GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2021 23:51:45  #2671

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

@Sunny - hey maybe you should be more grateful for your sister. At least she doesn't
(Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Gou spoilers)

suddenly have creepy eyes. Or murder her parents out of a misunderstanding. Or maybe murder in general. I don't know much about Satoko now that I think about it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 5, 2021 23:53:25  #2672

Every time I say Sunny's name I get reminded of my mom laughing at his name
She asked me what his name was and I said "Sunny" and she said "Sunny?" while kinda laughing (which implies she finds the name weird) and xD I just keep hearing her laugh whenever I think about him

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 5, 2021 23:53:28  #2673

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Does anyone else's voice ever squeak like some hinge needs oiling
This is prime material to pawn off to one of my characters lol (*looks at Wiley*)

-Galaxian-

What did Wiley do this time

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 6, 2021 01:38:49  #2674

Echo wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Does anyone else's voice ever squeak like some hinge needs oiling
This is prime material to pawn off to one of my characters lol (*looks at Wiley*)

-Galaxian-

What did Wiley do this time

What doesn't Wiley do all the time

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 6, 2021 01:39:50  #2675

I read Nagesh's form and lol wait I could write at some point? Unheard of.
Okay but imagine if Kiaane's name hadn't been changed and they're Haane while Nagesh is Kiaane lol. Can you imagine it? I can't.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 7, 2021 17:01:19  #2676

My mind has been very preoccupied with filling another class in HPA and it's like. I can't disagree but this is setting myself up for suffering.
At the same time...friendships that could never happen in GGaD...owo??????

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 8, 2021 19:25:17  #2677

(*scoffs*)
You thought I was doing work to make actual progress on F/DA? No, I'm revamping the structure of the document for the 10th time. What did you think I'd do otherwise?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 8, 2021 22:42:23  #2678

Oh boy, where'd the confidence for writing out Xolani's personality from a few days back go, I need it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 9, 2021 21:12:26  #2679

F/GO has a Blushing Crab and my mind immediately went "Dion"
Someone's gonna be unhappy about this thought.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 9, 2021 21:23:59  #2680

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 9, 2021 21:35:15  #2681

No, Specter. You have committed all the wrongs. The correct way of editing the crab image is to make Dion's hair a mustache, and also, angry eyebrows are a must.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 9, 2021 23:45:44  #2682

I get the angry eyebrows but why the moustache xD

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 10, 2021 00:15:53  #2683

Because that's what the hair looks like already. Ya can't just make it look one way but put it in the wrong place.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 10, 2021 01:50:43  #2684

Lol me forgetting why I made a thread

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 10, 2021 23:18:07  #2685

Today I had a nosebleed that really made it look like I was bleeding to death for a bit (like, no amount of tissues would stop the bleeding for around 3 minutes) and for some reason Akuma finally decided to speak up. The worst part was that it imitated my mom while chiding me for not drinking enough water and then laughed at me afterwards
The one who knows how to get under anyone's skin, especially mine,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 10, 2021 23:18:57  #2686

You know, the fact that I now see "the one who knows how to get under anyone's skin" as a really funny pun says volumes, I think.
Like, y'know, the saying means someone who knows how to annoy others, but isn't possessing someone technically getting under their skin and into their mind?
I hate myself.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 10, 2021 23:47:19  #2687

I think that hot chocolate is better with skim milk than whole milk, and now Wiley is having a crisis for some reason

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 12, 2021 22:23:52  #2688

At some point in time, Lianhuan will watch an anime where girls in it eat in that annoying way they do. And he'll go back to his world, and he'll go eat dinner with his brother. And he'll eat like the way those (some) anime girls do, eating like the smallest portion better while making "nyam" sound effects because he thinks it's hilarious. And Xuqiao will cringe so hard, so hard that he's never cringed like that in his life.
I feel like maybe this shouldn't be so funny but it is.

You know what would be even more funny? If Rensa were there. Alternate option: Lianhuan does that while at the Clocktower. I can imagine the cringe or mental shutting-down going on already.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 12, 2021 23:38:43  #2689

I just realized that I've never actually successfully drawn Galaxian with tied-up hair before lol. The only hairstyle alterations I've made are to his bangs and hair length (as in long vs. very long lol, and once I drew him with short hair for an "AU" iirc)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2021 00:04:53  #2690

Do I know what I'm doing for the next 4 (almost 3) days? No. But I'm sure as heck going to waste more than three quarters of it on sleeping and then spend the remaining quarter of it doing whatever I want, including nothing
I'm still re-organizing the F/DA document. Right now it's actually productive but at the same time, this is pitiful.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2021 00:12:49  #2691

I feel like Xuqiao would be the type of older brother to clean up Lianhuan's room, but Lianhuan unintentionally torpedoes his work within a day because his organizational skills/styles are just vastly different from those of his older brother
Xuqiao doesn't mind but I kinda feel really bad lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2021 00:50:18  #2692

A Skittles Gummies ad came up and I muttered to myself, "I don't really like Skittles." at the same time that Wiley said "Oh mmmmMMmm"
He proceeded to fingergun at me. Still trying to figure out if that meant "To each their own" or "You just declared war"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2021 03:06:34  #2693

Every time I draw a Wiley persona my mind goes, "Same bastard" for some reason, like yeah, I know.

For some reason the current sketch is making me feel like he might wear earrings. I don't mean the type men usually wear with no danglings either
Probably clip-on though, he doesn't much like the concept of punching a hole in his ear

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2021 23:48:15  #2694

Today while I was taking a photo for my school ID, I tried to smile brightly for Hitan, but I ended up remembering all the angst I've been brainstorming for him the past week, so it's funny because in the picture I am smiling brightly, but if you look at my eyes there is so much pain in them.
I think the photographer saw it and that's why he suggested a retake (the guy was way too polite to actually say otherwise) but I wasn't taking off the mask for the second time and honestly the look is very unique, so I said no thanks, I'm fine with how it is.
Ironically, that's essentially how Hitan smiles. A smile that doesn't quite reach the eyes the way they should, because the eyes already harbor everything that counters what represents a smile.

Anyways I want to draw, but I'm going to write instead because I had some inspiration. Let's see how many paragraphs I can go lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2021 23:53:28  #2695

In real life, it's kind of funny how at first people don't really have a good impression of me at first, and it shows pretty clearly; but once I talk with them a bit, the impression improves, and the improvement is so very obvious. It goes that way over phone calls too. Of course, other times I get lucky and get a great first impression from others, and other times some will hate my guts for eternity for some reason or another (maybe my fault, maybe not; depends). Anyways, saying all this because I kind of wonder if that's why my characters usually are on the far ends of the spectrum in terms of first impressions. There's not really a character I can think of at the moment who might actually get a neutral impression at first.
Then again, these characters are mine, so I'm biased.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2021 18:19:41  #2696

I've given my mind a few days to be by itself, and the conclusion it's given me is that it thinks "MEMORIA" is the song it associates most with F/DA in terms of all canon Fate songs.
The computer here is too bad for me to try to find a full version with English subtitles, so instead have a Chinese subtitled video with a picture of Artoria stabbing Mordred for the entire time

I can't speak much for Specter's characters, so if any of the following mentions their characters, it's pure speculation. And as a note, I'm interpreting the song for the Servants only in this post, even though the original intention of the song (in F/Z) was likely to incorporate both Masters and Servants into its meanings.

00:00-00:18 is the core of the song's lyrics, so this probably seems selfish, but honestly all of my characters can be incorporated into it (Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker). I don't know if (all of) Specter's characters would fit into it, so no comment on this part for now.

00:33-00:46 probably for one/some of Specter's characters; I can't see it fitting for mine for now. Obviously this was probably intended to be directed towards Irisviel's thoughts/feelings in F/Z lol

00:48-01:03 probably for one of Specter's characters again lol; again, can't see it fitting for mine

01:03-01:18 Lancer? For some reason this isn't a part I can visually fit for her though. I can mention which part visually fits her imo

01:19-01:34 I actually see this section as being for Archer, lol. I can't explain though (spoilers xD). Visually this is also where the visual scene depicting Archer (imo) would appear imo
I guess that's also biased because this is where Artoria (the main Servant of F/Z) appears but xD I swear that isn't the intention.

01:35-01:41 Saber

01:42-01:50 Berserker.

----

That's the first part of the song. Tbh I'm keeping quite a few things to myself lol not just because of spoilers but also because I would definitely suck at explaining.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2021 21:52:17  #2697

Can confirm that 01:03-01:18 sounds like Lancer.

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 14, 2021 23:28:02  #2698

I hope you mean meaning-wise, or you're confirming that I screwed up xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2021 23:35:54  #2699

Summer sucks because you can have long hair that you could technically try to reference (lol not that I can construct hairstyles accurately), but you can't let it down or you're sentencing yourself to suffering
Right now I have it all atop of my head and it's suffering because my hair has a lot of mass, but better than me being drenched in sweat lol

I woke up today with my bangs looking like Xuqiao's lol. They looked cool.
Is it just me or do people actually look a little better when they just wake up compared to after they actually prepare? Ofc you gotta wash your face a little (because otherwise...ew, to put it lightly) but for some reason the hair looks better relatively uncombed, at least for me most of the time. (Disclaimer: This is not true when I go to in-person school, probably because the place is nasty no matter whether or not you can see what's there. Essentially my hair always gets tangled there lol and I can never comb it)
Or maybe I just look bad with a ponytail xD idk
There was a period of time in my life where I looked horrible with a ponytail. Imo it's gotten better but I'm not sure if that's my appearance actually changing or my view of myself improving from over the summer

Xuqiao is like older Galaxian with a ponytail, kinda. They look pretty different though. I drew older Galaxian before and he did not look like Xuqiao lol, at least if my memory hasn't completely failed me.
Iirc when I was younger I liked to joke that Galaxian would become handsome when he's older xD idk now. I think he's okay looking but definitely the looks factor is topped by others. Which is the point, I guess.
He's cuter than he is good-looking in other ways. And I adore his personality for the most part. He definitely does stupid and useless things but honestly who doesn't lol, especially for any persona of mine?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2021 23:39:16  #2700

Speaking of forum!Galaxian, putting a post for me to laugh at in the future.

Need to write out a form for him. Slightly pathetic of me to need to do, but yes.
I need to sort out his personality really badly lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera