GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2024 17:19:50  #121

Re: [SbS] Washed ashore, you dig...

"Incarnates of the Sun and Moon aren't necessary for Arithnia in terms of magics since we already cover that with the High Council and other Souls of Arithnia.  And since I'm older than you, I can say that you're much like a moody teenager..."

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 27, 2024 17:33:08  #122

"Older than- wait moody teenager?!?" Aetsus had a look of disbelief on their face

"I want to be offended but I supposed I am a ‘teenager’ by age…and our siblings do call us their ‘baby godlings’ so I had worst." He admitted defeated

"…No offense but I have a hard time believe you are older than me."

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 17:38:52  #123

"I say it lightly since I don't know myself.  I could be, or I could not be.  It's a mystery to me too.  Either way, I'm glad to see you've lightened up a small bit.  For an incarnate of the Sun, you really can be down in the dumps.  Well, misery loves company, at least you're not the only blind fool here..."

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 17:59:16  #124

"Well no one is perfect, if I was I wouldn’t be blind, least that what they say" Aestus responded
"And I can’t hide behind storm clouds forever, the sun must shine right?" She joked.

"can you see colours? I always wanted to know what they looked like, I bet they are all so beautiful." They wondered, he think blue would be their favorite, not just because she knows it’s Caligo’s eye colour! The way their moon described it did intrigue him.

"Never mind that, if I can help, please tell me, I would like to at least help around a bit if I can" he ask Flare.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 18:06:20  #125

Flare let out a rather humble laugh and sat next to Aestus.  "You are right, there can't be clouds forever.  That's a nice way of thinking about it.  And yes, I can see colors.  Vivid ones at that too.  As for describing them, well if you're lucky enough and you can talk to Aster..." Flare said and stopped for a moment to emphasize his point.  "He MAY be able to do something special for you while you stay in Arithnia.  Oh, and while on the topic of Aster, it's possible that you may be more practical in helping out.  You're the incarnate of the Sun correct?  Then does this mean you can act as a heat sink?  Or should I ask if you can absorb mass amounts of heat easily?" 

(Lore time coming up, I was going to have Crimson explain it, but I think you'll like it more if Flare and Aster do it.) 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 18:16:28  #126

(Oooooo can’t wait! I feel like crimson is gonna be k.o. for a while more)

"I, supposed i can? I never thought about it but, I supposed it is the same process I use to not burn everything around me" they say ta little lost in thought "What do you need me for?" He ask, glad to be able to help, her tail wagging gently.

(I truly never thought of it, but it is how it work! Otherwise he would burn her clothes and anyone who touch them)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 18:23:03  #127

(Who knows!  You'll have to wait...or you'll have to find out!)

"Well for me, it's like taking in a deep breath, though instead of oxygen, it's with the flames around me.  With it, I can create physical items made from fire...albeit with some degree of physical structure.  But that's not the point.  To put it bluntly, Crimson's body exerts a lot...and I mean a LOT of body heat when he's active.  I'm talking about fighting or intense training.  Walking around, eating, less so.  But what Aster will be doing soon...if it comes to it, we're going to have to talk him to the Firing Chamber to release that excess heat, however the part you may also have to play, and even Caligo, is that I need YOUR help to absorb the loose heat that Crimson emits and dissipate it quickly.  Too much heat to your body, you melt, too little and Crimson explodes...that last part isn't a joke by the way.  Next I would have to have Caligo and Azure freeze or at least cool down all three of our bodies.  I'm sorry if this is asking a lot.  But if the time comes, I need you and Caligo to help."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 18:36:28  #128

"I usually just, pull all the heat back in my core, any excess burn off on it’s on or at worst, Caligo help me cool back down. Not unlike how you did earlier." Aestus explained.

"You can tell Azure I won’t need help cooling down, so both  Caligo and them can focus on both of you. I doubt there will enough heat that I start going supernova!" They joked " plus it would,be better to focus on Crimson, that seem, extreme of a reaction to heat."

"And I’ll tell Caligo about it, when they wake up, we’ll be happy to help" he smiled at Flare.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 18:41:35  #129

"Don't underestimate the power of the Kyng.  He can burn brighter and hotter than a black hole that inhaled several stars. Granted it would likely kill him, but my point still remains.  And please do not be stubborn when it comes to my plan, if needed, I will HAVE to have you help me..."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 18:50:12  #130

"I will help!" Aestus protested
"Also black holes are typically cold, not hot, unless you mean it’s horizon, in which case it is hot but nothing I couldn’t handle." How they know that but not how blood work is a mystery.

(Actually looked it up, black hole are at an absolute zero (aka the lowest freezing point possible!) very neat!)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 18:54:35  #131

(Yep!  But Crimson defies the natural order and laws of things.  So it's possible for him to break that rule and make a black hole that is hell itself.  That is something that Crimson possess, Aster will explain it further when you meet him.  Write down every question ahead at this point, Aster [and thus me] will answer them!)

Flare smiled and laughed heartily.  "Oh my dear, you have a innocence it's humorous.  Crimson doesn't apply to the natural flow of any world.  Horizon, absolute zero, he throws them out the window." the man said, propping himself up and stretching his legs. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 19:05:40  #132

(Breaking the law of physic just to combust, what a madlad)

"I am growing concerned for this world if something like this can happen" Aestus say plainly, flowing her wings back against his back, reaching back when they felt some itching, plucking a couple loose feathers out.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 19:33:58  #133

(No comment on that!)

"Haha!  Trust me, this world hold secrets that many can find but few can understand.  Take for instance, the theory of multiple timelines or wormholes leading to alternate realities.  Here in Arithnia, we're bound by the limit of creativity.  So therefore, anything can quite literally happen)

(I just thought of the funniest way to introduce Crimson...HAHAA just you wait!)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 19:52:13  #134

(Oh can’t wait, but will have to )

"That is quite interesting, I supposed us coming here could count as ‘anything can happen’…make me wonder if something wanted us to come here" Aestus wondered.

(No Aestus back off the 4th wall!)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 19:57:18  #135

(HEY!  That's Crimson's thing!  Leave the 4th wall alone Aestus!) 

"It's possible.  Things like this have happened before.  People come to our world either by the Council or their are so far away from the connection of Arithnia that they slip through, as you two clearly did..." Flare trailed off toward the end of his sentence as Fang was in the doorway.  

"He's stable.  You were right, his body is under too much stress, and he also has a respiratory infection.  Aster wants us to take his body to the med bay ASAP.  So...I really hate to be rude to our guests, but you gotta get your asses out of the house pronto." she told Aestus.  

"Fang, you're tellin--" Flare was cut off by Aster pushing past Fang and into the room.  His old voice carrying his concern.  "For once I actually am serious.  A place to stay comes second, but I do need access of the Castle's medical center.  So please, for once forget the Kyng and do your damn job and keep people safe dear Advisor." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 20:09:25  #136

Aestus got off the bed "I may blind but I can see you need space for…whatever is happening" he said as they took Caligo in her arms.

"…good luck with this." She said before leaving the room. They aren’t sure where they would even go, but clearly they can’t stay, he can figure this out. They had to figure this out

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 20:15:38  #137

"Not so fast ya crazy crew." Agni said, stopping Aestus.  "You're just going outside.  Transfiguration magic is dangerous stuff to be around.  So we empty the people around to let the Castle do its thing.  'sides, it's not called the Castle of Ash for nothin'.  The whole city changes into a sprawling metropolis.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 28, 2024 04:38:46  #138

"Oh i see, I thought he was going to explode after what Flare explained…" Aestus could relax a little at least. Wait
"What’s a metropolis?" They asked confused.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 28, 2024 13:36:12  #139

"Oh no, that's going to happen eventually...depending.  Dunno too much myself, but if we're not careful. He could go boom!  And you'll see what kinda city the Castle of Ash is!" Agni was practically hopping along side Fang out the door.  Infinity groaning in the background and could he heard saying "I swear to GOD these kids..." 
---------------------------------------------
Aster and Flare had stayed behind and began to gather a few things in Crimson's room.  Eventually Aster stepped out and walked downstairs and out to the garden while Flare stayed behind.  The door to Crimson's room was cracked open...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 28, 2024 14:11:45  #140

Aestus smiled, they remind him of their siblings. She snap their head toward Infinity, the word ‘god’ having caught him off guard "…you do have gods here?" She asked curiously.

They turned back to their room, unsure of if she should put Caligo back in bed, or keep carried him. They situation was still confusing them.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 28, 2024 14:25:40  #141

"That depends on how you define what a 'god' is dear.  Everyone uses the word differently.  I just happen to adopt the saying back from the humans.  But the point still stands!" she said, walking down the stairs, carrying Caligo in her hands like a giant baby.  "And don't worry, I'll take care of the little Moon here kiddo.  Relax and gather your bearings!" 
---------------------------

As soon as Infinity left, a uneasy aura threatened the hallway.  It burned silently and steadily engulfed Aestus.  From Crimson's room Flare could be heard talking to someone...

"Slowly Crimson...don't let it overwhelm anyone.  Just enough to keep you comfortable.  I'll be carrying you out.  And don't worry, our visitors can't see you.  One is dead asleep and the other is blind.  Can you carry the Black Box and case?...." Flare went silent and a small voice replied, too low to hear for anyone.  "Understood.  Do not hesitate to call my name.  The Emperor connects us all." he said and the clattering of a wheelchair unfolding and Crimson being placed on it dully filling the room.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 28, 2024 14:36:39  #142

(Did she- did she just kidnap Caligo right out of Aetsus’s hands????)

Aestus was stunned, barely registering the lack of weight in their arms before Infinity was gone with their moon, panic threatened to take over again, but they push it down this time, they are safe , he know this, there is no reason to be worry.

An strange magic snapped her out of their thoughts, heat, he thought, it some from where Foare told them crimson room was. Ah, this is what he meant by a lot a heat. She can understand why they need a heat sink…they should probably go see if his help is needed.

They gently knocked on the doorframe, trying not to disturb the people inside.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 28, 2024 14:58:17  #143

(Yep!  Infinity is basically the mother of the Castle of Ash.  Flare is the dad, Fang, Agni, and Crimson are all the kids.  Aster is the cool uncle.)

"Crimson, your Veil...please." Flare said.  "And here's your mask.  Make sure to put your hood up too.  I don't want anyone seeing their Kyng in this state." Flare said quietly.  His attention snapped to the light knocking.  "Who is it?"

(Crimson's ever-famous mask by the way, drawn by yours truly.  And no, I don't use this feature often.  So uh...tell me if it's not working.)

Last edited by wolffighting3768 (January 28, 2024 14:59:02)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 28, 2024 15:06:21  #144

(This is very cute, found family! Too bad she almost caused Aestus another panic attack, and the feature don’t work, well it does but it says I need to ask for access?)

"Aestus..um the temperature rose, and with what you said…do you need help?" They feel a little awkward asking, plus he feel tense not knowing where her moon might be.

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (January 28, 2024 15:06:38)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 28, 2024 15:32:36  #145

=10pt

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 28, 2024 15:37:11  #146

(Separate post works too.  That's the mask Crimson is wearing.  You can't see his eyes, but it seems like they are either white or grey)

"How much can you carry?  I have weight equal to well over 500 pounds." Flare voice came from the door, opening it.  A rather large rectangle box that was around 3 and a half feet long and 1.5 feet wide laid on Crimson's lap  and a on top of this was a leather case that looked a bit longer than a brief case.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 28, 2024 15:49:46  #147

(Oooo very neat! I had to look up how much that is in kg, wow! That is heavy. I never thought about how much they can carry, but I guess they can carry that much, cause, they the sun.)

"I- do not understand what ‘pounds’ are,  but I can carry quite a lot?" They said hesitantly, cautiously entering the doorway, unsure on what he would even carry.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 28, 2024 15:55:09  #148

(Shoot!  I forgot to put it in kg!  Ah, that's my fault.  But yeah, that's the combined weight of the Black Box (215 kg or so) and the case which is 6-7 kg)

"It's a unit of measurement to determine weight or how heavy something is.  Maybe you prefer Kilograms?" Flare said, slightly defeated, but reminded that they aren't Arithnian.  "Or how I put it, it's the amount of force that takes gravity to keep your feet on the ground.  We Arithnians have our own units of measurements, but for the sake of convenance, we use humans.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 28, 2024 16:06:15  #149

(It’s ok! It make cultural difference between Arithnians and Genesians more obvious? More immersive?)
(Anyway looked up what objects weight that much and bears are on that list so that’s a yes on if Aestus can lift that, they are pets on genesis that are basically half bear, so um, yes, genesians very strong)

Aestus nodded "we do use kilograms, so that would be, preferable, if possible"
"What it is I need to help carry? I can assure you there aren’t many things I can’t carry" she reassured entering the room a little more, possibly in view of this crimson, if the energy he feel is them.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 28, 2024 16:10:35  #150

(Obvious is what I would use.  And funny thing, and a bit of a hint to a question you had earlier, The Genesis Engine is what created Arithnia.  Or well...to a degree.  Aster lead the team to create it...make sure to keep those questions!)

"Estimated maybe 225 kg then?  If I'm doing the math right.  And I need you to carry the things Crimson is carrying on his lap please.  Take the stress off his body if you can." 

Crimson's Veil, however big it is, completely seals off any traces of the aura felt earlier.  If anything, he looks and feels like a ant in terms of how Aestus would see him.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera