GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2021 13:16:37  #3061

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Okay I've decided sandals/flip-flops is worse
Sneakers are as far as we're gonna go on that one!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 26, 2021 13:20:23  #3062

Kiaane hits me as the sort of person who'd wear a long-sleeved coat during the summer just because that's better in terms of sun protection.
Probably a light gray coat, I guess. T-shirt would be white(? idk I can't think of Kiaane in white rn. Lol @mind then why "Santa Kiaane") If they do end up wading into the water, they tie the coat around their shoulders/neck. And if they know it might get wet, they spend like 10 minutes looking for the best place to put it.
Hmmm...for white, maybe white sneakers. That's easier to imagine, for some reason.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 13:24:50  #3063

Kiaane padding around with glow-in-the-dark shoes with Velcro lol
They go to the beach in the night and their shoes glow even in the water (they're waterproof)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 14:48:35  #3064

Had a grand time struggling with sketching Kiaane's facial proportions, facial expressions, and proper proportions in general
They look like they're at least 6' 5'' when in truth they're 5' 11'' (in GGaD at least,,, height in Fate is to be defined) lol 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 15:07:39  #3065

Summer Kiaane would have a watch
Btw I have no idea what I'm doing

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 15:10:47  #3066

Tbh I wouldn't want Kiaane's hair in the summer lol, it would probably be like having a mop on one's head

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 15:38:55  #3067

Wouldn't it be funny if in the summer Kiaane's liking of coffee just randomly turns to liking of orange juice or some kind of summer beverage

Yesterday I was making the menu for Latin American foods and I thought Kiaane would like a beverage I saw somewhere from there lol but I cannot remember names for the life of me

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 17:26:49  #3068

You know your mind has gone haywire when your mind starts suggesting that GGaD needs an anime with a beach episode

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 17:28:08  #3069

The only excuse I can find is that I don't want it for...like, usual marketing purposes, I just want everyone to have some fun instead of angst for once. Also I want Kiaane to collect seashells

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 17:32:12  #3070

Kiaane would definitely do something stupid like poke a crab
They're lucky. They don't get pinched.
I forget their luck stat in Fate lol I might have to raise it if it's D or E because a D or E luck rank would be for GGaD them lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 17:32:48  #3071

Imagine if every stupid thing one did resulted in a luck check

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 17:39:24  #3072

I like how the more I write or draw Kiaane, the more I feel like I'm making them uncomfortable, but they're not blunt enough to tell me that so it's just mounting uncomfortableness emanating from them

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 20:52:35  #3073

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I forget their luck stat in Fate lol I might have to raise it if it's D or E because a D or E luck rank would be for GGaD them lol

-Galaxian-

Last I checked it was a D rank.

Seashell collecting is fun :3

Specter
My heart's hopeful for
The light we'll be facing soon
Playing happy melodies
Under the glowing moon
✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 26, 2021 21:02:27  #3074

Thank you for doing my work for me (was too lazy to search it up...or shall I say "busy" instead of "lazy"? Calculus will be the end of me for sure)
Might have to raise it, I guess. Do you happen to also remember who has the highest luck stat in F/DA?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:03:51  #3075

Np hehe
Seems to be a tie between Rider, Caster, and Berserker, all of them with C rank Luck.

Specter
My heart's hopeful for
Playing happy melodies
Under the glowing moon
✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 26, 2021 21:07:20  #3076

I will be reconsidering Rider's luck considering circumstantial evidence, or Berserker's luck considering...how do I phrase that in a way that makes some sense and also is cool? ...and also Saber's luck regardless of whether there is alteration to the luck stats of either Rider or Berserker, or both.
This is because the luck stats were based off of their GGaD personas, the exception being F/DA Archer (whose E rank luck is fully justified). There has been some development since then.
Thank you again for doing my work,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:08:15  #3077

Oh, fun, I just remembered that Mad Enhancement and Masters have to do with the luck statistic.
Scratch what I said. I will be doing research before considering any alterations~

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:10:06  #3078

ArchEr huh...

Dw, I've been kinda reconsidering the stats for my characters too, but I'm not sure if there'll be much change.
Let me know once you have a better idea of the changes on your side so I can update my spreadsheet thing lol

Specter
My heart's hopeful for
Playing happy melodies
Under the glowing moon
✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 26, 2021 21:15:49  #3079

I appreciate how I open the (perhaps, unfortunately outdated) F/DA document and the first line I see (a plot idea I had in April) just has me react with "Well that was stupid"
Berserker does not seem to need any alterations to the luck statistic, then. I would like to thank my past self for indicating hints for current, stupid me. I would like to imagine that his Master has greater effect on the statistic than any effect any rank of Mad Enhancement could hypothetically have

Just gonna point out that if Rider's Master had her GGaD persona, I'm pretty sure Rider's luck statistic would've been dropped by a whole lot (because she's really unlucky,,, lol please tell me her roleplayer can agree). Might alter the base luck statistic. If I do, R.I.P. Caster, I guess. And I swear that wouldn't be out of competitiveness. It'd be out of actual development (which is currently lacking). Stay tuned for that, I suppose??

Finally, not sure about the Master component for Saber (it could go either way ig, I am not very knowledgeable on Aisline's GGaD persona and her luck), but I do think I will be raising the base statistic for luck.

Right now I am imagining Saber having A rank luck or something and all the other Servants are just chorusing, "Imagine having A rank luck/a high Luck Statistic--" xD funny
my sense of humor is broken right now, so please don't judge if it's not actually as funny as I think it is, or if it's not funny at all

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:24:45  #3080

I'm pretty sure that on the actual updated document I actually listed reasons for any alterations to statistics and the alterations themselves. So right now it's just me scrambling, but it should be better when I have some...ahaha...free time...whatever that is...haha...ha...

Tbh if we went off GGaD personas' luck, then Lancer's luck stat would probably drop to D if she weren't already there/lower than there. (Edit: Clarification, as Hitan has horrible luck)
But then we compare her luck to Assassin's, and suddenly her luck doesn't seem so bad!
Sometimes to be optimistic, comparisons are needed, but for the same reason I don't recommend doing that. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:32:05  #3081

Atm Lancer is listed as E and Assassin as D+ if you were curious. Ngl the original luck stats for half the Servants are pretty low lol. 

I can confirm the GGaD version for Rider's Master has terrible luck. In F/DA it doesn't seem to be that bad (at least for now). Poor Caster lol.
I think Aisline has a lot better luck in F/DA than her other version has in GGaD tbh. Let's see though.

Idk that last part you wrote about A rank luck sounds like a meme lol, it is funny xD

Specter
My heart's hopeful for
Playing happy melodies
Under the glowing moon
✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 26, 2021 21:36:50  #3082

Ok but I'm just looking at the "beta" stats and it's funny how there's high Agility for like everyone and then there's such a contrast with Luck xD

Specter
My heart's hopeful for
Playing happy melodies
Under the glowing moon
✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 26, 2021 21:44:54  #3083

Assassin better hang onto that D+ stat lol, she'll need it
I can't remember if that's a base stat or has any alteration from her Master. If there was any, then scratch that. There's no alteration.

I can't say for sure if Lancer's Master would have any effect on the luck stat. Still trying to figure out...stuff.

I'll go check (sometime) if I put any alterations from both Rider's and Berserker's Masters, and I'll check with you on that if need be.

For some reason, my mind thinks Archer and Lancer both having E rank luck is funny. Maybe it's because Archer's GGaD persona would probably pester her about it ("Eyyy! E rank luck squad!") and I just imagine Lancer standing there with a smile as her straight face, enduring it out of politeness but just wanting to be anywhere else.
What would actual Archer do, though? Food for thought. I don't know. I think he went off to bed,,, unlike a certain GGaD persona of his,,, so that's convenient.

----

Everyone needs that speed to get away from the luck deities, who art coming

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:45:58  #3084

Technically the luck deities are the roleplayers if you think about it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:48:35  #3085

Speaking of "a certain GGaD persona," I keep wanting to add Ogvyuthijs (please tell me I spelled his name right lol) to GGaD or at least have him exist in some story and Wiley just keeps going "NO, I AM THE ONE AND ONLY REDHEAD"
Tbh I haven't ever drawn Bread correctly. I think I'm afraid I might make him look like Wiley's brother, and no, Wiley does not have any brothers. I think.

I like how I said on Ogvyuthijs' form that "something like Lord Bread is stretching it a bit" when I do call him Lord Bread
Poor dude, has only been roleplayed in one post and he has to endure me.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:49:14  #3086

E

Specter
My heart's hopeful for
Playing happy melodies
Under the glowing moon
✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 26, 2021 21:51:42  #3087

I need to sketch Bread again before he gets the same (current) fate as Iollan--was drawn so long ago that I dare not look at past art for references
Believe me, I tried for Iollan. Felt like I was experiencing the symptoms after a nosebleed, which I shall not describe for reasons.

Honestly, my mind is suggesting that I'd up Lord Bread's age if he does exist in GGaD, which is somewhat interesting but also makes possible Wiley parallels worse

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:52:34  #3088

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

E

E

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 21:53:28  #3089

Imagine if while roleplaying F/DA we just sign every Lancer and/or Archer related- plot post with "-E-"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2021 22:08:39  #3090

You'll have to sign with -Galaxian Explosion- to make it more dramatic xD
Guess I'll have to be -SpEctEr- lol

Specter
My heart's hopeful for