GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2021 23:06:22  #7411

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Yeah, thanks, Russet! Searched it up and lol it doesn't mean anything like in Human Geo, so I guess I didn't retain it well xD.
Prime example of me not being able to remember a word while remembering its definition (at least to the point of being able to summarize it somewhat).
Btw the U.S. is lacking in maple syrup supply atm xD our maple syrup privileges were revoked, and probably for good reason

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 4, 2021 23:28:17  #7412

"'Merry Christmas! ps. Santa, please bring ammo,' U.S. Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky Tennessee wrote on Twitter."

@Echo - Who would've thought that I could find a third Tennessee? Your state is great.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 5, 2021 01:16:39  #7413

Oh gods not another Tennessee

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 5, 2021 01:43:23  #7414

No no, Tennessee domination is great. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 5, 2021 01:48:52  #7415

A video on YouTube just reminded me that in EE, I used to get pranked a lot when I was afk. One time I got killed like 1 million times because someone (a person on my friendslist lol) put me into an endless death trap. Another time I nearly got my ears blown out after someone constructed an entire keysmash of music notes under me and then let me fall after they finished. 
I used to just put or teleport people in/to places where they'd get lobbed around by gravity blocks (which was technically the normal thing to do, lol). But when people did that to me, I always crashed (0 FPS constantly lol and I thought it was normal). 

Nostalgia comes weirdly lol.
I wonder how this community would be like if we were allowed to do stuff like that.
I mean, technically, I already know what Echo would do. 
But I don't know for myself.
I think I'd be rather obnoxious now, indicative of my maturity decline since 2017.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 5, 2021 03:40:10  #7416

(Sourced from the Onion)

WASHINGTON—Stripping the Republican representative from one of the most powerful and influential committees in Congress, the U.S. House of Representatives voted this week to remove Paul Gosar from his assignment on the Anime and Manga Committee. “While there’s nothing cooler than an epic sword fight, calls for violence against anyone other than a dark sorceress or psychopathic prince are absolutely unacceptable,” said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who called Gosar’s behavior “disgusting” and “unbecoming of an elected member of Congress” in a brutal evisceration of the Arizona representative for disrespecting the popular Japanese art style. “Representative Gosar, you have no right to call yourself 
otaku. You will no longer be able to oversee or attend Bleach watch parties. You will also be removed [of] your assignment on the House Cosplay Committee. Baka!” At press time, the House of Representatives was voting on an official resolution to call Gosar a weeb.

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 6, 2021 00:37:18  #7417

So when I called myself a pig in the past......

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 6, 2021 00:39:17  #7418

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

December 6, 2021 00:49:54  #7419

No, wait, that's not my color.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 7, 2021 11:37:28  #7420

YouTube reminding me that PSAT scores are out lol, like yes I know, bruh xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 7, 2021 11:52:19  #7421

Mine actually aren't out yet though
You'd think with CO on the boundary of the states designated to have scores released on the 7th, they'd be released first, but obviously that's not very sound reasoning.
No rush, tbh. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 7, 2021 11:59:59  #7422

Just randomly had some vision of some of us being on chat with me randomly reminiscencing dead memes like they're still relevant while everyone else just awkwardly crickets

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 7, 2021 14:48:39  #7423

Idk if I've asked this but do you guys know the name of 25th island of Greece ranked by size?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 7, 2021 16:34:11  #7424

I don't recall you doing so, but enlighten us with your wisdom.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 7, 2021 18:00:17  #7425

Amorgos

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 7, 2021 18:40:10  #7426

Hehe, kinda like- like- kinda like Amo- Amon- Kinda-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 8, 2021 19:31:24  #7427

,,, I've been thinking on a response but the only thing I can think of is "Bruh" xD not entirely unexpected but also unexpected

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 8, 2021 19:31:33  #7428

Also: 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 8, 2021 21:12:05  #7429

Just realized it looks like Xueyang is wearing a Santa robe in an official art depiction xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 8, 2021 21:14:01  #7430

Also got angsted by a back silhouette

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 9, 2021 03:42:10  #7431

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 10, 2021 02:36:01  #7432

For some reason I keep thinking this is the SF Boardhost forum due to the theme
The irony is that I made the theme,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 10, 2021 15:40:09  #7433

Reading about Reconstruction just makes me sad lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 10, 2021 18:49:55  #7434

I suffer through APUSH only for Tennessee jibes

Andrew Johnson came from Tennessee
The KKK was founded in Tennessee.

You see?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 10, 2021 23:00:34  #7435

Sorry, burying Time's post here, but I wanted to say that I'm going volunteering again tomorrow. Around 5 hours. Doing it to get the next half-semester's hours done, so when I have to go to the school it'll be in spring, where the pandemic will probably be raging on again despite it being 2 years since, huh, oh well, at which time I hope I'll have a clearer outlook on how CO's pandemic situation is and what choices to make then.
Without a lot of elaboration on others' behavior, I feel like I might actually be the one of the most cautious people here regarding pandemic behaviors, so yeah, don't worry about it. Though I guess if you're not that careful personally, you probably aren't that worried in the first place. Or you're an extrovert. Can't relate. I'm something like 70% introvert now. 20% more introverted than when I was in in-person school. Yeeepp. Cannot relate.

"I value life, but I will destroy that civilization!" but for me: "I value life, but if you head for the cliff knowingly, I can't stop you!" So now I can smile at people without masks on, hoping they're vaccinated while simultaneously staying as far away from them as possible.
Really, I cannot understand that optimism.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 11, 2021 00:09:56  #7436

The Onion wrote:

WASHINGTON—Stripping the Republican representative from one of the most powerful and influential committees in Congress, the U.S. House of Representatives voted this week to remove Paul Gosar from his assignment on the Anime and Manga Committee. “While there’s nothing cooler than an epic sword fight, calls for violence against anyone other than a dark sorceress or psychopathic prince are absolutely unacceptable,” said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who called Gosar’s behavior “disgusting” and “unbecoming of an elected member of Congress” in a brutal evisceration of the Arizona representative for disrespecting the popular Japanese art style. “Representative Gosar, you have no right to call yourself otaku. You will no longer be able to oversee or attend Bleach watch parties. You will also be removed [of] your assignment on the House Cosplay Committee. Baka!” At press time, the House of Representatives was voting on an official resolution to call Gosar a weeb.

Okay so when I posted this I actually just thought it was funny and forgot the context, but actually I forgot that Gosar's the dude from Arizona who posted that Shingeki no Kyojin "parody" video so now it's even funnier
Also just found out that this dude has 9 siblings and in 2018, 7 of them supported his opponent, so that makes me feel better about my family (not necessarily feel bad for him lol)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 11, 2021 18:07:34  #7437

A fellow volunteer told me that I give off Zenitsu vibes. 
Do you guys think I give off Zenitsu vibes??? Because he didn't know that I sleep for like 15 hours per day (to go with Zenitsu's falling asleep habit thing), and basically the only thing I can remember about Zenitsu atm is that he was very desperate for girls near his debut
Apparently I feel like manga Zenitsu (I have not read the manga) but I'm not sure what the differences are so.
Yes. 

Concerned--

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 12, 2021 03:36:57  #7438

Hey guys, look, today is the last day of this century where the date (MM/DD/YY) is comprised of only 2's and 1's. 
12/12/21.
The next time it'll happen will be in 2112. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 12, 2021 10:59:30  #7439

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Hey guys, look, today is the last day of this century where the date (MM/DD/YY) is comprised of only 2's and 1's. 
12/12/21.

-Galaxian-

Wait but what about next year? for example, 12/12/22 is still comprised of only 2s and 1s
also for this year, wouldn't 12/21/21 work as well?

also I've never watched/read Demon Slayer, so I can't comment on the Zenitsu thing, sorry

Last edited by autumnlibrarian16 (December 12, 2021 11:02:25)

Autumn (she/her)
I do promise I check up on this place occasionally

December 14, 2021 00:47:08  #7440

autumnlibrarian16 wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

12/12/21.

-Galaxian-

Wait but what about next year? for example, 12/12/22 is still comprised of only 2s and 1s
also for this year, wouldn't 12/21/21 work as well?

also I've never watched/read Demon Slayer, so I can't comment on the Zenitsu thing, sorry

You know, the funny thing is that at like 3 A.M. my mind reminded me of that, but I was too lazy to get up and correct the post lol xD I may or may not be dumb
So yeah I meant 12/21/21,,, also I failed at communicating what I meant. It's kinda specific. So I meant that each part (MM, DD, YY) are made of 1's and 2's. I'm looking forward to 02/22/22 because I love 2's xD but anyways, it's not that important. Just kinda a way to think of each day as special for me, I guess.

It's okay xD, it's not important. Thanks for responding and pointing out the fallacies in whatever the heck I was posting at the time xD.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera