GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2021 01:21:51  #6481

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

"to the beginning" is one of those songs where you can tell whether or not a cover is gonna be good right from the very beginning, which is ironic xD but in a good way.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 23, 2021 02:42:25  #6482

Just because you're guilty doesn't mean you did the crime, but are you guilty if you did the crime? Hmm.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 23, 2021 03:07:52  #6483

I finally somewhat listened to my good senses and looked for an English translation of the manhwa (Aria's its main female protagonist)
Well, it has further accentuated the lesson that "Chinese translations of names are very confusing and unreliable."
Other than Aria's name, I got most of the rest of the names wrong.
Like her stepsister was not Mia, but Mielle.
The male protagonist's name is Asterlope, not...Astol...something.
"Shala" is Sarah lol
The maid I thought was Bailey is Berry (but imo this one I was pretty close on; "Bei li" sounds a lot more like "Bailey" than "Berry" lol)
Oh and I got Annie's name right ig.
I guessed Jessie's but I wasn't sure.
The surnames were even harder so I didn't try, but I did guess "Rose" for "Roscent." Idk what I thought for Vincent but I didn't actually think "Vincent"
I guess I guessed Cain's name correctly.
I did not guess Lane's correctly though.

Aria's name is interesting in its meaning.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 23, 2021 19:24:10  #6484

Bruhhh Bijuu Mike's playing House but I just got the hecking game out of my head
Welp (: it doesn't make my head hurt because it's not First Person Perspective but dangit I'll be getting weird tall shadows in my dreams and peripheral vision again ig

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 23, 2021 19:28:26  #6485

The game is really interesting imo btw, I like it 'cause of all the details it takes into account.
I wanna know what the lore actually is fsjdifksdjof

Like I guess Toby died and that's why Melody's so depressed? But what happened? It's implied that the MC (T-something, I forget her name sorry) and her family knows about it but hmmm
I also wonder what the dad was like. The MC mentions in a journal entry that she doesn't know if his current state is worse than how he was before, which, uh, is certainly interesting, but more concerning than anything else.
And the real final boss? Who was he?
And ig what's up with the doll?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 23, 2021 19:30:17  #6486

I take no accountability for what I say about the game in terms of accuracy btw, my memory sucks and I'm not trying to make excuses lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 23, 2021 19:34:41  #6487

I honestly need to start making more comparisons between myself and others, because rn I suck and even though I don't make that many excuses for it, I still suck and need to improve lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 23, 2021 23:16:09  #6488

FISDJKFDIOK I just figured out what the ending of the AMV actually alludes to and ig Huyao Xiao Hongniang just wants to hurt me more

So the portion where there are mirrors with Susu and Bai Yuechu is not really a popular section of the song from what I recall of the (Chinese) fandom because it seems out of place
But disregarding that (and for me I'm kinda hopeless when it comes to symbolic things sooooo),,, lol

Essentially all the mirrors are the obstacles to him and Susu just being normal? Like, a normal couple. It's all the people and spirits who want Honghong and Dongfang Yuechu back and just want the two of them to disappear. Bai Yuechu breaks through all of them, and it's painful (since it's glass), but he endures it--until at the last mirror, he reaches for Susu, thinking he'll finally be able to accomplish their dreams.
The end where the mirror breaks but he doesn't find her is where he starts falling into a void. I interpret this now as him losing the meaning for his life and sinking into despair, but then Susu reaches out for him again.
It foreshadows the plot of the arc pretty well. I hope it also foreshadows the end of their character arcs--with less pain and more happiness, please.

I will draw that hugging scene someday, sometime. fjsdifkjsdiof

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 24, 2021 02:59:30  #6489

Sorry for shouting, but
IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR PEOPLE TO NOT SHOOT FIREWORKS OUTSIDE AT 2 IN THE MORNING EVERY DAY???

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 24, 2021 03:18:33  #6490

Right, now it's fireworks at 2:16 A.M.
Great.
A hurrah to civility and self-discipline.
Listen, if this were China and I heard fireworks, I wouldn't be saying this. But this is America, and if someone did die and this is carrying a tradition to the U.S., I do apologize. But I doubt it, mostly because it happens every day from 2 A.M. to 3 A.M.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 18:50:55  #6491

CYXY3000H is about to conclude and uh. Questionable decision, gotta say.
There are so many plot points left dangling that it's not even funny.
I hope this isn't because the donghua is coming out because if that's the case, then the donghua will have to do a lotta work.

The ending is also something that probably is gonna bring controversy on Yaoyao's character lol, and honestly she doesn't need any more of that.

Apparently the real ending is going to be in a "side story" which is such a bruh moment. But anyways, if Li's not a groomsman...

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 22:04:38  #6492

I will summon Karna someday, so I can see Ashwatthama and him be bros

KARUNA JA NE KA????

Yelling Karna's name is becoming a real trend, huh.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 22:12:00  #6493

Arjuna: (*threatens to fight Karna and basically insults Ashwatthama passive-aggressively in his dialogue*)
Me: Come to my Chaldea so we can throw hands (: boy (:

I am weirdly protective of Ashwatthama 
Karna too ig.
Tbh I'm not always sure why I like Karna so much, but anyone who's a friend of Karna is a friend of mine. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 22:14:21  #6494

@Ashwatthama - Come have milk owo, we have three gallons of it here.
(Unless you don't like low fat milk,,,)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 22:55:34  #6495

My favorite scene in the event has gotta be

Ushiwakamaru and Zhuge Liang scheming against Medb
Alex and Yan Qing are there too (they were kinda helping at first), which tops it off
Friendships are so great lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 23:28:11  #6496

I found official art of an AgK! AU (with happiness in it) and--(*deep breath*)
First for Night Raid

(because we all know my heart was filled with way too many emotions when it saw Run in the Jaegers one)
Seems like everyone's either in school, in love, or at the beach huh
Akame's so cute though lol. Same goes for Mine and Tatsumi as a couple fjsduifsjdfuio
Where is Najenda (:
Also Lubbock looks handsome lol awwww is he Run's student or someone?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 23:34:21  #6497

Ah yes Galaxian rants mindlessly because Run is here
Actually I'll try to keep that for last lol. Can't be seen as being out of control in that way when I said on a personality test that I can somewhat control my emotions
First off, I can't tell what Esdeath is doing. Is she a teacher? I hope she has morals here.
Wave and Kurome are being lovey-dovey dorks and I love them.
Awww is Seryu shouting "PEACE" while playing volleyball? I hope she has morals too. Actual morals. And I hope she's happy here.
For some reason I think Bols is driving a tractor at a pumpkin farm fsjdifsdjfod yes, weirdly specific, I know. But like??? Him carving pumpkins with his wife and daughter?
To put the happy mood off for a second, I hope the death penalty exists where they live so people like those in Wild Hunt can--(*makes vague head-chopping gesture*) Listen, morals are one thing, but the happiness of Bols, his family, Run, and Run's students are entirely priority over "morals."

The other thought I have for Bols is that he's a janitor at a baseball game xD weirdly specific but also weird in general.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 23:42:12  #6498

Alright I can yell about Run now
Words cannot express the sheer amount of happiness and joy I got just from seeing him. Lol I know it seems way too overdramatic but honestly this holds true for all of my most favorite characters (: dork I am (in my own definition of dork)
I'm not usually a fan of glasses (because imo he looks better without them) but honestly it really helps set in the vibe in here imo.
I know I'm excited about almost nothing but like??? Scarf?? Winter outfit??? Passion??? Yes.
I honestly can't tell if he's being a principal speaking at an assembly or "just" a teacher because he really seems passionate about what he's saying.
I guess I'm really emotional about his pose since it reminds me of CC!Hitan, who might be closest to Run in terms of how passionate he is about his ideologies.
The glasses glint is reminding me of Sheele though xD reminding me of that one random-as-heck ship between Sheele and Run xD (btw where was Sheele >:'( )

Btw this post is filtered; if I let loose and didn't care about thinking the post would be more "EEEEEEEEEEEE RUN, RUN, RUN HAPPY I'M HAPPY SFDIOKUSDJKOFFIO"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 23:46:13  #6499

It's kinda weird but I think of Run like he's Hitan's older brother xD they're clearly different but if you look at them closely there are parts that seem so similar they could almost match, but you can't tell what those parts really are even if you try hard. Maybe if you try harder. 
Weird thing is that Hitan looks like a teenager and Run can look very feminine/young as well, and then you note their ages (22 and 23) xD
And ig if I thought about Li he'd probably seem like Hitan's friend. Not because of appearance differences, it's just the vibe.
I wonder if Run had siblings. I never got that vibe from him (even though he was a good friend); I mostly felt like he was a single child, or an orphan (and so never got to know his parents/siblings)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 23:49:16  #6500

Fun fact: Kaori was actually redesigned (in terms of appearance) around the time I got attached to Run (A.K.A. watched AgK!)
I guess you can kinda see it in the lower part of his hairstyle, but nothing else was really impacted xD
And Kaori and Hitan weren't connected until, like, last year.
Fun fact, it was 'cause I remembered the first fun fact of the post.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 25, 2021 23:51:07  #6501

No, ^that doesn't mean I blame Run for Kaori happening to be the host of Akuma in GGaD
I'd sooner blame myself instead of Run even if it wasn't my fault, though it is.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:01:33  #6502

Time to draw fanart that I'll regret
Honestly why am I doing this? I am literally in a drawing phase lol and can't even do my own characters any justice atm

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:19:50  #6503

It's kinda funny because every time I say "Take your time," the percentage of how much I mean it usually varies from 0% to 80%, 60%-70% being the norm on the average day.
0% is when I've waited too long and am just being sarcastic.
100% does exist but at this point I can't be sure if it actually ever did

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:21:28  #6504

I need to find a character who doesn't belong to me but who also has an extreme amount of patience and then favorite them so I can learn some patience.
Seems impractical and unrealistic.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:22:00  #6505

I honestly could learn from the A.A. but I'm not particularly inclined to be a student to someone who might kill me if I showcase how much I did not learn

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:24:07  #6506

Bruh Bai Qi killed a million people??? I did not know of that number,,, please don't tell me it was during that one night ambush that most of that number was achieved. Please.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:28:34  #6507

It's weird how lenient I am towards Lanling Wang huh
Like his actual historical counterpart. 
I am very aware that he killed people.
I think it might be how his end was. It was pitiful, not to mention it parallels the actions of some people in modern times--those who foolishly act on jealousy and stupidity.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:30:18  #6508

Bai Qi's story is tragic in its own right, though.
I think I might be willing to be a little lenient on how many deaths he caused.
I mean, it's Ancient China. Wars, wars, wars.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:33:18  #6509

Ah yes. Bai Qi meat.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

July 26, 2021 00:36:07  #6510