HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2020 23:55:21  #31

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Oh I see then.

what what meme

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 24, 2020 16:51:47  #32

You shall see
We all know I suck at memes though lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 24, 2020 19:19:20  #33

Just do it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 24, 2020 19:20:58  #34

I think I'm getting better at "art" and forms and stuff (and using present tense consistently), but not writing in general haha.
I'll just have to do it. I need to click on those threads and respond and draw when I want to draw something, and I need to do forms and write when I need to.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 24, 2020 21:18:50  #35

I think so too.

Time

June 24, 2020 21:19:07  #36

wait do what

Time

June 24, 2020 21:48:07  #37

I can confirm what Galaxian said about telling me to confirm what he said XD

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕
|•|Artist Writer Whovian|•|

June 25, 2020 00:00:30  #38

Thank you, Rune.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 00:01:42  #39

Time, I meant this form.

----

Name: Raez I. Plutoneus
*Nicknames: Rae, Captain (by the crew of Caligo), Eas; open for more nicknames.
Sexuality: Straight
*Rune: Water Rune; he just recently found it.
Region: He’s from the relative Southwest.
Appearance: Raez is a healthy-looking young man with olive skin that could be said as fairly pale considering his time in the sun. By some miracle, he’s never been sunburned before, but he does have a pale burn scar across the right side of his face spanning from his right ear to about his nose. His face is oval-shaped mostly but with a slightly square jaw with vaguely sharp edges, and he has dazed ocean blue eyes with a confident but distant feel to them, though overall he seems alert though not on-edge. Rae only has one double eyelid, which is on his right eye, and his ears are not pierced. His hair seems unnatural, a brassy orange that makes it seem as if the sun burnt the original color off, with blotches of white protruding from their roots as if he has aged ahead of time in that aspect only. While his bangs are not necessarily stiff, they’re still mostly kept out of his eyes. Standing at a respectable height of 6’ 1’’, he has a fit and toned build with defined muscles where it counts, impressively with only one bullet scar near his right shoulder.

Personality: He’s someone who’s probably on the nicer side of pirates despite his expertise. Though distantly melodramatic, Raez is overall with a pleasant and easygoing disposition who enjoys being in the company of others and doesn’t mind interacting with them. In fact, he seems to make an effort to get along with others at the very least and is a very loyal person who views friends as very important and defining towards himself, with a part of that view going towards just mere comrades as well. Willing to be accommodating towards others’ needs and wants depending on the specific circumstances or at least willing to consider those views and make others feel noticed at the very least, Raez is a fairly fair (hehe) person who tries to include his crew in decisions when he can and doesn’t mind taking on more personal work than he initially planned. Of course, it’s not to mention that none of this would be what most would describe him as. He does literally have a reputation, after all.
While this Cardinal understands that conflict is a very central part of his lifestyle, he still tries to avoid it when he can, especially if it’s amongst the crew. He would never hesitate to defuse a fight when he can, hopefully through semi-peaceful methods, even though he’s fully capable of intimidating others. While he is not necessarily trusting, which is reasonable given his circumstances, he is one willing to trust and give others chances to earn the trust at the very least.
Being human, Raez does have multiple traits that would easily put someone off as to what he does, and some of those traits are towards his leadership. At times, Raez does slightly incline towards arrogance, though it rarely poses a large issue in the long run, instead perhaps just setting him off from others at times with his determination to make his own decisions and follow through his own beliefs. He can seem a bit eccentric, though perhaps it can be appreciated that he doesn’t make efforts to mask this. Despite his easygoing nature, Raez hates being lied to and absolutely loathes traitors, never forgiving anyone who intentionally harmed him or is willing to harm him. Despite seeming like a guy who wears most of his emotions on his sleeve, he is actually very skilled at acting and adapting personas onto himself, which sometimes makes his actions inconsistent. Doing so could range from being for some sort of mischievous purpose (e.g. making people be like “what”) or for benefitting himself and his comrades in some situation. This makes him extremely hard to read even while he can read those nearby and close to him pretty closely and startlingly accurately.
Reasons for Raez’s actions are usually up for interpretation and ambiguous, with his morals themselves being very questionable. While he can seem very kind and considerate, Rae is obviously someone who is not above fighting/violence if so needed and his efficiency and success so far has come from his ruthlessness in that he will almost always do what needs to be done once he pinpoints what that is…with the exception of perhaps his largest inability as a leader, an initial reluctance to personally indulge in fighting in the first place no matter whether or not it helps himself and others. He also obviously is not always capable of reading others—for instance, sometimes he fails to realize when others need help right away. In any case, the sources of his weaknesses are questionable considering his overall vocal nature to his crew and his sentimentality at times.
No matter what, he seems to be a very prudent, commonsensical, and sometimes even chary person. Though he may tend to act dramatic sometimes, he still carries a sense of reality; and even if he does do something wrong or act stupid at times, he is aware of his own actions and impacts on others and will acknowledge his own mistakes, taking responsibility for them instead of pinning it onto someone else. (Though, if it’s actually your fault, he will point it out and make sure you understand as well.) While he does appreciate the art of drama, he doesn’t actually like the other type of drama at all, rather preferring to not have to cross roads with it when he can.
Surprisingly defining of him is an overall lack of grace (though not ridiculous) despite how easily he seems to maneuver through most other situations. For instance, his walking is more arrogant and poised to cover more distance than impressive and is actually more comical than anything. Raez can also be somewhat clumsy, though he doesn’t worry too much about it because his combat and fighting skills are what really matter more in comparison. And while a leader might be expected to be ahead of his crew at all times and remember just about everything, Raez is actually quite forgetful about certain small things even with his superb long-time memory and will remember random facts or trivia instead. Last but not least, he has a natural tendency to be anxious and act fast, though this inclination is one he mostly has under control—save for his habits that showcase the trait nonetheless, such as tapping his foot, pacing, and never really sitting down for extended periods of time unless a task decrees that he needs to stay in place to finish it quickly. However, even if his crew laughs at him for these traits and more, he doesn’t mind; he’ll go with the flow and just laugh along instead of being petty.
In all, he is not a cruel person and is always far from enjoying the violence that accompanies a lifestyle with piracy. He doesn’t think of anything as an absolute ‘right’ or wrong’, and while he is likely aware what he does is wrong, he thinks that the world is one with more wrongs than rights anyways. Perhaps to him, there are more differences between them and those who pursue them that result in differences that can’t be overcome—distinctions that far outweigh the efforts of anyone who ever tried to overcome them in the first place. Raez is just someone cruising through life the best he can, and for all he knows right now, that’s the life he is content with.

Clothing Preference: The Western Cardinal dresses better than one might expect from a pirate. He would much rather be hot than be easily sunburned or have less defense against others—after all, clothing is somewhat a line of defense in a fight. He covers most of himself when he can, arms and a bit of his chest being exceptions. At times, he also dresses more formally, looking more like a kidnapped gentleman somehow roaming out and about on a pirate ship than the captain of his crew.   
Of course, most of the time, it’s still rather easy to see that he is a pirate. Outside of the cabin, he will usually wear his hat, which isn’t very fancy and large as some other captain hats. Raez isn’t a huge fan of wearing jewelry or what he and his crew attain, and usually that makes for a pretty plain appearance on his part.  
He tries to wear around two thin layers, and he does not have a hook arm or an eyepatch; he does not plan to have those two if he can help it. To him, it sounds incredibly inconvenient to have either.
His usual color scheme would consist of colors such as blue, gray, orange, white, brown, and tan, but he doesn’t mind most colors. He doesn’t wear black (at least in daytime) for hopefully obvious reasons.

*Weapon{s}: Raez is skilled in using most weapons available to pirates and knows how to assemble parts already given to him for some types. He is capable of using guns, cutlasses, daggers, dirks, and such, but he prefers long-range weapons more. He tries not to use his rune unless circumstances prove that it’s absolutely needed but spends plenty of time training with it.
Also, his reputation’s mostly the most efficient weapon to securing loot, making ‘everyone’s lives easier’.   
Ship: Caligo
Spot: Western Cardinal

*Rune Powers: What could a water rune do? Well, that’s kind of what Raez is trying to figure out. While using it, he is able to manipulate water…kind of a risky thing to do when you’re on a ship, of course. He can’t manipulate a ridiculous amount of it, but he can do a pretty fair amount of it all at one time, and he’s capable of manipulating smaller amounts separately at the same time. In some way, he’s discovered he can manipulate the property of water nearby, though the ease of doing so depends on the circumstances around him as well; for instance, he could technically make ice out from the water source nearby and send chunks of it at people, but this would be easier to do on a cold, dark night in the middle of the ocean than a hot summer day on a beach. As of the moment, he is unable to manipulate the same amount of ice as he can water (due to the fact the water he summons is not naturally in a solid state), and it’s harder to manipulate water vapor as well (though that, too, would depend on circumstance).   
While he usually sticks to using water from existing sources, Raez is capable of summoning water from nothing, though this amount is much more miniscule compared to what he could manipulate from existent sources and takes much more of his energy/effort. As such, he tries not to get himself entrapped in situations on landlocked locations.
On an off-hand and not really useful (in terms of combat) note, with his rune, Raez is able to manipulate drinks and their properties to a small extent. He cannot manipulate unsafe drinks/liquids, such as blood, oil, etc. (please do not drink blood and oil. Ugh). With this fun bit, he can make drinks magically “disappear” and then “appear again”, and there’s quite a bit of prank capability in it in general. However, he can’t create drinks yet, other than perhaps a bit of drinking water with a lot of concentration and such, unfortunately for anyone on his crew who might want magic whiskey.

*Backstory: Unfortunately for whoever mans the newspaper of this world, not much is known about Eas’s history and he never mentions it anyways. Unlike what most pirates are supposed to be like, though, the Navy retains no records of him. It would probably be safe to assume that he’s been in criminal-related activities for quite a while, especially in piracy, since a fairly young age…and that his history was not composed of happiness and rainbows.
Crush/Shippable: None at the moment, and sure, though I’d like for it to have actual development and stuff. Once again, I warn that I suck at shipping .
*Other: All Hail the Captain of Toothpaste and General Health/Welfare!

I save a form in four places so I don't lose it one day.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 00:03:07  #40

Parts of this form would probably be around the same in GGaD, such as his appearance (not the outfit though lol); his personality is also more serious than his one in GGaD, which is good ig.
Anyways, writing his form made me realize I actually am RPing him the way his form said he was like, which is good! Well, mostly, anyways.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 00:07:58  #41

I'd probably have to ask others (even though only Specter's been POVing in a thread with him in it), but since I may or may not have forgotten how I wrote him before today, I consider the impression I get from the form fairly accurate.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 00:11:19  #42

I have written 9 pages worth of forms (A.K.A. 2 forms) in 2 days and I'm pretty sick of it, but I actually still can't write stories so lol, time to go attempt AgK!, which stands for Galaxian Fails Again
Seriously though why is it so hard for me to start one chapter lol
There are chapters afterwards I have drafted and they are NOWHERE as hard to start as Chapter 1, which I've rewritten for a few times as y'all know

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 12:53:30  #43

I added like 40 more theme songs to my personal list. Now I can do other things :D.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 13:21:22  #44

I am confused when did past time ask for a form

Time

June 25, 2020 15:13:42  #45

You asked what I meant by 'do it'

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 17:10:50  #46

I inflated my GGaD Incorrect Quotes document to 48 pages, I am Content and also completely drained and too lazy to actually publish any

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 19:16:48  #47

oohh I see

What is the use of a 48 page long iq document if you don't share it?

Time

June 25, 2020 19:37:24  #48

There are More, including the AgK! version, a small CC version, some personal versions, and yeah, I just started one for TFC too, but it's too small rn to show
Dw, though, I'll post them one day.
I actually intended on posting some today but as soon as I opened the doc I started typing some I'd memorized and eventually I typed 8 pages and yeahhh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 19:41:44  #49

No one:
Me, typing non-quality long POVs:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 19:42:04  #50

By the way, the POV quality is about what you expect from my writing atm lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 19:42:43  #51

At least I'm getting a bit more used to present tense as I said before lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2020 19:48:39  #52

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

No one:
Me, typing non-quality long POVs:

-Galaxian-

sAME

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 26, 2020 02:36:19  #53

for some reason my YouTube character theme songs playlist is 187 songs long and it's only like half of what I have in total
See why I have no productivity lol?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 26, 2020 14:29:22  #54

For some reason as soon as Akuma doesn't grin evilly he just looks like a tired teenager with no sense of personal hygiene

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 26, 2020 15:53:55  #55

The fact he can look innocent infuriates me .

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 26, 2020 15:55:41  #56

Tbh the A.A. really interests me, but like a true assassin would do, they do their job well and don't interact freely with others.
I struggle with the Mamba's characterization lol. I fear my portrayal of child characters.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2020 15:08:56  #57

Bookmarking threads:
Sassy children thread - https://gods-goddesses-and-deities.wikia.org/wiki/Thread:137303
Blank 2 for now but I have a good idea that it's yet another private thread - https://gods-goddesses-and-deities.wikia.org/wiki/Thread:137304

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2020 15:10:18  #58

I think I actually did just mess up my own plot ideas, but you know what? It shouldn't be too bad, actually.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2020 20:20:51  #59

What did you mess up?

Time

June 27, 2020 20:34:38  #60

It was an idea for how a thread should go. The general direction's still there so don't worry :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera