GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2021 15:32:32  #661

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Here's a theme song for Hitan (lol I don't know how I'm going to put page information on this thread either, so it'll just be random like this probably)

The song's name is translated to "Fish" in English and it's by 西瓜 JUN. 
I really adore this song because I feel like it represents Hitan well. Indeed, like the title goes, the symbol is a fish. The story the song tells is of that fish trying to reach someone--who is addressed as "you" in the song--who to the fish is someone beyond where the fish can reach, like the mountains reflecting into the water in which the fish resides. 
That someone who the fish is trying to reach is someone who is part of the world the fish cannot see but knows and strives for--she can feel the rain and wind and see the forest, which are all things the fish even personally admits that he is deeply captivated by but can't ever seem to reach, since when he tries, he just sinks deeper into the ocean.
The main verse of the song is: "I am only one fish sinking in the deep ocean / Your voice captivates me, so I pull apart the many thorns growing upon the ocean floor in vain hopes of touching your reflection...until the light vanishes with no remnants, until even my strength in moving my tail is gone."

I believe for the entire first part, it reflects Hitan's immense desire to fulfill his dream of being able to be with everyone he cares for, like Helen and Kaori. However, for him, it's incredibly hard to do so; originally, both Kaori and Helen were part of the mortal realm, in which he has no place. He's never had a place in it, in fact, and he believes he never truly will. From his first appearance, he has always been pursued by either the side of mortality or the side erring towards immortality, because he truly doesn't belong on either side. If the side Helen and Kaori are on, the "you" he addresses, are those who can see the forests and the beauty of the sky, and the side of his fellow angels is the ocean, a reflection yet a distortion of the world and sky above, then Hitan's place of belonging is somewhere in the deep ocean which, in truth, belongs to no world, the land above the ocean, the sky, or the ocean itself. Hitan knows that he belongs in a world that can at best only see the reflections of what he loves and strives for, whether that's the beauty of other worlds or the beauty of the people within them; nevertheless, he can't help but still try to reach the source of the reflection he sees. That wish is one currently unachievable. It continues dragging him down to the murky depths of where he belongs and reminds him that all of his efforts are but "妄想," dreams that can't be achieved. That wish to be able to get closer to the beauty is a dream that might destroy him: He may lose all strength to even cut down the distance between himself and the land while trying to fulfill the dream itself, but it's still something he wishes to try to achieve.

The next part is incredibly short; other than a repeating of the main verse, which I believe is just a reaffirmation of his wishes, it goes: "I forever will neighbor the darkness, but still my heart stirs for our meeting tomorrow / By then, I will give the purest, white-washed waves to you / This is all the beauty in my possession, but if it makes you happy, why not give it all to you?" 

I guess I'll leave my more specific personal interpretation of this a secret for now feel free to take guesses at it, though. It's not hard at all to guess, but there are certain components that for me might be considered spoilers for plot. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this little paragraphs writing thing. I love Hitan : ))).

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

January 22, 2021 15:49:48  #662

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 22, 2021 16:44:38  #663

This sounds like something Akuma would solo

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 22, 2021 16:49:06  #664

Dear goodness that's dissonance in its purest form

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 23, 2021 19:31:59  #665

I love how I have character inspiration but my mind is being so vague that I have no idea which character it's thinking of

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 24, 2021 14:57:10  #666

I randomly wanted to specify that Galaxian does know that Hitan has murdered and can/will murder people, but they've never brought it up before.
It's kinda a very awkward topic for a life god to bring up lol.
Hitan knows that Galaxian knows, but he also doesn't bring it up, because it's kinda a very awkward topic to bring up in general.
Like, I'm pretty sure one just doesn't go, "Hello Galaxi, I murder people." That is, no matter how evil said "people" are.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 24, 2021 16:15:30  #667

Wiley: (*is accused of murder*)
Wiley: 

Seriously tho does anyone have the context for this xDDD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 24, 2021 17:18:30  #668

just someone jamming out

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 24, 2021 21:25:27  #669

Here's a theme song for Kiaane :D

Tbh I feel like the way I'll keep track of character theme songs on here will be worse than character information lol
Also don't expect peppy songs for theme songs lol we don't do that here

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 24, 2021 22:12:24  #670

I now friendship them lol
This is how long it takes for me to friendship two people (or seemingly sentient things)
15 seconds

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 24, 2021 22:21:37  #671

I feel like making something to imitate my brain and then eating it
It's been telling me that it has character inspiration but then it tells nothing about the characters
How much of a jerk can it be??? 
Maybe it's doing this because I couldn't do much about the inspiration ig lol, I can't write or draw rn, but dang

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 24, 2021 22:24:07  #672

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I now friendship them lol
This is how long it takes for me to friendship two people (or seemingly sentient things)
15 seconds

-Galaxian-

That's really cute and I support that friendship with all my heart

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 25, 2021 19:56:53  #673

Lol ig this is a reminder to post stuff about Among Us Galaxian here

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 20:38:17  #674

I need to think of a...link. For something to work.
It's also kind of important, and it's a link that wouldn't work in terms of making a public thread. Doesn't seem to be very efficient, making a public thread, I mean, for plot purposes.
Welp, I guess I'll think of something later. Right now I need to mark this need down.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 20:41:22  #675

I'm pretty sure said link will be a character, but I'm not sure if I should make my own character to do everything off-camera (...again. Like most things) or if I should make a private thread that I don't respond to until I feel the obligation weighing on my conscience, just like every other private thread
idk, neither is particularly convenient, and for the latter, the chronology is wonked up lol rip. And if the chronology isn't able to be fixed in coherence with another thread, then events would be skewed and I wouldn't feel like fixing them.
So yeah. That's that.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 20:43:35  #676

Also the latter choice would be reliant on a character who I don't think is the most helpful lol. That's another con.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 21:19:15  #677

Sunny but as an actual salt bucket with hair
He'd deserve it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 21:21:27  #678

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Sunny but as an actual salt bucket with hair
He'd deserve it

-Galaxian-

I would draw this if I could find an image of a bucket of salt and if I knew how to draw Sunny's hair lol

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 25, 2021 21:23:16  #679

Ah geez I have a lot to do on here lol

I did want to talk about certain characters. Like Death. Death specifically.
I need to draw them more, lol. But most importantly, I'm trying to figure out if I'm alright with their status in the RP right now, or...if I'm not satisfied.
My brain is telling me it has a neutral opinion but I don't trust it lol.
Anyways, they're kinda hard for me to POV, but I do keep feeling like maybe I should be doing more with them.
Same goes with Kiaane, though ig they have more going on on their end than Death...
Wiley too. But I think I'm okay with him not popping up that much.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 21:33:33  #680

Lol what if for April Fool's Death gave Dalia a fake resignation letter
Tbh that seems a bit bold xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 21:36:07  #681

Lol this is such a random thought but I think if Galaxian were to actually have anyone work for him, every month he'd make some "Employee of the Month" plaque and then he'd give it to everyone working for him xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 21:39:07  #682

I keep thinking that HPA!Hitan acts like a puppy and honestly even just thinking that is making me kinda happy lol I feel like I can feel the fluff. Like the fluff on the puppy. And the warmth in the fur. fjsdofdjsodfj
I'm weird lol, don't ask.
Tbh if not for the fact HPA is an AU I would've changed his name, but ig that would've been weird, so yeah, no name change.
Lol plot twist Max is just an AU version of Hitan existing in the same world as the other version of him :DDDDDD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 25, 2021 21:42:17  #683

Ok so I just realized this but after talking with Specter I feel like something actually got brought up that is helpful to...well, plot the convenience in it being carried out even out of RP, in fact.
Hehe hoho we have made a HORRIBLE decision lol someone's gonna suffer and it's probably gonna be Sunny because he's my character and I get to do things to him behind the scenes without anyone. Ever. Knowing.

-Galxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 26, 2021 16:02:57  #684

Sometimes I start to feel like I like Death and then the moment they smile I go "nope nope nope : )"
I don't care how pretty their smile is; it's creepy, alright??

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 26, 2021 20:37:46  #685

I nearly deleted an I.Q. document without paying attention
If I actually followed up with that I probably would murder myself in the future because there are, like, 400 I.Q.s on there

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 26, 2021 21:28:10  #686

Lol I'm trying to decide if making dramatic POVs will actually increase my writing/RPing progress or destroy everything I've worked for these 2 years

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 26, 2021 23:52:48  #687

Xolani does not deserve the sheer amount of time I have spent ignoring their form lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 27, 2021 00:06:28  #688

Tbh it's funny how I could avoid work here just by posting some art I did of Among Us Galaxian a month earlier but like,,, I don't think I wanna
I guess I'll reference that later.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 27, 2021 00:11:04  #689

I love how I've become so accustomed to calling male characters cute and handsome and beautiful and stuff but to call my female characters "pretty" is just...something I don't do.
It might be because I still can't really draw females lol
Or maybe everyone actually looks androgynous nooo Raiii I'm not talking about Anima
Noooooooo

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 27, 2021 03:45:04  #690

Well, I'm not really sure if the requester of this information wanted me to structure the information this way, but I guess I'll start off with the appearance of Among Us Galaxian.
To start off, he's a cute fella. He's probably 13 at maximum but just looks really young in general, and he also doesn't really say how old he is since he's afraid it might be a flex of some sort. He doesn't really say even if asked by a friend. He also seems short if you don't put someone else who's around the same age as him as comparison next to him because of his kiddo proportions, but he's actually 5' 3''.  
And as anyone who's played Among Us with me knows, I switch between being blue and brown, so he can be either. I, being the nerd I am, tried to play around with palettes that fit both, but I'm honestly still unsure if I'm happy with the current result. Right now, he has wide golden eyes and very light pastel grey-bluish colored hair. His special features are two deep grooves beneath his eyes that are somewhat approximate in location to the outer edges of his eyes. They're typically only a bit distinctive from his pale skin in terms of color, but as Impostor, these slots fill up with red. They're small grooves, however. 
In terms of hairstyle, Galaxian has long hair still, but he typically ties it into a bun at the back of his head, so he looks like he has very short hair. The rest of the hair not tied behind his head are some actual shorter cuts (thus accentuating the feeling that he has short hair) and the parts of his hair that cover his sideburns. Those parts are very long compared to what is visible. Galaxian also has a lot of bangs, but primarily in the middle. Oh, and his eyebrows are slightly longer than GGaD!Galaxian's. I like to think that they're pretty eyebrows. 
I think those are the basic features.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera