HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2020 23:00:25  #1

(@Time, Spec, Tere) Let's murder a deity haha

(@Time- Expect Echo to fight back against Oblivion because yea that is how she is)

Echo wasn't sure where she was. It was a forest of some sorts, but Echo didn't know which one, if it was one she usually explored.

She was lost, to put it simply. Echo looked around the clearing she was in, trying to decide where to go, muttering to herself while doing so.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 21, 2020 23:11:27  #2

Re: (@Time, Spec, Tere) Let's murder a deity haha

(I was wondering why you were scared of your pfp and then I saw it)

(I don’t think Tere will show up just yet)

May 22, 2020 00:05:07  #3

((Oh don't worry Oblivion would only like to kill a fighting deity, or at least enjoy it more.))

((Love your pfp though Tere))

Little did Echo know, there was someone else lurking in the place as well. Someone more sinister, someone more... insane.

"You've come to the wrong place... little deity." A voice whispered through the trees, "Or... is it a good thing that you've come here? I don't know. It's certainly good for me, but I don't know about you."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 22, 2020 01:16:10  #4

Echo quickly turned to face the direction of the voice.

"Uhm? Hello?" Echo greeted quietly, starting to looked around again. "S-sorry for intruding in your forest, uh, but..."

Echo was backing up slowly, reaching inside her bag for her dagger. She was guessing that the voice was hinting at some sort of violence to happen since Echo was there, and Echo needed to leave now.

"Uh...I'll leave..."

(:D)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 22, 2020 08:30:03  #5

((I was expecting this to show up in the public threads section, but okay lol))

"Echo?" Germaine peered out of some nearby trees. Having sensed danger and the goddess nearby, she thought it might be wise to help. "Come on, over here! It's not a safe place around."

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 22, 2020 12:41:13  #6

"Oh... come on!" The voice said, "Don't leave, please don't leave, I've just met you..."

A figure was now much noticeable in the shadows.

Time

May 22, 2020 12:49:55  #7

Echo was looking back and forth from Germaine and the figure. Her dagger was noticeable now in her hand. She was slowly backing away towards Germaine and away from the figure.

"I-I'm sorry, but maybe another time?" Echo tried to smile.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 22, 2020 13:10:06  #8

Germaine frowned at the mysterious figure, and motioned for Echo to hurry up.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 22, 2020 13:43:02  #9

"Nah. Why not stay a little?"

A umbraspear of shadow shot out into the light and past the clearing for Germaine, quickly followed by another targeting Echo's abdomen.

Time

May 22, 2020 14:30:20  #10

Echo moved out of the way almost perfectly, only getting nicked by the spear, nothing too bad that would actually hurt Echo.

"H-how about we don't fight?" Echo suggested. "We can be good friends!"

The young deity was now backing away faster, preparing to run. Echo wasn't sure what to do at the moment other than talk and back away. To just find some way to talk out of this situation would be good.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 22, 2020 17:58:26  #11

((Germaine's gonna protect Echo, so find some way to get her away or something if you really wanna do this, idk))

She sidestepped, shooting the umbraspear with a light beam (because by logic, light =/ dark, even though there are exceptions). 
"Just run, get somewhere safe!" Germaine called out to Echo.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 22, 2020 18:16:13  #12

(Okey)

Echo nodded, and ran in a direction that was away from both Germaine and the figure. She wasn't sure where she was going, and the trees and plants all around was making it harder to run, but Echo was running.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 22, 2020 19:51:47  #13

"Hey! Come back!" The figure stepped out into the light, which revealed the owner of the voice, Oblivion.

"Oh well, looks like I'm gonna have to get past you first." He retracted his umbraspears, one of which, the one aimed for Germaine, was smoking and damaged.

He then fired all three of his spears to Germaine again.

Time

May 22, 2020 22:09:24  #14

Germaine's own spear appeared in her hand, and she took on a more alert stance. "You won't pass by so easily," came the sharp reply. 
She swung her weapon to block and protect herself, at the same time emitting more light from her free hand.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 22, 2020 23:33:36  #15

Oblivion curves the umbraspears away from the light and followed up with Oblivion charging towards her in an attempt to tackle her into the ground.

Time

May 23, 2020 00:02:39  #16

That action took Germaine by surprise, yet she tried to react at the last moment by sliding to the left while holding her spear protectively with the point in front of her.
She looked back to see if Echo had made it away safely.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 23, 2020 17:33:57  #17

Oblivion decides to avert his intent of tackling to leaping past the spear and behind her, followed quickly by a sweep to the legs.

Time

May 23, 2020 21:40:34  #18

She tried to step back, but too late. His offensive move caused Germaine to lose her balance and fall.
However, she looked up quickly and rolled aside, scrambling up in the process.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (May 24, 2020 03:19:43)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 23, 2020 23:32:45  #19

Echo is a pretty fast runner, and the trees all around would make it hard to see Echo at all. But, although not in the clearing anymore, Echo won't be quite safe. In fact, Echo is still lost.

Echo slowed down, looking around. She couldn't hear anything at all as the world around her was a sickly quiet, and she had managed to get far. She stood in place, trying to figure out what to do and where to go.

Echo considered running back to help Germaine, but Germaine might get mad because Echo came back. But Germaine might also get hurt, so maybe Echo should go make sure Germaine doesn't get hurt. There was also the possibility that Echo would only get in the way and make things worst.

Without realizing it, Echo was crying because that was the only thing she knew to do. Echo stood in place, a standing target in general, without much wisdom.

Echo was a goddess of tranquility, but nothing was ever calm or peaceful in her life. As well, the quietness of the forest only made Echo feel sick inside.

Echo slowly leaned on a tree, trying to make a choice. No matter what Echo did, the outcomes that Echo came up with would only end with Germaine getting hurt in the process. Nothing Echo was doing felt right...

Echo was turning back to help Germaine. She felt like there was a possible chance that she could help, maybe even stop the fighting long enough for both of them to escape. Echo was starting to lie to herself because she really didn't believe she held the power to have both of them unharmed, but it would be better than Germaine dying. That was the only thing on Echo's mind.

Make sure Germaine doesn't die. Echo wouldn't forgive herself if that happened.

Echo had a plan. A stupid one, but a plan. Freeze absolutely everything in ice and create an ice wall around Oblivion. This would only give them a few moments of time to run, but Echo decided it was better than no time. Echo was already in a terrible mood as one is when they have been attacked, so the world all around was dropping temperature at an alarming rate, possibly around a mile radius.

Really, it was a terrible idea, but Echo wanted to help and she had no other ideas other than to sing Oblivion to sleep, but that would possibly also make Germaine pass out, with there being no guarantee that Oblivion would be affected by a sound-based attack.

Echo realized she had a long way to run back and was still hesitant. Echo decided to climb up a tree and jump from tree to tree, planning a suprise attack at best, hoping that Oblivion couldn't sense her presence. That would absolutely suck.

Echo sent a telepathic message to Germaine, the tone serious but determined:

Suprise ice attack soon. Watch out. Prepare to run.

(I am so sorry for the crappiest, longest POV to ever exist but I have no idea of how to get Echo killed other than that she drains herself of energy trying to help Germaine)

(I am a horrible Narrator lol)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 23, 2020 23:57:05  #20

((Nahh naw it's good and it's fine!))

Oblivion took the time Germaine used to stand up to turn his umbraspears into large bludgeoning weapons and ram them into Germaine.

Time

May 23, 2020 23:59:40  #21

(Galaxian rn is very angry at Oblivion haha)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 24, 2020 01:43:10  #22

((Svdbdifhj))

Just as Germaine was fully standing, and just when the CD was attacking her again... that's when she received the goddess's mental message.
She widened her eyes, reaction speed lowering incredibly.
"Echo, no!" Germaine cried out loud.
The umbraspears hit her full on. She got thrown backwards against a tree like a doll, spear flying to the side.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 24, 2020 01:44:31  #23

(Galaxian's anger increasing)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 24, 2020 07:12:17  #24

The moment when Germaine hit the tree? That's what Echo first saw. It was as if time slowed down, her eyes widening.

Whatever rationality Echo had, whatever control Echo had over herself, it slipped away.

Screw whatever plan, Echo's mind decided. This being, this thing didn't deserve whatever mercy Echo had the ability to grant. It hurt Germaine. This thing needed to go away.

Echo, now fueled by reckless emotions, was charging at Oblivion, ice coming up from the ground all around. Echo had her dagger out, her arm pulled back to strike, aimed to hurt instead of defend. Echo ignored whatever feeling she had that screamed at her "This isn't right!", that screamed  "You aren't supposed to kill!" because Echo didn't care what was right or wrong at the moment. She only cared about removing the piece that was taking up space and hurting her and Germaine.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 24, 2020 11:56:35  #25

Oblivion, who was previously grinning before while battling Germaine, wasn't grinning his signature grin anymore. He seemed much more serious, quieter.  

He assumed a low stance, dragging one of his fists back, powering for a blow. His umbrasprears returned to his body and fizzled away, as shadow and void started to concentrate around his fist.

She was definitely full of reckless emotions, he could see it. See it in her eyes, her face. He could almost sense the hate. The anger inside her. The conflict. After seeing so many faces filled with emotion before they were killed, it had gotten easy to read them. Look at her body. How she's holding that blade. It creates so many openings. So many targets. Only one filled with such emotion would let that happen.

Now, comes the tough decision, whether to make it quick? Or play for a little bit?

Either way, Oblivion stays his ground as she quickly advances.

Time

May 24, 2020 12:58:46  #26

She lay against the tree, dazed for a moment. Yet she managed to focus on Echo.
Germaine jumped up and lunged to the space separating the two deities (though closer to the CD). Her spear flew straight towards Oblivion from where it had fallen before. Her only choice, though she, was to incapacitate or at least damage him before Echo actually got to attack. The goddess might be less hurt that way. If only she had heeded Germaine's words...
Well, with that in mind and disregarding personal safety, she gathered light in her hands and struck against Oblivion.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 24, 2020 14:36:37  #27

((Bruh It's taking me some time to understand your post am I dumb))

Oblivion heard the spear coming and ducked out of the way. And as Germaine struck against him with her hands. He blocked it by throwing his void-imbued fist against her. He needed to get rid of her.

"Get out of the way." He hissed. Too bad he had to use his void fist on combating her attack.

Time

May 24, 2020 15:35:50  #28

The spear returned to its necklace charm form before it hit Germaine.

She, well, had never been practiced in using or countering void. It swallowed up her light and burned her fists. Even the wraps around her arms disintegrated.
A little hurt wince was all she did as a reaction though, before painfully lighting up her fists once more.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 24, 2020 18:10:22  #29

Echo had to stop so she wouldn't run into Germaine, and she quickly slid to the left, trying to get behind Oblivion to attack instead.

Echo looked over at Germaine and yelled, "Move! You need to move so you won't get hurt!"

The small deity lunged foward again, aiming at Oblivion's side, near his back.

Remove it, remove it, remove it, remove it, remove it-

Ice was starting to form all around on the trees and ground; frost was starting to cover Echo's skin on her face and hands. Echo wasn't controlling her emotions or her abilities as her mind was focused on removing Oblivion, so the temperature had dropped around to 10° F and was increasingly dropping as time moved foward.

(I have no idea what to POV so hope this is good)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 24, 2020 18:16:18  #30

Well, the fact that now Germaine had to spend her own energy in order to not freeze was actually problematic. And she knew that it was a battle with two deities involved now, something that her level couldn't compare to. But she just couldn't leave Echo there. She was compelled to protect the goddess.
If she failed to do so, or at least help her out some, then it would mean that all her efforts up to that point had been for naught.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera