GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2024 19:47:40  #91

Re: [SbS] Washed ashore, you dig...

"I will personally show you to your rooms.  So please do not wander the halls. He said clearly and firmly enforcing his speech.  When you are ready, I will show them to you.  

(Ah, well planned, I never think about that stuff, quite good on your part!) 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 26, 2024 19:58:43  #92

(Thanks! They invaded my thoughts too often so i got too many small facts about them now)

"I might have caused enough trouble for today uh?" Caligo asked sheepishly

"Yes, now come on" Aestus said after finishing their meal. They got up, taking the moon under her arm so they don’t wander around

"Ok we’re good." The sun said to Flare.

(I like making Aetsus carry Caligo like an wild animal, or a small dog/cat, it’s just funny to me)

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

January 26, 2024 20:05:27  #93

(I have very small facts about the residents of the Castle of Ash too.  And funny enough, originally Fang wasn't a character, she was a small wolf pup and Crimson would carry around in his pocket.  A literal pocket pooch!)

Flare silently nodded to the two and walk to the stairs, waiting for the two to follow.  As they did, all noise ceased, it was like a ghost town, there was only one light coming from a door to the right at the top of the stairs.  A room that belonged to Crimson.  Further down the hall Flare showed the two an empty room devoid of any furniture.  In fact, the room was connected to another room.  "Yes, I know the rooms are barren, and yes, I know they are connected.  But I'm also aware that you can create and materialize items.  So I figured you would like to special tailor the rooms to your liking for your stay here.  Other than this, the bathroom and showers are to the left of Crimsons room.  But please, no matter what do not open his door or even think about it." Flare warned and left the room to the two.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 26, 2024 20:24:12  #94

(That’s adorable! Hope he still does it, also can’t believe we are on page 4 already)

"…that was strange, am taking that bed!" Caligo said, jumping on one of the bed

"I get my own bed for once?" Aestus asked jokingly sitting on the other bed. Hmm could be softer, she thought, sending magic into the mattress and pillow, making it soften by replacing some materials with others. Much better, they thought "hm?" They felt movement on the bed "glad you’re joining me afterall" the sun said "you made that bed better! Plus you know I get cold" Caligo whined "you’re always cold." Aestus retorted.

They yawned, already tired, he still took the time to make herself some pyjamas to change into, he felt a shift of magic near them, Caligo making themself some clothes as well he assumed, and got in bed, her gremlin following soon after, with a sight they wrapped a wing around the smaller god and let them self drift to sleep, the other doing the same.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 26, 2024 20:35:49  #95

(While in her wolf form, she's about the size of a lap dog...sooo, that's a no!  At least...not this time)

-------------------------------------

"Any luck?" Flare asked Fang and Infinity, both of whom were cleaning Crimson's body.  Infinity shook her head and Fang briefly smiled.  "Small bits, small bits." she told Flare.  The man sighed and looked at his ill Kyng.  "Aster please...get here quickly." he said softly.  Agni opened the door and Flare whipped his head around, almost hoping it be Aster...

"Thanks...I needed that..." Agni said to Flare, who smiled slightly.  "Take the night off, all of you.  That's an order, I will watch over Crimson tonight." he said to the trio.  Each of them complained quietly and none got their words through Flares head.  Eventually they all retired to their room respectively.  Fang's room was to the right of Crimsons, while Infinity and Agni's were on the first floor.  Flare's however, was by his Kyngs side. 

--------------------------------------

Dawn was approaching, and Flare once more checked the vitals on Crimson...stable, as always.  Good.  That's how it should be.  Alone and while everyone was asleep, he silently walked down to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast.  No sooner did he start when Infinity came down and gave Flare a small and brief hug before brewing coffee for everyone and helped with the morning meal.  Todays choice: Pancakes with fruit.  Some blueberry. chocolate, and banana.  Really anything one could want.    

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 11:09:11  #96

Aestus slowly woke up as soon as the sun started rising, an invisible force within them urging her to start his day. They pried Caligo off him, so she could keep sleeping in peace, before stretching, waking still half asleep muscle and cracking some joints in the process.

Aestus contemplated trying to wake their moon, but if Flare said the truth, it may soon be a new moon, if it’s not already the case, he decided not to wake her gremlin up and instead went down to see if they can get some breakfast yet, hoping it wasn’t too early for the household.

(Yes, Aestus is still in their pyjamas, is it sun theme? Absolutely)

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (January 27, 2024 11:12:53)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 11:17:36  #97

"...soon enough he'll be here.  So that's a good sign." Infinity voice called to Flare as Aestus went down stairs.  Flares voice popped up soon after.  "Right, but the problem isn't with the Limiter, it's his body.  I ran a few tests with what I could and his body is producing more platelets and white blood cells.  It's practically rejecting the Limiter." 

Flare shut up further more when he saw Aestus, Infinity trailed off into another conversation.  "Though make sure to get some more fruits.  Fang has been dying to get her hands on the recent cargo from Pax.  Considering all that that kids gone through, it's amazing she hasn't gotten any rotten teeth!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 11:32:35  #98

Aestus didn’t catch much of that previous conversation, he didn’t understand any of the term regardless, maybe he can ask Cal if they know what a ‘blood cell’ is.

"Good morning..." They greeted, hesitant to stay, she may not have understood the topic but it was clearly something he wasn’t meant to hear, they hadn’t meant to interrupt.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 11:42:24  #99

"Good morning Aestus.  I hope you're getting around ok.  I'm sorry if it's hard." Infinity said.  Flare on the other hand remained quiet, lost in thought.  "Would you like some coffee or anything to drink?" Infinity hesitantly asked, trying to keep the conversation flowing.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 11:58:52  #100

"I am still getting used to the way magic work here. But I think I’ll have trouble regardless" Aestus replied.

"Coffee would be nice yes, thanks you." Aestus brightened up a little, glad they had coffee* here as well.

While waiting, she was stuck thinking about them yelling at Flare and just generally being irritated at both Infinity and Flare yesterday, and then at Caligo who urged them to apologised. Maybe he should do that now while they got the chance.

Aestus took a deep breath before speaking "…I hope you may forgive me and Caligo’s behaviour from yesterday" they started " we are, stressed and I sort of just, snapped." He took another deep breath "I am very sorry, you were simply trying to help and my behaviour was unjustified." She bowed lightly "I apologise, to both of you."

(*coffee isn’t very bitter in Genesis, they are in for a surprise)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 12:14:09  #101

"Quite alright, you're in good company to help you get around." Infinity chimed in.  Flare poured the coffee in a small mug and handed it to Aestus.  "Do not worry too much, we did impose some more strict rules for you to follow, as such, it was wrong to think that we could impose them in such the manner we did.  I apologize myself too." Flare told them. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 12:28:10  #102

Aestus breathed a sigh of relief, thanking Flare for the coffee before speaking again
"It is quite alright, our worlds don’t seem to be build nor operate on the same principles, there is bound to be some mishaps" they said, "and thanks you, for the, help, that book was somewhat helpful in the end." he admitted taking a sip of their coffee only to choke on the bitter taste "oh that’s not.. not what I expected, do you have something sweeter?" She shamefully asked

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 12:33:40  #103

"Creamer and sugar.  Humans are good at makin' shit.  Can't thank 'em enough!" Infinity said proudly, putting a small tray of sugar cubes in front of Aestus.  Eventually Fang came down and sat at the bar.  Her hair was a mess and she was wearing velvet pajamas that were a bit too big for her.  She let out a big yawn and laid her head on the counter.  "Mornin'" she said. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 13:12:53  #104

"Humans are the one who made those here? Regardless thanks you." Aestus put 5 cubes in his coffee, stirring until they melted before taking a sip, nodding at the sweeter taste, much better, they thought.

"Good morning?" Aestus greeted hesitantly, she doesn’t recognise that voice, he must not have met her? They are assuming it’s a her, yet

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 13:18:09  #105

"Yeah, we have a few here in Arithnia.  Especially in the town.  Aster, who've you haven't met, he's a human.  Really...odd guy too." Infinity replied, taking the cubes away and putting one in her coffee.  

Fang raised her hand in greeting and looked rather dead tired.  You can hear her mumble something that sounds like "Mhmmm, namsh Feeng." she said.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 13:45:16  #106

Aestus was thankful for their enhanced hearing otherwise he might not have hear the reply
"Lovely meeting you Feng, my name is Aestus, I take you’re not a morning person." Aestus smiled, she reminded him of Caligo in a way, right after a new moon and still groggy from the long sleep.

They turn back to infinity "honestly I think all humans are odds, but maybe for others reasons than you might think" thinking back to the one of their world, they are odd, considering their origin, but she think it’s a good thing, better than turning out like their creators that’s for sure.

(Throw lore with no context, doesn’t elaborate, leaves)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 13:50:53  #107

Fang groaned and lifted her head.  "It's Fang, not Feng." she said father quietly.  "And yeah, I'm notta mornin' mersons.  Mehhhhhh mehhhhh..." she laid her head back down and seemingly fell asleep.  Flare sighed and proceeded to make something for Fang to drink. 

"Humanity is odd in general Aestus.  But they shouldn't be judged by that alone." Agni said, taking a seat next to Fang and gently shaking her.

(AHahah, I do that...)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 13:56:49  #108

(It’s fun, but hey! Now context)

"Well, in our world they were created to be weapons, to fight a war not their own, they are quite good at making weaponry still" they paused, thinking before continuing "yet they deviated from this purposed and choose another path, creating wonderful things and being kind. Something made to only know death choose kindness, that is odd, in a wonderful way." She took a sip of his coffee, like what they just told was perfectly normal.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 14:03:12  #109

The kitchen went dead cold and silent.  Everyone, even the sleepy Fang, looked at Aestus nervously.  For a second it seemed like the world had died.  Fang and Flare both went upstairs and left without a word.  Agni decided to try and break the atmosphere.  "You are limited by how you view them then.  Weapons, saviors, it doesn't matter.  We are the base of all creation and creators."   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 14:21:08  #110

"I feel like I said something wrong…" they stated "this is how my world is. This is all I’ve known, I am sorry if it’s wrong. Humans are still a very young species, deviating from what they were made so quickly, is quite remarkable in my opinion. Especially when they are still being used that way." She explained sadly

"…there is war, we ran here because we were scared of it all." They finally admitted, using his wings to hug themself.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 14:33:31  #111

"War will follow anyone.  It doesn't matter if you flee to this world or the next.  Your past will catch up to you eventually." a new voice said, this one was clearly old and clear.  Agni and Infinity both looked behind them and smiled.  "Hey Aster." Agni said, Infinity bonked him on the back of the head.  "Korusagi, he's upstairs.  Fang and Flare are up there too." she told the man, who hummed to himself and went upstairs.  Infinity gave a small chuckle and smiled brightly.  "Smartass he is.  Eh Agni?  Isn't that great?" she asked Agni, who rolled his eyes and hopped off his bar chair and sat on the counter behind Infinity.  "Thank you for getting rid of Mr. Party pooper." 

------------------------------

Aster's footsteps echoed along the hall and knocked on Crimson's door.  Fang opened it and welcomed him in.  Flare was sitting at the bedside and was messing with something that sounded mechanical.  A deep hum came from Aster as he crouched down and tapped Flare on the knee.  "Anything new I should know about?" he asked him.  Flare nodded in response and opened his mouth and then closed it for a moment.  "His body is stressed.  Horribly so.  Both emotionally and physically.  Elevated white blood cells and platelets too.  Scale Rust isn't horrible, but it's hindering his movement like always.  We already ran his blood through the Limiter and even the Black Box, but it's only doing so much as you would know.  Other than that, nothing new." Flare reported to Aster, who began to examine Crimson's body.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 14:52:39  #112

(I wonder how far this is deviating from what you expected, also sorry wow I forgot how depressing Genesis is, got too focus on my little ocs I guess)

Aestus cried quietly, tears evaporating nearly as soon as they fell, are they doomed to bring only death in their wake? They’ve already cause so much trouble here, maybe they will destroy this world like their creators are destroying theirs.

"Maybe, we should leave, we have cause enough trouble." They got up abruptly, panic in their eyes, ready to head out of the kitchen to go back upstairs and get their moon.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 14:56:19  #113

(As I have said, Arithnia is a world where anything can happen.  I am a very free-spirited person!  So dig into your worlds lore and characters all you want!  If something becomes a problem, I will tell you!)

"Where would you go then?  You know nothing of this world and with our Veils, your magic is useless or close to so.  And you can't leave without Caligo too.  And with them dead asleep  you've no choice but to stay awhile.  We have our problems, and as do you.  But at some point you need to accept the fate and choices you've been given and play the hand you have." Agni said to them, raising his hand to stop them.  A thin barrier of ice prevented them from leaving. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 15:43:57  #114

(Ok thanks!, it is nice to explore how they would act)

"My choice are run away or go back and fight, not good choices if you ask me" they said, not stopping, they left burning marks on the floor as they walked, his tail passed over the burns floor, erasing the marks as if they never existed.

(big panic = haywire powers, Aestus can control the temperature of his skin, but it’s naturally as hot as the surface of the sun, they lost control in her rush)

They passed through the ice as if it wasn’t even there, making it evaporate on contact. Rushing toward the stairs, before deciding to just fly up there, misjudging the distance and hitting the wall upstairs. Even that didn’t stop her simply carrying on to get to his moon.

Once back in their room. She rushed to Caligo, taking them in his arms, before pausing. They don’t know where to go. He collapse on the floor, hugging their moon close, wrapping her wings and tail around them both. They feel like he will just disappear, be taken from them if he don’t cling on.

The room grew warmer and warmer, this is usually at this moment that Caligo would freeze the room, and try and help them calm down. But they can’t do that, not now, why did they have to get like this now of all times.

(My bird got a panic attack(?) why must I torture them so)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 15:58:06  #115

As soon as Aestus began to burn the floor, almost immediately did they vanish.  No matter how much they burned, the heat began to seemingly dissipate.  In the doorframe Flare stood, his eyes glowing a bright gold and his naginata in his hand.  It's gold on the blade was a glowing orange.  "Please tell me you're not trying to burn down the house." he said softly and closed the door behind him.  "I understand that things aren't going your way, but please, what troubles you so?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 16:10:52  #116

"I am sorry, I don’t mean to. I am just…I am just scared" they admitted.

"Our world may be too far gone, and I scared we may be bringing yours down with it, just by being here. "I don’t want to be like them." He said with hatred but some hint of fear "But we might need to choose a side, if we don’t they might kill us. And if we do the other side will anyway." She cried as they spoke, surprised to find the tears staying longer before evaporating "This was suppose to be our escape, but we keep bringing you trouble. Maybe our fates are already sealed afterall." Their wings slowly opened as they finished, laying lax on the floor rather then against their back. He still hugged Caligo close to her chest, crying softly.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 16:35:59  #117

"Fear is normal.  But I am confidently say well that this world has faced more than you think.  It is unlikely this city will even fall with Crimson here.  Even in the state he is in, it's close to impossible to take the city.  I can tell you, 100%, that he is much stronger than either of you can be in this world.  So do not fret too much Aestus.  Relax and enjoy the time here, good and bad.  They are memories that you can keep for a lifetime." Flare said, placing a hand on their shoulder 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 17:00:16  #118

Aestus chuckled weakly "with how long my lifespan will be, these must be pretty marking memories" they joked.

The temperature was back to normal at least now. They gently pet Caligo’s head, their soft hair helping calm him down, if she take that opportunity to tame the bird nest that became Caligo’s hair. They are sure Caligo won’t complain about having neat hair.

"You said, he was sick. Is there anyway we can help?" They asked Flare, turning their head in their direction to somewhat ‘look’ him in the eyes.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 27, 2024 17:03:09  #119

"You would be surprised by what Crimson can get himself into..." Flare said dryly, as if he hated saying that.  "And no, nothing you can do would be able to help him.  And I don't mean that in a mean way, but more like your magic and knowledge of the bodies of Arithnias...beings, are going to be different than yours.  And on the account that Crimson is a member of the High Council...well, let's just say shit can happen easy..."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2024 17:14:17  #120

Aestus nodded sadly "I understand, I wish I could help, you are helping us yet we cannot do anything in turn"

They got up, carrying Caligo back to the bed and tucking them in.

"I am sorry i had another outburst, this is embarrassing" he sat at the edge of the bed, her wings spread on the sheets, one covered Caligo, keeping them warm.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

Board footera