HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2020 19:02:40  #31

Re: [@Time, Specter, Eliza, etc.] Clocktower Planning/Chat

(*squints*) Sounds like someone just too lazy for the scientific stuff xD
And also, ok, Ignas has purple eyes sure, unnatural, but like, green eyes are rare, sure, but they're very natural xD, so does Elio's side have more natural green eyes or something?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 15, 2020 19:29:27  #32

I'd rather have character appearance and such ahead in my mind instead of genetics.

I like science too, but I don't like it too much when it limits the stuff of where I get to make an attempt of being creative.

But that's also kinda me thinking maybe of the chance that there might be more characters to add to the guild

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 15, 2020 19:33:20  #33

Oh adding onto that. Well Elio has orange eyes, which are unnatural, so maybe they have a higher chance of unnatural eyes?

Why not we put both appearances of Elio and Aereon to figure something out?

Time

June 15, 2020 19:35:59  #34

Actually wait I just checked Elio's appearance and it's just that he's tall, tanned, orange eyes, and brown hair

Time

June 16, 2020 09:54:10  #35

Oh  I'm not criticizing the designs or anything, just pointing out what went through my mind lol. You and Eliza don't need to change the appearances.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 16, 2020 11:11:24  #36

I'm not criticizing too much either, just finding it strange.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2020 13:20:18  #37

I didn't see you criticizing in the first place, I was just thinking of putting appearances (well, future appearances?) ahead of genetics, because we can find our way into making genetics into making sense, but if we establish genetics first, we're limited to a set of appearances, in a way.

We can do some genetics for Elio, Aereon, Ignas, and Ryoo. Can we establish dominant and recessive traits now?

Time

June 16, 2020 16:39:18  #38

For some reason my mind interpreted that as "they're going to have more kids in the future" hsfksjdfjsf

I don't mind lol. Go ahead, I wanna see owo.
Aereon's got the recessive trait for hair color.
Let's not forget that there are co-dominant traits as well.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 16, 2020 17:26:02  #39

bruh momentum. oof. but you never know lol.

definitely. I would assume Ignas has some co dominate traits for his hair. bc it's dark purple, but not really lilac like Aereon's?

Time

June 16, 2020 17:29:06  #40

I can't access Ignas' page rn, but iirc you said he looks kinda like Time with black hair and purple eyes, not purple hair?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2020 17:32:22  #41

It's supposed to be dark purple hair; Time fixed it a while ago.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 16, 2020 17:35:35  #42

I feel like I remember something about genes about not mixing (like a person with brown eyes and another with green eyes doesn't make someone with hazel eyes) but y'all are gonna come at me with the magic explanation again xD
Also my bad, he must've fixed it pretty recently xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2020 17:35:48  #43

no he actually has dark purple hair. I accidentally got an older version of his appearance.

btw thanks for adding tags, I forgot them.

Time

June 16, 2020 17:37:16  #44

Guys oh my gods the three of us are all on at the same time xDDD this is unprecedented for any group chat (3 or more people)!!!!
Oh ok xD
I actually don't know if Spec added them or if it was me but I'ma just say np because I'm too lazy to look later and why not take the glory for myself xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2020 20:36:32  #45

No I'm sure you added them, I saw that you edited the page.

Ok, oops so codominance is when both traits show and incomplete dominance is when there's a blend, right? That would mean Ignas has incomplete dominance with his hair

Time

June 16, 2020 20:41:28  #46

I think incomplete dominance means somewhere in between. I'm not sure but it's likely more linked to the dominant side (e.g. more similar to the dominant side). Would that mean his hair is lighter than we're currently saying? I mean, black is a pretty dominant "color" (welp it's not a color so like yeah)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2020 20:43:13  #47

Honestly I don't remember much about that right now (and I'm not making any effort to recall the knowledge ) but sure that could work out.
Also hello fellow plan chat partners.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 16, 2020 22:14:44  #48

Yeah incomplete dominance as somewhere in between. Like Red flower + white flower = pink flower

Though it's kinda hard. How to get a dark purple out of lilac and brown. Unless one of both of Elio's parents have black hair, making that Elio's brown hair a recessive trait, if black hair is more dominant.

Ig if we wanna know more for the hair, what hair color do you see Aereon's parents having? @specter?

Time

June 16, 2020 22:30:45  #49

Yes I was thinking about the red+white flower example too XD

Well, it's not that hard! Amadeus has black hair, probably implying that his father (and Elio's brother) had a similar trait or general dark hair color runs in the Thaohal family. Kinda unrelated but Martin also has black hair lol.

Aereon's father had blue hair, while her mother had lilac hair. All of Aereon's siblings have hair in shades of purple. Purple, lilac, indigo, and dark lilac.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 16, 2020 22:41:16  #50

Aereon's father's hair is recessive recessive
Jk jk
Oh huh I was thinking about the red white flower example too (more like me three), what I was trying to say is that it isn't a 50-50 split right?
Also like are we gonna talk about why Chronos has half blue hair or like are we going to treat that as a hair mutation? Or did she have fully black hair before deityship?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2020 22:45:06  #51

It sure is huh.

Yep.

Iirc her page says she always had her hair that way. Probably a magic mutation or smthn lol.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 16, 2020 23:48:51  #52

Idk, if Aereon's siblings have different shades of hair that would make her also be incomplete. But just to make it easy why don't we say that Aereon's hair is like her mothers, and make it dominant? Or maybe should it be kinda heterozygous or something?

Last edited by Time (June 16, 2020 23:49:15)

Time

June 17, 2020 00:22:07  #53

Technically if she were incomplete (incomplete dominance) she'd have purple-blue hair, which Aereon do kinda have but the fact her mother had the lilac hair makes it weird. Maybe lilac's the dominant one and the blue's not a weak gene either so her siblings are, like, with incomplete dominance.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 17, 2020 00:24:33  #54

One of her sisters has lilac hair as well so yep that makes sense.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 17, 2020 17:00:49  #55

ooph oof yeah not incomplete dominance she just got lilac dominant hair.

well I guess that would work well with Elio's parent(s) having black hair, and Elio possibly caring over that trait somehow?

Time

June 19, 2020 21:27:27  #56

You guys feel free to continue the discussion, but I'ma interject that Eliza's okay with Kiaane's debut being on here instead of Wikia, which is a relief.
Just tossing these questions here:
1) It'd probably be a private thread, right?
2) Kinda unsure if you guys want to start it or not since iirc the plan was for Aereon and Elio to try to revive them and for Kiaane to like, be there.
3) Since Kiaane wasn't involved in the initial revival wave thing, I was thinking maybe there could be some sort of purpose that came with them or something. The other possibilities could include: Aereon and Elio actually forgot Kiaane's existence . Or they actually tried in the prior wave and they just now realized "oh that dude who can't express human emotions was never here huh let's try again"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 19, 2020 21:33:59  #57

Also I was aware of you guys having a plan for the Clocktower and TMG to at some point be at conflicting ends or something, so I did want to ask too: Will Elio and Aereon learn of Ryoo's existence at some point in the future (probably far future tbh)? How far are y'all in planning for that, if I'm not wrong?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 19, 2020 21:43:05  #58

Ok good. Eliza is following this thread, I believe.

Yeah it'd probably best be private. Since we're only going to be using exclusive OCs.
Either Time or I could start it; I don't mind. If I'm the one to do so then just tell me and I'll try to write up something.

Maybe they do some kind of roll call (Aereon wasn't present to supervise all the revivals) and someone notices that Kiaane isn't present?
I thought another possibility would be Martin asking where Kiaane is and then Elio or Aereon go like "hmmm right they're not here"
I wanna use Martin XD.
In any case, it's likely that they'd attempt the ritual again.

About the conflict, Iirc it was more of a vague idea which we have yet to refine. We can work that out later Ig. But yes, they're *probably* going to find out she's alive at some point.
I dunno exactly when though.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 19, 2020 21:49:56  #59

Kiaane's actual intro could wait a bit, since I do need a character who doesn't belong to you three to possibly interact, but idk, I'll have to communicate more on that later. But yeah, I wanted to specify it'd be a debut, I guess.
Tbh I like the idea of Martin realizing they aren't existent in the guild again yet. It's kinda nice and also kinda sad since like if Martin wasn't there that'd mean they'd probably be forgotten. Big sad, as Time would say.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 19, 2020 22:19:56  #60

1. I guess so yeah
2. Wait wdym exactly? Like, "Why aren't they being revived?" And they're just like "Hi, I've been alive all this time."

Time

Board footera