GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2021 21:41:27  #5791

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

This is a video that basically symbolizes my view of others when they try to scare me

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 1, 2021 23:49:40  #5792

Being called sexist towards a gender when you are of that gender 😔

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 1, 2021 23:55:20  #5793

Tbh I've been realizing my philosophies towards gender have literally been there since birth. It's just been an idea of developing the philosophy that for the most part, people have the right to have their preferences (the philosophy of how I should interpret those preferences, lol, not really realizing that right. That's been there for a long time too). 
I dunno, kinda weird lol, but I think I'll be sticking to that particular philosophy for a very long time, unless the basis behind the philosophy is literally torn apart and trashed due to logical reasons. But that's about as likely as me deciding to actually believe in any god. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 1, 2021 23:56:11  #5794

Lol there's a bit for that that I'll need to talk about on the roleplaying thread, and not this one. I'll hop over to there.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:17:14  #5795

It's one thing to have internet die every half hour and to have internet die every half minute
Me: (*types one compound-complex coherent sentence*)
Internet: WOOOSH

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:23:40  #5796

I am about to throw hands with my wifi

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:29:06  #5797

I dislike summer the most out of all the seasons. Mostly 'cause I have no AC. And windows open mean a lot of noise lol.
And it also means I don't want to go outside 98% of the time. (:
Lol yesterday I went out and my gods lol help

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:31:40  #5798

You guys don't get how ANNOYING it is to read comments made by people of your ethnicity going, 5 days after the latest manhua update, "Update!" "If you don't update I'm shipping knives to your residence!" "Frick you!" Y'ALL TRY DRAWING AND MAKING A STORY THAT'S COHERENT AND MAKING THAT STORY APPEALING TO AN AUDIENCE AND STILL QUALITY. Y'ALL TRY IT. IF YOU CAN DO IT, THEN GO MAKE YOUR OWN MANHUA. OTHERWISE, SHUT IT. SHUT.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:33:42  #5799

What makes it worse is that in China it's basically Labor Day (idk which day it is but I know it's around this time), which means the authors HAVE DESIGNATED TIME OFF. AND STILL THEIR DISGUSTING READERS GO, "UPDATE OR ELSE." 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:34:32  #5800

Oh hey it's Labor Day in China too! That's cool xD

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

May 2, 2021 00:36:35  #5801

It's not like the readers don't know either. Unlike me, most of them are in China. And they're also accessing a free version. The authors are actually selling the manhua online for a living. So consecutively, the freaking readers are complaining about manhua that 1) is free, 2) is updated like once every week, as compared to comics in other countries that are usually updated once per MONTH, 3) is being slightly lagged atm because of an official holiday that lets the authors take a break, and I just JIOFJDOFISJFOISJFIO

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:43:11  #5802

Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou did get updated btw, and it seems like there's either gonna be excessive drama or the series is ending
It's getting a donghua for real btw, I searched it up and :0
Lol not like I'll get to watch it though, I still haven't finished the Lord El-Melloi II Case Files or Violet Evergarden or Kimetsu no Yaiba and I'm not able to watch Huyao Xiao Hongniang's new episodes either so
Anyways Li hasn't died yet lol if he dies everyone who reads the homethread will know so yeah it's pretty obvious from my somewhat calm demeanor talking about this that he is alive but not that well

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:47:13  #5803

Lol me here being like "I want the climax to come, so I can see the aftermath and a wedding and Li being there in his own body with his own soul" but at the same time it's like "Lol what if Li's dead, Yaoyao's gone, and Windsky's corrupted" and it's like "Well if that happens it's just a matter of my despair coming sooner or later"
Jifeng Zhiyin needs to cut the heck out of flirting with Yaoyao, I can only ignore so much

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:48:00  #5804

Lol thinking about it, there hasn't been a tragic ending of a Chinese story that I've seen before, so if Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou ends in tragedy that'll be a first
I guess it'll need to work for a happy ending though lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:49:51  #5805

If I praise my hair more will it stop making me have to brush it an hour a day despite being straight hair (mostly)

That's like me asking "If I praise my face more will it stop looking ugly" lol no I just don't wanna brush it (the hair) for an hour each day

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:54:12  #5806

A positive thing on my hair, though, lol, is now the bangs have grown out and I look less like Wiley and more like Galaxian. And considering that I am Galaxian, that is a very good thing.
The bangs look splendid. I am the master of cutting bangs. I'm actually pretty good at cutting hair simply tbh, I also trimmed my hair and that looks good. It's grown out again though lol and I probably need to trim again oof
Okay but I keep saying "Oh my gods my bangs look good" because when I'd just cut it, my bangs were kinda sticking up erratically. And I had a video call with my entire family that day. I showed up (for once) and my aunt and uncle were immediately like, "(Galaxian)'s hair...??" 
And I know they didn't mean anything but xD I just keep hearing things from them about appearance and stuff, and not more important things, like my personality, friends, future outlook, mindset, stuff like that. And generally while I don't necessarily think less of them for immediately zeroing in on my hair (it wasn't even that bad btw, it was just like that one gravity-defying tuft), I don't really appreciate it,,, :-P. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:56:22  #5807

Lol my mom said it looked good today too. She thought I'd just cut it. Which goes to show that I look better with fluffy hair.
Speaking of which, a lot of people IRL say my hair is fluffy lol, it'll be like no one really notices me but the moment they touch my hair they're like "OH MY GOD CAN I HELP YOU BRUSH IT" "THIS IS SO SOFT CAN I BRAID IT" lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 00:58:44  #5808

Oh btw as soon as I have a mask on it seems no one can recognize me
I had the horrible luck of nearly running directly into a teacher I don't respect for reasons I will argue are reasonable yesterday, but since I'm a good child and cover my nose and mouth and chin with the mask, she didn't recognize me. 
And there were a lot of kids who I knew who didn't recognize me too, though I'm not sure if that's actually they didn't recognize me or didn't care to show it. Usually I can tell the difference, though.
My friend recognized me though lol, and that's what matters.
My face is iconic for the nose and cheeks btw lol, otherwise I look bland as heck

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 01:19:18  #5809

Internet issues are no longer being haha funny moments

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 02:28:42  #5810

What part of me talking implies that I will be successfully marketed to lol
But anyways the agent was nice and internet issues are now fixed so yay
Now I do homework,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 02:39:29  #5811

1 A.M. severe fears of losing loved ones initiate heck yeah

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 02:58:55  #5812

I need to stop crying whenever I hear just about any story
At this point, someone could tell me a story about anything and I would cry
The other day my mom was watching a movie and there was this girl crying and I burst into tears while passing by on my way upstairs. 0 context whatsoever, 1 second reaction time
The problem was I didn't even know why I was crying so it was just my eyes fountaining out tears while I laughed and choked on stuff in my throat

And then my mom cried as well, also for no reason other than that I was crying. And because she found it funny.
It's hereditary. xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 12:00:28  #5813

Lol me being a good child and asking my mom if she wants to watch a video that made me cry.... Lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 12:12:46  #5814

Y'know, it kinda annoys me when someone doesn't respond to a message
I mean, it's okay if I said something controversial (which I do too often lol) or if I had a long message and they need time to respond, but when it's a short message, it just seems weird lol, like I'm being ignored or smthn, while they're still online and responding to other messages and stuff.
I guess it might be just the notification having been covered and them not checking though. I understand it's probably not intentional, but lol it's just me imposing my own standards on others. Still, it makes me feel pretty bad.
And it's kinda worse 'cause I like to say my mind, like "Hey you aren't responding to the chat thread and it's concerning me," or "I know you don't like your messages to go unresponded to, but it's also the same for me, so please respond to my messages :-P" but I can't do that either because I'm afraid that'll exacerbate negative feelings or something like that, so it's better for me to be the one feeling bad than the other way around

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 12:56:00  #5815

I'm pretty sure I keep dreaming about people from here and forgetting lol
Like I have a vague impression of having dreamt about Echo and Specter within the last two nights? But I absolutely cannot remember anything about the dream's content/context/anything in general

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 13:33:37  #5816

Ouch lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 13:42:28  #5817

The reasoning for how OP Kama is kinda annoys me 'cause
Basically her story is she got destroyed by a god who was supposed to to destroy the universe, and so by being destroyed by him, she essentially became the universe
But that doesn't make sense. If swords were meant to kill people, killing an ant doesn't mean the ant becomes a person. Same for Kama's backstory. Just 'cause she was destroyed by someone who was supposed to destroy the universe doesn't mean that that someone can only destroy the universe. Someone who was supposed to crush the earth can crush an ant too
Lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 13:47:22  #5818

He/she really didn't deserve to be destroyed though, I will say that lol. I feel bad for her/him
Rip the pronoun usage there lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 13:53:55  #5819

I JUST REALIZED THAT JEANNE IN THE "LEARNING WITH MANGA" SHOW IS BASICALLY LIKE THE GUY IN THE INCORRECT QUOTE WHO'S LIKE "If I get stabbed, I get to keep the knife, right?" JFIOSJDFIOFJDOSD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 2, 2021 15:45:35  #5820

I'm listening to people in a Chinese school make "graduation speeches," but like??? They've apparently learned Chinese for 13 hours but they can't even make a PPT presentation (written and talking) in Chinese? Like it's purely English, bruh

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera