GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2021 00:16:56  #3361

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Cursed thought recreation!
I can't see Aereon with her hat on without thinking that she's a pizza delivery girl

And just now when I recreated this thought, I also thought of the Thaohal in some obscure AU being defined by, like, hats. Everyone has a hat that makes them recognizable. (Reasoning behind this is practically none except that Chronos and Aereon both have hats, even though Chronos technically does not count as a Thaohal in name.)
And anyways the first and only thought that popped up in my mind for Kiaane's hat was the stocking cap from Christmas lol 
(*deep breath noise*)
pADORU PADORU~

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

November 30, 2021 01:04:19  #3362

"How to kill a geologist" but it's F/DA Archer about Rider's Master oof lol (not really lol but because it's Archer,,, it's still kinda "lol")

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 30, 2021 02:50:46  #3363

Just imagined F/DA Archer trying to flirt with Asclepius before snake doctor just. Sprays him with soap.
And then Nightingale pwns him with a hospital bed.

I need a Nightingale in my Chaldea so this can come true. 
Someday,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 1, 2021 11:38:40  #3364

For the GGaD F/GO AU, I like to imagine that Specter and Echo are the shopkeepers, with Galaxian's voice occasionally chiming in when they need help.
One Christmas CE featured in the pickup summon is art of Chronos' Christmas sweaters
Also lol unlike other Christmas Servants, Specter actually forgets it's Christmas and half of the event (or a sizable portion of it at least) is traveling through Singularities to look for them
I don't know what they're doing during that time either lol. 
Hey what if during Christmas they split (so to be able to better reference A Christmas Carol) and there's one part of them that accompanies the Master/their team as they go looking for their other parts?

Tbh I kinda wanna see how Galaxian would look in Christmas colors but on the other hand I feel like that...might not work?
White and red would ig but xD super not-used to seeing so much red on him. Usually it's just his eyes
Lol on Christmas his eyes turn red and green xD he doesn't know why either
But wait xD what if that change happens and he's still wearing black and (some marginal) red like usual so he looks like some dark Santa and the Servants think he's the antagonist and fight him at the end of the event when he's like "what" (he has a Class Change too, which means a change in his Saint Graph, so they think it means that he's turned evil or something (Chaotic Christmas lol), but in actuality his Saint Graph is just always sort of screwed up)
Specter (Santa) (Archer) goes along with whatever fights because they don't know what's going on some part of me feels like this joking constitutes as bullying lol oof xD

None of these ideas are canonical even in non-canon btw lol just me tossing out my ideas on a whim

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 1, 2021 23:42:21  #3365

Fun fact:
Wiley is really good at making handmade hot cocoa bombs. And they're usually his actual gifts during Christmas.
This is a very recent tradition, since he only started doing it after he met Raez (and Rai). He asked Piratic Salmon what Rai liked because he owed Rai a favor, and Rice Man responded (these nicknames are gonna get confusing for me real soon), "He seems like a chocolate sort of guy." And he was correct.
So anyways, Wiley doesn't actually buy stuff most of the time, so he ended up making his own chocolate and then deciding to make them in the shape of Christmas-related stuff. 
Rai appreciated it.
But it's not enough imo, because it isn't completely wholesome. Him making horror snowmen hot cocoa bombs, and ofc because they're called bombs and he's Wiley they are as close to bombs as chocolate can be made to resemble

Actually, I feel like Wiley would give Dion one with some white chocolate inside,,,,,, like c'mon, man, I'm trying to improve your reputation here,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 1, 2021 23:45:42  #3366

Another fun fact: Wiley calls both Raez and Rai "Rice Man," even when they're both there, so by now their agreement is to ignore Wiles until he actually makes some sort of distinction between who he's actually calling
Wiley sometimes calls them "Rice Men" (plural) instead and Rai actually responds to that. Raez doesn't because he doesn't notice the difference and every time he's able to feel slightly betrayed.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 1, 2021 23:53:18  #3367

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

For the GGaD F/GO AU, I like to imagine that Specter and Echo are the shopkeepers, with Galaxian's voice occasionally chiming in when they need help.
One Christmas CE featured in the pickup summon is art of Chronos' Christmas sweaters
Also lol unlike other Christmas Servants, Specter actually forgets it's Christmas and half of the event (or a sizable portion of it at least) is traveling through Singularities to look for them
I don't know what they're doing during that time either lol. 
Hey what if during Christmas they split (so to be able to better reference A Christmas Carol) and there's one part of them that accompanies the Master/their team as they go looking for their other parts?

Tbh I kinda wanna see how Galaxian would look in Christmas colors but on the other hand I feel like that...might not work?
White and red would ig but xD super not-used to seeing so much red on him. Usually it's just his eyes
Lol on Christmas his eyes turn red and green xD he doesn't know why either
But wait xD what if that change happens and he's still wearing black and (some marginal) red like usual so he looks like some dark Santa and the Servants think he's the antagonist and fight him at the end of the event when he's like "what" (he has a Class Change too, which means a change in his Saint Graph, so they think it means that he's turned evil or something (Chaotic Christmas lol), but in actuality his Saint Graph is just always sort of screwed up)
Specter (Santa) (Archer) goes along with whatever fights because they don't know what's going on some part of me feels like this joking constitutes as bullying lol oof xD

None of these ideas are canonical even in non-canon btw lol just me tossing out my ideas on a whim

-Galaxian-

Dude it'd be so cute to have Galaxian's voice coming from offscreen in the shop xD I can imagine it, even though I don't know what your headcanon for Galaxian's voice is so it's probably wrong. 
The Christmas CE should be Time wearing the sweater while he's -_- and Chronos is happy somewhere in the side of the art xD idk what the CE name would be though, sweater something maybe.
Dude what if the Christmas Past Specter is like, idk, little Spec xD wouldn't that be cute (but then would Yet to Come Specter be an old person? I kinda fear xDDD). 
Spec split because of the change in their Saint Graph and the fact that they couldn't completely understand what Christmas is. And in the end it's literally "they're a little confused but they've got the spirit!"

Galaxian in green clothes? Galaxian with candy cane ornaments! Or holly xD idk much about Christmas tbh.
Unintentionally Edgy Christmas Galaxian ;P

Ah so I see you're making a joke of Spec's cluelessness xD dw it's not bullying, that's just how they be XD

You sure you don't want parts of this to be canon tho?

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

December 2, 2021 02:09:48  #3368

I don't know how Specter and Echo sing (and iN CASE YOU ASKED, I headcanon that both have nice singing voices, but Echo is too quiet due to lack of confidence, and on the other hand, Specter gets distracted easily and instead of stopping, they go off-key while peering into the distance, which makes Echo think that she's singing wrongly, which makes her go slightly off-key, and when this happens, Galaxian starts singing to try to correct things. One can only interpret by themselves whether he actually helps or not), but I like to think they sing songs together somewhere xD either in the event story or in the store somehow. Also lol they have different types of voices (because I think it'd be funny if their voices are like a combination of ice and hot chocolate which, yes, are based off of their color palettes) but it's a unique combination (wanna try iced hot chocolate now lol). If iced hot chocolate is bad, I can always say that Galaxian can somehow balance it out,,, or maybe he makes it worse idk.
Thinking about it, it'd be super contradictory/funny if Galaxian is the antagonist and still has a voice in the shop because I feel like neither Specter nor Echo would be particularly bothered by the final boss bossily trying to correct their melody semi-telepathically in the background (Specter doesn't realize that bosses aren't supposed to do that, Echo does question marks but somehow thinks that Specter's view of things--which isn't actually their view of things--is what she should go by because she does see them as being older and thus a role model of sorts [or a friend at least], so yeah.)

I like to think that F/GO Time's Bond 10 Craft Essence is something that Chronos made, though of course I have no intention of imposing on his design/backstory further because obviously that would be up to his actual creator, who doesn't play F/GO to my knowledge.
The fact that I am not giving any name suggestions because I suck at them aside, we need more event Craft Essences!!
Also, a vague reminder that the "Thanksgiving event" exists too, but I'm too stuck on food to think of plot lol.

I feel like future Specter would just be less clueless, like they have manifested Specanta's (tentative nickname; the only reason midnight me is calling them this is because it thinks the name means "Spec sings," but like, y'know, combined) potential to be Santa, so they understand more and are very enthusiastic about their role, or something. I am going to ignore how the spirits in A Christmas Carol were because yeah! I ignore unhappy things! Sometimes! 
Btw we need skill and NP animation ideas too. I have a skill animation idea for Galaxian xD but it looks like I'm never gonna get serious ideas down for F/GO. R.I.P. xD.
But of course their different forms would have to do with the theme of the event, if there is any such thing (I have never participated in an actual Christmas event in F/GO so I don't know if they have any seriousness lol). 
I would like you to know that your pun has not gone unappreciated btw. 

Galaxian can only be actually edgy or not,,, or so my impressions tell me. I have tried and failed at making him seem edgy when he isn't xD he's just not made to seem that way without substantiality. Dang it. There goes the design ideas xD

I just imagined Specanta seeing Galaxian (with his ol' dark Santa outfit; Galaxianta?? xD) and being like "I think I'm supposed to fight you! Okay, let's fight!" and drags the Master and the rest of the team into it. I might be inaccurate on this though; I'm just basing this off of my impression of Specter not particularly being hung up even on friendships. Idk how to explain it xD, but it makes sense to me. You'll have to deny the thought entirely to dissuade me.

I'd rather say stuff isn't canon as a disclaimer instead of presume that I'm right (like above) and get indignant (well, not as serious as that, but like, y'know, unnecessarily hung up about it)
(...haha, puns go boom)
when it turns out I in fact am not thinking correctly.
But to actually answer the question, I in fact want a lot of this to be canon, even though that's probably not a good idea at all. I mean, it'd be cool xD, and we can always un-canonize stuff if it turns out to be a roadblock. But it does need approval from both of you (and any other individuals mentioned) if any information is to be presumed canon in any case.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 2, 2021 02:36:35  #3369

I like these HCs owo uwu owo, the Echo singing voice is 100% accurate, oh btw I think I will make Echo a Caster because of her ice abilities so uwu idk if that would help with more HCs or not but yea

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 3, 2021 22:37:23  #3370

Yeah Caster makes more sense than Assassin, I think though I had an entire April Fools' profile for her ready lol. I reckon Echo is real popular during the summer xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2021 22:39:25  #3371

XD I feel like Silence would convince her to go behind people and put ice down their backs in the summer sbnfjsmfd

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

December 3, 2021 22:44:58  #3372

Well, I guess both her and Silence are gonna get beat up real bad in the Chaldea Simulations xD.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2021 22:50:30  #3373

Yesterday night I thought of art inspiration for F/DA Archer, but instead of drawing him I've drawn both of his GGaD universe bros, which of course in character for me.
If I were actually a good human being in addition to my like of irony, I would draw Dion because drawing the entire Not-Quad Squad except for Wiley is both mean and even more ironic, but of course what is mutilating others' character designs on my own volition giving back to others? 
Grinchalaxian here! Lol
So yeah anyways Raez extremely buff
He also looks older than Rai somehow
I can never draw him correctly :') Rai too

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2021 22:54:28  #3374

Just remembered that time where the pirate crew GGaD!Raez was in tried to steal from Bixbite's cavern and I think some gods appeared or smthn, anyways iirc some of them were super afraid but Raez was only like "lol told y'all"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2021 23:10:05  #3375

I wonder if the quality of being a bastard is contagious, 'cause the other day I tested for being the same personality type of Wiley ("JFIKWEJDSFOSDIRJDSO" moment) and also in this picture, Raez looks incredibly like Wiley in terms of vibes and I cannot correct it no matter how much I try. So like. Either this dude just really shouldn't smile with his mouth open, or Wiley's just a really bad influence

Oh yeah the other day I imagined Rai smiling and Raez grinning and both of them just advancing on Wiley, who's in a corner and shuddering from fear
Not very accurate but also very funny.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 5, 2021 18:15:10  #3376

Apparently a lore update for F/DA Archer has meant that he is literally eligible for every major class
Uhh, good to know, I guess. Haha, lol.
Also, his dialogue is outdated. I need to update that and then never show it. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 5, 2021 19:56:21  #3377

The other day I was doing Tristan's Interlude (somehow had to stall there too) and in response to a snarky comment Mordred made about Archers, Archer said, "Bold of you to assume that we can do anything but run"
Runner class lol
I feel like the two of them would not get along very well despite both being problem children
Oh no

Speaking of Mordred, gotta talk about Henry Jekyll too xD

Archer, watching Jekyll drink a very sus potion:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 6, 2021 01:39:12  #3378

Y'know, I can't tell if me always feeling like I draw the hairlines back too much is because I have too small of a forehead myself or because I actually just can't tell.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 6, 2021 16:38:52  #3379

Wiley's ability to tell stories puts me to shame.
Me trying to summarize what he said and getting nowhere near what he said lol. Though, what he said was long. I don't have time to type anything other than the start. 
I can tell that if he got out more, he and Raez would probably bond a lot over this. (Raez is also pretty good at telling stories, though his style at doing so is different.) Too bad most of his stories in GGaD are tales of how he caused public hazards :'P.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 6, 2021 17:36:16  #3380

I keep imagining that when Wiley is summoned to Chaldea, the first thing he does after appearing is bang his head on the ceiling
Idk it's hilarious to me xD especially since he usually calls himself the "epitome of grace and elegance" or whatever the heck he was saying,,,
He's actually taller than even Ashwatthama by a few centimeters, which is weird to think about ngl

I have his sprite imagined already but I can't draw so I'm not gonna try,,, at least not while I still retain some rationality
I have in mind that his sprite kinda looms over the player even though he's not the tallest Servant by any means. It's supposed to convey arrogance. Or something like that.

Some Servants he's close in height to:
Kintoki, Vlad III, Tesla, Musashi (who's actually 6' 4'' haha lol Wiley, WEEP) (Actually Wiley's pretty close to 6' 4'' lol)

There are definitely taller Servants lol, like Ashiya Douman at 2 meters, Lu Bu at 2.25 meters, Darius the Third,,,

But anyways, Wiles is lighter than most everyone (other than Melt, but she ain't at standard) (Gilles ain't a standard either, and btw he's also taller than Wiley but like 2 kg less in terms of mass) and he doesn't have any inhuman aspects going on in his physiology for the most part so yeah. R.I.P. him.

Playing F/GO so I can do things like envision Danzou blowing Archer into the distance with her Anti-Beast Noble Phantasm

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 6, 2021 18:18:22  #3381

Casually imagining me summoning Archer and Ashwatthama just. Making his disgusted face in response. xD.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 7, 2021 23:03:45  #3382

This is something pretty hard to convey with roleplaying, since in GGaD we technically constantly add to history characters who weren't known before as well as events previously unknown, so yeah
Kiaane's really a nerd when it comes to history. They can even go into specifics about wars and stuff. Really, they're pretty good at schooling themselves. They're familiar with geography, battle tactics, history, mathematics, science, and stuff like that.
That's to say that they work hard and are a constant learner. Doesn't mean they excel in all of those subjects. In fact, history and geography are probably the two major ones, as well as magic studies (they know areas quite well based on magic signatures and can trace new areas' magic existences as well). They're okay at mathematics and science, but those fields come slower, and applications really just depend on practice. But anyways, they know enough history to be culturally aware (which is ironic) when they enter a new place, at least when they're aware of what they're doing, and they can recognize major/famous deities. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 8, 2021 11:48:17  #3383

Contemplating whether or not to make Christmas threads, for both the forums and here lol

Thanksgiving thread was canceled out of salt. Might write that one out some year (yes, not "some time," "some year" hahahahahaha--)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 8, 2021 11:55:57  #3384

For the forums, I know someone has to prepare the gifts, but I don't know whom, because my choices are between a dense forumer who probably wouldn't remember the entire custom in the first place, a prankster angel boy who, as mentioned, is a prankster, or a dude who probably gives too much about himself away through gifts and hence probably would not give gifts in the first place
I mean, technically, Rai could pawn the responsibility off to someone else,,,,,,

Btw @NS!Rai you sure making drones legal was a good idea? What about the ones that harass GGaD you with the constant threat of death? I only just got reminded of this correlation.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 8, 2021 14:55:37  #3385

I have no idea how to design Rei and am considering just making them a shadow person, which is extremely funny even to me

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 8, 2021 15:29:45  #3386

Considering making a Christmas thread for the TMG just to see how awkward the situation will be
I am leaning towards making a forum Christmas thread but idk, will need to think about it more
GGaD!Galaxian gave out a bunch of gifts on the Christmas of 2018 iirc, maybe I should bring that back? Or maybe we should just do a general Christmas party for deities? (Iirc non-deities usually tend to not attend because that messes canon information up a bunch, but personally I'm not against them attending if their creators feel like it isn't an issue.)
I have an idea for a Clocktower thread too but it's more vague than the first two ideas. 
Btw, Lianhuan, green and red ice cream sounds gross. No, I don't want to buy some.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 8, 2021 15:31:10  #3387

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

For the forums, I know someone has to prepare the gifts, but I don't know whom, because my choices are between a dense forumer who probably wouldn't remember the entire custom in the first place, a prankster angel boy who, as mentioned, is a prankster, or a dude who probably gives too much about himself away through gifts and hence probably would not give gifts in the first place
I mean, technically, Rai could pawn the responsibility off to someone else,,,,,,

Btw @NS!Rai you sure making drones legal was a good idea? What about the ones that harass GGaD you with the constant threat of death? I only just got reminded of this correlation.

-Galaxian-

Have it be Hitan, I think it would be funny

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

December 8, 2021 15:32:20  #3388

Btw no I'm not making like 4 GGaD Christmas threads,,, will need to choose or do absolutely none of them lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 8, 2021 20:08:15  #3389

Echo wrote:

Have it be Hitan, I think it would be funny

But,,, work,,, creativity,,, all things I cannot do or do not have,,, which he does,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 8, 2021 20:13:53  #3390

But... But Funnie

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop