HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2022 14:59:46  #691

Re: "We don't know what to name this" - Chat thread for Time and Galaxian

That's okay, I understand that you have things to do. Thanks for letting me know regardless!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 28, 2022 20:56:09  #692

Boom it's out. It's a bit late, but it's out.

I did think up of a few ideas myself, but I'll keep them to myself for now. Though it might frame Lydia's personality for at least a bit of the interaction.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 29, 2022 15:32:49  #693

Thanks!
Today's my work submission day of the week, so I might be a little bit late responding to it. Sorry.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 29, 2022 20:31:56  #694

Oh no prob

I can give you a reminder if need be

Time

August 30, 2022 10:27:43  #695

Alright, I'll try not to rely on that though. Thanks (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2022 00:46:49  #696

Bing bang boom look about
It's your first reminder, so check it out

Time

August 31, 2022 00:53:07  #697

Hi, I dunno if you saw it already, but my response to the thread got delayed due to the site getting blocked. I'll be posting it in a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2022 01:02:28  #698

Oh, sorry, thanks for the reminder! I actually didn't need it this time  I got the POV ready and then got pwned by my school's filter the literal minute I tried to send it out. The timing was kinda funny, actually.
Thanks again for agreeing to the thread; I'm really looking forward to it :D!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2022 01:05:08  #699

Nah nah nah don't talk like that. No need to say sorry for the inconvenience. We're just doing stuff for fun and we all friends!

Time

August 31, 2022 01:13:23  #700

Aww. Or maybe I should stop saying aww. (But what if I just want to? xD?) I do wanna be reliable in responding, though, or at least be better at communicating. I'll try to sound less formal if I say that again though. 
But hey! Nice Little Group! And it's expanding! Pretty nice development imo. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2022 01:14:18  #701

This also isn't related at all, and it's just my brain at midnight jumping tangents, but I wanted to say that if it isn't obvious already, I am very interested in Ignas and would love to see more on him from you including his face, 'cause rn I just draw him as an iguana and that's 'bout it.

-Galaxian-

Edit: I guess I could pretend it's related to Skribbl.io but it's really not, it's just a random thing lol sorry

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2022 15:54:12  #702

Yeah. It is growing. That's good. Do you think we should change the name of the site?? (The title not the address or something)

Ngl I was also thinking ot trying to start up another fwrp on here

Last edited by Time (August 31, 2022 15:54:32)

Time

September 1, 2022 01:19:41  #703

Sorry, but why would we change the name of the site?
I'm gonna be honest, I think this forum probably wouldn't be big enough to encompass a second FWRP. Though if we made something highly similar to the Scholastic Forums forum...maybe? I dunno.
Let me know if I can help with setting it up, though! Getting experience on this one was worth it xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 1, 2022 10:47:57  #704

Oh to like, Nice Little Group . If we were to change the name.

For me, I think it could. Plus, any fwrp that goes off this site instantly dies. Keeping it centralized could be better. I think that this site could handle being somewhat being like the scholastic forums if we could turn it into it a little, which shouldn't be too much work.

Or do you mean something else, like there wouldn't be enough people to sustain it?

Time

September 2, 2022 00:58:24  #705

I dunno, I'd vote no if that were a poll. I feel like it's just a friendship title rather than a website name. Though, I don't mean to say that to shoot your opinion down. 

I think it's less a matter of an RP (of any kind) dying because it isn't based here and more a matter of reliability from the people who join. But I do think it'd be a hassle for people to go in between. And uh, I'd probably feel jealous if I didn't join, so that's unhealthy, lol.
I've thought about it, and you're also right on it being easy to transition this forum. But I feel like if I were to make that change on behalf of everyone else, we'd have to call a vote and make sure everyone who's active on the forum agrees with the change. And also, an idea pitch from you would be necessary, too, I believe.
As for your question, I wasn't thinking about that when I made that post. I think that any number of people, as long as they're dedicated enough, could sustain a FWRP (or a roleplay of any kind). But that's just my perspective. Again, if you want to see how many people would be interested, you'd probably have to pitch your idea. :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 2, 2022 01:24:46  #706

Nah its fine. Plus it's just a name. If I were to do it, I'd feel a offnaming this place something else. That's what I noticed when writing out the previous  post.

Yeah, ofc. Forum wide changes require forum wide votes. I'll sit on the thought for a while before I throw out an idea pitch. Plus I'd like to get maybe a plot idea for ggad and some new characters out for GGaD before doing anything else. So that might take some time.

Last edited by Time (September 2, 2022 01:25:20)

Time

September 2, 2022 01:27:00  #707

The thing is, I'd have no idea what to call this place other than GGaD if we did add that FWRP. I suppose I'll sit on that too.

Good to know. Good luck if you need it!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 4, 2022 02:26:28  #708

Oh, also I realized I meant to answer something but forgot to do:

For Ignas, I'll look to maybe use him more. As for me drawing him more, I think those old drawings of him might be all that is avaliable for a while since when I draw, I do it based off of how I am feeling and my inspiration. That's why some characters I have don't have or just have only very small amounts of art around by me. I just don't currently have that creative spark for drawing them at the moment.

It's also the reason why most of my recent drawings have been my own characters separate from ģgad. I've just been feeling to draw them more.

Time

September 4, 2022 02:27:22  #709

Imb going to repost this on my Homethread bc I think it’s a good talking topic/info on me

Last edited by Time (September 5, 2022 01:33:45)

Time

September 5, 2022 01:00:34  #710

I looked through your old art thread/image history (and your current one) and didn't find any Ignas depictions, so are you implying I should break into your house as a little gremlin for that Ignas content, or are you gonna provide it to me? (:?
jk btw, please don't security-proof your house

That's an interesting tidbit. I'm like that for writing, except the issue is much worse lol. For art, I'm almost surprisingly not like that, and it's always more of a skill issue.
Also, obviously, just do what you want. If you want to use Ignas more, use him more. If you wanna write him, write him. And if you want to draw him, you can do that too. But for me, it's just a nice thing to be able to see what he looks like in canon so that I can completely disregard it like I do for Time or something lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 5, 2022 01:42:23  #711

This is absolutely absurd. I was so sure I've shared art of Ignas before, including other things. Maybe it was on the wiki or something

Time

September 5, 2022 02:29:28  #712

"This is absolutely absurd" is a real dramatic way of saying it, but it's funny so no complaints here xD.
Nope. If you did, you deleted it, and I never saw it to begin with. I think.
I even checked your homethread :DD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 5, 2022 16:30:13  #713

I don't ever delete posts unless if it's a duplicate or something of the sort.

This is quite odd I do say

Time

September 6, 2022 00:50:07  #714

Yeah, maybe some stuff didn't transfer over? It's 100 percent possible, especially since we didn't stick around after UCP hit to find out what stuff specifically got lost in the transition process.
But currently I still don't think I've ever seen Ignas art. Maybe I missed it?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 6, 2022 01:05:06  #715

Well if it was on here, i don't remember uploading it on that post images thing. Though I feel like I don't remember a lot of things.

Maybe I'll go on a search at some point

Last edited by Time (September 6, 2022 01:05:50)

Time

September 6, 2022 01:10:44  #716

I don't think it was here. It's harder to search for things here, but you only have one art thread, so.
Good luck if you do go search, though I'm gonna guess you're busy so please don't feel like you ought to or anything. I can always just draw him as a iguana with hair, that's peak character design imo

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 20, 2022 00:55:21  #717

Hey I'm here to bother you again lol
This isn't gonna be a coherent post at all, but I just wanted to express some interest on Alethea! I haven't actually seen how she acts yet, but from her form, I think I see some potential for her character being juxtaposed with that of Hitan. I can definitely see the ideas of purity/innocence put into her character, and coupled with her abilities/her eyes being grey (plus her past), I think it might be interesting if they encounter each other, or maybe if they have some vague shared past (depending on her chronology) that can swerve back in the present. Whenever that is, since lol, I'm writing this when I can't really partake in new threads.

And to blather on, another idea would be with Rai. I think you can probably see me play a lot with the idea of truth with him, and their names are honestly just...opposites, lol. This is less direct than what I said about Hitan, but hey, just wanted to put it out there. I think that in general, just speaking in terms of ideas, my characters probably meld well with what you might be trying to do with her. But I dunno, I'm just trying to reach out more lol.
I'll probably back out anyways, but I did want to put this out here. Thanks for reading this if you find it lol

-Galaxian-

Edit: Also wanted to say that I do know that you're trying to put in less of a planning component in your plot and all that, so if we do go anywhere with this, I'll try not to be over-imposing with any relationship that might be formed. And anyways, I know this might not work out at all, since all of what I'm saying is just theoretical character dev, half of it being on a character I don't know. But I did think that it'd be unwise to just spontaneously improvise this on the spot, if I were to ever have the ability to do that. So yeah! Sorry again lol.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 20, 2022 14:31:17  #718

Alright alright cool. I take it that you decided to not play along and look into things?

I don't mind her having connections and stuff, but tbh I'm still trying to think how I should exactly handle her in relation with others

Time

September 21, 2022 01:20:03  #719

I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think I need to click into those spoilers to get a general gist of what she might be about xD. You talked about her and Arcan on your ideas thread not very long ago lol, and also I specialize partially in suspicious characters (as well as ones who actually aren't suspicious but might seem that way). Plus I'm taking Lit this year, so I'm somewhat in the habit of looking for character archetypes. C'mon, m'dude xD, I'm not that bad at guessing, am I?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 21, 2022 01:30:55  #720

Awh. Ok. That's fine. That means I still have a chance to toss it up on you!

I'd figure you'd be suspicious of her nonetheless.

Time

Board footera