GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2020 19:53:28  #511

Re: "We don't know what to name this" - Chat thread for Time and Galaxian

what does it or not

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 17, 2020 20:33:01  #512

Do or do not, there is no try

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 17, 2020 23:35:59  #513

oof I mean what makes sense, exactly?

Time

October 18, 2020 00:06:49  #514

That. Mhm

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 18, 2020 11:26:19  #515

ok ok then sure

Time

October 18, 2020 20:36:45  #516

uwu

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 18, 2020 21:27:31  #517

yes

Time

October 19, 2020 01:53:04  #518

uwu

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 19, 2020 10:41:43  #519

woah no

-Galaxian-

Time

October 19, 2020 12:50:46  #520

Did you just steal my identity >

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 19, 2020 20:10:50  #521

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

uwu

it was just "uwu" nothing else

Time

October 19, 2020 20:45:17  #522

What else needed to be there? I don't particularly need to claim I said uwu since if someone gets offended by "uwu" I'd presume the issue isn't on my end xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 31, 2020 01:20:24  #523

You're probably not gonna see this but I'm glad you're being more expressive on here and other forum-related places (since those are what I can see) :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 31, 2020 13:47:30  #524

There is no "-Galaxian-"

Am I?

Time

October 31, 2020 13:51:38  #525

I mean that's my perspective xD that you're more so towards friends at least

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 1, 2020 01:53:10  #526

Well, that's good to hear, I think.

Time

November 2, 2020 14:14:55  #527

I feel awkward now xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2020 20:07:27  #528

uh huh

Time

November 2, 2020 20:28:34  #529

:'P

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 3, 2020 18:56:52  #530

yuh huh

Time

March 21, 2021 02:03:20  #531

Specter told me that you were interested in doing the pirate crew roleplay thread thing. I was wondering if you had any ideas what they could be doing?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 12:04:05  #532

No, I don't really have any ideas, I'm just ready for anything, tbh. I don't know too much about your characters so I can't really put anything out.

Maybe could it be them meeting up? To do something? I know that you and Spec's character had a little bit of interaction.

Like, either some pirate stuff or some chilling out. idk

Time

March 21, 2021 12:06:01  #533

I would think the less npcs involved, the better, though. Maybe making a pirate crew or something like that? Since the crew that me and spec made characters for didn't really pop off

Time

March 21, 2021 17:23:43  #534

I think they've all been on the same thread, like, twice. But not much interaction. I nearly forgot Aurora even existed lol sorry (also idk if her name is Aurora, I have a stuffed horse called Aurora and yeah xD oof)
About the less NPCs thing, lol I see you have learned your lesson from whatever the heck Akuma and Oblivion are doing in that one thread
I can introduce my character xD, his name is Raez, he has salmon-colored eyes, and he's kinda dramatic but pretty chill/friendly. He doesn't really act like a pirate or dress like one from any sect. And he's up to getting to know his coworkers better as long as he's sure they won't try to eat him or something.
Initially the idea (from me, which means the idea is of questionable quality) was that they get together for a meal or smthn, but soon the fact that they're pirates and probably don't want to be seen in restaurants meant that it'd have to be a homemade meal or smthn. I was also considering the three of them going fishing, but I've only been fishing twice and they were when I was really young; iirc there's not too much to POV, but ig it might be interesting. Raez doesn't like to go swimming unless he really needs to, and there's not much to POV for that as well.

About the crew thing, I'd have to ask Specter since I think they were trying not to make a new crew or smthn. True, it's a good way to make sure there's an active crew, though I'm not sure what they'd do xD. Like, there's a balance between what happened last time and then getting the deities' ire in general, which none of them are OP enough to face iirc. (Last time they stole stuff from Bixbite iirc, and I think that was, uh, it didn't go smoothly for them I think, even if they got off with some treasure.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 17:32:32  #535

Haha a super long post of mine (the second post) was just deleted here, let me go blow up something and I'll be back to retype it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 17:38:00  #536

I'm surprised you know Aurora's name, tbh I forgot about her too I should maybe post her info on the wiki when I get home

Yeah maybe they should like, idk do something else. The best idea is probably something with them hanging out. Though you know, they have to be doing something specific, if we were to do some fishing, it would have to be still more related on dialogue.

Time

March 21, 2021 17:44:46  #537

Let me try again.
This is a second post, please look at the first one UwU
Specter and I wanted to ask you about some things, so rn I'm kinda talking for Specter lol since idk when they'll ask
It's about Amadeus and his murder of the Thaohals, but specifically some Thaohals in question: Martin, Not-NPC, and Not-NPC's twin.
For some (I daresay most) Thaohals, it's quite obvious why Amadeus would've killed them, with his past moral alignment or not. On the basic level, it's pretty easy to understand, after all--they were trying to kill him. Even if "war crimes" include killing women and children, most Thaohal children were presumably different than normal children, and Thaohal women different than normal women.
I do want to note that Martin, Not-NPC, and her twin are only the currently existent kid characters we know specifically exist in the guild, and presumably you know more characters than we do who are kid characters. But specifically about these three characters:
First, Martin. We were wondering why he was killed. What were your ideas for that? (We have some but it's best for me to withhold them until you speak so you aren't influenced by them.) Obviously, even if he's slightly abnormal compared to usual kids, one could argue it's because of the family (which,,, I guess would be applicable to the other kids too, but shhh, you know what I mean). He wants to prove himself and stuff, but he doesn't have a chance to go on missions and stuff 'cause of low potential. That also means he has low experience in fighting. Also, Specter said he adored Time and wouldn't try to kill him.
Second would be Not-NPC and her twin, which I'm lumping together because they kinda share circumstances. I don't think they'd go on missions, either; they're around Martin's age, both of them. And they're not half-bad people from what I can see, maybe because I mostly believe that the majority of kids are mostly good. They've been influenced by the family, sure, but I don't think they'd try to kill Time either. It's fine if you don't know how to answer this variation of the question yet since they haven't really appeared much. But I think it's worth noting.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 18:03:17  #538

Maybe I remembered 'cause of my stuffed horsie xD
If you're outside you should maybe stop looking at your phone 'cause of germs and phones being hard to clean and stuff. Have fun while you're out tho!

I agree. Yeah that's kinda the problem for fishing, idk how extensive dialogue would go. I'm horrible at narrating small sporadic actions, personally.  
I dunno, ig please try to think of ideas so we can all brainstorm xD, rn my brain is like "no no no we no do that hehe"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 18:25:01  #539

Ok I am aware of Martin but not soo much on Non-npc and her twin, please refresh me on them??

I've been thinking of the fall of the Thaohal guild and how many people actually were killed in that. There is a possibility that maybe Amadeus didn't kill all of them and spared some of the good-natured ones, as they were possibly on his side/didn't participate in the battle. If I were to take this route, that would mean possibly the higher-ups did not know about some secretly aligning with Amadeus, or maybe they want to keep a close watch on them, if Time would attempt to resurrect them, he could not because they already have and are under watch by the guild. This would mean that Amadeus or possibly some other more good-natured member of the guild was able to create a divide in the guild and have a civil war, I guess.

The other thought I had was if Amadeus did end up actually killing everyone there. If he did, what was probably going through was most likely thinking that the entirety of the guild was evil, and was to be exterminated, including himself. Nothing possibly good had come out of this guild, and nothing ever will, so he got rid of everyone affiliated with it, possibly during a moment when everyone and its affiliates were grouped together. However, if I take this path, the reason behind why he is currently still alive, even if he believed he himself was to be gotten rid of, I would like to keep secret, though I'm pretty sure you can guess why.

Time

March 21, 2021 18:26:09  #540

My brain at all times is "No, we don't do that here"

What is Raez exactly? Is he a pirate or nah?

Time

Board footera