GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2021 17:37:39  #7231

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

This video started off with me saying "Why are you venting your troubles to Moriarty" and ended in the same note except with past tense and some additional additions, like "What the heck,,,"

Don't worry Lancelot, Bedivere has bandages.
Bandages for bruises from being rammed by a shield repeatedly,,, ig.
Emotional bandages for Mash though, after this ordeal? Idk about that. Will have to ask Bedi.

The bad thing is that ever since I saw Lancelot's costume thing I just kept thinking about Echo's drawing of Alois for Halloween this year
And no, this isn't an art challenge. I think just Lancelot being cursed by Moriarty is fine. Like, fine. Please do not add to it. If you add to it, I have no responsibility whatsoever. This is a disclaimer.

Anyways watching this video actually started off on a good note because I was like "Hey Lancelot cares about something other than going after married women" and "Hey time to change perspective on him, 'Mash'" and then it turned to "Oh yeah I can see why Mash sees him like she does" and "Bruh"

Idk, Lancelot should feel free to dress how he wants, but I'm also going to get my eyes some insurance if he ever comes to my Chaldea.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 00:08:24  #7232

I am in the process of slowly but surely perishing under APUSH (which is, btw, the only class I still have "this week"...which is due in 53 minutes. Yeah I'm screwed) but my interpretation of "All men are created equal" with all its current controversies and views of hypocrisy is that Jefferson was really fired up on brainstorming how to write and decided to put the most dramatic-sounding thing on paper, which is 100% relatable at the very least btw, Jefferson if I'm right give me a sign or something

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 00:14:03  #7233

I love how in that one Barbary pirate painting there's a guy in the relative center who's looking back at the pirates like "yeah guess this is my life now"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 00:14:57  #7234

Also I mistook one guy's hair for his mouth and chin
Considering how he seems to be dying in the painting, I am very sorry.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 00:23:40  #7235

Being a guy at the Constitutional Convention and other such events in older times must've been hard, like now you just gotta fake a smile (if you need to fake one) for a photo but imagine having to fake a smile for like 9 hours while a painter painted you and a bunch of other dudes, half of which you probably don't even like

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 00:26:20  #7236

Iirc WoFMB!me didn't like Jefferson very much, lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 00:30:44  #7237

If Hamilton hadn't been, y'know, oomphed by Burr, I'm pretty sure he would've laughed at the Louisiana Purchase
So the question becomes, did he? (did he get oomphed before the Louisiana Purchase)
Some good 'ol old American roasting is always funny

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 00:33:03  #7238

I ate peanut M&Ms and drank lukewarm water right after and now,,, my breath tastes like pepperoni?????
I hope this isn't like some sort of poison effect lol (kidding, ofc)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 09:10:31  #7239

Curse warning in the title but if you guys are anything like me you probably read the title first so oof

I feel like the title embodies the way I greet people on chat when I'm tired lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 12:30:39  #7240

Spanish class feels like special tutoring

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 16:24:38  #7241

Instead of doing homework I am here learning (and laughing at) how it is legal in CO for anyone to be topless in public 
I love this state. Not the recreational marijuana laws though~
That being said, some rights are there to be there, not to be necessarily be exercised. In this case, it was for gender equality, not necessarily for anyone to, like, y'know, go topless in public. Wherever.
People of all genders, I do not necessarily care for most parts of your anatomy, especially many of those included in and near the torso, unless I am looking for art references. 
So, yeah.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 16:33:21  #7242

Vote Stella and the Legal Beagle for Kansas governor in 2022

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 16:37:01  #7243

Starting to feel a lot like Colorado just has many wacky laws
If some other state has it, there's like a 80%-90% chance CO also has it or something.
Bruh moment.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 16:56:43  #7244

Oh lawd he comin'

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 19:09:18  #7245

Spoilers for the Camelot Singularity but also not really? idk. Just in case.

Super Smash Dads

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 21:42:41  #7246

In my usual classes we don't usually share pronouns, but today I think I might have misgendered someone
Like, they were going by a name on a game and when the teacher asked who that name belonged to (as it was different than the one on their Zoom username), they didn't answer verbally (and their answer was on the chat, which the teacher couldn't see due to screensharing), so I said their Zoom username (which requires us to go by our full names on the school system) as a response
It took me 2 seconds to realize that I might have said a deadname and used the incorrect pronouns (btw this person has never spoken in the 9 weeks we've had school so I have never heard what they refer themselves to in either Spanish or English, not that singular "they" is taught in Spanish atm). I did apologize and say "they" instead but idk

I hope that if I'm guessing correctly, this doesn't mean that he/she/they[?] was/were offended, 'cause if he/she/they is/are, I don't think he/she/they can blame me either
Idk uhhh next Wednesday I think I'll PM them to see if I need to apologize.
dsjfisdjfodskrj

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 22:42:43  #7247

Bruh, who goes through the labors of childbirth and then names your new son Seth while referring to your first son's fratricide

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 22:43:33  #7248

"Ah yes, a new son to replace the one who was killed because we didn't teach the first son to not kill his own brother when God likes his brother's offerings more than his"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 22:44:25  #7249

Please, why can't the Bible just say that two people have children?? Why do they need to add a vague summary of how they did it??

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 22:46:18  #7250

I am much less concerned with how many hundreds of years the "first men" lived and much more concerned with whether or not their wives lived the same number of years, because I'm not sure what to think
Like, on one hand? If they didn't live as long as the men then that clearly means the men had many, many, many wives
But if they did live as long as the men, then how many fricking times did they have to go through the processes of pregnancy and childbirth? I don't even wanna vaguely calculate this, I feel so bad for them already

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 22:47:47  #7251

Right now I'm imagining the writers of the Bible rolling a dice to determine how many years after 700 or 800 these guys lived and it's really funny

Random number generator lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 22:59:27  #7252

Turns out I overread, darn it
Ah well. 
I was reading The Book of Genesis (or however one formats the title lol) for AP Lang
Turns out I only had to read like 2 pages. Read like 15 instead. Oof R.I.P.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 23:00:55  #7253

It feels like midnight.
For me, I mean. And my tired eyes.
Lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 2, 2021 23:05:03  #7254

I'm technically asking all the irrelevant questions, but is deception counted as a sin/evil by the Bible? 
Rhetorical for the most part unless someone really wants to answer it.
I mean, I could Google. But I don't really want to.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 3, 2021 00:09:31  #7255

(*watching YouTube subtitles have a stroke in front of me, concerned*) Y'all okay? What happened? Do you need subtitle ambulances?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 3, 2021 13:09:07  #7256

Okay, so I keep needing to think about the tale of Adam and Eve for an AP Lang assignment, but all I can think of is the fact that I made both Fallon and Specter cry in the past when I said bluntly that "I'm going to hell when I die" on the chat
How do you make someone cry (out of negative emotions) on the chat? I ask that but I am still very capable of doing so and I know that

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 3, 2021 13:16:03  #7257

Now that I typed that out, another thought has replaced the other distracting one
"(*in "uwu" language*) God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves?" (and then that repeats because I guess I don't know the rest of the quote lol this is what YouTube recommendations has fostered)

This is mostly because of how we're connecting the tale of Adam and Eve to In Cold Blood, with how Herbert Clutter is kinda like an analogy to God in some ways and he was murdered, so like, yep. Not very abstract comparison.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 3, 2021 13:17:08  #7258

Also YT Recommendations keeps giving me horror songs bruh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 3, 2021 13:21:59  #7259

I only have myself to blame for that since I clicked on this song (depending on the song, I like kinda scary spin-offs of more innocent genres. For instance, this song is made to kinda sound like a song a child would hear)

I really do like this song, though, so I don't really regret it, I think.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

November 3, 2021 15:33:15  #7260

Technically, the name of the first part of In Cold Blood is (kind of) a lie because the last to see the family alive were the murderers, who weren't narrated for the actual act (even if for obvious reasons).

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera