GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 19, 2021 23:57:10  #3241

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

I thought of two memes with the same format yesterday while trying to sleep (thanks brain)
So essentially the format is the one where two people join/clasp their hands together

1 would be GGaD!Time and GGaD!Hitan and the text between their hands is "Losing your girlfriend for plot reasons"

2 would be Alma and (GGaD!)Hitan and the text between their hands is "Beating up Favian (and Faust, and co.) whenever possible"

Yeah, this is the kind of thing my mind conjures at like 4 A.M.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 21, 2021 11:49:32  #3242

Forum!Galaxian: ...that man...
North: What man
Forum!Galaxian: (*staring into seemingly nothing*) That man.
North: what
Forum!Galaxian: I'll defeat him.
North, feeling like he's the only other male in the area: what

----

Because I suddenly remembered how Saga referred to his own brother as "that man" in the Hades/Twelve Temples arc lol
The Gold Saints' habits all imprinting on my persona as a reference to how I used to roleplay (still kinda do it tbh) because obviously they actually did kinda imprint. Sometimes I did it to make fun of the scriptwriting and now I still continue to do that. Yes, I can manage to honor and make fun of something at the same time.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 22, 2021 00:14:02  #3243

Do you wanna know what I'm doing other than the usual? Well, I'm rewriting a document of the most random crap (that's still important though. Important crap) I put down haphazardly while I was on school.
There are like 60+ pages of this stuff lol. And that's what I haven't able to finish. Haha. Help.
How do I even manage to put 100+ pages of spoilers onto the document??

Anyways, the most fun part of this is adding in the "Frick Akuma"s I forgot the first time around. Also, actually writing some things coherently.
Most of these things I actually forgot because they're small details so I guess the existence of the document is actually quite wise.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 22, 2021 15:20:51  #3244

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

GGaD!Time and GGaD!Hitan and the text between their hands is "Losing your girlfriend for plot reasons"

Heartbreak is epic, stay single kids. Single is cool 😎

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 22, 2021 15:22:11  #3245

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

It's pretty obvious he's talking to the cameraman

Time

October 22, 2021 18:11:30  #3246

Time wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

It's pretty obvious he's talking to the cameraman

Oh no you found him xD
Jk the "cameraman" actually goes by "she/her" pronouns lol xD Tsukiakari takes that duty

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 22, 2021 18:14:02  #3247

Time wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

GGaD!Time and GGaD!Hitan and the text between their hands is "Losing your girlfriend for plot reasons"

Heartbreak is epic, stay single kids. Single is cool 😎

But if single is only "cool" and heartbreak is "epic," wouldn't that mean that people should try to get into relationships that will lead to heartbreak? :thonk:
Btw, I'm looking forward to how you handle the relationship between Time and Senshei regardless of whether the ship stays afloat!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 22, 2021 22:39:40  #3248

Also right after I read your post, YouTube recommended me a video titled "When You're Happy Being Single"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 24, 2021 20:24:27  #3249

Currently questioning why July me felt such an urgent need to write down all the details of what Wiley does at grocery stores at 3 A.M. (my 3 A.M., not his. No one wants to know what he does at grocery stores at his 3 A.M.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 24, 2021 20:47:01  #3250

I keep recalling that in 2019 I dumped CC!Rai's entire backstory (at the time) to Specter and Echo who were like "okay"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 24, 2021 21:04:19  #3251

I don't remember that, unfortunately because now I'm interested in knowing it wjfnndkf

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

October 24, 2021 22:27:52  #3252

I knew you wouldn't, which is fortunate because now I don't have any urge to share
Tbh the story back then was a lil cringe, so I'm glad that you don't remember lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 24, 2021 22:36:59  #3253

Xuqiao refers to his parents as "爸" and “妈," while Lianhuan opts for "父亲” and “母亲," often adding "我们的" (our) in front when he does refer to them, which is very rare. Essentially, "[our] mother/father" as contrasted with "Mom/Dad."
It's usually Lianhuan who refers to anyone/anything as seemingly more familiar/closer to himself, so this is one exception. That's because he actually doesn't remember their parents at all, whereas Xuqiao does. For Lianhuan, his parents are more like people who must have existed, while for Xuqiao they were people who definitely existed, if that makes sense. As further specification--for Lianhuan, they're more people who he knows existed because he and his brother were/are here, while for Xuqiao, they're people who he knows existed because he knew them.
Probably overcomplicated the explanation, but yeah.
It's kind of like how past Sunny called his mother and father, Xenia and Paymon, "Mum" and "Pop," but as he's grown older he only calls them "My mother" and "My father" when he does speak of them. Most of the time, he doesn't. But Sunny is Sunny. He has his own story and his own reasons, and one should not connect these two examples too much. It's just an example to illustrate how emotional connection and titles may correlate, even if that correlation is also case-specific.
Neither Lianhuan nor Xuqiao brings up their parents often--Lianhuan because he wouldn't know what to bring up, and Xuqiao because it isn't really a topic Lianhuan can relate to. But it's not necessarily a topic to avoid for the older brother (or the younger, to be honest)--he'll still say things like "This dish was made often by Mom and Dad" (”以前爸妈经常做这道菜"), and Lianhuan will nod and take that in but won't have much to add (unless he happens to have a question).
It's unlikely that either will bring up the topic in-roleplay, so I guess this is kinda a fun fact to know. Maybe it's less fun and more angsty, though. No apologies here.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 25, 2021 00:40:23  #3254

I suddenly remembered how in Fate, the older a Servant is (as in the further their story from the "present"), the more strong they will be.
It should be obvious, but somehow I forgot.
"And we oop--"

Uhhh, I think that shouldn't be much of an issue. Guess this is another thing my mind decided to keep in mind (haha) only to tell me now to remind me how dumb I can be.

I might need the name of a worshippable, morally sound deity in the future for this AU, though. I had an idea (I know. Shocking, right? I had an idea!).

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 25, 2021 15:38:17  #3255

Guess who did half of Kaori's form and then forgot,,, again
I can't help it lol. He's more interesting to write out than he is to make a form for. Also I kept drawing and archiving information, both of which suck a bunch of energy/effort away.
So yeah. Excuses!
At this point the mods probably need a bribe to look the other way or something.
Well, at least his character is, like, blatantly obvious.
I don't know what I could bribe with anyways (I don't know how to do anything)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 25, 2021 17:48:53  #3256

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Btw, I'm looking forward to how you handle the relationship between Time and Senshei regardless of whether the ship stays afloat!

-Galaxian-

Truthfully, I think I'll just sit on the topic for now... think about it. Kinda.

Time

October 25, 2021 22:25:50  #3257

Feel free to sit where you'd like. We recently bought some floating space-themed couches xD hope you like 'em :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 26, 2021 10:46:03  #3258

The day before yesterday I actually got my karma for what I'm making Hitan do on that public thread of Echo's. It wasn't enough karma though.
I have never actually experienced so many negative emotions simultaneously before. Akuma is amazing
Even the A.A. appearing only makes me feel outright fear/dread/despair/etc. For Akuma it's extremely complicated. I don't want to experience that again but I guess if I keep doing stuff to Hitan I would deserve it.
Anyways I say that, but technically it harassing me is much better, so @Akuma C'MERE

I don't know how Hitan can feel so many emotions as once and still act rationally. He's amazing, and I mean that in the genuine sense. 
And anyways I can't feel anywhere close to the number of feelings he feels, and also I have the hack of blocking off pain in my dreams to an extent, which he's not allowed to do. 

That was the first time I actually woke up feeling stabby. Usually I am more moral when I wake up and descend quickly into insanity, but that's another matter.

​-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 26, 2021 17:30:22  #3259

This is surprise art that will terrify me later!
Okay seriously, for some reason my mind is refusing to let me do my Physics work unless I post this, so there.
Yeah I know it probably sucks. Whatever.
I guess I can forget to delete this when I delete it where I originally posted it lol
Gonna skedaddle before my mind starts demanding that I draw forum!Hitan and forum!Rai :-P

-Galaxian-

(P.S. reposting because the original message's formatting somehow died)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 26, 2021 17:33:04  #3260

Those eyes 💖💖

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

October 26, 2021 18:58:01  #3261

Jwjfjskfkhhhhh colors <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

October 27, 2021 12:39:59  #3262

Fun fact:
Even when Hitan is walking in a pile of leaves, there won't be any crunching sounds. And that's without any abilities whatsoever. 
That's because he's very good at "walking lightly." If he didn't have the ability to just ignore the properties of water, he could also dash across it without any abilities.
I think that in this aspect, he's likely one of the best in terms of my characters. He can fly without truly flying. 
Surprisingly or not, Lianhuan's also very good at this sort of thing--better than his brother, in fact, even when Xuqiao isn't wearing armor. Some adults used to refer to him as a little swallow. Those adults are no longer there to do so, but yep. It's referred to "轻功" ("light ability" lol) in Chinese, but I think that it's a little different in my book. But he's not as good as Hitan. Not that that's much of a fair comparison, though. He might actually be heavier than Hitan and their bodies are made differently. Also, they have different experiences.
And if you're wondering, Galaxian's not better at this than these two. He only can do equivalent feats because of his body's properties. If he were as heavy as either Hitan or Lianhuan/had a body composition like either of the other two, he would not be able to perform the same feats as them. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 27, 2021 12:40:53  #3263

I copied the stuff I need to do to my document on the other device, which means I think I effectively may never actually do what I need to do.
I somewhat remember the replies I need to make, I think.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 27, 2021 12:47:35  #3264

These few days, I keep remembering how I did a vague ability comparison for my characters one or two years back because back then I said that Galaxian isn't my most overpowered character (in terms of ability, not in terms of the number of abilities he has) and someone was like "what" and it was just so very funny to me (still is)
It's still true (the "Galaxian isn't my most overpowered character" statement), by the way. Galaxian would have gotten stomped in a fight real quickly if he didn't play his cards right, and now it's actually even worse for him lolol
I understate how mean I am to my characters (the morally better ones anyways...for some reason the morally oofed ones aren't very restricted).

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 27, 2021 12:50:19  #3265

"morally oofed" is an awesome expression, I like it 10/10

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

October 27, 2021 13:02:23  #3266

Thank you :D my morally oofed characters think so as well :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 27, 2021 14:57:30  #3267

Raez smiling with his teeth showing is actually scary
The guy's trying his best but it's like the online (: but :D
Also him with a lab coat is turning out much more cursed than I anticipated,,,

For Halloween he just dresses up like Wiley and even scares Rai

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 27, 2021 23:33:48  #3268

Just going through my homethread to delete stuff and

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Every article on how to make a good villain: Give them motives. Realistic motives. Redeemable traits, or ones they used to have. Think of them as a person, but don't make them an anti-hero.
Me, making a villain character who likes coffee and chocolate: Mhm, oh yeah, I got you there.

This aged horribly, probably because Kiaane's not really a villain anymore

-Galaxian-

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

GGaD!Galaxian 2018: There are problems you can't solve individually
GGaD!Galaxian 2019 & 2020: Hold my tea

Lol GGaD!Galaxian 2021: 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 28, 2021 00:39:16  #3269

And suddenly I become much more concerned for forum!Galaxian

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19s411y7Rt/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.-1

Did you know I can imitate this video laugh by laugh :3

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 28, 2021 00:46:49  #3270

Biggest question about the Greatest Eclipse: Why bother to move the planets behind Earth (Mars, Jupiter, etc.) when they're further from the Sun than the Earth is?
Hades failed his Astronomy classes
Also he could've just moved the Sun like a god. Instead he had to shift planets. Smh. WEAK.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera