HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2022 16:32:12  #8071

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Best posts to come back to, thank you, guys

@Eliza - No, thank you, I'm glad that that creepy dialogue anecdote thing amused someone. Makes me regret sending it a little less xD probably shouldn't have sent it though

@Time - Indeed! Sorry I couldn't respond on time. I was in the middle of testing when you sent that, and I didn't have any device with me to see it anyways. But I think the luck you sent went through! I have an almost sore wrist now, but I'm feeling good about the test itself. So, thank you very much for the post and for thinking about me. And this is real late by now, but I have faith that you did really well on the exam, so make sure to treat yourself to something or...something good like that. :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 11, 2022 18:30:28  #8072

Yeah, I feel you. My fingers were aching a bit as well.

And I will treat myself to something. Thank you. Likewise to you when all this ap stuff is over

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 12, 2022 16:20:18  #8073

Thanks, Time! I think I'll be good to celebrate after getting all that good homework of mine done. I can't afford to get complacent yet. xD

----

Yesterday night was weird. I kept seeing these flashes of me getting a new friend request in F/GO, and when I logged in, there wasn't one. But one hour, a friend request popped in. And just so you know, I'm not a player who frequently gets friend requests. Probably get one every month or two. So that's a little freaky.
I would say that my highest belief in anything supernatural probably stems from my sense of premonitions, but then again, it's probably scientifically explainable somehow. So yeah.

This week people are getting to see a lot of Galaxian in suit lol. I mean, no complaints from me. Business casual is it for today. I'm doing a presentation I've been priming to do for the entire year, so I really hope I don't screw it up. I'm still most worried about the timing, but it's okay.

And for F/GO, I have no idea if I'll be able to finish the event, so I'm a little iffy on leveling Erice. But I do want to get her permanent, even if it's just for Voyager to have another friend.

Hey, I wonder if Castoria counts as a kid? Can I use GGaD!Galaxian again to implore her to come?
I've been keeping my expectations down 'cause no one really overpowered (and an SSR) seems to come, but it'd be real neat if she did. I reckon Salieri could loop without plugsuits then, maybe. And Sieg would be hugely benefitted as well.
15th anniversary coming up, and I used 60 SQ on Voyager's banner because he came and yep. Owed that extra 30 SQ to him. But I have around 140 SQ left, and so let's see how the Throne will return my, uh, remaining investments.

----

Another reminder for me to ask you guys something once I get back. Or maybe I won't. I dunno, I'm still mulling over it. It's nothing serious, by the way. Just something in the middle of fun (for me) and random (for the rest of you).

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 12, 2022 20:39:56  #8074

Slight spoiler for the event, I guess?

Dark Marie is super pretty, but my eyes immediately went to her lack of collarbones. At least that's how it is in my view. 
It bothers me so much, sjfdiofjso. It reminds me of some art of Saber Lily that I saw a while back. Everything but the face and hair was off, and it was painful because I hyperfocused immediately on everythng wrong.
I do it with my own art, too, you see. Pretty great.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 12, 2022 21:30:10  #8075

We bought artichoke for the first time
My mom dislikes it, while I like it well enough. Not its price tag, though. And how much of it is inedible.
If I wanted that flavor, I could've bought a taro. Less work, just peeling the itchy skin off. (Ain't even itchy for me; it is for my mom, though. We have this weird genetics thing where the things her skin is sensitive to, I'm fine with, and the things I break a rash out because of, she's fine with. One of those things she's fine with is wool. Not for me. And then I'm fine with taro skin. Not for her. Real fun. Especially since genetically, it makes no sense. She's the only one in her family with sensitive skin, and on the other side there ain't anyone either. I'm a monstrosity. Anyway)

I mean, c'mon, how many parts did I have to cut out and how much did I have to worry about choking just to get to the edible parts? Seriously.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 13, 2022 17:46:53  #8076

Oh, here are the random questions I was gonna ask you guys.
One, given that we probably won't continue roleplaying GGaD forever (as you can already kinda see), do you think there are any other words that could represent us as a community? I know we're the GGaD community, but without the GGaD label, what do you think of that associates us with each other outside of that? 
I guess I'm kinda asking for something that could be related to a group name. I'm not saying that we should use one at the moment, since in case anyone else joins, that'd feel exclusionary, but if GGaD doesn't continue, it'd also be sad if we didn't have anything there that would be a surefire way of binding us together anymore.

Second question is asking y'all what colors you think represent yourself. Maybe give me one to three (preferrably two or three), and preferably add a hex code/RGB code or picture of the specific color, too. I could obviously just use the hex code, but that's a little more work for me, and I'm "busy" (lazy) and don't really wanna do the visual part myself.
I can kinda guess which colors you all would go with based on our personas' POV colors, but use of POV colors isn't as prevalent in the first place nowadays. Also, their colors may not represent us, if that makes sense. For instance, GGaD!Galaxian's POV color is #38acec, which is this:

(stole the image from the first website that popped up with the hex code search, by the way)

And I do love the color. But strictly speaking, it doesn't represent me. I chose the color because it was what I used back in the forums, for both my forum persona and for GGaD!Galaxian, because it reminded me of their personalities, and also because it was the most fitting color out of those allowed by the forums. And at that time, it represented my personality as well to an extent (due to them being my personas). So, me currently using it is once again a nod back to the forums. But it wouldn't necessarily be what I would choose now.
Anyways, feel free to ignore this, but I'd love to hear from you guys about it. It'd be pretty cool to me.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 13, 2022 19:56:38  #8077

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to call our little group. It's a nice little group though. Nice Little Group.

As for colors check it: #2d5986. Guess what color this is? It's Time's coat color. I was also thinking of the turquoise color that's in my signature, because that's the color that I used during the forms as well. It's also Time's POV color. Though idk it's hex, sorry about that, lol.

Time

May 13, 2022 20:07:32  #8078

Nice Little Group. I like it. Unironically. It does well in representing how most of us can't really name things well, generally act informally, and remain close despite how we can have different opinions, hobbies, and such. The latter part being summarized by the lack of summarization--the "name" of sorts isn't characterized by art, writing, roleplaying, or anything like that, so it actually manages to do more and show the diversity in all of us at the same time. Really nice. Overanalyzing, anyone?  
And you gave me the hex code, actually. xD Thank you! I did associate blue with you, though it tended to be that turquoise in your signature or a darker version of that color (though I, being unimaginative, had thought of a more "pure" version of blue in comparison), so I'm glad to see that you did consider blue to be your representative color. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 14, 2022 06:42:54  #8079

I agree with times idea

my color would be purple. I initially took it on for ark and now I just like it 

this purple

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (May 14, 2022 06:43:11)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 15, 2022 06:50:08  #8080

The fun part about it being a fun little group is that we can still roleplay and talk about the characters if we want or just do nothing related to it at all and everyone's cool with it

And everybody knows each other

that's probably the best part

hmmmm I like this color but now that I think about it a darker color because apparently I look like I don't have emotions

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

May 17, 2022 12:51:41  #8081

I was definitely the most accurate for Axel. xD Purple guy! Thanks for your response (:
And Eliza, I guessed you were blue too xD. But you saying you apparently look emotionless surprises me. I thought I was the one to look like that out of all of us (at least when I was in in-person school), but I guess we can both look apathetic xD.

Thanks for your responses, guys! And for those who maybe are considering it, feel free to respond whenever. This thread is a total mess, so I never mind lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 17, 2022 13:01:15  #8082

Yesterday my mom thought Specter was Brazilian (again)
She and Eliza are officially part of the same league. The Specter is Actually from Brazil league.

I'm sorry, I know this is bullying Eliza, but it's too funny
At least take solace in the fact that you can't actually hear me laugh. I'm willing to bet I have the worst laughter out of all of us. I project really loudly and generally have no self-restraint, and also I sincerely hate my voice
It's nice to laugh so freely once in a while, though. Most of the time I'm kinda just. I don't even know anymore. Intentionally apathetic? But not actually apathetic. "Emotions are hard," but the positive feelings I can register fine, so I just don't know what I'm talking about

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 17, 2022 13:06:38  #8083

F/GO update
I maxed both Voyager and Erice. Erice is at NP 3 and I am completely content with that. That being said, though, it's mostly because Voyager was really good at rolling the dice yesterday.
I'll still try to get to NP 5 for Erice, but this entire time I've just been using Voyager for farming, so lol. Her instant death mechanic probably makes it hard to consistently farm with her, anyways.
Voyager is very cute, though his FA art is a little wonky in terms of facial proportions, so I'm keeping him on random. 
I'm not quite sure what to feel about Erice tbh, but I'm resolving to just focus on her relationship with Voyager. Yep.
So, now my remaining event goals (I have around one day left) are to try to get the last copy of the event CE (which is super beautiful; search up "F/GO Looking Up at the Starry Sky" if you don't believe me) for max limit breaking it, try to get NP 5 Erice, and then try to clear the shop of embers. I might get the Fou cards too if I have the time (for Voyager), but otherwise, that's it.
I definitely don't like RNG-based events lol, please no more (at least not for a while)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 17, 2022 13:11:26  #8084

It's ironic that development for GGaD!Kiaane actually messed up my Valentine's scene for them. You would think it'd be the opposite, but no.
By the way, Kiaane's severe problems with communicating also pwn me too, so don't worry about that just being me inducing suffering on you guys or something like that. It's a two-way thing, but of course it's all of my fault regardless lol
But anyways, the scene was postponed because of all the schoolwork. I still need to get going on said work, but eyes hurty :'P 
I don't get why we need to wake up for 10 minute classes at this point, but it's okay, I guess,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 17, 2022 14:35:32  #8085

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

She and Eliza are officially part of the same league. The Specter is Actually from Brazil league.

I'm sorry, I know this is bullying Eliza, but it's too funny
At least take solace in the fact that you can't actually hear me laugh. I'm willing to bet I have the worst laughter out of all of us. I project really loudly and generally have no self-restraint, and also I sincerely hate my voice
It's nice to laugh so freely once in a while, though. Most of the time I'm kinda just. I don't even know anymore. Intentionally apathetic? But not actually apathetic. "Emotions are hard," but the positive feelings I can register fine, so I just don't know what I'm talking about

-Galaxian-

No this is actually funny, I perfectly understand

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

May 17, 2022 14:37:21  #8086

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I was definitely the most accurate for Axel. xD Purple guy! Thanks for your response (:
And Eliza, I guessed you were blue too xD. But you saying you apparently look emotionless surprises me. I thought I was the one to look like that out of all of us (at least when I was in in-person school), but I guess we can both look apathetic xD.

Thanks for your responses, guys! And for those who maybe are considering it, feel free to respond whenever. This thread is a total mess, so I never mind lol

-Galaxian-

Maybe not completely emotionless but I've been told by quite a few people that I seem very calm and collected, at least on the outside, which I found funny bc I was like "what are you talking about my nerves are through the roof rn" and they're like "but you look so chill"

May 17, 2022 14:37:45  #8087

Me: Hey mom, look at this cool art by Diego Velázquez
My mom: Who
Me: Diego Velázquez
Mom: I don't know who that is
Me: Or do you
Mom: Maybe give me the Chinese name
Me, knowing Chinese translations usually overcomplicate Western names, generally speaking: I dunno, that might not be a good idea, but I'll search
The Chinese translation of "Diego Rodriguez de Silva y Velázquez": 迭戈·羅德里格斯·德席爾瓦-委拉斯開茲
Me: :/
Me: Literally easier to learn the Spanish pronunciation, but okay (*tries*)
Mom: Okay but what's the Chinese name
Me: That was the Chinese name
Mom: Oh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 17, 2022 14:40:37  #8088

Basket Cat wrote:

Maybe not completely emotionless but I've been told by quite a few people that I seem very calm and collected, at least on the outside, which I found funny bc I was like "what are you talking about my nerves are through the roof rn" and they're like "but you look so chill"

They do say "Make it till you break it," even if that "it" might be yourself

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 17, 2022 15:39:38  #8089

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Quite interesting with that. I have actually never ever outright told anyone about this place or the people who inhabit it.

Time

May 17, 2022 16:11:46  #8090

Time wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Quite interesting with that. I have actually never ever outright told anyone about this place or the people who inhabit it.

II've told my mom about you guys plenty of times xD

May 19, 2022 18:47:43  #8091

Time, is there a reason why you don't tell them? You don't feel it's necessary, or feel that it might be embarrassing, etc.?
For me, I kinda see it as a mandatory thing. Telling my mom about my friends, that is. She's not gonna remember the names correctly, but she's really the only one I'd want to tell about places and people special to me, so there we go.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 19, 2022 18:50:43  #8092

Brief F/GO update
I got Erice to the sacrilegious NP 4. I landed on the spot for NP 5, but apparently that wasn't the fifth time. So I gave up and just farmed for the shop exchange materials. In the end, I got all the embers and the attack Fous from the shop, anyways, so I'm satisfied.
I'll probably do Uncle Will's Interlude soon. Pretty cool. But I also need to work on getting Xuanzang's Ascension materials before her EXP x2 period passes. She's at level 80, so it'd definitely suck if I overlooked that.
I'm looking forward to going back to Shimousa, lol. But then again, I say that, and an event will probably pop up immediately (and/or maintenance, lol). So why do I say that??

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 19, 2022 18:55:38  #8093

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Time, is there a reason why you don't tell them? You don't feel it's necessary, or feel that it might be embarrassing, etc.?
For me, I kinda see it as a mandatory thing. Telling my mom about my friends, that is. She's not gonna remember the names correctly, but she's really the only one I'd want to tell about places and people special to me, so there we go.

-Galaxian-

Idk. I'm feeling like it could be both. Moreso the latter. Privacy is super big for me as well.

Time

May 19, 2022 19:20:14  #8094

Ah.
Well, it's understandable, though it's more separate from how I view things. I'm guessing that your family is bigger than mine, so that likely plays a role, along with cultural differences and stuff. (I'm not sure about the culture component though xD, my mom and I don't necessarily go with that in terms of how we interact.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 20, 2022 01:12:19  #8095

I just talked to a ground spider for half an hour (whispering, ofc. Mom is sleeping.)
I shared with it every single fact of this documentary I'm watching, even though if it could understand it would know already. So I basically did it to retain info and to annoy the heck out of a spider, yeah. 
I call it Jumpy, because it has this habit of being fast and looking like it's about to scramble onto my leg, which is a no thank you. I'm okay with spiders but am not comfortable enough with the risk of being bitten, especially by someone I thought was a friend
...okay, y'know, that made it sound weird. Pretend the implications don't exist.
Anyways! Jumpy is special to me now. 'Cause I told it that I'd love to talk with it. So it's stayed nearby, on the carpet, for the past 30 minutes while I've rambled away. 
But I must tell it to go now. It's not gonna find food in here and I really don't want a new friend to starve to death in my own home
Goodbye, Jumpy.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 20, 2022 02:13:33  #8096

Wait isn't J. Edgar Hoover a possible Servant in F/GO Learning with Manga??
Immediate bad impression from this documentary lol I'm sure he did good things but his initial impression is not good

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 20, 2022 02:29:13  #8097

Yeah I hope the Servant isn't Hoover
And yes, this is willful ignorance. I'm sure many Servants were probably not the best of people. But it really is one thing to learn about them first and then see their Servant form later. Lanling Wang's on the better end of this.
Anyway, I'm totally not crying lol

----

It was 85 degrees today, and tomorrow it's gonna snow!
Typical Colorado weather :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 20, 2022 02:34:42  #8098

The video URL starts with "Gay" and now I can't unsee it xD
The point was supposed to be me knowing basically nothing about Genshin Impact and wondering if the characters who replace the characters from the Fate franchise more cursed
But I guess I'll never know lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 20, 2022 10:31:39  #8099

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Ah.
Well, it's understandable, though it's more separate from how I view things. I'm guessing that your family is bigger than mine, so that likely plays a role, along with cultural differences and stuff. (I'm not sure about the culture component though xD, my mom and I don't necessarily go with that in terms of how we interact.)

-Galaxian-

Idk I don't think my family is that big. If we're talking about my immediate family.

I think my extended one is on the larger side though.

Time

May 20, 2022 10:53:24  #8100

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

The video URL starts with "Gay" and now I can't unsee it xD
The point was supposed to be me knowing basically nothing about Genshin Impact and wondering if the characters who replace the characters from the Fate franchise more cursed
But I guess I'll never know lol

-Galaxian-

My eyes keep playing tricks on me and I kept getting deceived thinking it was a Genshin x Fate crossover video.

Imo the video fits Genshin better than F/GO (imo it's less cursed) but it's really good, how did I not find this earlier XD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera