HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2021 17:56:45  #331

Re: [@Specter] The conversation continues...

"I'm going to find someone else," Galaxian says almost absentmindedly, completely missing over how saying that could sound offensive, like Germaine isn't being helpful or something like that. In truth, he's speaking with a context only he knows, so hopefully what he's saying isn't misunderstood.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 13, 2021 19:43:07  #332

"At least allow me to accompany you until you find that someone else," Germaine requested.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2021 20:28:20  #333

That snaps Galaxian completely back to reality. "Sorry, miss. But no. I don't want you and that someone to meet." His adamant expression is quite severe for that of a seven-year-old child's. "Most certainly not by me knowing that you'll meet because of me."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 08:47:01  #334

She gave a slow and grave nod.
"I respect your decision," she said, trying to keep a level voice, "and I wish you the best of luck with your endeavor. But if anything goes wrong..."
Then Germaine reached for Galaxian's shoulders while looking into his eyes. "...if that happens, don't hesitate to call me. Stay safe, will you? Please. For me. And everyone else who cares about you."

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2021 16:57:45  #335

Galaxian laughs with no humor. "Oh, don't worry. Even if there was a reason for that someone to try anything, they..." He tries for a way to explain it, though in the process he doesn't address anything else she said. "They wouldn't be able to get to all my forms. And they also don't want to. I mean, that'd be unrealistic. And in the same way, I can theoretically also say that this form here won't be leaving...but it's kind of awkward to not leave a farewell, and also I'm not being the best company, so it'd be rude..." He's kind of wandering off by this point, his scarlet eye slightly glazing over. "But I guess I did want to transition to something at some point. Something in particular. Ah well." His words are trailing off in both volume and awareness the more he speaks, but he doesn't seem to be acknowledging it--if he even recognizes it in the first place. He's also breathing harder. Well, none of this is a good sign, that's for sure.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 23, 2021 01:20:10  #336

"But it does not feel right..."
Germaine shook her head. "I do not want to hold you here, even if you can be present somewhere else at the same time. If you have to take care of what's worrying you--please do--then give it all your focus." She smiled a little, just enough to try to be reassuring.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 23, 2021 01:30:05  #337

"You mean I should get all my forms there?" He tries to laugh at that. "I'm not sure about that. But like I said...or did I say it?" he questions himself. "After the farewell you gave and all your considerations, it'd be almost rude not to leave, I think, adding on to other considerations. So..." He tries at a smile in reciprocation. "Thanks. And bye. Sorry for...uh, everything, at this point, I think."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 23, 2021 10:34:07  #338

"No, don't be," she replied, adding another smaller shake of her head. "It has been fun to be with you. I thank you for brightening my day." Germaine paused for a breath. She returned to her normal posture and extended her arm as if for a handshake.
"Well then, good luck. And let's meet again another day, alright?"
That's a more genuine smile.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 24, 2021 03:38:38  #339

"Okay," he agrees, maybe a bit too readily, maybe not. He almost hesitates again before his eye darkens. He tilts his head down to hide it; he does it somewhat well, as the action is timed with him slightly clasping Germaine's hand with his own very cold one--as if he were looking down at her hand to make sure he grasps it. Though, the action is slightly off-put by how he slightly misses anyways. His hand almost entirely slips, in fact. "Let me know if there's anything I can help with before then, Germaine." He pauses again before he closes his eyes and lets his hand slip. "Goodbye," the god says finally. And then he disappears, as if he were never there. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera