HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2020 21:12:00  #31

Re: (@Time, Spec, Tere) Let's murder a deity haha

Oblivion weaved out of the way of  Echos attack to bash her aside, and then turn to Germaine, "Get out of the way." He hissed to her, followed by a quick, powerful kick

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 24, 2020 23:29:50  #32

Echo had fell and rolled, but was able to see the kick being aimed at Germaine. Echo forced a thick ice wall between the two, blocking the kick with the best of her ability, although her magic ice wasn't quite the strongest. The deity was quickly getting up, grabbing the dagger she dropped after being thrown to the side .

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 25, 2020 09:16:01  #33

Germaine staggered backwards to avoid the kick, which was luckily averted by Echo's ice. She noted it left the goddess without her protection.
So, she regained her balance and made her way around.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 25, 2020 11:46:42  #34

"Can you stop blocking each other's attacks?"

Oblivion lashed out his umbraspears again, one firing for Echo's stomach, and the other two rocketing through the ice, aiming for Germaine, or at least where he expected her to be. They were in their bludgeoning forms again.

Time

May 25, 2020 20:45:38  #35

The bludgeon hit Echo, causing her to be thrown and causing her to land on her back, the air knocked out of her. She was a bit dazed for a good moment, but the teen quickly sat up and looked around for her dagger. It was thrown somewhere else, somewhere Echo couldn't see it. Echo felt a slight pinch of panic, but jumped up onto her feet.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 26, 2020 00:17:48  #36

He's got a point, Germaine reasoned. They were countering each other's efforts in a sense (even if not on purpose). It would be better to combine their forces and get to safety.
Germaine hadn't been in a battle like this for... who knows how long. But she felt she was definitely out of practice. Not that one should expect situations this dangerous to happen every day, but still.

If she couldn't reach nor aid Echo directly, at least she wouldn't hinder the goddess.
She charged at Oblivion once more. Her spear, once more in her numb hands, flew towards him straight just as one of the umbraspears slammed into Germaine's back.

She fell forward. There was still energy in her, though, and she lifted her head and arms to stand up once more.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 26, 2020 10:59:52  #37

"Stay down." He threatened Germaine as he used the other umbraspear that missed Germane to try to slam her back down.

The umbraspear that smashed into Echo reformed its end into a speartip, and shot for Echo again.

Time

May 26, 2020 16:51:44  #38

((smh my posts are disappearing apparently))

She probably would have replied with something, but at the moment Germaine was more focused on saving her energy for the confrontation. 
Germaine tried to rush forward to stop the umbraspear going towards Echo. Half-blocking the other one that Oblivion attacked her with was apparently not enough, and it actually managed its purpose.

The umbraspear slammed Germaine facefirst into the ground.
Yet, once more, she struggled to push herself up with her elbows.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 26, 2020 20:45:14  #39

((Bruh moment.))

((I'll kinda just wait for Echo))

Time

May 27, 2020 18:24:31  #40

Echo almost dodged the umbraspear, but it managed to cut through her side, the same one that was nicked earlier. There was now a large gash, blood starting to soak into the light blue hoodie the diety wore. Echo didn't seem to react to the pain, but seeing Germaine being knocked down again was something that caused a reaction.

"Stop it!" Echo yelled, shooting large spikes of ice from the ground, attempting to hit Oblivion. "Stop hurting her!"

Man, the weather was freezing.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 28, 2020 00:16:31  #41

Oblivion weaved and dodged out of the way of the ice spikes. Barly missing him.

He rose his umbraspear again above Germaine, reforming it's shape to the tip of a spear and sending it back down.

As he did this, he stared Echo right in the eyes. But instead of his eyes being filled with his normal gleefulness for pain and insanity, they were serious, and cold, just like their surroundings.

Last edited by Time (May 28, 2020 10:54:56)

Time

May 28, 2020 00:57:15  #42

Germaine took one short breath and pulled herself to the side in order to avoid the speartip. The cold air burned her lungs.

Too late.
Because of the rolling dodge motion she had done, Oblivion's weapon ripped through Germaine's sash and left a cut across her abdomen. She couldn't help but cry out a barely muffled sound.

She had never fought a deity, or a deity-like being. Maybe she couldn't win or hold out for long in the end.  But Echo, Echo could run. She hoped her gaze and face told the goddess the message: I'm saving time for you, just go!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 28, 2020 00:58:06  #43

Echo's breath caught in her throat, staring at Germaine's wound. She saw Germaine's expression, the message clear. Echo slightly shook her head, her eyes wide, pained, and filled with tears of both anger and sadness. A telepathic message was sent directly to Germaine, the sound of Echo's tone was apologetic and almost heartbroken. Echo was heartbroken, she always had been her entire life, but it had finally dripped into the words she sent.

I'm sorry... but this thing... doesn't deserve...

Echo didn't finish, but instead Echo's expression turned from a grimace to a suddenly expressionless and blank face. Her eyes lifted back up to Oblivion, as blank as the ground after a fresh snow fall. It wasn't cold, it wasn't angry, it wasn't sad.

There was absolutely nothing, as if some switch had been flicked. It wasn't right. It was as if whatever emotion the deity felt had been thrown away, forgotten... masked away behind this new blank slate. Whatever child-like nature the teen had been acting with before all this had been tossed to the side as if it never existed in the first place, replaced with a fake calm, eerie and silent. Something about this, something in this whole fight had finally made Echo give up her facade of feeling. Although she had been in fights before, this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Echo's arm shot up, her fingers were red while the tips were turning into a sickening purplish-tinged blue. The ice that shot up at Oblivion was taller, sharper, jagged, and horribly pretty like broken glass.

The frost on Echo's face had thickened into ice. The skin that touched the ice was dreadfully pale and painfully reddened, but there was no telling if Echo felt anything from it. There was no telling if Echo felt anything at all.

Last edited by Echo (May 28, 2020 01:29:25)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 28, 2020 00:58:54  #44

(Oh oof I didn't see Spec's reply, let me edit mine)

(Edit: Fixed it)

Last edited by Echo (May 28, 2020 01:29:47)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 28, 2020 11:03:41  #45

((At first I just saw a little fight but why do I now see a full big explosion anime battle going on))

An edge of a grin slipped on Oblivion's face, "Finally. Something."

His umbraspear by Germaine retracted back into Oblivion, and as the wall of ice-glass was rumbling towards him He created a portal under himself, falling through.

The second portal appeared behind Echo on the ground, followed by Oblivion emerging out of it, with a whirling kick for the head.

Time

May 28, 2020 11:12:48  #46

(*teleports behind you*
nothing personal kid
*kills*)

May 28, 2020 11:46:17  #47

((XD Time,,,))

Frustration grew inside of her. Why didn't Echo just run? It would be the most sensible thing to do. Deity and all, she couldn't keep on trying to fight like that!
More energy had to be spent in not freezing now, and Germaine decided to treat her wounds later. Right now, even a little help would be useful to the goddess. She could do that much.
Light... correct? Her light had been able to counter Oblivion's attacks to some extent.

Germaine stretched out her fist and carefully used the ice around to refract a beam of light and redirect it towards the corrupted deity. She got to her knees.
The spear appeared in her hand once more, the tip starting to glow.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 28, 2020 15:16:34  #48

(Y'all can count on me to make everything dramatic for no reason other than to be dramatic :3 lol) (My dramatic narration is uneeded but still used anyway lol)

(XD)

Echo was hit and fell to the ground, but she made no real reaction from pain, and she didn't make much noise. Swiftly, the deity rolled then jumped back up onto her feet. summoning more ice.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 28, 2020 17:26:17  #49

((Nothing personal kid))

Oblivion backed out of the way just in time to dodge the beam of light, feeling it's singeing heat on his face (assuming it's hot).

He then lashed out a shadow for Germaine, "Didn't I tell you to stay down?"

He turned to the next onslaught of ice and countered by summoning more void portals around him, sending them against the ice to carve holes through it, and therefore keeping him safe from the attack.

Time

May 28, 2020 19:07:24  #50

Germaine disregarded the comment.
Dodging was out of the question now. Her sandaled feet were too cold for comfort. Let's just say her clothing is not quite suited for freezing weather. She thrusted her spear forward to (hopefully) break the shadow.
Her other hand shot at Oblivion once more. Attacking and trying to defend at the same time, huh?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 29, 2020 19:29:32  #51

The shadow slightly dispersed and weakened, but continued to travel on to Germaine.

Oblivion barely dodged again, this time lightly burning his cheek, the light reflecting off the ice and sending it off.

Time

May 30, 2020 19:53:01  #52

Echo noticed the shadow and tried to summon a wall of ice to block it, not really knowing how shadow magic worked or if the ice would help. As well, the deity shot more ice at Oblivion.

(Oof rip idk what to pov)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 31, 2020 13:08:59  #53

((Well then I guess I should do something))

Oblivion ignored the efforts that Echo made to block the attack on Germaine and decided to focus on the deity.

As the more ice roared towards him. He used the same tactic again, using void portals to shield him. But he instead of staying in place, he rushes towards Echo, and when an opening in the ice showed itself, he sent a fist to strike for Echo, placing his strength behind the blow.

Time

May 31, 2020 14:33:34  #54

Assuming that the shadow was blocked, it allowed Germaine to hold out for a bit longer.
There were some things she could do. But the circumstances weren't helping, really. Time for plan B.

Germaine focuses on trying to heal the goddess from a distance, projecting warmth as well. Her own body was glowing a dim yellow. Energy was also sacrificed and offered to Echo. With that, Germaine hoped she would be able to defeat Oblivion. Extra power.
She could only continue doing this for so long, hoping she wasn't attacked for the time being.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 31, 2020 19:16:52  #55

Echo ducked back then tried to aim a punch to Oblivion's neck, ice covering her fist like some kind of ice-gauntlet. Echo did receive the energy and healing, which helped with the pain Echo felt from Oblivion's attacks before. The wound in her side, although not clearly visible, had decreased in pain and became more shallow.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 1, 2020 15:59:45  #56

Echo was able to strike him (assuming it was to be an uppercut) his head shot back, but quickly bounced back by bringing both of his fists down at her.

Time

June 1, 2020 19:05:15  #57

Echo tried to dodge but Oblivion ended up hitting her shoulder. There was a loud cracking sound, and Echo had fell to her knees. Immediately Echo shot out ice to try to move Oblivion away. Echo stood up again but her shoulder looked to be dislocated, and Echo looked to be in a lot of pain, even with Germaine's healing to the side.

Last edited by Echo (June 1, 2020 20:00:46)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 1, 2020 19:49:47  #58

("Time"--greatest anime betrayals)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 1, 2020 20:01:12  #59

(This is why I need to hecking proofread my posts)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 2, 2020 12:34:40  #60

((*gasp* you don't proofread your posts? o.o))

Germaine set her jaw tight and concentrated further.

Would Echo appreciate it if she pulled the pain over to herself? Risky choice...

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera