbh Stats was about z-scores but I didn't get much out of it because jfsidfjsdof

----

Time: (*talks about whiners*)
Me: (*a whiner*)

((:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 14:10:04  #8225

Finally found out why my personality type keeps changing
Like almost everything is around the 50/50 mark, no wonder why
(Except for Intuition. What would I do without my intuition.)
(Also yes this is homework if you were wondering)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 16:19:07  #8226

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Helpppp :')

Tbh Stats was about z-scores but I didn't get much out of it because jfsidfjsdof

----

Time: (*talks about whiners*)
Me: (*a whiner*)

((:

-Galaxian-

LITERALLY WE JUST WENT OVER Z-SCORES TODAY IN AP STATS AS WELL XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 30, 2022 16:38:38  #8227

Y'all a lil slow xD, considering my school starts at least a week after yours

jk it's just that we're assigned piles of coursework lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 16:52:00  #8228

I feel like I talk like I write, which isn't a good thing. 
People keep telling me they can't understand, i.e. they can't keep up because I'm putting an overabundance of details into what I'm saying and they might be taking notes, which is a huge oopsie on my part

Also I've heard "there are more than three callers in front of you" so many times within the past half hour that I'm now hearing "callers" as "cuddlers"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 16:54:55  #8229

Oh thank the gods it's two now lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 17:45:33  #8230

Update: Still 2 callers
Dang it lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 18:05:27  #8231

These two people ahead of me are the most patient 2 people in this country I've ever met in my lifespan, even though I don't actually know who they are
It's been 1.5 hours by now btw

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 18:11:47  #8232

Psychology-related; I'm kind of curious how many sorrys on average it takes to annoy someone
Like for me I have a tendency to apologize too often (which is okay here but in China you'll probably be taken as weak if you do that,,, weird cultural things), so I try to bite apologies back when I can and substitute other stuff. Because I know it's annoying after a while.
But I wonder how many it takes.
How would this be researched? I dunno, I just come up with bad ideas lol. And this isn't really applicable either.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 18:22:30  #8233

They hung up without talking lol rip

Guess I'll take my business elsewhere then (: 90 minutes of waiting is patient enough for me lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 18:47:17  #8234

I think one profession I really don't get is the entomologist (lol nearly called them the etymologist, which would've been a huge dose of irony)
Like I guess some bugs are cool, but the pain of getting bitten by them far outweighs their coolness :')
I just watched a video of a midge biting into skin (for personal research purposes) and I feel extremely uncomfortable (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2022 18:49:55  #8235

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Y'all a lil slow xD, considering my school starts at least a week after yours

jk it's just that we're assigned piles of coursework lol

-Galaxian-

Iirc tho, your school goes 100x faster than mine XD at least that what it seems like each time we're taking a course at the same time

RIP TwT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 31, 2022 00:36:35  #8236

Idk about that number (lol Stats is already calculating into what I say), but it might be how we have to learn most of the content by ourselves, so the content gets all stacked together
And maybe your teacher goes by another order of units! Who knows.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2022 00:39:33  #8237

Inactivity notice.
My school finally got around to blocking here. But it's going by an AI-powered system, so that means basically everything is blocked. The news, "social media" (btw the filter didn't count here as social media lol), YouTube...yep. 
I can't post here in the daytime without the school computer, so I guess I'll check in at night. I'll probably follow up rather well with what's happening, but I don't think I'll remember to post everything I want to post, especially because nighttime is usually peak productivity time for me. Unfortunate, but it's the way it is.
As usual, you guys have my faith for doing well in anything you try at. Stay safe and remember to keep yourselves happy and healthy! And if you need to let me know anything, feel free to PM me anytime.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2022 14:29:43  #8238

RIP

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 3, 2022 02:46:36  #8239

Wu Zetian's (first) Interlude summarized

Wu Zetian: Hehehe~! I have successfully overcome my fear of ghosts!
Ritsuka: That's the spirit!
Wu Zetian: (*runs off screaming*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 5, 2022 00:41:15  #8240

I come on here and then immediately forget what I was going to say

The filter thing is definitely putting a damper on my activity lol. I can't even occasionally monitor forum activity like I usually do (when I'm not logged in)
The usual is happening for me. Nostalgia hurts, forgiveness is impossible, my personality is in dire need of improvement, and also the usual homework is still not done, Labor Day doesn't actually exist lol (like my teachers will make the due date of this week's work a day later, but the new week's work still starts on that day so there's essentially no change)
Still trying to sort out life stuff too, so that's there. 
I really need to get better at doing stuff.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 5, 2022 00:43:30  #8241

Though, a thing I've realized is that I'm pretty good at telling when I should say goodbye. I know when my ties with another are going to disappear, so I say bye in advance. It's kind of cool, I guess.
My tolerance for late responses has also gone up! No doubt due to my own incompetence in responding on time. But wouldn't it be funny if I could tolerate someone ghosting me for 3 years and not realize that the response period is too long? I dunno, but it currently feels funny to me.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 5, 2022 01:03:13  #8242

I really need to archive stuff sometime, but that's what I always say

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 6, 2022 01:02:43  #8243

You know how Myst (an F/GO Youtuber) is the Master of Caster
I'm starting to feel like the Master of Lancer

NP2 Filicide Committer ((((((:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 6, 2022 01:03:20  #8244

Okay to be fair though that was my fault, I got NP 2 Changgong by discussing him and now I get NP2 Nezha through endorsing attempted patricide

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 6, 2022 01:03:57  #8245

If you were wondering btw, I was aiming for NP2 Okada Izo (for Hakuouki nostalgia purposes), who I have gotten along with 2 (: copies (: of a Tokiomi CE (: the irony lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 10, 2022 01:24:52  #8246

Issuing an inactivity notice again. It might be a little too early, but better safe than sorry.
Defining inactivity as follows: Logging in only at night (unless on special occasions, like holidays where I genuinely don't have anything else I should be doing), not joining any new threads/submitting any new characters (unless insanity/crazy inspiration strikes), and probably prolonging existing ones through my presence. And it's great 'cause I blame myself for joining those threads in the first place when I think I did so when the site wasn't blocked yet? I really hope that's true, or else I must've been really dumb. I'm not too sure how login distribution will be for days of the week, but there's reason to believe that I might not even be able to login for most of the week (crossing off the weekend, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays turns out to only leave like two days out of seven). 
Inactivity period? Starting from now to...sometime. End of December at the earliest. Next fall at the latest. It depends on some stuff, I guess. 
As implied, I will try my best to reply to existing RPing threads as well as personal ones, but to be honest, I'm not sure how much effort and time I can commit even to chats. And as usual, there are much better people to talk to than me.
I guess that's it? I deleted some explanations and stuff, so there might be gaps in this post, but maybe it's actually kind of concise. I sure hope so. I need to improve on that aspect.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 10, 2022 01:38:16  #8247

Oh yeah, if a user is deleted, do PMs disappear? I kinda wanna know, and yeah it's kinda for a particular reason

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 10, 2022 05:03:36  #8248

I'd imagine so, since it takes everything else. 

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Bones are creaky, knees weak, voice is squeaky

September 11, 2022 22:57:10  #8249

It's fine, dude. We always say life comes first and in this case I'd say even more so with the amount of work you have to take care of. RP isn't a priority and I'd be content just with an update on that you're doing well (:

As for the user thing, I don't know really, but think that the PMs at least remain on the active user's side.

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

September 12, 2022 01:16:31  #8250

Late, but I'll post anyways.

Exactly what Spec said. Life irl first. Plus don't blame yourself for those joining those threads and stuff. I don't see it like your leaving us out there when it comes to them, and I'm sure everybody else feels the same as well. You have a good reason as to why, so you're good.

As also what Spec said, I too would just be content with an update every now and then.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

Board footera